iPhone X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Bought an iPhone X about a month ago, still works and is in excellent condition. Took a few days to ship to Perth with standard shipping and I'm really glad with the purchase.

• 1 answer
Private message

A great product at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Any easy and swift transaction, the phone arrived in as new packaging and I could not discern that it was not new. The only downside was that the data/ power cable was faulty.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Stuardandjan, We're so glad to hear you are happy with your new device, we really appreciate your kind words. So we can provide you with a working cable please send us an email at info@ozm... read more »

Already purchases another one, thanks for the offer.

iPhone 8+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Really happy with an ex demo iPhone 8 Plus! They were very quick to post it out to me and the packaging was all in order, like the device itself.

Sydney

Private message

no refund or replacement for faulty phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

recently bought a phone (second purchase, first acceptable) in 3 yrs. however also in this case was given a very substandard battery, so got it changed by a phone repair shop. job done in 30 min instead of 1 week back and forth. (assuming they'd ve replaced it), given batteries were sold to me x2 well substandard. another $ 50.

battery and phone ok for 1 month, then the phone screen freezes and stops working completely. Item returned but the seller refuses to replace it or refund anything. this on the ground that I had the battery replaced by third party /others and this could have caused the damage. What a joke, what a fool I was to tell em

If you buy from these guys just make sure you don't touch the fantastic batteries they sell to you, or you may find yourself in the situation of ozmobiles expanding on how a warranty deal works.

when it comes to speak with them, they appear to have a Phone nr available to call for sales, but for existing customers is emails only, online business...

the guy responding to emails will just sign by his first name. the last name is a capital letter :) as he was saying in his emails, it doesnt happen too often that they encounter fool clients. good luck

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Luke, We're sorry to hear about the issues that your device has been having. With all warranty claims we advise to contact us directly first to claim on your warranty. It is strictly menti... read more »

No . Third party didnt repair anything. They replaced the battery you sold me which wouldn’t last from home to work (30 min),. Then the screen broke, and had to put up with warranty stories and n... read more »

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Went to Oz mobiles looking to up date my Samsung S4 phone. They have a comprehensive range on the web site. Found the one I was interested in. Ordered on a Thursday and it arrived on Tuesday. The phone was what I expected, sleek and neat. Charged it up and everything works great. If anyone is after another phone then this is the only website you need to visit. There are other sites out there but not one of them get near Ozmobiles.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Ralphy, Thank you very much for taking the time pass this great feedback on. We hope you have been enjoying your new Samsung S4 device :-) Next time you are in the market for a new phone f... read more »

I actually purchased a SamsungS6 edge. It was a replacement for my S4.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Easy to find and purchase what I wanted. Product exceeded expectations, I had 2 queries and both were answered quickly and efficiently. Would recommend to anyone and will use again.

Very Unsatisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I bought an iPhone 6S ($360), same day i started charging i realized that the port was a bit dodgy cause was not charging correctly and cable was sort of loose when in port so it needed a specific position to charge, so it was in and out, i tried to change cables and charges, same problem so when i wrote to them they suggested me to clean the ports or get a new charger, i didn't even bother to write back. I had to replace the whole port for a new one and was working fine. After lets say 4 months of usage the phone completely stopped working, i wrote to them and told me that warranty of 3 months was no longer applicable and they couldn't do anything; actually they stated that all products bought after may 2018 were having a 6 months warranty (no wonder why / all refurbished products). Really feel ripped off by this company i really not recommend anyone to go through this, you will regret as happen to me. Completely unsatisfied. I took the phone to Apple to determine what is the root cause of problem and they stated through their report (can summit anytime if required) that is the logic board not functioning and need a complete replace of the unit. So at the end for not purchasing a new unit I'm going to have to spend additional $750 for the version 7 due to version 6S it is just been discontinued. Thanks a lot OZmobiles you guys doing a great job.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Luis, We're very sorry to hear about these issues with the device. We would have loved to solve this issue for you as soon as possible with a replacement device, however unfortunately we did n... read more »

Hi, i contatcted suzi through the chat and she stated that you guys could not do anything to help me due to warranty. Replacing the charging port was done in a genuine apple store and actually they... read more »

Verified Customer

High price to pay for unreliability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I was sold a phone advertised in "Good Condition" until it was charged and its LCD screen was illegible. Upon immediate return I was blamed for the fault as water damage and charged for the phone. Appalling customer service and zero accountability. Do not buy a phone through this company. Selling poorly repaired phones and charging you for it.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Niki, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We work to resolve all customer returns to a high quality standard. As this phone was affected by water damage, phones are norma... read more »

How true I must say that “I could not live without my iPad”

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Found no problems navigating your store at all and I saw the iPad which looked very ideal for us and it is.

