Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

I'm so happy with my Ozhead! Having a hair straightner that not only makes it quick and easy to straighten my hair but also keeps it straight has been brilliant! I cant get over the great quility of this product and the awesome customer service that comes with it! Thanks Ozhead

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Jacqui, (lol 2 Jacqui's) Thanks so much for the review:) Warm regards, David.

Finally a decent hair straightener!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2014

Im in love with my Ozhead hair straightener! It's the best purchase i've made in awhile and have recommended it to all my friends.
Thanks Ozhead!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Teneill - That review is really appreciated :) If you ever get any dramas with your product please let us know. If any of your mates are ordering for Christmas don't forget our coupon code XMAS... read more »

sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Absolute rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2014

The ozhead hair straightener is the worst hair straightener I've ever owned. It doesn't even keep my fairly straight hair straight it actually frizzes. The quality is so poor and cheap. I've had a Kmart hair straightener that does a much better job. Best advice don't waste by our money.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Oh Maria, I'm so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with out product. I would really appreciate it if you could give us a call on 1800 694 323 so that we can resolve your issue. ... read more »

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dear Maria, Still waiting for you to get in touch - we can't trace anyone on file called Maria that has bought out product since September, who got a full refund. We want you to be happy with your ... read more »

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dearest Maria, It's very sad when we get a negative review that we cannot trace the person, or remedy the situation. It is very hard to comprehend when we offer a 100% refund if a customer is unhap... read more »

The best haistraightner ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2014

I have owned an OZhead hair straightener for the past two years and have convinced many of my friends how great they are. I was given the opportunity to buy a brand new Ozhead a month ago and wow what an offer. Better yet the new Oz head is even better than my old one and the amazing new vibrating feature works even better on my hair. I love it so much I'm buying my daughter one too for christmas. If you want to buy a hair straightener you can not go past the Ozhead for quality, value and yes it's Australian made.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It means such a great deal to us when people take the time to leave us feedback :) Warm regards. David.

4 years on & my oz head ThinkPink still rocks !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2014

Back in 2009, I had a straightener I was using when my sister tried it and liked it and because I love my sister very much, I offered it to her.

Alas! What do I do now without a straightener ? I started researching ghds due to all the rave reviews and came across oz head (think pink) which appealed to me for 2 reasons:

1. An oz mom (who like me thought ghds were rather expensive and decided to research and come up with a product that was comparable but with a lower price tag)

2. The recommendations I read (it was still very new to the
market)

So I took the plunge and purchased the oz head think pink in 2010 and as I type this, is still going strong in every aspect. Has not let me down even once. I have used it overseas with the same superior results.

I am now looking into purchasing a new straightener and was contemplating the new ghd eclipse & started researching again.

Lo and behold oz head has grown and is even better seeing that this has been a loyal product to me. I am now seriously considering purchasing the new oz head mk and passing on my trusted old think pink to my daughter.

Thanks again to a very unique oz mom who ventured into the realms of hair straightening and trumped all others !!!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you so much for that lovely review :) I'm so happy that you have enjoyed the product and that it has served you well. We are still offering the same 14 day money back guarantee and 3 year war... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic, will never buy another brand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2014

I bought a Think pink straightener a couple of years ago after my GHD lasted just over 12 months. Did some research & thought it was worth a try buying an Aussie product. I recently received an email from ozhead offering a whopping 65% discount if I purchase their brand new OzHead MKIII straightener with excellent upgrades, now has a temperature control, automatic shutoff & vibrating pads. Who does that! I am extremely happy with the new straightener & even has a 3 year warranty, my hair has never looked so straight & smooth. Thank you very much ozhead for a wonderful product at an affordable price.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We wanted to reward the customers who had faith enough to buy our product when we were so very new to the market. I'm really happy that you took us up on the offer :) Warmest regards, Dalma.

