The worst page to buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

Expired product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Sydney

Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

damage item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Questionable Quality of Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.

+ Fast Delivery

- Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good but could have more competitive prices

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2013

I find the shipping time was reasonable but not super fast and the products authentic but prices may be cheaper elsewhere.The website is easy to browse. You have a good range of all products. I found the same products at sasa.com cheaper so bought some from there! I like the free shipping however.

+ Good range of what I want- SK II

- Could be cheaper

Attractive pricing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2012

First time buyer so cannot give a real opinion of purchase but your prices are very attractive and being an Australian online website helps, so when I received my first purchase from you and happy with the goods I will continue to make purchases and tell my friends. Look forward to my order. Thanks for your service.

+ Inexpensive

Right not Here

• 8 comments
  • 22 answers
  • 64 helpful votes

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2013

I've been purchasing from Oz cosmetics for a while and I am quite happy with the products and service. I very much appreciate the reliability and speed of your delivery times, i'd just like you to increase your product range. Some times I can not find my favourite products in your store and i have to order them from another store. Overall a very nice service. Thanks!

So easy and very pleasing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2013

I always have trouble finding my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 - and having just moved to a new city I couldn't bear the thought of starting the hunt once again. But just a quick websearch was all it took to find OZ Cosmetics and after a very easy and straightforward order process my shampoo is on its way to me!

+ Quick, good desriptions, clear and concise and my shampoo was in stock (and cheap!).

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I had good experience to shopping at Oz Cosmetics. The client service always had very quick reply to my queries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

The product is great , excellent service as well.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Thank you for a great service, fast delivery and good price. I will suggest other friends to go with you. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Received parcel in great time and I was kept in the loop about where and when my parcel was.I appreciated this very much.

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Love this shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

1 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics