New Wheels and tyres

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Spoke to Brad and the purchase was transacted over the phone (Friday) then installed on the Saturday following by the team at Hoxton Park. Very happy with the product in terms of look and performance

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Alex, it's great to hear you're loving your new wheels and tyres. Take care, Team Ozzy.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great customer service and wheels fuckinh look

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

It was really good dealing with brad from ozzy tyres
Helped me to get right and exact colour which i needed
And they look fab

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Happy to hear your new wheels fit great and look just as good. Thanks for purchasing from Ozzy Tyres. Cheers!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Prices are great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Want to say how happy i am with my new wheels Thanks Ozzy tyres. I ordered on Thursday and they were delivered on the following Thursday morning. Overall a very fast and efficient service company. Well done Ozzy Tyres

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for the review Adam. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your Ozzy Tyres experience. Take care!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Good service. Good products. Very happy with the wheel and tyre package i received. I would use them again and i would recommend them to my friends and family. Cheers guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Eugene , That is awesome news . Please email or Facebook us over some photos of your vehicle so we can see how it looks . It is great to hear that you are happy with the package cheers mate !.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Easy Purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Great service and sales team made buying wheels and tyres and easy process. Will definitely come back and purchase more wheels

thanks guys

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Anthony , Thanks for the review mate ! .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Made my purchase online was quick and easy. Then received a call that my items where shipped. A+ pleasure to deal with. Great shipping time and quick response and helpful to provide tracking numbers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

James , Happy to be of any assistance . Thanks

Verified Customer

Customer Service is great but can be excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Ordered some tyres online and paid but later found out there wasn't any stock. Emailed Ozzy Tyres and was having back and forth emails with their customer service consultant with a surprisingly quick very good response time. I ultimately wanted a refund due to specific tyres not in stock. Was asked to call their 1300 number and greeted with somewhat monotone voice and semi-pleasant greeting but was directed to their Accounts department very efficiently.

Their accounts department was very efficient, cross-checking my order number as well as my credit card to ensure that I would get a refund. They explained it would take 2-3 business days to be credited to my card. I was emailed the refund receipt and ended the call.

I would recommend the Ozzy Tyres team have the website be updated and have real-time access to warehouse inventory (if possible) as well as customer service consultant on phones may need their phone greeting to change so it's seemingly more pleasant to interact with.

Other than that, it was a good experience. They didn't make any business but they didn't lose any business. I'm a happy customer even though tyres were unavailable.

4.5 stars, close to 5.

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Great sales staff communication.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Sales staff were helpful after a problem of not having fitment for my vehicle on a particular style they directed me to other viable options and made it easy to come up with a solution.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Glad our team was able to assist and help find the perfect set for your car. Take care Ben! Team Ozzy

UNDERRATED WHEEL FOR MY VEHICLE COST ME AND ACCIDENT AND NO RESPONSIBILTY FROM THIS COMPANY. Despite this original comment since then I have had the wheels taken to other wheel and tyre compani... read more »

Port Macquarie

Was very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2016

Ozzy tyres did very well. Order my wheel on a Monday and the next Monday they were at my door. Very happy with the product, fits and all items included. Nuts, hub rings etc.
They rang me and said that they didn't have my rims I ordered in stock but upgraded me free of charge and got them out the door ASAP.
Overall-very happy customer and I do recommend even though there may be quite a few bad reviews.

Well done ozzy..

Great service overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2015

Being in Victoria I generally wouldn't buy a product from another state, but the customer service was really easy and quick.

I was told it would be a next day delivery but after a no show I called Ozzy to ask what was happening, they told me that the wheels were on their way after a problem with the tyres and I would get them everything the next day, but I didn't.

After two more days of waiting I called the shipping company to get a tracking number but my name wasn't in the system so again, I called Ozzy to see what was happening. The boss took over my order from then and upgraded my tyres for free, he also said that he would send them out that night and I'd have them by Monday, being that this call happened on Thursday night.

The next afternoon I came home to see that everything was delivered early and in perfect condition. I'd like to thank Ozzy Tyres for responding so well to a small mistake and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a new set of rims.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Aaron,
We thank you for your business and your honest review.

We hope that you are totally happy with your product and if you need anything from us please do not hesitate to give us a call.

- Ozzy Tyres

Ozzy tyres done well!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2015

Easy to order and pay for good people to deal with
Wheels came quickly, fitted perfect
Makes any car look great!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Nick,
Thanks again!
We really appreciate your honest review, and your car looks great!
If you need anything, let us know.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2014

I went into ozzy tyres looking for new rims and tyres. The guys helped me pick out the ones I wanted and were helpful.
Whilst my car was up on the hoist getting the new rims fitted the guys found I had cracked brake rotors and recommended I get them replaced, they did a good deal for me and did good work.
Good service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Shane,

Thank you for visiting us and your business.
We hope everything is going well with your new rims and that your brakes are working correctly.
If you need anything further please do not hesitate to call or drop by.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Awesome Tyres

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2014

Best price and service. Highly recommended. Would definitely come back in the future. I've always bought my tyres in OZZY tyres for a few years now.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Alan,
Thank you for your repeat business and loyalty.
We hope to see you back here soon.
-Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Awesome !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2014

Very good customer service although it's abit expensive

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey NIcole,
Thank you for your positive review.

Right stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2014

Good service , very polite and was very informative even though the prices are very expensive for the average guy to afford

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Damo,

Thank you for your positive review.

if you need anything further please let us know.

Sydney

Great team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2014

Guys are very professional
Any issues these guys go out if there way
Willing to make sure you leave the shop a happy customer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Dan,

Thank you for your business and positive review.

If you need anything further please do not hesitate to give us a call or drop by - Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Love my set of wheels

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2014

Very informative and professional.
Called to confirm the time and date.
Squeezed me in at short notice.
Staff were friendly at all times

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Adrian,

Thank you for your business and positive review.

if you need anything or have any questions, you know where to find us :)

good product & good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2014

I got your prompt and quality service when I needed it and that is one of the best part of your bussiness. Really liked it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Arif,
We thank you for your positive review and appreciate your businesses.

If you need anything further please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2014

Didn't get what I exactly ordered but was given an equal alternative as it turns out. Price was unbeatable and the service was pretty good for such a busy service centre.
Website very well set up for online purchases.
Value outstanding.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and your positive review.

If you need anything please let us know and we will do what we can.

- Daniel |Ozzy Tyres

Private message

Always willing to serve the client

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2014

People are very friendly and listen to whatever you say there were instance when a person suggest that a little bit wider tyre will suite my car so l followed what he said

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Romeo,

Thank you for your positive review and business.

We are glad that the advice we provided was suitable for your car.

If you need anything further please do not hesitate to give us a call

1 of 5 pages

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!

Alberto6439 asked on May 29, 2016

Answer this

Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)

These guys should be avoided. Just found out that this company is now taking on fake identities of community groups and charity organisations to 'recommend' their store and products. I have even been told by an ex employee that positive reviews are written on sites like this one when there are too many negative comments to try and balance things out. I don't think there is any business practice lower and more deplorable. It is obvious they will do almost anything to get money - even lie.

I am glad I found this out, and will take my business elsewhere to a company that has some morals and ethics.

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!

JB asked on Feb 19, 2016

Answer this

Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the same

I agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!

Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING

jenela asked on Nov 01, 2013

Answer this

Because they are rip-off merchants

Read bad reviews...self explanatory;

Hey Jenela

Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au

Regards, Ozzy Tyres