Right not Here

• 64 helpful votes
Private message

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2013

I've been purchasing from Oz cosmetics for a while and I am quite happy with the products and service. I very much appreciate the reliability and speed of your delivery times, i'd just like you to increase your product range. Some times I can not find my favourite products in your store and i have to order them from another store. Overall a very nice service. Thanks!

So easy and very pleasing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2013

I always have trouble finding my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 - and having just moved to a new city I couldn't bear the thought of starting the hunt once again. But just a quick websearch was all it took to find OZ Cosmetics and after a very easy and straightforward order process my shampoo is on its way to me!

+ Quick, good desriptions, clear and concise and my shampoo was in stock (and cheap!).

Deva curl ... is the product safe to use? ...

Noor jehan asked on Aug 23, 2016

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

See all 5 questions about OZ Cosmetics