Great service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Made a purchase online, used the 16 month interest free, after a week was advised the tyres were out of stock and would I be prepared to wait another week or take the mud warrior instead, was happy to wait, instead they sent 285's instead at no extra cost that same day, took 3 days to FNQ, fast shipping, everything was packed well and nothing was missing, fitment went without any issues, very happy with the quality of the wheels and tyres, Nathan kept me up to date with emails and phone call, thanks Zee and the guys, very happy hassle free purchase.

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear of your experience. Thanks for your kind words and we hold our heads up high proud to deliver the best experience.

Liverpool

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Went in to the store to purchase 4 new tyres, two different sizes, Waza helped me to choose the tyres and assured me of the figment etc. this is the second time I have been back to Ozzytyres at Horton Park and Waza has always been very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend Ozzy to anyone looking for tyres and or rims!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Rob, Great that the Hoxton Park store helped you out. We have been there for over 20 years and thrive on great customer experiences like yours. See you soon.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Definitely will do it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Purchased 5 rims and tyres online, awesome experience dealing with these guys, couldn’t be more than happy with the service, they keep in touch till they make sure you have received your stuff and you are happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear.. we cant wait for your next experience....

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Absolutely awesome to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

100% recommend dealing with Ozzy! Was a pleasure to deal with Brad, very professional and great communication, love the wheels and can't wait to see them on my Focus st!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Dave, thanks and welcome to team Ozzy.

• 2 helpful votes

Love them wheels!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Did an online purchase and it got delivered the next day. Thanks to Bradley who gave me a killer deal and help me through the purchasing process.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Derek, great to hear you love your wheels.... So do we !!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Would 100% recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Great service, fast shipping, when there was a small issue with my order the guys at ozzy tyres upgraded the tyres on my wheel & tyre package and threw in a spare wheel as well, always great service over the phone, wheels came already balanced and fit perfectly!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Lachlan, enjoy your wheels and thanks for the review.

Emerald City

Super Sharp Pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Googling the tyre size I wanted revealed this company's website which I used to do an on-line purchase. Nothing could be easier and to put the icing on the cake, the tyre I was looking for was in stock with a very generous discount to boot. Whether this was the trade-off to make up for the 2416 build date or not I couldn't say, but the call for 215/50R13s is probably quite low and they were likely the freshest available in the country in any case. The delivery was equally brilliant with a courteous carrier dropping them off within 3 days of the order. I'll be back for the next set, so pleased was I with the service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for choosing Ozzy Tyres mate. We are really happy you loved the service, product and the price. Hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Perth

Verified Customer

Brilliant outcome and easy to do business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Enquiry online initially and then contacted by Brad over the phone. Very Helpful and efficient with plenty of info on when i can expect my wheels and tyres. Great outcome and friendly to deal with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are really glad you are happy with the service provided and hope that the your car is looking great with new wheels! Take care Aaron!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Always A Pleasure!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

very good service and communication between me and brad, very helpful, wheels and tyres shipped the nest working day. have purchased a few sets of hussla zen wheels and nitto tyres also. Did have an issue when the wheel was marked and brad was all over it and wheel was replaced no questions asked! if your looking to buy a set of wheels or even tyres for your car...Ozzy tyres is the place to call!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are happy to hear we could make your experience with us a great one thanks to the amazing customer service. Take care Dave and thank you for the review. Cheers!

Calderwood

Simple easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Great service and communication, found the wheel and tyre package online, gave them a call and spoke to Brad, really helpful and easy to deal with, wheels and tyres were shipped quickly. Recommended for great service and product

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks Andy, we are always happy to help. Hope the new wheels are looking great. Cheers mate!

Canberra ACT

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I purchased a set of 22” hussla’s and I couldn’t be happier with the way they look on my car. Ozzy tyre’s service is outstanding and second to none. I would recommend them to anyone who is after good quality wheels and great customer service.
I purchased them over the Easter weekend, and with that period of time being a public holiday, I still received my order in less than a week.
I will definitely be making any future purchases with Ozzy tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi John thanks for the review! It's great to hear you were happy with the service and that the new wheels fit perfectly and look amazing. We hope to see you again soon. Take care mate!

