Love love love my ozHead straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2015

I got my oz head straightener about a month ago I luv it my hair is really curly i mean really curly it heats up quick and straightens my hair very quickly and when done my hair stays straight the whole day yay very happy would recommend this to all my friends and family

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for the review - It's very much appreciated:) We just started a special on our website to get a free extra straightener using the code FREEBIE in the checkout so please le... read more »

Does the job perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2015

I bought the Ozhead about 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It works really well for both straightening and curling. I had a cheap straightener before this and it died after about 6 months. It's well worth spending the extra money for something decent. I would recommend the Ozhead to anyone.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you so much for the review Angela :)

Excellent product and fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2015

I bought my ozhead just under 3 years ago and was extremely pleased with the straightener. It's the best I've used but sadly it died a few months shy of the 3 year warranty expiring. Ozhead were excellent in replacing my old straightener with a new one within 24 hours of me contacting them. I'm so pleased with my ozhead straightener and the customer service and support has been nothing short of fantastic.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Irene, I'm really glad that you got it quickly. Please let us know if you ever get any dramas. Keep an eye out as well for e-mails from us closer to the end of your warranty as we do loads of de... read more »

Sydney

Seriously?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2015

My husband bought this as a surprise gift for me, as I've always had a cheap straightener and never wanted to spend a lot of money on one. I can't believe what a waste of money this turned out to be. My $30 one does a much much better job than the ozhead. It also feels very cheaply made and not good quality. My hair does not stay straight with this straightener at all. I would honestly say it's the worst one I've ever used, not sure why there are good reviews on this product? Going back to my cheaper one I have, does a far better job

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Lizzy, I'm so sorry that our straightener didn't work out for you. I suspect that you may have gotten a faulty unit, as the heat-up time and heat retention should be really good. But we do do a ... read more »

love the OzHead

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2015

I Love my OzHead straightener, i use mine for both straightening and curling. I had a GHD before the OzHead and haven't used the GHD since, much prefer the Ozhead as it curls a lot better and keeps the shine in my hair.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Emily, Thanks very much for the review. It's really appreciated :)

Much better than GHD and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2015

I researched a couple of years ago as my girls desperately wanted a GHD but I came across this Australian straightener with great reviews and cheaper so I thought we'd give it a go and we've loved it. The vibrate option did stop working about 2 months in but I sent it back and it was replaced quickly without problem. My girls still felt they must've been missing out with the GHD so they went halves in one a month ago only to be disappointed. They realise the OzHead is the better straightener and now don't understand what all the fuss is about with GHD.

Verified Purchase

Best Customer service I have ever received.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2015

My husband bought one for me a while ago and I was very happy with it until recently.Due to a minor fault I contacted them for a replacement.I could not believe , they send me a new one on the next day.Their customer service is impeccable.

GHD no more. Loving my new ozhead straightener!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2015

It sits comfortably in your hands, glides well. Is not as heavy as other straighteners which makes it easy to keep going, especially at the back of your head. It heats up super fast and is just overall a very good straightener. Hope this is useful for potential buyers :-)

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

My favourite Christmas present EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2014

Love this hair straightener. Love the fact the plates vibrate and it goes through your hair quickly. Recommend this product to anybody.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2014

What an amazing product!!!! The first time I used it people were asking what hairdresser I went to but it was all my new ozhead hair straightener. I am so in love and happy with my new straightener!!!

3rd time lucky

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2014

Hi to all the friendly staff at Ozhead,
Maybe, just maybe this time ill be able to keep my new straightener,this is the 3rd one purchased from you as every time I get one some one that steals it, I can say that because they are family members that have visited from overseas and won't see this.The first was my mother in law, stayed for 6 weeks and used it every day, she has fine wavy hair and used a cooler setting, loved it, I never saw it again after she left, but I got great pictures of it in Bali, Singapore,
Egypt and then UK.
Purchased n
o 2 later that week, within 24 hours of order, great customer service guys, and by that time i was starting to look like i'd put my finger in a live socket.
I got 6 whole one to one months with it until my little sister arrived from overseas,
Goodbye no 2 , she even asked for my international adapter, now she has beautiful , sleek and glossy locks and I'm back to my live wire look, so thank you Ozhead for producing this beauty aid so readily at my fingertips, however slippy the are, Ozzy sits on my dressing table too, he knows what i went through,

