So Far So Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Ordered an ex-demo iPhone 6s online for my teenage son. Picked up on the next day with no fuss paying cash. No problem with phone so far after 2 weeks. Son is happy.

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I found other shops abit too much but with OzMobile its excellent price even if the item is in average condition or good condition. I didn't have to wait for that long as it was for a birthday gift for someone and it arrived as soon as I gave it to the person who was having there birthday. I am very extremely satisfied with the product as well as the person who was very happy in getting her gift as well. Very happy customer.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Ako,

We're so glad we've made you such an extremely happy customer :) We wish your friend a Happy Birthday.

Feel free to contact us at info@ozmobiles.com.au if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
The OzMobiles Team

Excellent service and very happy with the product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I was happy with the price and very comfortable with the descriptions of demo, good condition, fair condition as it enabled me to make an informed choice.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

WOW!! I am so happy with the iPhone I purchased through oz mobile. I ordered it on Wednesday 11:30pm and received it on a Friday 2 business days later at 11am from Australia post in Sydney. The phone looks brand new and like it’s never been used. My husband will be purchasing a phone.
PS writing this review from the iPhone

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so glad you love the device! If you need any help with purchasing your husbands phone feel free to get in contact with us directly... read more »

Awesome for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

It was fantastic to be able to buy a reconditioned ipad in perfect order. The price was great and with a year warranty you cannot beat it.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

So happy with Oz mobiles I saved $200 on an iPhone that's good as new, it shipped asap too, bought it on a Friday, shipped Monday and came Tuesday, couldn't be happier. Thanks!

Love my phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

This is a second hand phone but it looks almost new and is in very good condition (just like the ad said). Plus, the added bonus was getting it at a very reasonable price with a 6 month warranty thrown in as back up. Can't get any better than this!

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Nisha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to pass this great feedback on!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance and we hope you have a great day!

Thanks!

The OzMobiles Team

Excellent product, great price, fast service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Had exactly what I was looking for at a price that suited my budget and was with me within two days of placing my order.

Verified Customer

Excellent product brilliant price!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

OzMobiles price for my IPhone 8 Plus was hundreds of dollars cheaper than any shop.
Paid for express postage had it within 2 days.
The phone was rated as ‘good condition’ easily like a new phone.

Really happy with everything about my new phone.

Great Products and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Great Prices
Very Fast Shipping
Great Products. I have now made three purchases and I’m very happy and would reccomend them to others.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Sara, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback :-) Happy to hear you are a repeat customer. If you have any questions or issues with your order please get in touch and ... read more »

Good service, not perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

(+) The price for the "Ex-Demo" cell phone was fair (almost 25% cheaper). It comes with their own 12 months warranty, which is great.
I could not wait for delivery so my partner picked it up the same day I ordered it, near St. Kilda, Melbourne.
The phone is in mint condition, comes with a fast charger and a USB C-type cable.

(-) Although they declared it was an ex-demo cell phone, I realized it was used already by someone before on a daily basis. I found 2 recorded calls which were saved in the history of this phone, although it was factory reset according their website.
There is one thing missing with their service - There is no option to call them instead of writing an e-mail and waiting for a reply after a few hours. In case of a service I would prefer to contact someone immediately instead of waiting for a response of hours for each question or reply.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Sarit, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, this really helps us to improve our services. We're sorry to hear about the device arriving with this information loaded on it. We ... read more »

Elizabeth Bay, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

One week and all good so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I had an excellent web chat with customer service beforehand. They clearly explained the condition types and what happens if there is a problem. This built my trust as I’d not heard of OzMobile before and was relying on ratings so between the two, I thought I'd take the risk. And I guess there is still some risk as any used product may have unpresented issues.
Bought a used Samsung S5 for my Mum. Her first smartphone. The last one in stock (a scary prospect for used items - was this the worst one left over or had been returned and 'fixed' for onselling?)
It arrived in a couple of days, looks great (I think I bought one in ‘Good’ condition), it works fine, charger adaptor with what I think is non-genuine charger cable included.
Everything is really good so far. I've had some conversations with Mum and the phone seems clear enough, and the rest of the setup (email etc) was relatively smooth.
I think the price was good too. Need to do your own research on that.

I recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Service and delivery perfect. Phone is great, arrived in perfect condition and in a solid protective box with relevant accessories. I recommend.

Perfect. Exactly as described. No issues.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Dispatched quickly. Delivered on time. Just as described. In perfect condition. super happy. Would happily buy from this company again.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Cara, We're glad to hear you are happy with the product and service you received! Thank you so much for taking the time to pass your feedback onto us. If you need anything in the future... read more »

Private message

Dodgy company, inferior and faulty phones.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Beware!
Yes you might save a few extra dollars, but not worth the waste of time, money and bother. I was like you, looking at the reviews tossing up whether its worth the risk to save those couple hundred dollars. "It's got full warranty" I thought.
Well, I gave it a shot and bought the 256gb iPhone 7 Plus (ex-demo). Within a few weeks a bluish ink substance was leaking from the sides of the phone and also started noticing that the sound quality was incredibly inferior during calls (almost a muffled sound). Friends told me that my phone was by far the worst call quality they had experienced. No one could believe it when I showed the blue substance coming out the sides.
I sent the phone in for warranty only to get an email that due to limited stock they can't 'unfortunately' offer me the same device as replacement. However can offer a 128gb iphone and partial 100$ refund. The alternative is waiting 1-2 weeks (their estimate) while technicians 'fix' the phone.
No refund, no apology, no quality replacement.

I wish I had followed my gut and never bought that phone. Watch out, This inferior, low quality, corner cutting company is not worth your trust or your time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Elise, We're very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately as technology is not perfect faults can suddenly arise without any prior indication. However our team d... read more »

Melbourne

Great and Speedy Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I found the price very competitive! I ordered the phone on the weekend and picked it up on the Tuesday. Very happy with our new phone and the fast service. Highly Recommend. Happy Customer.

• 1 review
Private message

Who are these reviewers who gave this company a glowing review? Not my experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Scenario. : mobile thrashed to death, thrown against a wall in a fit of anger and then sold to me as a phone that was just being replaced by a business for their execs. I was silly enough to believe them. I got my mobile from OzMobiles and almost immediately flew out of Australia. I found the battery was practically useless. Had to replace it. When I got back and I told them about the battery and that the touch screen ID didn't work, they and the local apple dealer refused to believe it was not my fault. They wanted to charge me over $600 to fix it, refused to accept it was under warranty. I have gone to an independent firm who confirm the battery was flogged to death and the screen replaced by a third party and the damage was done then before I got the phone. So who voided that warranty? My next step is the ombudsman.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Gil, We're very sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. As you conveyed to us, the phone was taken to a third party repairer to fix the battery prior to contact with us. Unfort... read more »

Verified Customer

Best customer service. Very reliabl dealer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I purchased a iPhone 6 Plus. Had issues with it. Contacted the Ozmobile offered me replacement or refund. I chose refund. And it was very fast. Received my refund in two days. Highly recommend.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I first bought a Sony Xperia about two years back and I was not disappointed. The phone was cosmetically good to near new and it is still working perfectly. I then followed with another buy of an Iphone 6s Plus. The phone had some dents on all four corners but functionality was not compromised in any way and there were no scratches on the front nor back. The only issue was that the serial numbers on the box and phone were different but the phone came as described on their website. I have since bought a cover for the dents on the phone and it now looks like new again. Thanks Ozmobiles

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi BKK, Thank you for your review and feedback on the recent experience you have had with OzMobiles. We really appreciate your kind words :-) We're sorry to hear you were disappointed about t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent service, great product and helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Affordable, was posted the next morning after I ordered at 4:30pm the day before. I needed it quick so I chose express post and it was delivered to my door 2 days later. The staff was helpful on the online chat. The iPad is in excellent working order, people would think it was new.
Thank you for allowing me to purchase an iPad for my daughter that we could afford but also that will last.

1 of 20 pages