Such a wonderful website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2012

Can I just say...love it!! I bought Estee Lauder cleanser and moisterizer from OZ Cosmetics. Very happy with the products I received and the low price I paid. I am also impressed with the fast delivery - I placed an order on Sunday and goods arrived 4 days later. Will definitely recommend it to a friend!

+ Great product, low price

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2012

This is not my first order with them. I am satisfied with their service and delivery. The parcel has always been well packed. Delivery is reliable. The order was delivered fast within the specified delivery time frame and it was gift wrapped. Checkout process is also easy enough, like that I didn't have to register and login.

+ great service, products

- can only search by brand and keywords

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2012

Super fast shipping, great quality and awesome Price :))
The shipping took only 6 days to Perth include weekend.
Honestly the service are better than what I expect. Wrapping were excellent too.
The Lancôme skin care product are the same as in Myers and David Jones.
I'm order more for my mum and sister now.

+ Great price, fast shipping, excellent product.

• 1 review
Private message

Fast delivery and low price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2012

I received my first order with oz cosmetics yesterday. It came beautifully gift wrapped. The website says the delivery is 5 to 10 business days. It arrived in 1 week. So it's within the period.
It would be better if they stock more Clinique mascaras. Overall I am happy with shopping with them. Recommend.

+ low price, fast delivery, gift wrapping, customer service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment

Fantastic saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2012

Great saving on retail price of Christian Dior Addict Lip Gloss. Very fast service, well packed and very informative about order delivery. This will be my first port of call for cosmetics from now on, in fact I'm looking at ordering for my daughters as well. Check out easy, a great way to shop.

+ Reliability and ease of service.

Super Service - Super Savings- Love OZ Cosmetics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2012

Always very happy with their products and fantastic service. My items arrived today - very well packed as usual. Their prices are really excellent. Can't speak highly enough of this company. Keep up the good work and thank you so much, once again. Never cease to impress !!! Will be ordering again soon.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

This is the first time I have used Oz Cosmetics online, and I will certainly return. I had been searching for a particular hairbrush for some time and had been unable to find it. As soon as I went to Oz Cosmetics online I found the one I wanted and they delivered it to me in six working days.

+ the availability of stock and their efficient service.

Newcastle

• 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic, great service, excellent quality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

Hi, thanks so much for my Priori products. They are fantastic and arrived within a few days of ordering. Will definitely be ordering some more from you. They are identical to the ones I bought at my local shops but they cost me less than half the price I'd paid for them, one of the items was 1/3 of the price! I'm ecstatic with the service and quality of the products. Thanks so much.

+ Fast delivery, inexpensive (huge saving on Australian RRP), super easy transaction, product exactly the same as the ones I purchased from my beautician!

Love it, really nice to shower with :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

This soap that I have bought from you is really really nice, not only does it smell nice it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
like what my title says up above dot dot dot I love it I love to shower with it.
From now on I will use this everyday :)

Product as advertised on site. First time I have used Oz Cosmetics & am extremely satisfied.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2012

Thanks for my Joico products. Great products and I am extremely happy with your very fast delivery. Will recommend to family and friends. I have been buying these products from my hairdresser and purchased them from Oz Cosmetics for half the price. Will be purchasing more of the same. Thank you.

+ Inexpensive and fast delivery.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2012

The Guinot cream I bought is fantastic. I really appreciated being kept informed of the progress of my order. It arrived very promptly. The price was very competitive and I will certainly order more products and spread the word amongst my friends that your online shopping website is one they should use. Thank you

+ good quality cream at a good price

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2012

Oz Cosmetics processed my order and dispatched it very quickly. It came sooner than Oz Cosmetics estimated. The price of the product was very cheap compared to other sites. The product I purchased was DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel. Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the product itself, but that is not OZ Cosmetics fault. I will be a regular customer with prompt service and good value prices Oz Cosmetics have shown.

+ reliable service

They let me know when the item I wanted was in stock. Very pleased.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2012

I had been looking for a particular Estee Lauder makeup colour that I could not get anywhere on the net. When I looked at Oz Cosmetics, I must have clicked the box to let me know when it was in stock, because months later (and I had to change makeup because I could not get the colour I wanted - didn't like it as much either) they sent an email to say it was in stock. I ordered it and received it within 10 days and I would definitely buy from Oz Cosmetics again.

+ They sent me an email to say something I wanted was in stock. It was a very good price.

great product + service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2012

I have been looking for pure DKNY perfume at a great price and the right volume for some time. OZ cosmetics offered good price and prompt, efficient service. the communication has been wonderful too. will definitely look out for more great bargains from the site! thank you and keep up the good work!

Satisaction guaranteed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2012

Needed Perricone MD eye care product. Shops sold the stuff at $148/jar! OZ Cosmetics had it at the best price of $98 and free delivery. The quick responses to my queries and very small delivery lead time, is impressisve. Can't think of any cons! I plan on using OZ cosmetics for further Cosmetics orders.

+ , Great prices, prompt resposes & good delivery service

Great selection and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2012

I prefer using OzCosmetics over any other cosmetics online site. Their pricing is always better and the delivery is so fast. They have a great selection in every brand, and I can always find what I want easily, and at the best price. I would recommend using OzCosmetics over any other website.

+ Pricing.

Hassle free + fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2012

bought macadamia hair mask on Ozcosmetics as there's no other places in sg selling. it took less than a week to mail it to me and it was good as it wasn't mail within sg. loads of other choices of cosmetics as well, gonna look through and purchase more stuffs!

+ Reliable, effecient

• 1 comment
Private message

Will use Oz Cosmetics again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2012

I promptly received my perfume (which was well packaged) and also I received an unexpected bonus brush/mirror ensemble. I am very pleased with the fast service (it appears it was dispatched from within Australia) and value (it was cheaper to buy through Oz Cosmetics than department stores). I would be more than happy to support Oz Cosmetics again. Thanks!

+ Reliable, good price

Speedy shipping. Excellent website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2012

Received my clinique items in the mail today. Very speedy shipping I must say. Only took 5 days to get to the gold coast.(including weekend) Great packaging, nice and neat. Very well priced much cheaper the your local myer or david jones. I have full confidence to buy more from here. Very please with my purchase :)

+ Great range of products at low prices.

Utterly awesome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2012

At first I think twice before buying from this site and was convinced after seeing a lot of good reviews. But I really have to say, I received my products really fast after ordering and the parcel came in top notch condition. Package is really good. Will definitely buy again with no second thought now.

+ Fast, hassle-free, inexpensive, safe parcel, awesome.

1 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics