Online Scammers - Don't Buy From Them Online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Bought from them 31st Jan, money taken immediately. Called to follow up 2 days later as no communication or reply from their end.
Was told wheels are on there way... This is the start of them lieing to you, then it was holes need to be drilled, then it was holes were drilled wrong. Then it was wheels are on there way again... After waiting a few days and not hearing anything I asked to cancel order and request refund - as soon as you mention the word refund they either put you on hold forever or hang up on you.
No customer service or respect for other people and what situation ozzy tyres has put them through.
Since they never refunded or communicated with me my bank covered me and are chasing them for the money - could luck trying to ignore the banks ozzy tyres!

Biggest scam company in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Ordered a set of gloss gold avid av06 wheels and tyres from these mugs. Apparently the staff member who picked my order either has sight issues or is deep into the spectrum because I was sent three wheels of the correct colour and one of the complete wrong colour. Not too big of an issue - they'll fix me up surely. Nope. After a month and a half going back and forth with emails and calls I am yet to receive a replacement wheel from these people. The customer service team is less intelligent than the picking team. Apparently because I ordered wheels online it's not their problem, even though their number is sprawled across the websites banner. They're rude, they're arrogant and they take no issue with blatantly scamming their customers. Will never be spending a cent with Ozzy Tyres again and I implore you to do the same.

Update:
Finally received my wheel replacement on 28/02/18 approx. 2 months since my initial request. Was only able to obtain my replacement due to getting in contact with seemingly the only competent and helpful employee of Ozzy Tyres. If I was to issue a rating on the employee specifically, it would be 5 stars, however the company as a whole WILL NOT help you AT ALL if you encounter any issues and are quite happy to turn you away.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Dodgy Sales Tactics or Incompetence?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Really disappointed. My story. Ordered type and wheel package on their site for a ford fg. Pretty common car. Get told they don’t have stock but they have this ‘other type’ of wheel they can do at the same price. No thanks I am picky and want what I ordered.

Week goes past. No word from the company.

I ring them to see what’s up, like hey when do I get my stuff? Simple things like that.

Nothing. Promises they will ring back with the information.

They never do. Nor do they reply to my emails.
When I do ring, I get the run-around of they have this ‘other tyre’ in stock for the same price and they will get back to me about my actual order. Every time I call.
But they never do. Basically with this company, once the money is in their pocket you the customer can get stuffed.

All I was asking for was an ETA for my order and this is close to 2 months after I paid. They can’t even give me an ETA.

So either this company doesn’t know how to manage inventory and shipping or they just wanted me to get the ‘other tyre’. I cancelled today after once again ringing them to ask about the ETA.

Honestly, do tires and rims just appear at their shops? How do they track their inventory? Or where they just trying to do the hard sell on me? Either way, you lost me and from reading your reviews I see others have had this issue too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

It's now two months since I ordered. They are still not refunding nor returning calls and have resorted to simply hanging up on me now. I have raised a complaint with the ACCC and my bank and eve... read more »

In the end, a total of two months. I only got my money back after raising a complaint with the ACCC and my bank. When I got my money back finally I rang a real tyre shop and got my car sorted out in 2 days.

Perth

Ozzy Tyres Fraudsters Plain And Simple

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

4 months on and still not right.

Dishonest, unprofessional and simply untrustworthy.

So I ordered my wheels in July and the only good thing was they were delivered quickly, that’s where it ends. Wrong Tyres fitted, 6 sets of lug bolts and nuts (the car needs lug bolts) later I’m still yet to receive the correctly ordered lug bolts.
3 of the wheel centers damaged due to poor packaging, these were replaced but it took 2 goes. They are clearly very unprofessional and poorly trained as they have supplied incorrect hub centers so the wheels don’t sit flush as they should and move around if you drive on them causing significant vibration. Buy at your own risk as customer service is non existent and the supposed customer service people you communicate with will blatantly lie to you.

Looks like it’s off to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) for me to have the matter resolved.

Sydey

Verified Customer

Dishonest, scammers, did not deliver order FRAUD!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Bought a Tyre and wheel package off their website that was "in stock" got told 2 weeks after i bought it (i had to call up because no package arrived) that my rims are not in stock. Got told to wait 3 weeks for them or pick a different style (sales are really pushy for you to pick another style)

Kept getting told to wait 3 weeks every time i called or emailed, made up all sort of excuses why the stock didn't arrive (my favorite one was "the container got locked we have to re-order" LOL) asked for a refund but its as if the word refund doesn't appear in the vocabulary, as soon as i said the word the bloke on the phone said "they may have found my order let me check with the guys i'll give you a call later"

Got a call back from a sales person who seemed to just try to re-push the idea of changing my order - Common ozzytyres for the 50th time either send what i ordered or provide a refund it isn't that hard!

They will lie to you over the phone & treat you like a 7 year old but they're lies are so obvious, phone staff can't keep up with the lies. One staff member told me my package is delayed because the container arrived but didn't have my size of wheels. Called up a day later another staff member said the container never arrived! You can clearly tell each staff member is just making up stuff as they go.

After waiting 3 months for my wheels to arrive and hearing a range of wacky excuses I just gave up asking for a refund and reported fraud with my credit card and the bank refunded the money in under 2 weeks.

These guys don't think Australian consumer laws apply to them so you have to do it the hard way. I would avoid AT ALL COSTS do not be tempted by their prices and their website – it’s just not worth it.

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund, private message me.

Moranbah

Verified Customer

Terrible service don’t shop here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Purchased tyres online advised stock available asked for over 2 weeks why haven’t been shipped all ways told next day or that day given false or incorrect consignment numbers when asked for refund got no reply.

NSW

Verified Customer

Stay away from this organisation!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have had an absolutely disgusting experience with Ozzy Tyres in Fyshwick, ACT. I purchased a wheel and tyre package and was told the rims I had selected would fit my car, and the tyres that would be fitted would be the same Continentals I already had on my existing rims, just the right diameter etc for the new rims. After picking up the car I noticed that the rims/tyres were protruding further than my wheel arches. I expressed my concerns about this (I was not told at the time of purchase that the wheels would protrude past the wheel arch) to the store and received no help whatsoever, and asked to speak with the manager.

This took multiple phone calls and emails. After finally getting a hold of the store manager and being spoken to VERY rudely I decided to contact the so called 'head office'. I spoke to a team member there who was at first very willing to help resolve the situation. He offered me a couple of different solutions; both of which did not work for me. I asked what the company return policy was, and then got hung up on. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe the phone cut out. I then called the number back and the same team member answered. I politely mentioned that there seems to have been phone connection issue and asked if he could explain to me the company refund policy. He then put me on hold, and then hung up on me yet again.

I was extremely shocked that someone could treat a customer in such a poor manner! I think if you're going to run a business you need to learn how to explain your products correctly and not mislead customers with false information. Additionally, when a customer has a complaint be able to discuss and resolve that complaint directly with the customer, rather than hanging up and dodging the issue and pretending its "not their problem." The lack of professionalism is astounding in this day and age.

Ballarat

• 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Horrible experience - would never recommend to anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very bad customer service do not buy from this company > I ordered my tyre and wheel package on the 28th of August. I received a call telling me these exact wheels were not in stock even thought the website told me they were, they tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I told them I was not happy to do. I was told I would have to wait but I should see the wheels in 3 weeks.

I called after two weeks and asked how far off my order was - the man told me he would get "the girls" in the office to give me a call. I never got a call. After 3 and a half weeks I called and said I need my wheels soon and to ask the status of them. I was told they would check the warehouse and call me back. I never got a call back. I called again that day and said I need to know and the man told me they haven't been ordered, many dodgy phrases such as "some blokes used to work here who don't anymore, that might have something to do with it I don't know", I was then told I could not get a time limit but it could be 4-6 weeks, once again he tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I said I was not happy to do. He told me to give him a call once I decided to change to a different wheel cause they have to order in the wheel.

I wrote a post on the facebook page explaining my predicament. It was removed within 10 minutes.

After speaking to my partner we decided we had enough of dealing with this company and the sales man [name removed] so we decided to cancel our order. My partner arranged for a set of wheels elsewhere and I messaged the facebook which I had been discussing my order on (as well as phone calls) and requested a cancellation. This was never responded to. The next morning I called asking to cancel my order. I was told I could not do this over the phone and had to email customer service ozzy tyres, which I did straight away. I never got a response. So the next day I called and asked to cancel again, I was told they would look for the tyres but I confirmed I wanted to cancel. I then received a follow up text message (finally), that this will be passed over to "the boss".