Service and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

There is no better company when it comes to dealing with refurbished mobile phones and accessories. Genuine Products and Affordable.

Great service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I had some really good advice and help in selecting my new mobile phone. Thank you so much for your help.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Bought a couple of Iphone 6s's - great price and got them in a couple of days.

Both in pretty good condition too, and we chose the cheap ones!

Very happy!

Verified Customer

**scam**scam**scam**do not buy from OZ MOBILES!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Do not buy a phone from them - they are scammers. I bought an ex-display I phone 6Plus for $608 and after 2 months it didn't turn on and they've refused to fix it. You can't call them so you have to waits hours in between each email to get any answers. Worst customer service. I'm so upset I wasted all that money and now have to buy a new phone anyway. I'm guessing alot of these reviews are fake.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Samantha, We're very sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. We will do our best to explain this to you immediately. When we received the device our technicians noticed that th... read more »

So Far So Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Ordered an ex-demo iPhone 6s online for my teenage son. Picked up on the next day with no fuss paying cash. No problem with phone so far after 2 weeks. Son is happy.

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I found other shops abit too much but with OzMobile its excellent price even if the item is in average condition or good condition. I didn't have to wait for that long as it was for a birthday gift for someone and it arrived as soon as I gave it to the person who was having there birthday. I am very extremely satisfied with the product as well as the person who was very happy in getting her gift as well. Very happy customer.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Ako,

We're so glad we've made you such an extremely happy customer :) We wish your friend a Happy Birthday.

Feel free to contact us at info@ozmobiles.com.au if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
The OzMobiles Team

Excellent service and very happy with the product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I was happy with the price and very comfortable with the descriptions of demo, good condition, fair condition as it enabled me to make an informed choice.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

WOW!! I am so happy with the iPhone I purchased through oz mobile. I ordered it on Wednesday 11:30pm and received it on a Friday 2 business days later at 11am from Australia post in Sydney. The phone looks brand new and like it’s never been used. My husband will be purchasing a phone.
PS writing this review from the iPhone

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so glad you love the device! If you need any help with purchasing your husbands phone feel free to get in contact with us directly... read more »

Awesome for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

It was fantastic to be able to buy a reconditioned ipad in perfect order. The price was great and with a year warranty you cannot beat it.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

So happy with Oz mobiles I saved $200 on an iPhone that's good as new, it shipped asap too, bought it on a Friday, shipped Monday and came Tuesday, couldn't be happier. Thanks!

Love my phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

This is a second hand phone but it looks almost new and is in very good condition (just like the ad said). Plus, the added bonus was getting it at a very reasonable price with a 6 month warranty thrown in as back up. Can't get any better than this!

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Nisha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to pass this great feedback on!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance and we hope you have a great day!

Thanks!

1 of 20 pages

Just wondering what the difference between a phone in 'good condition' and an 'ex demo' phone?

ate asked on Oct 02, 2018

Answer this

EX DEMO - they are phones that have been used in display cases. GOOD- used in a very good condition. - AVERAGE- Maybe minor visible scratches on screen not visible when the device is turned on. Standard wear and tear on sides and back. FAIR- These have visible scratches on screen and higher than average wear and tear on the sides with potentially dents on the frame

I have only bought an ex demo and it was like new, hope that helps.

Hi Ate,

Thanks for your query, I see this has brought up a lot of chat amongst others :-)

We describe both of these models as follows:
Ex-Demo: These are phones that have been used in display cases or have just generally been out of their package at some point in time. We sell them cheaper as they aren’t brand new, however, these phones are in excellent condition internally and externally without barely any marks on them.

Good condition: These Used items are in very good condition with no scratches or marks on the screen, there may be minor wear and tear on the sides or back.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in contact with us. We have Livechat running on our website Monday to Friday 10am-5pm for any queries.

Kind regards,
The OzMobiles Team

If I choose a 'new' iPhone can you supply the serial number so i can check if it is covered by Apple warranty and eligible for Applecare? Thank you

Bee asked on Jun 10, 2018

Answer this

Oz mobile might give you a new iPhone but I just bought new one and was told by an Apple Repair store that it was already over 8 months old and
Only had three months warranty left. It might have been a new genuine apple iPhone jdbut the Apple warranty was almost over. Oz Mobile told me that it was still covered under Australian consumer warranty for two years (from 8 months ago) so they Apple warranty didn’t matter..... I’m trying to return the phone now....

Thanks for your answer Kasia - that's what i wanted to know. cheers

I was wondering if the Iphone x will come in its original packaging?

lauren...6 asked on Jun 08, 2018