Buyers beware Contact your Lawyer first

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Ordered a new rim a year ago they have stolen the $500 and have not supplied anything. Getting [name removed] to return phone call is impossible. Every time I call he is not there very convenient. They had me call one of there distributors in Melbourne and they are the same cant get them to reply. I have now contacted the ACCC and my bank as I paid by credit card. Bank says that is fraud and to contact police fraud squad. I should have done this months ago what a fool.

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have used Ozzy Tyres a couple of times now. First time was great service. Second time very poor. Didn't send wheel nuts. Rang back three times over two months. Last time the person hung up on me. Still no wheel nuts. Hanging up on someone is very poor customer service. Talk about how to lose a customer.

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Don't have stock. Don't have an idea. Retail gimmick.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Purchased wheel and tyre package online.
Needing tyres for the family.
'Eofys sale' went for wheel and tyre package.
Inflated retail prices before what seems to good to be true discounts. (35% off this instance)

Didn't have stock. Try ripping me off to pay more money for the equivalent tyres I already paid for.
Don't know sizing, then tried selling me completely different wheel. Trying to disguise it as the same.

If you read ' marks are there salesman
No ' are my replies

Get the phone call next day after order and pay
'Sorry, we don't have the rims in the size you ordered (16"). So we will upgrade for free to next size up (17")'

Ok, I researched that size for my vehicle. What tyres will I get.
' budget tyres'
But I paid extra for Upgrade tyres, what can I get now.
'We can do better tyres @ $400 dollars extra as the Toyo tyres you ordered aren't available in 17"
Ok well I will check your 17" tyres and let you know 23 which I like.
Found some I'd prefer, they are roughly the same price per tyre as the ones I paid for. At full detail (excluding the 35% off) they are $80 more then I paid. Can I pay extra 80 and have those.
' no, we would lose money, you can't have those'
But they are gruffly the same price?

' no your going off single tyre price, not package price '
Yes, I am. I paid extra for upgraded tyres, I would like tyres that are to that same value.

' you can have these tyres for 200 extra '
But they cost less then the ones I already paid for?

This went on over 8 phone calls.

I get a salesman as mine is not available. He says I can have the tyres I want, but won't be available till next week.
To easy, until next week comes and old salesman rings starting from scratch, demanding I didn't talk to anyone.

I am stressed out, confused and dealing with con artists. I ask for emails to be replied to, and do this in writing as I'm over the calls.

They email me with a 17" package that isn't even the rim I ordered asking for $200 more for cheaper tyres then I already bought.

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Luc, Thanks for your feedback. To be fair, we offered you an excellent deal by upgrading you from 16 inch to 17 inch at no cost. You have chosen to get upgraded tyres on this deal and we have e... read more »

False. Wheels you offered were bigger diameter. Not upgraded. And was told free of charge next size up because you didn't stock my purchase. The tyres you offered were a cheaper priced tyre ... read more »

At the end of the day, I was happy to pay more, to get what I wanted. But your guy made it impossible, and wouldn't let up on selling me what I didn't want. That's the biggest stress, even when I a... read more »

Verified Customer

Rip off. Dodgy. Cheap not worth it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Bought wheels/tyres had to fly overseas. Arrarrived wrong address. Refused to release.
Cancelled my order they charged me %25.
Wheels aren't even allow in Australia

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Giuseppe, Just to clarify, we have sent your order to our Bayswater store as per your instructions. However, you requested that someone else to collect this order on your behalf, which is somet... read more »

Launceston

Verified Customer

Waste of time and money!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Purchased a set of Monsta Terrain Grippers just over year ago for $1,100 to go on my wife's Landrover Discovery. I can honestly say these are the worst tyres we have ever purchased! My wife has done 20k on them and they already need replacing, pretty pathetic performance for the money. I have had more life out of part warn tyres!

I contacted customer services at Ozy Tyres approximately 8 weeks ago and was told to send photo's, which I did. They replied saying I had to take it back to the retailer, which I did. The manager of the retail out let stated "Ozzy tyres could care less". I was asked to return a week later and leave the vehicle with the retail outlet so they could put it on the hoist and take pictures. I told them that I had already taken pictures and sent them to customer services so what was the point of more photos? I also put it to them that if "Ozzy tyres could care less" why waste yet more time and money getting the vehicle back to them to essentially repeat what I had done? Apparently, they wanted their own photos. I declined and said I would get back in contact with Ozzy Tyres who are the Australian distributors for Monsta.

I sent another email to customer services (or lack of) and have heard nothing.

My wife is a stay at home Mum and uses the vehicle to do the shopping and run the kids to playgroup once a week. They have done absolutely no off road work at all. We have 3 children under the age of 5 including a new born baby, and due to the lack of customer service from both Ozzy tyres and the retailer, she is driving in the middle of winter on wet roads on what I would call unroadworthy and unsafe tyres until we can get the money together for replacements. Thanks Ozzy tyres!

In my opinion the Monsta tyres we have been sold are not fit for purpose and the issue is with the wholesaler not the retailer. If you are looking for a solid set of 4x4 all terrain tyres avoid these at all costs, as I said I have had better life from part warn tyres at a quarter of the price.

Shame you cant upload photo's to this site, would love to upload photos of the tyres showing how little tread they have left!

Received item with damage

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I purchased online and had it delivered.
Upon putting the wheels on my car i noticed paint chip on the rim (brand new wheels...)
Called up and told to email the photos over.

3 days later i got a response that just said
"the advice i have for you is to use touch up paint"

Are you kidding?
Fix the wheel. Customer service is awful.

Comments

EDIT - asked for more photos a few days ago. awaiting another reply.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

1 Star is too generous

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I have never encountered such an incompetent, mismanaged, and simply disgraceful company. They are nothing more than con-artists. Their customer service is non-existent, and put simple i wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Their refusal to communicate or accept blame for any issues resulted in me being forced to go to NSW Fair Trading, and only then did they finally attempt to resolve a situation, which to this day may still not be solved. I will include my full story below for those interested but whatever you do AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

I initially went to their Hoxton Park store hoping to get a wheel and tyre package. I asked for a particular set of wheels in size 18x8, and was told the only size they had was 18x8.75. Weeks later i discovered that 18x8.75 was an illegal wheel size for my car, but when I called Ozzy to ask why their staff had recommended an illegal wheel which they then fit on my car they refused to even acknowledge any wrongdoing. I accepted that I should have been more aware of these laws but this was only the first instance of what turned into a 2 year battle with numerous problems that resulted in Fair Trading NSW getting involved.

Within a month of the wheels being put on, and after the original argument around the legality of the wheels, one of the wheels began to go flat. I couldn't notice any actual defects with the wheel but after numerous times putting air in it only for it to go flat in a matter of days i decided to take the car back to the Hoxton Park store (a 45 minute drive each way) to see if they could do anything. I was told there was nothing wrong with the wheel and that there was no reason for it to be going flat, however the problem persisted, after 2 more visits to the Hoxton Park store (both times being told there was no problem with the wheel) I asked for a refund or replacement, and this finally triggered a response as they agreed to take a more detailed look at the wheel. 2 days later i returned and they gave me the same wheel back and said it was fixed, yet surprisingly couldn't tell me what the actual problem was. Whatever they did seemed to work, as the wheel stopped going flat.

At this point I had hoped my experiences with Ozzy had concluded, however unfortunately the worst hadn't even started.

When the wheels were put on, the tyres they put on were size 215/25, well below any recommended size for 18x8.75 (an issue that again i accept i should've been more aware of at the time, but speaks to Ozzy's disregard for safety and quality, and a complete lack of duty of care) and as a result the wheels were overly exposed resulting in regular scratching and damage. Over time this eventually resulted in one of the rims cracking. I called Ozzy to order a replacement wheel, and gave the salesman on the phone my original invoice number ( to which he made a comment that he was surprised those wheels had been put on my car given the illegal size and ridiculously undersized tyres) and he organised a replacement wheel. For some reason they refused to ship the wheel to my address, and said i had to pick it up from the Hoxton Park store (again, a 45 minute drive each way). When i arrived at the Hoxton Park store on the agreed upon the date, the wheel was not there. After a few phone calls the employee at the store told me it was on its way and should arrive shortly. It arrived over an hour later. I then paid an additional amount to have the tyre stripped from the cracked rim and re-fitted on the new wheel, and then placed on my car. This was done and i left the store.

A few weeks later i noticed one of the nuts missing from that wheel, and upon further inspection was shocked to find that the replacement wheel that had been put on my car had not been safely attached, as the holes were too small to allow the nuts to lock on the entire way, which had obviously resulted in one of the nuts falling off. On top of this i then also noticed the replacement wheel was a different offset to the other 3 wheels still on the car.

I immediately took the wheel off the car and called Ozzy to ask for an explanation. When i called i was immediately placed on hold the moment i mentioned I was making a complaint. I was kept on hold for more than 10 minutes until someone finally answered, and once i briefly explained the situation they asked me to send them an email detailing the issues. I did this immediately.

