Consistently Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2014

Over the years I have bought a few things from OZCosmetics and they always arrive very promptly and are excellent, genuine products.
It is always cheaper than in store, and often cheaper than other online stores!
They are packed so to protect your purchases and are often delivered faster than the expected delivery time.
I will continue to shop with OZCosmetics!

+ well priced, prompt delivery, well packaged

Best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2013

I have been purchasing my cosmetics from OZ Cosmetics for a couple of years now. Always very competitively priced and always way under what you would pay in a retail store. The service is great. Products arrive really quickly and always in perfect condition. So glad I found this site.

+ Price and range of products

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

First class service. Puts some others to shame!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2013

Reasonably priced products, fast postage and great customer service. I had to contact customer service today about a problem with my order (my own fault) and they had it rectified within minutes. I was amazed. I've been buying from Ozcosmetics for several years now and will continue to do so without any hesitation.

+ Awesome customer service, inexpensive, reliable, quick postage, beautiful packaging a bonus

- Would like to see more products like whole ranges instead of only some of a range.

Best thing since sliced bread

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2013

I have been purchasing from this company for a few years now. The products cost heaps less than they do in the shops & arrive in a super amount fast time. They are wrapped beautifully so as you feel like you are receiving a special gift to yourself. All without leaving your front door. Winning!!!

Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2013

Have been shopping here for 3 years now, never had one problem at all with any of the products. I purchase make-up, skin care products & perfume/aftershave. Are exactly the same as you buy from a Department Store, but for a much cheaper price. Fast shipping & free at that. Love shopping here :-)

Back few times!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2013

All the products that I have purchased, all in the well package, good condition, fresh, exactly the same quality like I bought from department store and so on time delivery. I bought hair products, make-ups, skin care etc. Recommend to everyone. Trust me, you will not regard buying any thing from here.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2013

Back for a second time! Such great service. My order was accurately tracked and delivered fast.
Thanks for such a great range of products at great prices, saved at least $15 on each product ordered compared to the big dept stores. Will definitely be back again. Really great website too.

+ Inexpensive

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2013

Such great service. Super quick shipping and my order was well packaged. The range of products is really good, great brands and very cheap prices! My product costs $55 in stores yet i had it shipped to me for $31! I will definitely purchase from oz cosmetics again and will recommend them to my friends and family.

+ Inexpensive, fast shipping

Great company. Fantstic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2013

I ordered eye cream for best price and Post Office returned it to them because I didn't get the notification of delivery from Post Office. I let OZ Cosmetics know by email. They replied immediately and reshipped the next day. Every impressive company and excellent prompt service. I will recommend them to everyone I know

+ Great service. Cheap prices

Sydney

Chanel items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2013

Back for my 2nd lot of Chanel items. I have been purchasing Chanel from the Chanel store for the last 15yrs and was amazed to find this site with such great prices. Not only do i save on my items but i also get to purchase more for my money now. After using Chanel for most of my life i know whats real and whats not. These are definitely genuine Chanel products. Very happy

+ Genuine items and fast postage

- Nothing, but would be great if you offered a points system or voucher for returning customers

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

So happy am back for seconds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2013

Product was what I ordered and delivered promptly to my mailing address and I am happy with the prompt service. I would recommend Oz Cosmetics to all my friends. It is cheaper than buyer at the major department stores who only stock limited products of this range and I am saving petrol by shopping online

These guys are the best bar none!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2013

This is the third time I have used OZ Cosmetics. They are just great to deal with. The website is really easy and clear. The purchase process is simple and quick. And the delivery is spot on. Every time OZ Cosmetics have delivered faster than they quote. The pricing is always near to lowest plus free shipping means I'll use them every time.

My new La Mer Counter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2013

I was getting really disappointed with the service and the ridiculous $$$$ for Creme La Mer at David Jones so I was happy to find this site. I can now buy my Creme La Mer and save around $50. Don't need to worry about rude sales ladies anymore, or being looked at like I shouldn't be walking up to the La Mer counter cause I'm a boy. Love the free shipping and it arrives really fast!

+ Great price, genuine product, no dramas

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2013

I've been purchasing from Oz cosmetics for a while and I am quite happy with the products and service. I very much appreciate the reliability and speed of your delivery times, i'd just like you to increase your product range. Some times I can not find my favourite products in your store and i have to order them from another store. Overall a very nice service. Thanks!

Good Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2013

I have purchased from OZ Cosmetics many times. Initially I had my doubts (just like any other online business), however they proved otherwise. So far I have found the products I have purchased to be the cheapest on the market. I think OZ Cosmetics has got it correct. Keep things simple, offer the lowest price and don't make mistakes with the orders...I will re-purchase from OZ Cosmetics in future..

+ Service, Delivery & Price

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2013

It was purely amazing. I was worried at first to shop from this website, but I was so wrong. It is an amazing website I would recommend to anyone who is looking for high end makeup for a cheaper price. It is one of the best webistes I have used, so fast shpping. I ordered on Friday and got it today, which is Tuesday. So happy with everything.

+ reliable, inexpensive, amazing product range

Love you guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2013

I love Oz cosmetics! Easy and hassle free, with free post as a bonus!!. I can now afford to buy two lots of makeup for the price I used to pay for just one retail. So glad a friend recommended this site...
I tell all my friends to check out Oz cosmetics online!

+ reasonable price, free delivery, hasslefree and easy to order

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2013

Ozcosmetics is a true gem - I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this site and find such great deals with prices that were very competitive.
They sell premium brands, 100% authentic from my experience. The shipping was prompt and delivery extremely fast - ordered on a Tuesday night and received Friday morning in Sydney metro area.
Will be coming back to Ozcosmetics for sure.

+ Best price, fast delivery

Excellent site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2013

I discovered this site six months ago and think it is excellent. I have made five different orders in that time and I have always been really impressed by the products and the speed in which they arrive. They have a great range of products at seriously reduced prices compared to your standard Aussie retailer.

+ Inexpensive, speedy delivery, high quality

- Can not search for products by type only by brand name.

• 31 helpful votes
Private message

So much cheaper than i expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2013

I went to a skin specialist and they gave me a list of products i needed which all were around $100 to buy direct. Did a google search and Oz Cosmetics came up so much cheaper, i couldn't believe it! They were delivered promptly and i will definitely be coming back!

+ Cheaper prices than anywhere else. Easy website to navigate. Quick free postage

4 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics