Fantastic Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

excellent customer service, and great products. I have brought a few things here and have found them so friendly and helpful. I had brought a cheap trampoline elsewhere and decided to replace the pads and net from Oz trampolines, products are much better made.

Verified Customer

Great service and fast response to my query!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I placed my second order with Oz Trampolines; this time for a new mat and safety net. The mat didn't seem to fit properly so I emailed them for help over weekend - I got an immediate response and they said someone would call on the next working day. True to their word, they phoned me on the Monday and within minutes they assessed the problem and resolved it for me. Kids are happy, I'm happy and this is the best company to use without doubt. Thanks :)

Our Thanks to OZ

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

So pleased with Oz I just had to write
So helpful was the buying site
Could find the wanted net and pad
My bouncing kids....no longer sad
With speedy shipping to my door
That leaves the pricing to adore
So thankyou Oz, you've made my day
My happy kids are safe at play.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We purchased a replacement mat for our 8 foot Kmart round trampoline.

We bought it about 9pm one evening, it arrived 2 days later!

Everything was easy to find on the website and what arrived was exactly what was ordered.

We'll be using Oz Trampolines again for any spare parts we need in the future.

Verified Customer

Great quality product and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Purchased pads, net and 6 poles for our existing 14 ft round trampoline. We couldn't be happier! And neither could our daughters (5 & 2 yr old). Great quality and great customer service. Especially after mistakenly ordering the 8 pole net, Oz Trampolines' after sales service meant that the return/exchange process was quick and easy. Thank you!

Armidale

Right Choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We spent a lot of time comparing and 5 years later we don't regret buying this trampoline, everything is still in really good condition people can't believe it's age. My kids destroyed one mat but it was easy to replace.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thanks for your review, we have a great support netwrok to existing customers when repurchasing.

Warranty Issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I bought a 10 x 15 ft Summit trampoline for my daughter at Xmas time 2015. Yesterday, one of the springs snapped off and I realised that 3/4's of the triangles that hold the springs to the trampoline had rusted. I contact Oz Trampolines about the issue as we are 2 months out of the warranty period and had a response within a day. They have sent a replacement mat - free of charge and the only thing that they asked is if we could spray the joiners with WD40 once a month (we live in a coastal beach village - salt air). We originally bought the heavy duty springs and there is not one bit of rust on them. Excellent customer service - excellent trampoline.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Natalie thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, We are glad we could help you out on this occasion and hope that your daughter continues to enjoy her trampoline.

Verified Customer

Quality products and outstanding service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Purchased a pad for a rectangular trampoline and extra accessories for Christmas. I had to ring sales twice regarding the purchase. The stafff were fantastic to deal with delivery was on time and delivered safely. I would only recommend this site for trampoline purchases. Well done Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thanks for your review, we have these rectangle safety pads that can be customer fitted to your trampoline. Great pricing and long warranties.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

New roof - terrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Iam totally disappointed in the new roof design. Its far to flimsy amd falls apart in the slightest wind. The actual blue sun shade is horrible as the breeze keeps lifting it up. My neighbours have the old design and haven't taken it down in 5yrs and its awesome. Sturdy stays in place and the sun shade doesnt blow around in the breeze. Which is why i brought an 8ft oz tramp.
Completely disappointed with new roof design. Waste of money

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Kylie, thanks for your feedback. It's not an easy process designing roofs for trampolines as it must be very light for the existing structure to sustain the extra load. They are vulnerable to wi... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Sad, sad, sad. Don't waste your money.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

The new roof guard looks quite impressive, until you actually assemble it, that is...
After assembly, you will discover that the terrible design leaves the roof guard barely able to stand under its own weight, wobbling weakly, before becoming limp and flaccid. This erection lasted less than 20 minutes, before it collapsed, sagging sadly off the trampoline, as though it were hanging its head in shame.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Trampoline and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I brought trampoline for my sons bday and the whole family loves having a go. Purchasing was very easy with all my queries answered quickly. Very quick delivery. Easy to set up and have loads of fun on it. Highly recommend this trampoline.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Extremely fast delivery. Ordered on Sunday and had arrived by Tuesday. Pads had cords to attach under trampoline which means they stay in place.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thanks for your review

Very helpful staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Very helpful, returned trampoline net that I bought which was the wrong size, no problem at all, happy to exchange. Lot of variety in accessories and trampolines, would return again to buy.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for reviewing, we have great systems in place if you do make a mistake in your order to get things sorted out and get the ids bouncing again

Such great quality of product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I purchased a trampoline for my sons birthday and got great service when ringing up to get info, the delivery was very quick and the trampoline itself was of great quality and easy to put together which makes one very happy boy !!

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Our instructions are clear and detailed, does take a couple of adults 100-120 minutes to install depending on the size. Good things take time.

Happy bouncers Here...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I bought our trampoline and safety net 4 years ago for Xmas for our boys and so happy I paid the extra and got good quality as its still going strong no replacement parts need yet.. Its great for birthday parties as everyone gets a jump no one gets left out. I was so happy with our purchase I also purchased a second one for my friends kids for Christmas last year and they love it too.

Exceptional quality accessories and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We purchased a safety tramp with net but it was too high for our little fellow. So the accessories section was to our rescue. A ladder that hooks over the frame fixed the problem. The jet spray a perfect edition for summer. Delivery was snappy.

Verified Customer

Highest weight rating I could find on trampoline.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Best weight rated trampoline that I could find. Most were rated for about 100kgs which meant that I couldn't have a jump with the girls. It is very solid.

Great Trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I was initially worried about ordering online but after reading other reviews and speaking to customer service I decided to order. The quality is great and the ordering process was easy with fast shipping.

Verified Customer

Quality product, great service don;t buy form a big retailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We have had our trampoline now for well over 6 years (bought way back in October 2011). Our kids still love it and use it most days. We have bought the circus tent pack since then and its been awesome. Only item we have replaced over the years was the main spring mat and this was simply due wear and tear and our beating sun weathering it over time. Other than that the rest of the frame, springs and everything else are fine and still going strong. Other friends who bought trampolines from Kmart, Big W or Toy r us ones have long since died and ended up in landfill as the couldn't get replacement parts and quality of the product was poor. If you are wanting a trampoline for your kids for Christmas don't buy from anyone else, these guys prices are excellent for the quality of the product you get and service is fantastic. This means it will last longer and your kids will have endless fun with it!

Verified Customer

Daughter uses her trampoline EVERYDAY!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The trampoline is fantastic, My daughter and her friends love the fact that there is so much room for them to jump and dance!

1 of 7 pages