Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Brilliant Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I have purchased two phones from OzMobiles - an iPhone SE and iPhone 6S. My SE was an ex-demo and was in pristine condition as promised. My 6S was bought in "Good Condition" and came with one obvious mark near the camera but perfect everywhere else. Both phones arrived within the expected timeframe. Both came in Apple boxes with new earphones and chargers. The website offers a good selection and great prices. With so many dodgy resellers around, it was an absolute gift to discover this company.

Excellent In All Areas!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

It was very easy to navigate your way around the website & was amazed with what was available & we are very satisfied with the products they were in awesome condition!! We will be back again :) :)

Fantastic Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Found easy to navigate what we wanted
Amazed at what was available
Decided to have a different named brand phone and was hoping Huawei phone would be as good as reviews. Wasn't disappointed better than I imagine. Only thing disappointing is doesn't have earphone hole. Need headphone due to my hearing problem. Going to buy the accessories necessary to use earphone

These Guys Are The Best !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Website is very easy to navigate, products are like brand new, and they have a great selection to choose from.
Service is very good, great communication and fast delivery. Love, love, love!

Verified Customer

Watch out when buying a new iphone from ozmobile

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We purchased in Aug 28 at the cost of $649 from Ozmobile what was advertised as an Apple iPhone 6s (128GB, Gold) New in the box.
The charge had only been working for half a day, two months after purchase, so we took it to a registered Apple repairer.
They found that the phone was actually 2 years old (recorded by Apple as purchased on 6/08/2016) which is why the battery wasn’t keeping the charge.
At a cost of $69 we were required to purchase another battery. When the iphone and battery were sold to us by OzMobiles, technically, given that they both had been sitting somewhere for 2 years past their manufacture date before we, the purchaser, opened the box, they had not been used but they certainly were not new and we all know that a 2 year old battery isn't the same as a brand new battery.
OZMOBILE'S RESPONSE
"Please note, that this device is a 'Handset Replacement'. This phone is a handset replacement directly from the Apple store. A faulty device was sent to Apple under a replacement program where they traded in for a new, never activated device. The phone is new, never used and comes with 12 months of Consumer Law Warranty with Apple, while also having 12 months of Warranty with us, OzMobiles. This was stated in the listing of the device. The battery that came in the device had never been used before as the device itself. The definition of a New device is this has never been used before, when you received the device this had never been used regardless of its manufacturer date.
We think would also like for Ozmobiles to be made to make it clear to customers that they are not buying a brand new phone and to not be able to charge an iphone full price for an iphone that has been sitting in their storeroom for 2 years.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Vicky, We're very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the device you have received. We certainly never wish to make our customers feel mislead. With new devices they have never been used befo... read more »

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I ordered a iphone 6s to replace one I lost. The company I work for then decided to provide a phone to me.

The phone was ordered at 5:30 yesterday.
I sent a cancellation email at 9:21 today.
OzMobiles had processed my refund by 10:15 today. (Just over 1/2 an hour later)

Even though OzMobiles didn't get a sale from me today, I would highly recommend them due to their excellent customer service.

Thanks you OzMobiles

Great to deal with, excellent follow-up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Great to deal with. Their follow-up emails etc are really helpful. Delivery time was excellent. We received what was advertised and have had no trouble with the two phones we've purchased. Purposefully searched for an OzMobile product on another website to ensure we got reliable service. Thanks

iPhone X

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Bought an iPhone X about a month ago, still works and is in excellent condition. Took a few days to ship to Perth with standard shipping and I'm really glad with the purchase.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Tyler,

We're so glad to hear your enjoying your new iPhone X!

Thank you so much for the great feedback. If you need anything in the future feel free to contact our friendly team at info@ozmobiles.com.au

• 2 answers
Private message

A great product at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Any easy and swift transaction, the phone arrived in as new packaging and I could not discern that it was not new. The only downside was that the data/ power cable was faulty.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Stuardandjan, We're so glad to hear you are happy with your new device, we really appreciate your kind words. So we can provide you with a working cable please send us an email at info@ozm... read more »

Already purchases another one, thanks for the offer.

iPhone 8+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Really happy with an ex demo iPhone 8 Plus! They were very quick to post it out to me and the packaging was all in order, like the device itself.

Sydney

Private message

no refund or replacement for faulty phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

recently bought a phone (second purchase, first acceptable) in 3 yrs. however also in this case was given a very substandard battery, so got it changed by a phone repair shop. job done in 30 min instead of 1 week back and forth. (assuming they'd ve replaced it), given batteries were sold to me x2 well substandard. another $ 50.

battery and phone ok for 1 month, then the phone screen freezes and stops working completely. Item returned but the seller refuses to replace it or refund anything. this on the ground that I had the battery replaced by third party /others and this could have caused the damage. What a joke, what a fool I was to tell em

If you buy from these guys just make sure you don't touch the fantastic batteries they sell to you, or you may find yourself in the situation of ozmobiles expanding on how a warranty deal works.

when it comes to speak with them, they appear to have a Phone nr available to call for sales, but for existing customers is emails only, online business...

the guy responding to emails will just sign by his first name. the last name is a capital letter :) as he was saying in his emails, it doesnt happen too often that they encounter fool clients. good luck

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Luke, We're sorry to hear about the issues that your device has been having. With all warranty claims we advise to contact us directly first to claim on your warranty. It is strictly menti... read more »

No . Third party didnt repair anything. They replaced the battery you sold me which wouldn’t last from home to work (30 min),. Then the screen broke, and had to put up with warranty stories and n... read more »

• 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Went to Oz mobiles looking to up date my Samsung S4 phone. They have a comprehensive range on the web site. Found the one I was interested in. Ordered on a Thursday and it arrived on Tuesday. The phone was what I expected, sleek and neat. Charged it up and everything works great. If anyone is after another phone then this is the only website you need to visit. There are other sites out there but not one of them get near Ozmobiles.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Ralphy, Thank you very much for taking the time pass this great feedback on. We hope you have been enjoying your new Samsung S4 device :-) Next time you are in the market for a new phone f... read more »

I actually purchased a SamsungS6 edge. It was a replacement for my S4.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Easy to find and purchase what I wanted. Product exceeded expectations, I had 2 queries and both were answered quickly and efficiently. Would recommend to anyone and will use again.

Very Unsatisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I bought an iPhone 6S ($360), same day i started charging i realized that the port was a bit dodgy cause was not charging correctly and cable was sort of loose when in port so it needed a specific position to charge, so it was in and out, i tried to change cables and charges, same problem so when i wrote to them they suggested me to clean the ports or get a new charger, i didn't even bother to write back. I had to replace the whole port for a new one and was working fine. After lets say 4 months of usage the phone completely stopped working, i wrote to them and told me that warranty of 3 months was no longer applicable and they couldn't do anything; actually they stated that all products bought after may 2018 were having a 6 months warranty (no wonder why / all refurbished products). Really feel ripped off by this company i really not recommend anyone to go through this, you will regret as happen to me. Completely unsatisfied. I took the phone to Apple to determine what is the root cause of problem and they stated through their report (can summit anytime if required) that is the logic board not functioning and need a complete replace of the unit. So at the end for not purchasing a new unit I'm going to have to spend additional $750 for the version 7 due to version 6S it is just been discontinued. Thanks a lot OZmobiles you guys doing a great job.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Luis, We're very sorry to hear about these issues with the device. We would have loved to solve this issue for you as soon as possible with a replacement device, however unfortunately we did n... read more »

Hi, i contatcted suzi through the chat and she stated that you guys could not do anything to help me due to warranty. Replacing the charging port was done in a genuine apple store and actually they... read more »

Verified Customer

High price to pay for unreliability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I was sold a phone advertised in "Good Condition" until it was charged and its LCD screen was illegible. Upon immediate return I was blamed for the fault as water damage and charged for the phone. Appalling customer service and zero accountability. Do not buy a phone through this company. Selling poorly repaired phones and charging you for it.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Niki, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We work to resolve all customer returns to a high quality standard. As this phone was affected by water damage, phones are norma... read more »

How true I must say that “I could not live without my iPad”

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Found no problems navigating your store at all and I saw the iPad which looked very ideal for us and it is.

Service and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

There is no better company when it comes to dealing with refurbished mobile phones and accessories. Genuine Products and Affordable.

Great service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I had some really good advice and help in selecting my new mobile phone. Thank you so much for your help.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Bought a couple of Iphone 6s's - great price and got them in a couple of days.

Both in pretty good condition too, and we chose the cheap ones!

Very happy!

Verified Customer

**scam**scam**scam**do not buy from OZ MOBILES!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Do not buy a phone from them - they are scammers. I bought an ex-display I phone 6Plus for $608 and after 2 months it didn't turn on and they've refused to fix it. You can't call them so you have to waits hours in between each email to get any answers. Worst customer service. I'm so upset I wasted all that money and now have to buy a new phone anyway. I'm guessing alot of these reviews are fake.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Samantha, We're very sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. We will do our best to explain this to you immediately. When we received the device our technicians noticed that th... read more »

1 of 21 pages

hey there i am thinking about buying an average condition phone if it doesn’t work it or starts to act up do you guys offer replacements?

leila asked on Dec 25, 2018

Hi Leila,
Thanks for your question on our phones.
We certainly do cover you in the event the phone has any issues.
All of our phones come with warranty provided by OzMobiles, this ranges depending on what condition the phone is in.
New & Ex-Demo models come with 12 months of warranty. While Pre-owned models have 6 months. If the device has any manufacturing issues arise we are more than happy to assist with a warranty claim. In these situations we do most commonly replace phones.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our team direct at info@ozmobiles.com.au or check out our FAQ's page here: https://www.ozmobiles.com.au/faq
The OzMobiles Team

Was gonna buy Google pixel XL Average Condition but i've been reading reviews and getting kinda worried over what i've heard was wondering if i should buy it or not?

Josh G asked on Nov 01, 2018

Hi Josh,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I can assure you that all of our phones are fully tested by our trained technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards.

All of our products come with warrranty:
12 months for our Ex-Demo and New models
*For a limited time only we provide 6 months for all Pre-owned devices, including the Average condition phone you are interested in.
If you run into any issues simply contact our team at support@ozmobiles.com.au and we are more than happy to assist you.

With Pre-Owned phones due to their prior use and age they may run slightly slower or have a slightly depleted battery but they will function perfectly.

The OzMobiles Team

Is the battery life still good or bad?

Amy W asked on Oct 21, 2018

Answer this

Still as good as my other iPhone 6 that I bought from Telstra.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your inquiry.
All of our phones are fully tested by our technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards.
Our devices all come with good working batteries.
Regards,