I never got a call from the boss who was meant to call me so that afternoon near closing time I called again to follow up, I asked if my cancellation had been done, he told me not yet it is a long process. I explained that I had been waiting far too long and was told I would have to wait longer, he then denied ever telling me I would have to wait longer.

[name removed] then proceeded to tell me they had miraculously found my wheels possibly, and if they had found them they would be sending them out. I refused and told I requested my order cancelled and will not be following through with this order. He said he would speak to the boss man and send them out if we had them and if not then talk to the boss. I asked for the Boss name and number to call and this was refused to me understandably since this is a big company. But then I was told he would speak to the boss and the conversation ended.

No follow up> no promise of a cancellation. It was a rude and unprofessional phone call on his behalf> this is not a company worth spending your thousands of dollars from. Good luck to a large company that does not listen to customers needs.

I am a very disappointed customer. I work for a large company myself and I have never yet complained in any of my purchase history. But this is out of control and the poor service needs to be recognised and I need the refund I requested and most definitely now deserve.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 10 helpful votes

Unprofessional and Dishonest

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ozzy Tyres worst customer service ever. Don’t deliver what you ordered. Got wheels delivered 4 weeks ago, incorrect tyres, damaged centre caps from being packed on top of each other, incorrect wheel bolts so wheels can't actually be installed, incorrect valves installed on tyre and rim package, Said they had SENT replacement centre caps and 3 weeks later I get told they were still waiting on a shipment from supplier, quoted $400 per rim delivered to Perth then charged $450 on invoice.
Without doubt the most unprofessional and DISHONEST tyre retailer I have ever dealt with.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aspley

Shop at your own risk!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Ordered and paid in full for my "in stock" wheels on the 2nd of August, paid for express shipping on top... Takes 6 phones calls from my end only to be told on Friday the 25th of August that they haven't got them and can't get the wheels i ordered. Ask for a full refund. Now i have to "wait for processing" to get a refund... could take a week or 2. Won't give me an estimate as to when i will get my money back. Crap service, false advertising and no one there seems to really care about upsetting customers... Purchase at your own risk...

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Marcus , Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 for further discussions and getting this resolved for you as soon as possible we really do apologise for the inconvenience .

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If it's not in stock don't waste people's time and take their money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I made an order online for Alloys and tyres that showed in stock for my wife's Impreza. After a week I contacted the sales department to be told they didn't have the rims in stock and that it would be 2 weeks away or would I like to swap to different wheels. As they are the wheels we wanted we chose to wait. I followed up a couple of weeks later and was told the container was arriving and that they should be dispatched within the week. I then followed up again to be told yesterday that they had arrived and would be dispatched the same day. Today I get an email saying that they did not get sent yesterday but would be sent today and that I would receive them early next week. 15 minutes later I get a call telling me that they didn't arrive and would I like to choose a different set again. Seriously how hard is it!!!!

Craigieburn

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They love making up excuses "you will get it tomorrow"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I made an order online (wheels and tyres package)
Had my order for over a month and still haven't receive my stuff
After a month of waiting they told me that the wheels are already in Australia because it was shipped from overseas and I'll get my wheels the following week so I call back the week after to chase up
They told me that they've got my wheels in store just need for fitting and it will b delivered the next day after a long wait for the shipment because they didn't have it in stock when I made the order about month and a half ago
When I called them the day after they said they didn't have it and start making up excuses saying that it's still interstate and they haven't receive it yet but they told me the day before that they did that's whys I called back to chase it up so they start making up bullshit saying I will "definitely" get it by the end of the week like what they've told me for the past 3 weeks
they even hang up on me when I asked for refund
Ozzytyres Is bullshit!
If they don't have it then say "we don't have it" don't make bullshit saying we do or you will get by this week or next week or tomorrow!
Bunch of time wasters!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Please contact us on 1300 699 699 in getting this matter resolved for you as soon as possible , We are really sorry that you have had this experience .

ROCKHAMPTON

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Absolutely The Worst Experience And Crap Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Ordered tires over 8 weeks ago, were told about 2 weeks they should be here. Mastercard was used to pay upon order and invoice was emailed through stating 2 - 4 weeks which I thought oh well that's still allright. After about 5 - 6 weeks I was getting a tad impatient so called to be told yeah don't think they came in the container but could sell you some more expensive tires without the white writing and you can paint the white in yourself (don't think so) or maybe put on some bigger rims as we have tyres to suit them, mind you I have a new set of american race wheels here waiting for these tires. After another 4 or 5 phone calls over. The following weeks I have 3 nice new tyres but still waiting on number 4 and week after week promises of when they would arrive have been made and after another heated phone call this afternoon another promise made that the last tyre will arrive monday. Who knows as monday will be 9 weeks after ordering and these guys are absolutely full of it. Good luck to anyone giving these guy a go and I hope you do better than me.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dale , Did you receive your purchase ? We really do apologise for the inconvenience if you could please contact me on 1300 699 699 to have further discussions regarding this matter . Once again are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused .

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Ordered online and over the phone. Got told it would be 3-4 weeks for the rims to arrive at their store, was happy to wait cos I was guaranteed it wouldn't be longer. 8 weeks later and still no word, every time I contact them I receive the same "call back next week we should have them" excuse. Terrible service.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi , Please contact me on 1300 699 699 so we can look into your concern and hope to come to a solution for you as soon as possible .

• 7 helpful votes

Worst service..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Worse service ever.
Made a purchase online on 29th of June. So nearly two weeks ago. . A week passed I heard nothing so I emailed them. I also paid for express shipping. They said they would be sent no later then Monday (it's currently Thursday at this time) they said they had to wait for stock to arrive. Okay fair but all they needed to do was send an email to let me know. Tuesday comes along and I still have heard nothing. I email them again. Oh they will be sent no later then Thursday!
Extremely bad service!!! It's not that hard to send an email to say sorry!! Which I still haven't heard yet! It's not that hard to keep a customer updated on a product they have spend 1500 bucks on.
I'm hoping that arrive soon and that they fit! I have been reading such bad reviews and I regret buying from them.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are extremely sorry and hope that we were able to assist you , please contact Lorita on 1300 699 699 for further discussions in trying to come to a quick solution .
And again we are truly sorry , hope to hear from you soon .

Busselton

Ozzy Tyres Liars And Stole Our Money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

OZZY Tyres liars and stole our money. Ordered a Lexani wheel paid for in full, $550 didn't receive the wheel after 2 months, rang them they told me they couldn't supply and then would not return my money and that I had an in store credit for $550. At the same time I purchased a set of 19" wheels for a new mustang $2000 when they arrived they did not fit the car. They told me to grind the brake caliber down to make the rims fit which is illegal. We rang multiple times just to get lies and the runaround from them. Well sucked into OZZY tyres because we got our money back plus interest from credit card disputes after they had it for six months. Ozzy tyres are by far the worst and most dishonest company I have ever dealt with, buy elsewhere. Keep up the good work OZZY TYRES.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are truly sorry that you have had this experience with us , as we pride in customer service and we do our best to be sure that 100% satisfaction is met .
Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 .

Hervey Bay

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Do Not Use Their Online Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Purchased a set of rims and tyres from Ozzy Tyres using their online service Thursday. They were happy and helpful by calling me and taking my order and my money.
Was told it would take time because the rear rims needed to be drilled to fit my car and was told they would be shipped to me on Tuesday, he also said I would get a phone call to say they have left and a email with tracking number.
Tuesday came and nothing, tried calling but were closed. Contacted Ozzy Tyres on Thursday and they said they would chase it up but no information given to me. Contacted on Saturday using their message set up on their website and was asked for invoice number and then told they were closed and I would get a call Monday.
Monday came and nothing so I called them in the afternoon, no answers at all. I then got a random text message saying that there was a sticking issue with the tyres and that no one told the gentlemen who was looking after my order but he had the tyres there and processed my order Tuesday morning and told me I would see them Wednesday morning guaranteed.
I never seen the tracking number until 5:30 Tuesday afternoon, which means my wheels hadn't left till the afternoon. Had a day off today being Wednesday and it is not 5:30 and there has been no delivery. I know it mite be a issue with the freighting company but if your going to quote something to your customers you need to be able to deliver your promise.
DEFINITELY WILL NOT RECOMMEND OZZY TYRES TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU ARE AT THEIR SHOP AND WATCHING IT BEING DONE.
Their online service is terrible and should not exist!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Mark , We apologise for the inconvenience caused . Please contact me on 1300 699 699 for further discussions regarding your experience with us as we pride in customer service and hope that we can assist you with a clear mind , we are truly sorry .

Ozzy Tyres Official

Once again sorry for the delays. We had a large volume of orders delayed due to freight delays...