Verified Customer

Unsurpassed friendliness helpful to the highest degree

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I looked up Ozzy Tyers online, with an unusual request. Brad went out of his way to help and source what I needed. His return communication was impeccable. He tracked down my request, kept me up to date the whole way, solved it in 24 hours , and I received my large item safely and promptly on the Monday ( I paid late Thursday and am 800km away). Because of this great service and cool guys , I have now asked Brad for another tricky request, and he solved that within the hour. I’m really stoked and will continue to do business with Ozzy Tyers and Brad- as this kind of service and good nature promotes loyalty.
I highly recommended them in all sincerity.
D. Rogers. Byron Bay NSW.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thank you so much Darren! It is great to hear that you were happy with the service and the product. We hope to see you again soon. Cheers mate!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I bought 2 new tyres and got a wheel alignment done and I could not be happier with the service ozzy tyres provided, I would highly recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

It's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a great service. We hope you're loving your new tyres and hope to see you again soon. Take care Brad!

Melbourne

Faith Restored for Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I had a very poor experience originally, nobody getting back to me, the wrong wheels arriving and incorrect nuts. I recently needed an additional wheel and tyre, I was dealing with Brad and can’t thank him enough for his service particularly, he contacted me immediately and processed the order notifying me of each step carried out, I wasn’t expecting the wheel to arrive for at least a couple of days and surprisingly it arrived the very next day. I was orIginally disappointed with Ozzy Tyres but he restored me faith and would highly recommend their service and pricing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thank you for the review Blair. We are happy to hear that after all your experience with Ozzy Tyres turned out to be a great one. We are always happy to help and hope to hear from you again soon. Have a great day! -Team Ozzy

Perth

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I purchased online with help on the phone as well, very easy to deal with, prompt professional help which made the transaction pleasurable!
Delivery was very efficient had the tyres and rims delivered within a few days!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to see you are happy and hope to hear from you soon. Refer any friends and family and we will be sure to look after them the same....

Singleton

Verified Customer

Best wheel and tyre store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Excellent service and quality product.
Brad was really easy to deal with and his knowledge of the products was outstanding.
Would recommend using ozzy tyres to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to be of any assistance.. Hope to hear from you soon for more products.

Sydney

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Service provided was so amazing!!! Especially i want to note that these guys were very attentive and did an amazing job. The cost was very reasonable and the wheels are very durable as I had a gutter rash last week but the rash isn’t even noticeable.

Thank you Brad and the team.
Sam

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Sam, great to see you are happy ! Team Ozzy ...

Gold Coast

• 1 question

New Wheels and Tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

My purchase with Ozzy Tyres,Hoxton Park was a simple online purchase and a very enjoyable phone communication with the guys there, I have done many many online purchases in the past and have to say this was definitely one of the best and easiest purchases I have ever done.Ozzy Tyres was fantastic with there information and recommendations on wheel and tyre choice.They really know how to look after their customers and I would definitely recommend them to everyone and their prices were fantastic,Thank You Ozzy Tyres for a great online purchase experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

great to hear from you and happy to be of assistance. Take care Paul

Sydney

Ozzy Tyres Best tyres shop in Syndey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I have been a customer of Ozzy tyres for over 10 years they have always been great with service and selection I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for wheel and tyre package for their ride. Ozzy can help with anything you dream of for your ride. Their services for your ride go far beyond others. Ask for Brad he’s the man!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Jason, it's great to hear that you've been a loyal customer for such a long time we really appreciate it. Refer any friends or family and we'll be sure to take care of them the same way. Take care, Team Ozzy.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Awesome selection and speedy delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Bought one of their wheel and tyre packages and the wheels arrived really quickly. They have an awesome selection of wheels and the staff seem really nice. Once I receive my coilovers from BC racing I will fit it all up and maybe provide a followup review.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Chris, glad to hear you're happy with your new set. We hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Team Ozzy

1 of 39 pages