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2014

A few weeks ago I woke up to discover that the hair straightener I have had for 2 years had stopped working. As I was 2 days away from leaving to go on holiday, I was desperate but also didn't want to just buy any random product. Being relatively new to Australia I had never heard of Oz Head but the reviews looked great. Impressive service! The parcel (Goody Box) arrived the very next day! It is great. Reminds me of my first GHD, where the straightener makes your hair soft and shiny. My second GHD barely got hot. So easy to use and the vibrating plates are pretty cool. I am planning on giving the additional mini styler to my mum in South Africa. I just know she is going to love it!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Bonnie, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I know that it is time out of your day to make such an effort. We really Appreciate it and if ever you get any dramas please... read more »

canberra

• 1 question

Love my think pink!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2014

I bought my think pink hair straightener 4 years ago and it is still great. Customer service is fantastic.Just bought the MKIII , going to give my old one to my daughter.Thx gor the great deal :)

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dear katfen, We really appreciate you taking the time for leaving us a lovely review. I'm so glad that you like the MKIII - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Warm regards. Dalma.

Just saw that l only gave you a 4/5. It was supposed to be 5/5. Loving my MKlll. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a great company to deal with. :)

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Haha - Hey Kaften That's all good :) It's the sentiment that counts. I just appreciate that you even took the time that you left us a review - nowadays that takes a lot of effort as everyone is p... read more »

South Brisbane, Queensland, qld

• 6 helpful votes

Long lasting, great straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2014

I bought my ThinkPink on line about 7 years ago. It is still going strong with my daughter and I using it. Got a heap mat when I bought it. Looking to buy a straighter for my daughter so we are not sharing anymore and she wants a GHD. Because her friends have one I think. Hopefully I can talk her around to a OzHead. So Happy.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Wen, Thanks very much for the lovely review :) Keep an eye out in your mailbox this week because we are doing a really special offer for customers who purchased from us in the early days. Just i... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

Love these straightners!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2014

So after reading everyone's positive reviews about ozhead straightners I decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself. My goody box arrived today, so excited to try them out straight away. I am totally amazed!! I have very thick wavy hair and curly underneath and just one stroke is enough to make my hair silky straight. I love ozhead, thank you for bringing out a product that actually works.

+ Inexpensive, vibrating plates ensure smooth straightening.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you very much for the kind review Lizzy and taking the time to leave us feedback. It's very appreciated :)

*Perfect!*

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2014

I have wavy hair & in damp weather it's prone to frizzyness. Within a few minutes using OzHead straightners, my hair is beautifully straight & extremely shiny.
I've had other brand named straightners which have actually burnt my hair & have caused my hair to break. OzHead straightners dont harm my hair & i don't need to use them every day unlike some others.
Overall I would rate OzHead as excellent & would definatly recommend to a friend.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you so much for the lovely review Marina :)

• 62 helpful votes
Private message

Best ever straightener during my 29 Years of Professional Hairstyling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2014

After 29 years as a professional hair stylist this is truly the best ever hair straightener I have worked with.The vibrating teflon coated plates work brilliant with no hair snagging creating great curls and also straightens beautifully. So much better value than my old GHD.
Well made, heats up quickly, prompt delively, lovely stuffed present and great price backed with a 3 year warranty!!!
Very happy...Just buy it.

+ As above

- If I was to be really picky I would have preferred heat mat over stuffed toy.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Prisma :) Thank you so much for the review. It really means a lot to us. We will definitely take on board the heat mat suggestion. It's a nice idea :) Thank you so much again. xx

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Prisma - Just an update. We've taken on board your suggestion and we've put the heat mat as a freebie with the OzHead MK III straightener in addition to our furry Oscar toy :) If you or anyone... read more »

