Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Wanted a couple of new tyres and checked online for prices. Ozzy tyres had a sale on but the tyres I wanted weren't in stock so appeared I would need to opt for a more expensive option. No problem, I was offered the more expensive tyres at the lower price - happy customer. Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra.

Waza and the boys!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great service with a free red bull! Easy to talk to and awesome job on the ranger!! 'Quote' best looking ranger we have seen in a long time thanks for the new wheels and tyers boys so stoked with them and thanks for fitting them late Saturday afternoon!

Great customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I placed orders online and the tyres were ready in 3 business days. Fast delivery!! Great customer services when I visited the store. They provided reasonable prices! Excellent work!

Amazing service and even better deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave you are made to feel so welcome and at home. I rang up a different tyre place in Silverwater Sydney that does Wheel & Tyre package deals too about a week ago but the staff was short fused, "knew better", and wasn't willing to accommodate my needs but then I found Ozzy Tyre online. Not only did they give me the perfect product and tended to my every need but they also did it at a price that can't be beaten. They even threw in free lock nuts and a free tv that was only available when you go through the online process. They kept me up to date every step of the way and with free ice cold bottled water or some red bull while you wait, time flied and was worth every second I had to wait. Big shout out to a awesome group of guys!!!! Thanks again!!

Perfect wheel for a Japan inspired Mazda 2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

This is the 3rd time I’ve bought wheels and tyres from Ozzy, I keep coming back because the prices are exceptional, the wheels are the highest quality and the service is quick and quality. I was after a wide fit Japanese style wheel for a new Mazda 2. It’s been fitted with coilovers and just needed something wide to give it an aggressive stance. After a detailed and helpful phone conversation with Wazza I was locked in to some 17 x 8” Avid 1 AV-56 wheels in bronze stretched with 205 Kumho tyres for $1650! The guys fit me in the next day and now the Mazda 2 is mean. I couldn’t be happier with the look and feel of these new wheels and tyres they give the 2 a perfect amount of Japanese nostalgia. Thanks for the help lads!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

OzzyTyres were professional and helpful thought the whole process. When the wheel package I had ordered online was out of stock I was contacted and they happily organised another wheel package for the same price. Will definitely be using them again in the future and I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Awesome packages!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Delt with ben and the owner at Bayswater ozzy tyres! Honestly cant fault there work and customer skills. The BEST tyre and wheel packages going around by far. Cant beat the price and quality.
Thanks guys I'll be back for sure!
Ash

so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

purchased package online with no problems, very easy process- wazza was great to deal with. Wheels/tyres package was delivered 2 days later. Very happy. Will definitely use them again

Third Time Lucky!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

This is the third set of wheels and tyres I have purchased from Ozzy Tyres and the third time I have been extremely satisfied with the end result. No fuss No Hassle. They didn't have my vehicle listed on the search engine since it is a new production model. One phone call to Ozzy and these guys had me sorted out in a hot minute. Suggested the wheels for a 2018 Toyota C-HR and left me to it. Purchased the Hussla Royalty in 18" Matte black to go on a Hornet Yellow C-HR. Online purchase and bang.....three days later they were here.....IN PERTH!!! They say things happen in three's.........Well they certainly do. I can't speak highly enough of the professionalism and expert advice I have received over the years of doing business with Ozzy Tyres. Oh and Price????? Well let's just say Yeah!!

Ultimate transformation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

These guys are easy to deal with. Transformed my brand new Ranger into a real head turner. Will most definitely get more things done from Ozzy tyres and recommend this experience to all my mates.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I have got all wheels and tyres from hoxland park store. Fully satisfied with price, service, quality. Highly recommended. 5 stars

Stoked with my Ranger FX4

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Pretty damn chuffed with the look of my Ranger FX4 since the lads at OzzyTyres Bayswater. Alex took the time to ensure I achieved the look I was after choosing from an excellent selection of rims/tyres etc. Did a package deal & with a great price, had it all done within 1 week.
If you're looking to update or seek expert advise, I defo. recommend these guys.:)

Great service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Made a purchase online, used the 16 month interest free, after a week was advised the tyres were out of stock and would I be prepared to wait another week or take the mud warrior instead, was happy to wait, instead they sent 285's instead at no extra cost that same day, took 3 days to FNQ, fast shipping, everything was packed well and nothing was missing, fitment went without any issues, very happy with the quality of the wheels and tyres, Nathan kept me up to date with emails and phone call, thanks Zee and the guys, very happy hassle free purchase.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear of your experience. Thanks for your kind words and we hold our heads up high proud to deliver the best experience.

Liverpool

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Went in to the store to purchase 4 new tyres, two different sizes, Waza helped me to choose the tyres and assured me of the figment etc. this is the second time I have been back to Ozzytyres at Horton Park and Waza has always been very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend Ozzy to anyone looking for tyres and or rims!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Rob, Great that the Hoxton Park store helped you out. We have been there for over 20 years and thrive on great customer experiences like yours. See you soon.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Definitely will do it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Purchased 5 rims and tyres online, awesome experience dealing with these guys, couldn’t be more than happy with the service, they keep in touch till they make sure you have received your stuff and you are happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear.. we cant wait for your next experience....

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Absolutely awesome to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

100% recommend dealing with Ozzy! Was a pleasure to deal with Brad, very professional and great communication, love the wheels and can't wait to see them on my Focus st!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Dave, thanks and welcome to team Ozzy.

• 2 helpful votes

Love them wheels!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Did an online purchase and it got delivered the next day. Thanks to Bradley who gave me a killer deal and help me through the purchasing process.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Derek, great to hear you love your wheels.... So do we !!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Would 100% recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Great service, fast shipping, when there was a small issue with my order the guys at ozzy tyres upgraded the tyres on my wheel & tyre package and threw in a spare wheel as well, always great service over the phone, wheels came already balanced and fit perfectly!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Lachlan, enjoy your wheels and thanks for the review.

Emerald City

Super Sharp Pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Googling the tyre size I wanted revealed this company's website which I used to do an on-line purchase. Nothing could be easier and to put the icing on the cake, the tyre I was looking for was in stock with a very generous discount to boot. Whether this was the trade-off to make up for the 2416 build date or not I couldn't say, but the call for 215/50R13s is probably quite low and they were likely the freshest available in the country in any case. The delivery was equally brilliant with a courteous carrier dropping them off within 3 days of the order. I'll be back for the next set, so pleased was I with the service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for choosing Ozzy Tyres mate. We are really happy you loved the service, product and the price. Hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Perth

Verified Customer

Brilliant outcome and easy to do business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Enquiry online initially and then contacted by Brad over the phone. Very Helpful and efficient with plenty of info on when i can expect my wheels and tyres. Great outcome and friendly to deal with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are really glad you are happy with the service provided and hope that the your car is looking great with new wheels! Take care Aaron!

1 of 40 pages

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!

Alberto6439 asked on May 29, 2016

Answer this

Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!

JB asked on Feb 19, 2016

Answer this

Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the same

I agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!

Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING

jenela asked on Nov 01, 2013

Answer this

Because they are rip-off merchants

Read bad reviews...self explanatory;

Hey Jenela

Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au

Regards, Ozzy Tyres