Verified Customer

Best customer service. Very reliabl dealer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I purchased a iPhone 6 Plus. Had issues with it. Contacted the Ozmobile offered me replacement or refund. I chose refund. And it was very fast. Received my refund in two days. Highly recommend.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I first bought a Sony Xperia about two years back and I was not disappointed. The phone was cosmetically good to near new and it is still working perfectly. I then followed with another buy of an Iphone 6s Plus. The phone had some dents on all four corners but functionality was not compromised in any way and there were no scratches on the front nor back. The only issue was that the serial numbers on the box and phone were different but the phone came as described on their website. I have since bought a cover for the dents on the phone and it now looks like new again. Thanks Ozmobiles

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi BKK, Thank you for your review and feedback on the recent experience you have had with OzMobiles. We really appreciate your kind words :-) We're sorry to hear you were disappointed about t... read more »

Excellent service, great product and helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Affordable, was posted the next morning after I ordered at 4:30pm the day before. I needed it quick so I chose express post and it was delivered to my door 2 days later. The staff was helpful on the online chat. The iPad is in excellent working order, people would think it was new.
Thank you for allowing me to purchase an iPad for my daughter that we could afford but also that will last.

Terrific service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Fantastic to deal with, I had a small issue with my phone but it was all resolved with a quick replacement. Great communication too. Will def buy again. Thanks

Great iPhone 8 Plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Great value, brand new phone. Best price around. Fast service and delivery.

Great communication, easy to deal with, will definitely shop here again.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Christine, Thanks for taking the time to review on your previous experience with OzMobiles. We really appreciate this. Next time you are in the market for a new phone feel free to get in t... read more »

Excellent to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Highly recommend, very fast service, honest, great service and item, real service & value to you the buyer, try & buy.

Macgregor, ACT

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

iPhone X (64GB, Silver) Ex-Demo

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Order iPhoneX 64gb Ex- Demo i must say its only 3 months old in excellent condition, i picked express post only took 1 day, fast and easy transaction. very satisfied with OzMobiles.

CAIRNS

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Galaxy mobile phone demo type

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Fab mobile phone, (display) quick delivery to Cairns Oz, excellent service department. My price was cheapest on net, 4 identical phone, I checked! Thx Sam and Hayley and the team at Ozmobiles, I will be back 4 sure! Recommend to everyone

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Vicki,

Thanks so much for your lovely review, our team really appreciates your kind words :-)

If you have any questions or issues with your order please get in touch and we will do all that we can to help.

Kind regards,

OzMobiles Team

Support with phone issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Purchased an iPhone 6 with 1 year warranty almost 8 months ago, had issues with phone shutting down, after a few emails back and forth, OzMobile customer service rep diagnosed the problem without me even having to send phone in and now all fixed. Fast and detailed responses re issue. Thank you!

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Monica, We are so happy to hear you are please with the product and service you received! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback for us. If you have any further qu... read more »

Received telephone - won't read sim card

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Brought a phone online from you guys. Received it in four days - looks good, good condition - only problem is I can't use the thing because it won't read my sim card and says emergency calls only ( I have two sims and they work fine in my other phone ) very unhappy, not impressed. It also contained over 1000 images songs and screenshots of banking details of a closed account for a Malaysian bank, family snap shots from holidays and all sorts of other crap from Snapchat and what's app ( this was after I factory reset it so not sure why ) such a Shame as the phone is great and looks great ( having to use mobile tethering to use it as it will not recognize my sim card , and I don't want to send it back as I leave where I am in two weeks and need to use it to take photos and what have you for work , I need this resolved over the phone , I'm guessing its some issue, not with the sim reader as when I check APN it says Telstra)

Over it :(

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Aaron, Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to this. We're very sorry to hear you are having issues with the device. We would certainly love to resolve this for you as soon as possi... read more »

Review following purchase from OzMobiles

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Very happy with competitive prices.
Delivery time from order was 7 days.
A warranty issue with a battery failure was fully resolved within 24 hours.

Express post took 6 days to be delivered also will only allow email

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

If you want quick service then don't use these guys took 6 days when their site advertises 1 to 2 days. Also no contact other than email. The phone number is just an answering service.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Sharon, We're very sorry to hear about this experience with the postal service provided by Australia Post. We would definitely love to assist you with this and rectify this situation. Ple... read more »

After sales support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I bought an iphone 6 plus. A few days after receiving the product, I had issues with it, but it was resolved in a promptly and no problem at all. And prices of the products is also affordable.I would recommend oz mobile to others.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Boyet, Thanks for your lovely review on the product and service you received. We are always happy to help our customers if any issues arise :-) If you're ever in the market for another ... read more »

I’m so happy I found oz mobiles

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I’ve saved my self over 400 dollars buying from oz mobile and I only waited 2 days for it to arrive at my door very quick I shore am telling all my friends about products thank you so much I’m loving my new phone

Brisbane

• 1 comment

No quality control

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Ordered a pre-owned Google Pixel (2016 model) a couple days ago. After paying for fast delivery so I could at least have a basic phone that could make phone calls (expecting that maybe less important features might not be perfect) I received the phone Friday evening and discovered that the mic, speaker and headphone jack don't work. This phone should have never been listed for sale and there was apparently no quality control. So I still can't make calls and have to wait until Monday to even talk to the customer service department.

I will update this after I hear back from them, but at this point a refund won't make up for that massive inconvenience this has caused.

For anyone that's considering buying a pre-owned phone from them, I don't know, maybe buy like four at the same time and return three after you figure out which one actually works so you're not stuck without a basic phone for a weekend.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Joel, We're very sorry to hear about these issues with the device and any inconvenience this has caused for you. We would certainly love to rectify this. Our support received your email a... read more »

The phone is still not working I tried responding to the first email directly, but did not receive a reply, and then attempted to forward the conversation to the support again on thursday, and did ... read more »

Hi Joel,

Wonderful, thanks for sending that through. I can confirm that our team has now received your response.

They are looking into this for you further and will shortly be in contact with more information.

Regards,
The OzMobiles Team

Verified Customer

Ozmobile is a shonky business

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I ordered and paid for a new iphone 6. I received an open box with items missing and the phone had been used for 6 hours and 27 minutes.

When I asked for an explanation they initially treated my complaint as if I had a problem with the battery. Once I made it clear that they supplied a used mobile telephone, and not a new one, they tried to spin a story that they must open the new telephones to test them. They are simply liars. I paid $500 for a new phone and received a used phone.

I could have obtained exactly the same thing from doggy ebay sellers for half of the price.

Ozmobile is not a reputable Australian company. Please be very carefully people. Ozmobile ripped me off and is likely to do the same to you.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Jason, Thank you for contacting us in regards to this. We're sorry to hear about this. We will do our best to explain this immediately. We apologise that there was a missing item - SIM ope... read more »

Excellent products and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

From personal experience I can honestly say they are a first rate company: had a problem and all was resolved without cost to me and in less than a week!

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi Peter, We are so happy to hear about this great customer service experience! Thanks for taking the time to pass this feedback on, our team really appreciates your kind words. If you nee... read more »

Incredible service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I was sceptical buying a second hand phone online but I read some reviews and majority were good. I purchased the iPhone 7 Plus and it is in great condition as described, came with all accessories. I did receive the incorrect headphones but I contacted the info team and they resolved this matter. I received my phone and the correct accessories within 2 business days of purchase/ enquiry. I couldn’t be happier! Excellent service, highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Do not fall for this scam!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Purchased iPhone 6 that was clearly physically damaged, battery could't last for more than 4 hours. Returned it requesting refund in less than a week, refused to do so and will only give $30 credit to get battery replaced at Apple.

Comments
OzMobiles Official

Hi there, Thank you for contacting us in regards to this. We're very sorry to hear about these issues. With battery faults as Apple have a dedicated program to swap these for you, we find thi... read more »

Ex demo Samsung Galaxy Note 8

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I paid extra for insurance and express postage the phone arrived the next day in flawless condition. The phone was in its original box with all the accessories which was unexpected as the details in the advertisement only mentioned the cable ,charger, manual etc. I didn't expect to receive the spare nibs, the headphones. Micro USB adapter etc. Had I known that I wouldn't have gone online and bought them prior to the arrival of the phone. Now I have spares. Very happy with this transaction as at $899 the phone was a big saving on a new purchase considering it was in as new condition. Would use this company again,thanks!

1 of 19 pages