Oz Head Hair straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2014

I purchased the Oz Head Red straightener in July/August 2013. This straightener has the vibrating plate function and the tourmaline ceramic plates. I have been using straighteners since 2000 - and this one has by far been the best I own. I have GHD Mk 4 - which is pretty good. As a hair model for Toni and Guy, I purchased the GHD as it was recommended to me by my stylist, plus it was used in the salon. It is a good straightener no doubt. However the Oz saved me nearly $150!! And the vibrating plate runs through the hair much more smoothly. I do not have to run the straightener through my hair copious times either - so less stress on the hair = healthy hair. And I do not need to repeat straightening the next day - do it once and pretty much lasts til the next wash. As a physically active professional, the ease and time-saving efficiency of this product is a huge bonus. I love the variable heat control as well. Aesthetically - it is quite attractive in the shiny metallic red. I recommend this product to all my friends and work colleagues.

+ Reliable, costs less that $200 for the same effect as a $350+ straightener, good customer service, excellent hair outcomes

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2014

Amazing results! Bought two since we fight over one in our house. The holder that it comes with is great and very useful! The auto shut off after a certain amount of time is a good feature to have as 17 year olds need that ;) very happy with this product!

+ Auto shut off, good quality, reliable

- Expensive

Don't look any further!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2014

After my Fudge hair straightener died I was convinced I would have to spend over $200 for a GHD, I started reading reviews of all types of hair straighteners, I was dizzy with the amount of choice! I read the reviews about Ozhead and decided to try an Aussie product, I ordered it on Saturday and when it hadn't arrived by Tuesday I emailed Ozhead, and got a response in less than a minute! no joke! it then showed up and included a soft toy for my daughter! and a nice carry pouch. I have dry, curly, coloured, waist length hair, I would normally bl ow dry it straight then run the straightener through it, this time I had left it curly for a few days and ran the Ozhead through as soon as it arrived, it straightened it with no probs! the plates are a good size and it doesn't snag as you pull it through. If you're looking for a straightener and you can't choose, order this one! it's really good and the price isn't crazy.

+ heats up quickly, lite and easy to use, doesn't snag the hair, does the job!

Extremely Happy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2014

A fantastic Australian product. Beautiful presentation for the straightener as well as the mini, very elegant looking heat mat. Great quality straightener and feels light in your hand, ease of use and brilliant results. The serum has a gorgeous frangrance. World class customer service, OzHead is most considerate and professional company I have ever come across, a real pleasure to deal with and will definitely have my future businesses.

+ Great quality and price, fantastic results.

Excellent product combined with great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2014

It is a great product , does a better job than more expensive straighteners , very happy with the results and the long wires make it easy to manipulate around . Customer service is very prompt and helpful . Would definitely buy another one for family or as a gift.

+ Good results, cheaper than ghd , long wires

My old GHD was better!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2014

Received this Ozhead straightener as a gift a couple months back. Was looking forward to using it as my old GHD eventually broke after several years. Well what a disappointment :( it doesn't straighten as well as my old GHD, and secondly the vibrating plates stop working every time I use it :( really disappointed with this straightener, I'd rather go back and use a GHD anyday!

- Doesn's straighten as well as my old GHD, vibrating plates stop working.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Hannah, Please can you get in touch with us? If the results you're getting are not awesome then I suspect you have a bad unit and we can arrange a replacement asap :) We really want every customer to be happy so please call us on 1800 694 323

Was a xmas pressie

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2013

Its ok does the job no better than the last one i had for $50. No auto switch off if you leave it on have done this twice now for 24hrs and the plates stopped vibrating properly after i left it on. Its a year old this month. Prob should have insisted my husband by the ghd i wanted since all these products are overpriced and it was a xmas pressie that im now not happy with.

- I just thought after reading so many good reviews it would be a better product.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Theresa, Your straightener is still well within the 3 year warranty and we'd be more than happy to replace it :) As its failed within the first 12 months we will also refund your return postage.... read more »

4 of 11 pages

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Marlin, I also have thick wavy hair, did you end up getting a OZhead? If so how was it with your hair?

See all 20 questions about OzHead MKIII