Hervey Bay

Very Handy for Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

No Complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

Would find it very hard to complain about purchase, well packed, speedy delivery, exactly what i ordered at competitive price, also contained a free gift of hand cream, plus could not find the perfume in any of my local stores.
Very well satisfied customer Thank-you

Singapore

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very easy to buy from this website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Thank you for selling Royal Desire perfume, my daughter loves it, we find it hard to find at a decent price.

Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2015

My parcel arrived in good time & was extremely well wrapped.
Would definitely shop with OZ COSMETICS again if they have what I want at the right price.
Thank you again!

Nice site for shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2015

It takes about 11 days (from the delivery date) for me to receive the product. Yet it just woth the waiting. The package is great. The price is competitive. And if u ever got any question u will be amazed at the speed of their response. It would be great if OZ can offer more items!

Great website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

Thank you for selling Lanza in Australia. I've been using Lanza for few years now and I'm so glad that I could find in Australia as well. Could you please include in your product list the healing keratin oil? I could not find it in your website. Now I'm looking forward to receive my Lanza products by post. Well done for your great website!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

An easy accessible website where you can order the product you desire with ease and the delivery with required signature is quick with the product well packaged..

I love this site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

I love this site. I get absolutely all my beauty items here. The prices are the best around, there are no shipping fees, the orders arrive very quickly, their packages are always wrapped up nicely with ribbon and at Christmas time they have even been wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, and I have never once I had to contact them about any problem with my order. I can honestly say this is the best online shipping site I have ever used.

Fast delivery with beautiful wrapping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2015

The eyelash conditioner I bought for my wife a week ago arrived in 4 days with beautiful wrapping. Thank you guys for the excellent product and service. Will shop again with this company.

damage item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

• 1 question

Best price & quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Price was the best I could find anywhere, I saved $10 a tube compared to buying locally. Web site good & delivery in 7 days. All good

Invalid tracking number for Aust Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2015

Went to Aust Post web site and found tracking number given was "Invalid tracking number"
Order number was 10221865
Thought you might be interested as it may be a glitch in someones system.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Right not Here

• 8 comments
  • 22 answers
  • 64 helpful votes

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

Cranbourne North

Private message

outstanding, would not buy products online anywhere else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2014

I have used this online company many times. Their prices are fantastic and products arrive, well packaged and extremely fast! I received my last order of shampoo in less than 48 hours. Many thanks, awesome service.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2014

Oz always has the products I'm after, e.g. Clinique anti redness moisturiser. Happy with fast and free delivery. Can't buy at duty free shops cheaper.

Very happy with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2014

I have always been buying from oz cosmetics. I am happy with the free and fast delivery. The customer service staff are friendly with fast reply. I recommend this company.

June 18th 2017 Update: Good service..reputable products..what else do you need?!

I like using Oz Cosmetics as they're always quick in answering my queries and always keep me updated of the status of the order. Products are delivered as promised. Highly recommended!

Excellent servic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2014

I like the cleanser very much. thank you for sending the order so quickly. i received it in 4 days. the package was beautiful. the only thing is the driver left it at the front door. he should have knocked the door.

• 1 helpful vote

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

2 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics