Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2013

I ordered Dior Eau Sauvage Splash on by mistake. I meant the Eau De Toilette. Emailed my error and Oz Cosmetics immediately cancelled and refunded the order. I ordered the correct item and it was delivered in three working days to Perth. Very fast and efficient service and delivery and the price was extremely competitive.

+ Price, service and speed of delivery

Nioxin hair product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2013

I like the site, easy to shop and find things. I was also looking around eBay for Nioxin products but they were mainly foreign sourced and cost a bit more and would take a lot longer for delivery. I love the super fast delivery! Will be back to have a better look at the site for other products.

+ Fast delivery, product safely wrapped, great that I can use Pay Pal.

- Price was competible but could be better priced.

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2013

Was very satisfied with the product I bought. Did not have Paypal/credit card but was still able to purchase using a bank deposit. Very fast, friendly and hassle-free transaction. Item was registered with Australia Post so it could easily be tracked. Reasonably priced and free shipping was an added bonus.

+ Free shipping, fast delivery

• 4 helpful votes

Really excellent value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2013

This is a great site. I went to Myer in Sydney to buy Guerlain Meteorites and they were $115, so I decided to shop around. This site has them for $55, so less than half the price of Myer. The shipping was quick and also free. Really top value and they also have a great range of brands. Have just made a second order for Kerastase shampoo, which is cheaper than I can find it anywhere else. This site is a GODSEND for Australian beauty nerds, because prices are really inflated in this country. LOVE.

+ Fantastic value, quick and free shipping, great brands.

• 2 helpful votes

Questionable Quality of Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.

+ Fast Delivery

- Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

Love this site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2013

This site has great products at great prices. The web page is especially easy to navigate and there are so many brands. Ordering is easy and they accept Paypal - what a bonus. Oz Cosmetics deliver very quickly and the packaging guarantees products arrive just as they should. Most importantly though postage is free!

+ Really quick delivery of great products at great prices

Excellent service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2013

This is only my second order but it will certainley not be my last. Their service is excellent and very prompt and on time as they promise. The product is also excellent value and way below retail price. I will certainley be recommending them to all my family and friends. Online shopping is new for me and this experience gives me great confidence to do it with others.

+ Excellent price and excellent service with delivery.

Excellent service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2013

Thank you received my product today! Will definitely be back on line soon for another! Received very quickly!! Will also be telling all my friends about this. I used to buy my kerastase at the salon I get my hair done in, but it is far too expensive! Have been looking online for a while now, I'm so glad I came across ye! Thank you again!

+ Inexpensive!

Good but could have more competitive prices

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2013

I find the shipping time was reasonable but not super fast and the products authentic but prices may be cheaper elsewhere.The website is easy to browse. You have a good range of all products. I found the same products at sasa.com cheaper so bought some from there! I like the free shipping however.

+ Good range of what I want- SK II

- Could be cheaper

So easy and very pleasing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2013

I always have trouble finding my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 - and having just moved to a new city I couldn't bear the thought of starting the hunt once again. But just a quick websearch was all it took to find OZ Cosmetics and after a very easy and straightforward order process my shampoo is on its way to me!

+ Quick, good desriptions, clear and concise and my shampoo was in stock (and cheap!).

Cheap and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2013

Good pricing - I knew the product I was buying was cheaper than the shops and was delivered to my address. It was also quicker to order on line rather than order from my local chemist and then go into town to collect. I will purchase more from this site in future.

+ Price and speed of mailing

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2013

Very easy to deal with, quick and prompt with goods. The product was perfectly wrapped. The eyeshadow is beautiful and I was surprised at how good the deal was. Congratulations to the company for delivering the product within a week. I will certainly use this company again and tell my friends.

+ Inexpensive Estee Lauder product

Will be using OZ Cosmetics for all my cosmetic needs in future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2012

I ordered the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Classique lotion from Oz Cosmetics and recieved it today. Fast delivery (even though it was a busy period due to Christmas) well packaged, genuine product and super cheap price. I will definitely be using Oz Cosmetics again and will be recommending it to my family and friends.

+ Cheap price, genuine product and fast delivery

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

First time buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2012

Item was originally out of stock so was put on back order and happy to say this has been received, well packaged. Have since ordered other products as prices are very good. As Oz Cosmetics is an Australian Website it makes it easier and more convenient to order online. Thanks.

+ Inexpensive

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Very Reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2012

I recently purchased the Chubby Stick from their site and was immediately notified that the shade I ordered was out of stock. I chose a different shade and it was delivered to me within a few days. It came perfectly packaged in a box full of foam and was in perfect condition! Very happy and look forward to purchasing a lot more from this site.

+ Found it cheaper than other sites. Fast Delivery. Great packaging so product is in perfect condition.

- Suggestion: the site needs a 'sort by' function to make browsing a little easier.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Unbelievable!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2012

After being extremely disappointed to find out that my lip liner had been discontinued I left my contact details in case "Pupa" ever brought it back. This was a year ago. Last week I received an email from Ozcosmetics saying it was back!! I ordered 3 and just received it in the mail!! Thank you for letting me know! There's no other colour out there like this one!!

+ Reliable and inexpensive

Attractive pricing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2012

First time buyer so cannot give a real opinion of purchase but your prices are very attractive and being an Australian online website helps, so when I received my first purchase from you and happy with the goods I will continue to make purchases and tell my friends. Look forward to my order. Thanks for your service.

+ Inexpensive

Favourite shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2012

Yes, this is one of my favourite stores online. I have made several purchases from this site and have never been disappointed with their service or products. Their price is really good and I love the free shipping service. Great product range and the website is more user friendly now. The only thing missing is no customer reviews.

+ easy transaction, reliable, good price, free shipping

- No customer reviews. Will be great if customers can leave reviews on products they bought.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2012

I did a lot of online research before trying out this organisation as I know there are a lot of shonks out there. I only wanted to buy from a company in Australia. Parcel arrived less than a week after ordering, and was genuine product in brand new packaging. Very impressed with speed of delivery and ease of ordering. Have just placed my second order. Recommend highly.

+ Australian organisation, free shipping, discount prices

Muswellbrook

• 3 answers

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2012

Very quick postage, I just ordered on the 6th or the 7th November, and it arrived 9th November. and they were brand new fresh items. Packaged properly, wow, I will buy from them again and again. I will even tell other people to buy off this website.

+ Service

5 of 7 pages

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards

Eduardo López asked on Apr 15, 2015

Answer this

Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support.

I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience.

Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers.

And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

If i am a NC 35 for MAC, which shade of Dermablend Cover Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (High Color Coverage) should i be getting?

Rina asked on Sep 20, 2014

Answer this

Hi Rina this is Rina in Switzerland. I just bought Dermablend to cover hyperpigmentation after a laser procedure. I bought the Honey Beige, Chroma 3 and it worked perfectly. I am NC35 in the summer and NW30 in the winter. I applied the Honey Beige over a base of Dermablend leg and body cover in Natural. I have to apply the leg and body cover to the hypermented dark spots otherwise, they show through. You probably don't have to do this. In my case, the temporary dark spots are qite dark and they show through. I am happy with my Honey Beige. You might also ask OZ if they would sell you a "tester" kit. Some companies do this for a $10 charge. Good luck to you!

I am looking for KLAPP Immun range skincare products. Are your products genuine from manufacturer? Why is the price so much different from salon?

HLS asked on Mar 30, 2014

Answer this

My products are 100 percent genuine I am so happy with them :) I would say the price is so much cheaper because it would be closer to cost price, whereas salons would bump them up quite a bit. I find that most things online are cheaper! I guess Oz Cosmetics is kind of like Strawberry Net in the way of prices - I would definitely recommend buying from Oz!

See all 4 questions about OZ Cosmetics