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Horrible Customer Service / Sent incorrect product.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Initially they seemed fair priced, with high quality options available. Customer service was originally good, the tyres I had selected (when selecting the wheels I was given a list of "matching tyres", which was obviously incorrect on their website) didn't fit the wheels I wanted, they helped me by choosing ones that did.

Was then told a week later the wheels I ordered weren't in stock and they could send different ones or I could wait 3 weeks. Said I was fine waiting for 3 weeks, 5 weeks later no sign of anything. Sent emails, no reply.

Called up after 7 weeks of nothing, was blamed "for not choosing the correct tyres to fit the wheels", asked if I could cancel my order (knowing full well terms of purchase was that I would have to loose 25% of the total I paid for "restock fees"), was rudely told I was not able to cancel, that he would "fix" my tyre mistake, and the wheels would be sent express same day of the call.

Wheels arrived two days later, completely wrong wheels ordered, didn't even look similar to what I had ordered.

Tried calling up to inquire if a mix up had happened, again was blamed for their mistake and told nothing could be done before being hung up on.

The worst customer service I have ever received, was genuinely shocked by the attitude and disregard for a customer that all the people I interacted with displayed. Made me feel powerless and wrong when I was not.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Cam , Can you please contact us on 1300 699 699 to have this matter resolved as we want to come to a quick solution for you as soon as possible . We are truly sorry about the experience you have ha... read more »

Ozzy Tyres Official

i had a look at your case and your story is just not matching up. We are still happy to help you but please tell the truth....

Verified Customer

Wrong advice, rude, disgusting customer service, total liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Purchased online after asking their advice on tyres to suit my car, it was 1000k away and their sale ended that day. They arrived, not the same width or profile but that was acceptable, what wasn't was the fact the tyres they told me to buy were not load rated for my vehicle! Local tyre shops would not fit as they made my car illegal! Rang again, rude woman and totally clueless liar of a male! The woman would not let me speak, disgusting. Went to paypal with my complaint. I supplied all info but they did nothing. Going to put a complaint into my bank now.

Verified Customer

Terrible customer service! Wouldn't recommend to anyone!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I have never dealt with such an incompetent company ever! The customer service that they brag about is appalling. I ordered a set of rims told they were in stock and would be dispatched asap. After a week I make an enquiry as to where the order is up to because there was no sign of the rims, to be told he wasn’t sure and would chase it up and get back to me, no such phone call is made. I ring again & am told dispatched wouldn’t release the consignment number so didn’t know where the rims were at. I ring again and get told that 2 of the rims I ordered were in Brisbane and the other 2 still in Sydney and he had absolutely no clue where they were supposed to be delivered. I was assured the matter would be resolved on Monday. Again no one called me on Monday I ring again, still no one has a clue what was happening and when I asked again why the rims got separated no one seemed to know about that either. After many phone calls to this company, being fed up with no one having any idea what was happening and requesting a refund and a couple of phone calls to them from my partner I get a phone call from customer complaints.

In about 3 mins she was able to look up my order and what stock was available and tells me she wasn’t sure why I was told they had been sent, they aren’t in stock, never were. I then express again my desire for a refund to be told it has to be approved by the salesman who made the sale. The salesman assures me he would get accounts onto it, they only process refunds on Fridays. On Friday I call because surprise surprise they didn’t. He then tried to offload the 20” rims or another product. I again explained I wanted a refund, he told me he would get accounts onto it, umm isn’t that what he was supposed to be doing earlier in the week, I got put on hold and someone else gets on the phone to take my details to process the refund. Nothing appears back on my credit card. I call again on Monday asking where my refund is up to, to be told that the salesman should be looking after that, which clearly he isn’t. I told her someone took my details to process the refund but nothing has appeared back on my credit card, she asked who it was when I told her she said no one by that name works here, excellent!!! She then tells me refunds are only processed on Wednesdays and Fridays but would make it priority to process mine that day. Finally, I get a call from accounts Monday afternoon and they process the refund while I was on the phone. Which I'm sure was done to make me go away.
4 weeks after the initial order and 2 weeks of requesting a refund and ringing every day to see where it was up to I finally get one. If they were honest about the lack of stock from the beginning they may still have had a customer, the amount of lies I have been told is ridiculous. I have never experienced such bad customer service in my life.

1 of 39 pages