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2014

I have been so impressed with my hair straightener that I purchased 18 months ago. I have used a few different types and this has been the best, even better than the GHD I use to own that didn't last. I have very curly hair and use my straighter almost everyday and it has been brilliant and has a great finish. The customer service is amazing. I had a query today and they were so good. Also their hair serum is fantastic too, i use to use orofluido serum which is quite expensive but started using oz head serum when I received it in the package and I find it so much better, not heavy or too greasy. My sister who also bought a straightener from oz head has also been impressed with it. Cheers

Sydney

Not good at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2014

I received this as a birthday present from my mum. And I was shocked as to how bad this straightener was. It didn't do a good job straightening my hair it would start to frizz out fairly quickly. And my hair is fairly straight normally. I had to ask my mum to return it and get her money back as it was a complete waste of money. Better stick with my $20 straightener.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dear Michelle, I'm sorry that you didn't get along with our straightener but we did everything we could and refunded your mum fully. She even wrote to us to say thanks for the great customer service.

Thank God for Ozhead straighteners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2014

At last a straightener that actually leaves my hair straight without fizzing up as soon as I'm out in a gust of wind! Perfect to take with me anywhere, versatile and keeps my unruly locks shiny and sleek for hours without drying and leaving brittle broken ends, Ozhead you are a Godsend!

What a star product !!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2014

As a woman with fine curly hair, i could never believe how ozhead straighteners totally transformed my hair into sleek, shiney locks!!!! Thank you ozhead!!!!! I’ve got the perfect christmas present for myself!!! Ho ho ho!! Merry christmas everyone at ozhead!!!!

Think Pink.... The rest seem to stink!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2014

Finally a hair straightener that heats perfectly to make my hair shinier than ever!!....forget the rest...only buy the best..... You won't regret it!!

Long Jetty, New South Wales, Australia

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2014

With so many hair straighteners on the market nowadays, we as the consumer get confused about which one is the best and which one we should invest in. I've tried many hair straighteners over my time and OzHead hair straightener has impressed me to say the least! With its reasonable price and stylish box, the OzHead straightener has well exceeded my expectations. The first aspect that I love is the long electrical cord! This is so handy as my powerpoint is annoying far from my mirror, but I was able to use OzHead with no troubles. It heats up to 230 degrees within 10 seconds and stays hot during use. It was super easy to use, gliding through my hair. What took me by surprise was the vibrating function. You can turn this on/off and it vibrates when you squeeze the two hot plates together. I have never experienced this before and thought it was pretty cool to have some tactile feedback in the process. With a 3 year warranty, this good quality product would be a perfect Christmas present. Thank you OzHead for producing the best straight hair on the market!

I love my OzHead hair straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2014

My hairdresser reccomended the OzHead hair straightener to me and I am so grateful to her for doing so because it has made a great difference in the way I can manage my hair. It has made managing my hair so easy and my friends have noticed how stylish my hair is looking now.

Australia

Verified Purchase

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2014

Seriously this product is shocking, i have no idea who is writing good reviews but its not good at all! I listened to the reviews and got this product and its not good at all. Im a professional hair dresser for about 15 years now and i would have to say one of the worst and cheapest quality hair straighteners i have ever used. It struggles to straighten hair and it takes a lot longer than just a standard hair straightener. People save your self the time and effort and just avoid it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Jessica, I'm really sorry to hear that our product didn't work for you. We have a lot of hairdressers who use us and love the product. I suspect you might have a faulty one. Obviously we would b... read more »

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Jessica, I'm hoping that you will see our message and get in touch with us? Negative reviews hurt us very badly and we try so exceptionally hard to keep everyone happy. We have a really solid et... read more »

Fantastic Straightener ! Brilliant Customer Care!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

As a Hairdresser I have tried and tested many hair straightener's and Ozhead beats them all for quality style and performance. My client's love them! Not only do Ozhead produce great hair straightener's they give you a 3 year warranty without any hassle and with brilliant customer service as well.. Just pick up the phone and they are more than happy to help in any way they can .......never have I had such aftercare service! Fabulous !!!!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Jacqui, I'm so happy you like them and your clients too :) Thanks for being a wonderful customer :) Cheers, Dalma.

3 of 11 pages

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Marlin, I also have thick wavy hair, did you end up getting a OZhead? If so how was it with your hair?

See all 20 questions about OzHead MKIII