Just GREAT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

Great service, fast delivery and most importantly genuine products. The item was packaged very carefully. Will be buying again for sure.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

These guys have never failed, I've been buying from them for the last 3 years. Genuine products with free and speedy delivery. Thanks, keep up the good work! :)

Preston, VIC

• 1 helpful vote

Used this for over 9 years and will keep using it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I've been buying from Oz Cosmetics for over 2 years now and I find the price very competitive and always lowest, and if I find cheaper elsewhere, they give a refund on the extra I paid. Fast delivery and product well packed. Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience and wide product varieties.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

Delivered in 2 days, genuine product (perfume), very well packaged. Thanks for not ripping me off. I'll be using and recommending Oz Cosmetics.

Great Value superego

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

My products arrived today fast delivery & was packed great very happy with my products great value & no shipping fee is a bonus I will most certainly be purchasing my hair products from your company again a very happy customer as this is my favourite product many thanks will be back

+ Great value

• 3 helpful votes

5 Star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2014

5 Star website and service.
Deliveries always prompt and within a couple of days.
Return policy was no fuss and promptly executed.
I have used this site on many occasions, on one of the occasions a product was not up to the standard that was acceptable through no fault of their own. They provided a refund once they were happy with proof of the objection.

Reliable shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2014

I buy regular products from this shop, the price is always the best with no shipping fee. The parcels are always being delivered on time and no question asked, and no junk emails after. The shop remember my purchase details, and it is very easy to put the order in and pay by payPal, very safe, trouble free.

+ Easy shopping, relieable.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2014

I always order the same item from oz cosmetics because it is easy to navigate, very fast delivery and free delivery. One suggestion I could make is loyal customers or customers that order the same items regularly could perhaps get a discount or similar. I have seen my product cheaper on other sites but so far have stayed loyal to oz cosmetics.

Gold Coast, Australia

Love Oz Cosmetics and their prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2014

I've purchased a few times through Oz cosmetics and have found the website easy to use and navigate to find the products I'm after. The ordering process is very prompt and straightforward and they deliver very quickly usually within 2-3 days and shipping is FREE! I would highly recommend using Oz Cosmetics.

+ Prompt delivery and free shipping

- More product information would be useful

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

More than happy with OZ Cosmetics.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2014

I've been ordering from OZCosmetic.com for some time, I love the most about this site is the free shipping. This site is reliable and I receive my order within a week, well packaged and prices are definitely the best comparing to other site. I have recommended this site to my relatives and friends and they are happy too.

+ This site is very reliable.

Wonderful will buy from here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2014

I try my product from a magazine and then search the wed site and it was very expensive, so I looked for it else where and come across this site. I found it cheaper, in a much larger quantity and free delivery why would you buy it anywhere else. Will be putting in another order for this soon.

+ Fast delivery

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2014

5 stars for everything. I'm more than happy with ozcosmetics.com. They have a huge range of products and free shipping which I love. Everytime I place an order here I receive it within a week. The products are packed carefully and never get damaged. I have nothing to complain about this online shopping website.

+ Fast delievery

Coffs Harbour, New South Wales

Oz Cosmetics U Rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2014

Couldn't be happier, have found many of my favourite fragrances at Oz Cosmetics. Local stores couldn't be bothered even looking for them. The range of products exceed any of my local stores and the ease of purchasing online and browsing at my leisure more convenient. Keep up the good work Oz Cosmetics.

+ Range of products

Outstanding!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

I've been ordering a hair product, which I couldn't find anywhere else online or in store, from Oz Cosmetics for awhile now and can confidently say that the service I've received every time has been nothing short of "excellent"...a genuine product delivered quickly, what more could you want!!! Thank you OZ Cosmetics for supplying my favourite hair product!!!

Estée Lauder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2014

I have been purchasing my Estée Lauder double wear foundation from this store for years - brilliant service quick free delivery and great price - highly recommended! Much less than purchasing locally. Will continue to purchase from here all products are good. The foundation lasts longer than other products. Well done

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic! So happy with Oz Cosmetics!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2014

So so happy I found this store! I was looking at paying almost double for the products I wanted in other beauty parlours! Fast shipping, which came quicker than expected :) service was great, any questions were answered in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this store! thanks so much Oz Cosmetics!

+ Fast shipping, geniune product, helpful service

Simply the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2014

The most important element for me is trust. I trust OZ cosmetics. Excellent communication: They get back to you, they answer queries, they apologize If there is a delay, always kind and helpful. Top quality: product always genuine, matching description perfectly, you find many brands not available in stores, such as Dolce & Gabbana make up (try it!). Efficient shipping, parcels always in perfect conditions, as I said the best. I was cautious about online shopping before (I never buy stuff online), but with OZ cosmetics I feel safe and looked after. Highly recommended.

Great product, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2014

This is the first time I have purchased from OZ Cosmetics and am very happy, the product I purchased was half the price of the retail stores and delivery was prompt. Will definitely buy again. I cannot believe the difference in prices and it is so convenient to order from home.

+ Easy and trouble free

3 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics