Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I had good experience to shopping at Oz Cosmetics. The client service always had very quick reply to my queries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

The product is great , excellent service as well.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Thank you for a great service, fast delivery and good price. I will suggest other friends to go with you. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Received parcel in great time and I was kept in the loop about where and when my parcel was.I appreciated this very much.

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Love this shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

Super fast services!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

My parcel arrived 4 working days super fast!!! The originalility worth with the price !!! I love this page oz cosmetic

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2016

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097

Great service Fast delivery Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2016

Thank you for a great service and fast delivery at a great price.Been trying to buy product where I live and no luck. Will certainly be now shopping more often from your site. Thank you

Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

• 1 review

Great Service & Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Verified Customer

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2015

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

sunshine coast

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

This company is spot on for excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

Hervey Bay

Very Handy for Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

No Complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

Would find it very hard to complain about purchase, well packed, speedy delivery, exactly what i ordered at competitive price, also contained a free gift of hand cream, plus could not find the perfume in any of my local stores.
Very well satisfied customer Thank-you

Singapore

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very easy to buy from this website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Thank you for selling Royal Desire perfume, my daughter loves it, we find it hard to find at a decent price.

Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2015

My parcel arrived in good time & was extremely well wrapped.
Would definitely shop with OZ COSMETICS again if they have what I want at the right price.
Thank you again!

1 of 6 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics