Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Wanted a couple of new tyres and checked online for prices. Ozzy tyres had a sale on but the tyres I wanted weren't in stock so appeared I would need to opt for a more expensive option. No problem, I was offered the more expensive tyres at the lower price - happy customer. Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra.

False advertisement and 6mth wait

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Purchased a full set of Stance 19’ rims, loved the look on my vz Ute went back for another 2 for spares. Purchased in early May but was told after the website confirmed there was available stock that no 19’ profile rims for the same ordered prior were available. Was pestered into purchasing another brand that had supposed similar look, refused and requested to source pair of same rims ordered. Waited 2mths and no notifications so called up the contact number attached to email; again was told nothing available and again pestered into change for similar style of another branded 19’ rim. Again declined and continued to request Stance rims to be ordered from their distributor, it has gotten to 6mths before again contacting them and this time after demanding the order be finalised or would refer matter to ACCC and ombudsman as to the false advertising and incurring fees and charges via credit company, was only refunded the amount for the rims. No further contact from Ozzy Tyres, poor customer service and don’t believe they were this poor at completing customer orders.

Waza and the boys!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great service with a free red bull! Easy to talk to and awesome job on the ranger!! 'Quote' best looking ranger we have seen in a long time thanks for the new wheels and tyers boys so stoked with them and thanks for fitting them late Saturday afternoon!

Great customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I placed orders online and the tyres were ready in 3 business days. Fast delivery!! Great customer services when I visited the store. They provided reasonable prices! Excellent work!

Amazing service and even better deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave you are made to feel so welcome and at home. I rang up a different tyre place in Silverwater Sydney that does Wheel & Tyre package deals too about a week ago but the staff was short fused, "knew better", and wasn't willing to accommodate my needs but then I found Ozzy Tyre online. Not only did they give me the perfect product and tended to my every need but they also did it at a price that can't be beaten. They even threw in free lock nuts and a free tv that was only available when you go through the online process. They kept me up to date every step of the way and with free ice cold bottled water or some red bull while you wait, time flied and was worth every second I had to wait. Big shout out to a awesome group of guys!!!! Thanks again!!

Perfect wheel for a Japan inspired Mazda 2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

This is the 3rd time I’ve bought wheels and tyres from Ozzy, I keep coming back because the prices are exceptional, the wheels are the highest quality and the service is quick and quality. I was after a wide fit Japanese style wheel for a new Mazda 2. It’s been fitted with coilovers and just needed something wide to give it an aggressive stance. After a detailed and helpful phone conversation with Wazza I was locked in to some 17 x 8” Avid 1 AV-56 wheels in bronze stretched with 205 Kumho tyres for $1650! The guys fit me in the next day and now the Mazda 2 is mean. I couldn’t be happier with the look and feel of these new wheels and tyres they give the 2 a perfect amount of Japanese nostalgia. Thanks for the help lads!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

OzzyTyres were professional and helpful thought the whole process. When the wheel package I had ordered online was out of stock I was contacted and they happily organised another wheel package for the same price. Will definitely be using them again in the future and I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Unprofessional and unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

These guys have basically demanded and taken my deposit for a set of wheels I was after which they confirmed with me that they had stock and everything is good to go right before coming in for fitment. After coming to their store, they make me wait 1hour before telling me that they don’t have stock. I was fed with the most ridiculous lies and promises that weren’t met after a deposit was already taken. It took numerous follow ups (calls and emails) as well as the need to get fair trading NSW involved before my refund was processed. Their refund process is total nonsense and just a way for them to steal your money for as long as they can. If you don’t follow up on your refunds, you won’t be getting anything returned. Took them over 2 months to give me my money back when it was their stuff up to begin with. Until this day, no acknowledgement of their mistake or apologies were given.

Did not think a company this bad could exist. To sum up my experience, I can say that the staff (at least the ones I’ve dealt with at Hoxton Park) are INCOMPETENT, UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL, and definitely UNRELIABLE. You will be fed with lies/nonsense stories, and have your time wasted by them. All they actually care about is landing your deposit, and then covering their own stuff ups with more of their nonsense. Out of my 2 visits to this store, I witnessed almost the exact same issue that 2 other customers had to go through. An ex supplier of Ozzytyres also telling me their experience with this bad company. Some of the other poor reviews seem to be 100% accurate - seems like Ozzytyres does not care about customer service.

My advice: DO NOT PLACE A DEPOSIT or any kind of payment until they physically have what you are requesting for and that you could see for yourself. Ask them exactly what their refund process is and when will you be entitled a refund. Have written communication that can be traced back to them to cover yourself.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome packages!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Delt with ben and the owner at Bayswater ozzy tyres! Honestly cant fault there work and customer skills. The BEST tyre and wheel packages going around by far. Cant beat the price and quality.
Thanks guys I'll be back for sure!
Ash

so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

purchased package online with no problems, very easy process- wazza was great to deal with. Wheels/tyres package was delivered 2 days later. Very happy. Will definitely use them again

Verified Customer

Could have been a better experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I purchased a set of rims for my HSV recently. While the ordering and delivery were pretty straightforward there were a few issues.

I had ordered the rims and a set of lock nuts. The rims were fine but the lock nuts that were sent weren’t the colour I had ordered. I started to put the rims on the car and realised that the lock nuts they had sent weren’t long enough so the wheel wouldn’t fasten to the hub before the nut would bottom out on the stud. Luckily was able to get hold of some different nuts but at another out of pocket expense for myself. Had rang them before this issue was apparent and already had the replacement lock nuts on the way and they were happy to help with that, no big deal. Finished putting the wheels on my car and went around to have a look at the difference and noticed that one of the tyres had been fitted to the rim the wrong way, with the “inside” stamp on the sidewall outside. Another expense for me. I take my car down to the local tyre place and the guy turns the tyre around and decides to check the tyre pressures. One of the rear tyres was at 55psi, the other rear at 46, and the front left was at 42. The max rating for the tyres was 49psi. In all fairness I should have checked the pressures one they were on the car but normally when you pay good money for a product you expect it to be in working order. To think that a professional tyre place is doing something as stupid as this astounds me. Wont be using these guys again.

Third Time Lucky!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

This is the third set of wheels and tyres I have purchased from Ozzy Tyres and the third time I have been extremely satisfied with the end result. No fuss No Hassle. They didn't have my vehicle listed on the search engine since it is a new production model. One phone call to Ozzy and these guys had me sorted out in a hot minute. Suggested the wheels for a 2018 Toyota C-HR and left me to it. Purchased the Hussla Royalty in 18" Matte black to go on a Hornet Yellow C-HR. Online purchase and bang.....three days later they were here.....IN PERTH!!! They say things happen in three's.........Well they certainly do. I can't speak highly enough of the professionalism and expert advice I have received over the years of doing business with Ozzy Tyres. Oh and Price????? Well let's just say Yeah!!

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Buyers beware Contact your Lawyer first

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Ordered a new rim a year ago they have stolen the $500 and have not supplied anything. Getting [name removed] to return phone call is impossible. Every time I call he is not there very convenient. They had me call one of there distributors in Melbourne and they are the same cant get them to reply. I have now contacted the ACCC and my bank as I paid by credit card. Bank says that is fraud and to contact police fraud squad. I should have done this months ago what a fool.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have used Ozzy Tyres a couple of times now. First time was great service. Second time very poor. Didn't send wheel nuts. Rang back three times over two months. Last time the person hung up on me. Still no wheel nuts. Hanging up on someone is very poor customer service. Talk about how to lose a customer.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Ultimate transformation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

These guys are easy to deal with. Transformed my brand new Ranger into a real head turner. Will most definitely get more things done from Ozzy tyres and recommend this experience to all my mates.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I have got all wheels and tyres from hoxland park store. Fully satisfied with price, service, quality. Highly recommended. 5 stars

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Don't have stock. Don't have an idea. Retail gimmick.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Purchased wheel and tyre package online.
Needing tyres for the family.
'Eofys sale' went for wheel and tyre package.
Inflated retail prices before what seems to good to be true discounts. (35% off this instance)

Didn't have stock. Try ripping me off to pay more money for the equivalent tyres I already paid for.
Don't know sizing, then tried selling me completely different wheel. Trying to disguise it as the same.

If you read ' marks are there salesman
No ' are my replies

Get the phone call next day after order and pay
'Sorry, we don't have the rims in the size you ordered (16"). So we will upgrade for free to next size up (17")'

Ok, I researched that size for my vehicle. What tyres will I get.
' budget tyres'
But I paid extra for Upgrade tyres, what can I get now.
'We can do better tyres @ $400 dollars extra as the Toyo tyres you ordered aren't available in 17"
Ok well I will check your 17" tyres and let you know 23 which I like.
Found some I'd prefer, they are roughly the same price per tyre as the ones I paid for. At full detail (excluding the 35% off) they are $80 more then I paid. Can I pay extra 80 and have those.
' no, we would lose money, you can't have those'
But they are gruffly the same price?

' no your going off single tyre price, not package price '
Yes, I am. I paid extra for upgraded tyres, I would like tyres that are to that same value.

' you can have these tyres for 200 extra '
But they cost less then the ones I already paid for?

This went on over 8 phone calls.

I get a salesman as mine is not available. He says I can have the tyres I want, but won't be available till next week.
To easy, until next week comes and old salesman rings starting from scratch, demanding I didn't talk to anyone.

I am stressed out, confused and dealing with con artists. I ask for emails to be replied to, and do this in writing as I'm over the calls.

They email me with a 17" package that isn't even the rim I ordered asking for $200 more for cheaper tyres then I already bought.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Luc, Thanks for your feedback. To be fair, we offered you an excellent deal by upgrading you from 16 inch to 17 inch at no cost. You have chosen to get upgraded tyres on this deal and we have e... read more »

False. Wheels you offered were bigger diameter. Not upgraded. And was told free of charge next size up because you didn't stock my purchase. The tyres you offered were a cheaper priced tyre ... read more »

At the end of the day, I was happy to pay more, to get what I wanted. But your guy made it impossible, and wouldn't let up on selling me what I didn't want. That's the biggest stress, even when I a... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Rip off. Dodgy. Cheap not worth it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Bought wheels/tyres had to fly overseas. Arrarrived wrong address. Refused to release.
Cancelled my order they charged me %25.
Wheels aren't even allow in Australia

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Giuseppe, Just to clarify, we have sent your order to our Bayswater store as per your instructions. However, you requested that someone else to collect this order on your behalf, which is somet... read more »

Stoked with my Ranger FX4

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Pretty damn chuffed with the look of my Ranger FX4 since the lads at OzzyTyres Bayswater. Alex took the time to ensure I achieved the look I was after choosing from an excellent selection of rims/tyres etc. Did a package deal & with a great price, had it all done within 1 week.
If you're looking to update or seek expert advise, I defo. recommend these guys.:)

Great Wheels

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Found Ozzy Tyres on line. Went to store to check range. First choice no longer available so chose White GT with machine lip. Went back to Hoxton Park. Service great and wheels arranged for delivery. Only issue which prevented a 5 star rating was the wheel nuts supplied were wrong thread size unknown to me and When I put the first nut on whith rattle gun it damaged stud thread. Contacted shop and new nuts sent out express delivery. Same issue again wrong nuts supplied so had to drive to Shop and get correct ones. 2 days of mucking around, drive 100km and repair damaged stud. However the service was good and wheels are great.

1 of 40 pages