Over 2 weeks had passed an i had not received a reply, and every time i called i was just put on hold for a ridiculous amount of time before hanging up. After 2 months of emails that received no reply, and explaining my situation to a new person every time i called only to be told someone would email me, I finally was put on the phone with someone by the name of [name removed], who was extremely apologetic about the whole situation, and promised me that she would read through all the details of the situation and message me with a reply the very next day. The next day i received an email from [name removed], offering me a solution that involved me purchasing a new wheel at a discount price, and suggesting that i simply keep the faulty wheel as a spare. I replied explaining that i did not accept that solution, and that the only logical outcome was a refund or exchange. I received no reply to my email and the following week i contacted NSW Fair Trading hoping they could help find a solution. When i explained my situation the the Fair Trading officer assigned to my case, he couldn't believe that they had refused to offer a refund or exchange, and told me he would contact them and explain my rights and hopefully find a solution.

2 weeks later he contacted me, and immediately commented on how shocking they were at replying to emails and phone calls, but assured me he had finally contacted them and that someone from Ozzy would contact me shortly to arrange a solution.

A week later i received a call from Ozzy asking me to bring the faulty wheel to the Hoxton Park store so they could assess it. I agreed and the following week i drove out with the wheel, only to be told that i was lying about the wheel not being safely put on the car, and that their company would never do such a thing. He offered to take the wheel back and make some changes to it to fix the offset issue, and make the holes larger so that the nuts could lock on properly (ironic given he had just argued i was lying about that situation). I regretfully accepted that offer, and when i returned a week later to collect the wheel and the offset issue is still very clear. At this point i have simply given up communicating with Ozzy and will begin taking legal action shortly to obtain a full refund for my entire purchase history with Ozzy Tyres.

For those that have had the time to read my experience, I hope it has convinced you to avoid Ozzy Tyres at all costs. I only wish i had read some of the other terrible reviews before i made my purchase. Any body who tells you they have had a positive experience with Ozzy have either never had to deal with their shocking customer service, or are simply too ignorant to see that they have been ripped off by this blatantly disgraceful company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Jake, I thought this issue was resolved. You said you wanted the pcd holes redone as you were told they are unsafe. I told you that we cannot do anything about the offset and you said that was fine... read more »

I will not be removing the review, and i stand by every statement made in it. The pcd holes were re-done but this review speaks to my entire experience with your company, starting with illegal whee... read more »

Sydney

Verified Customer

One of the worst car related experiences of my life.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

On Tuesday 20th February at 4.30 pm, I delivered my car to Ozzy Tyres at 606 Princes Highway Rockdale for the supply, fit and balance of four Pirelli Tyres. I was asked to pay for the job prior to it being done and finished. I did so. When the job was finished I noticed that two of my wheels were damaged. I asked that the tyres be taken off and the old ones put back on. I asked for a refund of the fee of $1,590.00. this was refused. No offer of compensation or rectification was made. I was told that the boss would call me the next day. My car was driven off the hoist, the fitting station and office closed and I was left in the vacant car park with my damaged car. I was very upset and disappointed with the way this work had been done and at the treatment I had received. I telephoned the boss the next day who reprimanded me for my behavior the previous afternoon. Saying that it was unacceptable for me to make a fuss about the situation. I suggested that he should have called me, apologized and offered to repair the damage. He behaved so aggressively and threateningly that I am not willing to deal with him in anyway again. I took my car to LSR body repairs and got a quote for the repair to the two wheels of $500.00 exactly. This is the amount I am claiming from Ozzy Tyres. I have been in touch with The Office of Fair Trading who negotiated a settlement of $100 compensation. I am now trying to collect the $100.00 but no one will get back to me. Don't be sucked in by the apparent prices at this establishment. The staff and management really couldn't care less about their customers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Roy, Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I remember you rang us here at head office when this happened at Rockdale. I rang them and asked firstly they told me how you disrespected them when speak... read more »

MELBOURNE

Online Scammers - Don't Buy From Them Online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Bought from them 31st Jan, money taken immediately. Called to follow up 2 days later as no communication or reply from their end.
Was told wheels are on there way... This is the start of them lieing to you, then it was holes need to be drilled, then it was holes were drilled wrong. Then it was wheels are on there way again... After waiting a few days and not hearing anything I asked to cancel order and request refund - as soon as you mention the word refund they either put you on hold forever or hang up on you.
No customer service or respect for other people and what situation ozzy tyres has put them through.
Since they never refunded or communicated with me my bank covered me and are chasing them for the money - could luck trying to ignore the banks ozzy tyres!

Melbourne

Biggest scam company in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Ordered a set of gloss gold avid av06 wheels and tyres from these mugs. Apparently the staff member who picked my order either has sight issues or is deep into the spectrum because I was sent three wheels of the correct colour and one of the complete wrong colour. Not too big of an issue - they'll fix me up surely. Nope. After a month and a half going back and forth with emails and calls I am yet to receive a replacement wheel from these people. The customer service team is less intelligent than the picking team. Apparently because I ordered wheels online it's not their problem, even though their number is sprawled across the websites banner. They're rude, they're arrogant and they take no issue with blatantly scamming their customers. Will never be spending a cent with Ozzy Tyres again and I implore you to do the same.

Update:
Finally received my wheel replacement on 28/02/18 approx. 2 months since my initial request. Was only able to obtain my replacement due to getting in contact with seemingly the only competent and helpful employee of Ozzy Tyres. If I was to issue a rating on the employee specifically, it would be 5 stars, however the company as a whole WILL NOT help you AT ALL if you encounter any issues and are quite happy to turn you away.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dodgy Sales Tactics or Incompetence?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Really disappointed. My story. Ordered type and wheel package on their site for a ford fg. Pretty common car. Get told they don’t have stock but they have this ‘other type’ of wheel they can do at the same price. No thanks I am picky and want what I ordered.

Week goes past. No word from the company.

I ring them to see what’s up, like hey when do I get my stuff? Simple things like that.

Nothing. Promises they will ring back with the information.

They never do. Nor do they reply to my emails.
When I do ring, I get the run-around of they have this ‘other tyre’ in stock for the same price and they will get back to me about my actual order. Every time I call.
But they never do. Basically with this company, once the money is in their pocket you the customer can get stuffed.

All I was asking for was an ETA for my order and this is close to 2 months after I paid. They can’t even give me an ETA.

So either this company doesn’t know how to manage inventory and shipping or they just wanted me to get the ‘other tyre’. I cancelled today after once again ringing them to ask about the ETA.

Honestly, do tires and rims just appear at their shops? How do they track their inventory? Or where they just trying to do the hard sell on me? Either way, you lost me and from reading your reviews I see others have had this issue too.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

It's now two months since I ordered. They are still not refunding nor returning calls and have resorted to simply hanging up on me now. I have raised a complaint with the ACCC and my bank and eve... read more »

In the end, a total of two months. I only got my money back after raising a complaint with the ACCC and my bank. When I got my money back finally I rang a real tyre shop and got my car sorted out in 2 days.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Ozzy Tyres Fraudsters Plain And Simple

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

4 months on and still not right.

Dishonest, unprofessional and simply untrustworthy.

So I ordered my wheels in July and the only good thing was they were delivered quickly, that’s where it ends. Wrong Tyres fitted, 6 sets of lug bolts and nuts (the car needs lug bolts) later I’m still yet to receive the correctly ordered lug bolts.
3 of the wheel centers damaged due to poor packaging, these were replaced but it took 2 goes. They are clearly very unprofessional and poorly trained as they have supplied incorrect hub centers so the wheels don’t sit flush as they should and move around if you drive on them causing significant vibration. Buy at your own risk as customer service is non existent and the supposed customer service people you communicate with will blatantly lie to you.

Looks like it’s off to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) for me to have the matter resolved.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydey

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dishonest, scammers, did not deliver order FRAUD!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Bought a Tyre and wheel package off their website that was "in stock" got told 2 weeks after i bought it (i had to call up because no package arrived) that my rims are not in stock. Got told to wait 3 weeks for them or pick a different style (sales are really pushy for you to pick another style)

Kept getting told to wait 3 weeks every time i called or emailed, made up all sort of excuses why the stock didn't arrive (my favorite one was "the container got locked we have to re-order" LOL) asked for a refund but its as if the word refund doesn't appear in the vocabulary, as soon as i said the word the bloke on the phone said "they may have found my order let me check with the guys i'll give you a call later"

Got a call back from a sales person who seemed to just try to re-push the idea of changing my order - Common ozzytyres for the 50th time either send what i ordered or provide a refund it isn't that hard!

They will lie to you over the phone & treat you like a 7 year old but they're lies are so obvious, phone staff can't keep up with the lies. One staff member told me my package is delayed because the container arrived but didn't have my size of wheels. Called up a day later another staff member said the container never arrived! You can clearly tell each staff member is just making up stuff as they go.

After waiting 3 months for my wheels to arrive and hearing a range of wacky excuses I just gave up asking for a refund and reported fraud with my credit card and the bank refunded the money in under 2 weeks.

These guys don't think Australian consumer laws apply to them so you have to do it the hard way. I would avoid AT ALL COSTS do not be tempted by their prices and their website – it’s just not worth it.

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund, private message me.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Moranbah

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible service don’t shop here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Purchased tyres online advised stock available asked for over 2 weeks why haven’t been shipped all ways told next day or that day given false or incorrect consignment numbers when asked for refund got no reply.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

NSW

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Stay away from this organisation!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have had an absolutely disgusting experience with Ozzy Tyres in Fyshwick, ACT. I purchased a wheel and tyre package and was told the rims I had selected would fit my car, and the tyres that would be fitted would be the same Continentals I already had on my existing rims, just the right diameter etc for the new rims. After picking up the car I noticed that the rims/tyres were protruding further than my wheel arches. I expressed my concerns about this (I was not told at the time of purchase that the wheels would protrude past the wheel arch) to the store and received no help whatsoever, and asked to speak with the manager.

This took multiple phone calls and emails. After finally getting a hold of the store manager and being spoken to VERY rudely I decided to contact the so called 'head office'. I spoke to a team member there who was at first very willing to help resolve the situation. He offered me a couple of different solutions; both of which did not work for me. I asked what the company return policy was, and then got hung up on. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe the phone cut out. I then called the number back and the same team member answered. I politely mentioned that there seems to have been phone connection issue and asked if he could explain to me the company refund policy. He then put me on hold, and then hung up on me yet again.

I was extremely shocked that someone could treat a customer in such a poor manner! I think if you're going to run a business you need to learn how to explain your products correctly and not mislead customers with false information. Additionally, when a customer has a complaint be able to discuss and resolve that complaint directly with the customer, rather than hanging up and dodging the issue and pretending its "not their problem." The lack of professionalism is astounding in this day and age.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Ballarat

• 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Horrible experience - would never recommend to anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very bad customer service do not buy from this company > I ordered my tyre and wheel package on the 28th of August. I received a call telling me these exact wheels were not in stock even thought the website told me they were, they tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I told them I was not happy to do. I was told I would have to wait but I should see the wheels in 3 weeks.

I called after two weeks and asked how far off my order was - the man told me he would get "the girls" in the office to give me a call. I never got a call. After 3 and a half weeks I called and said I need my wheels soon and to ask the status of them. I was told they would check the warehouse and call me back. I never got a call back. I called again that day and said I need to know and the man told me they haven't been ordered, many dodgy phrases such as "some blokes used to work here who don't anymore, that might have something to do with it I don't know", I was then told I could not get a time limit but it could be 4-6 weeks, once again he tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I said I was not happy to do. He told me to give him a call once I decided to change to a different wheel cause they have to order in the wheel.

I wrote a post on the facebook page explaining my predicament. It was removed within 10 minutes.

After speaking to my partner we decided we had enough of dealing with this company and the sales man [name removed] so we decided to cancel our order. My partner arranged for a set of wheels elsewhere and I messaged the facebook which I had been discussing my order on (as well as phone calls) and requested a cancellation. This was never responded to. The next morning I called asking to cancel my order. I was told I could not do this over the phone and had to email customer service ozzy tyres, which I did straight away. I never got a response. So the next day I called and asked to cancel again, I was told they would look for the tyres but I confirmed I wanted to cancel. I then received a follow up text message (finally), that this will be passed over to "the boss".

I never got a call from the boss who was meant to call me so that afternoon near closing time I called again to follow up, I asked if my cancellation had been done, he told me not yet it is a long process. I explained that I had been waiting far too long and was told I would have to wait longer, he then denied ever telling me I would have to wait longer.

[name removed] then proceeded to tell me they had miraculously found my wheels possibly, and if they had found them they would be sending them out. I refused and told I requested my order cancelled and will not be following through with this order. He said he would speak to the boss man and send them out if we had them and if not then talk to the boss. I asked for the Boss name and number to call and this was refused to me understandably since this is a big company. But then I was told he would speak to the boss and the conversation ended.

No follow up> no promise of a cancellation. It was a rude and unprofessional phone call on his behalf> this is not a company worth spending your thousands of dollars from. Good luck to a large company that does not listen to customers needs.

I am a very disappointed customer. I work for a large company myself and I have never yet complained in any of my purchase history. But this is out of control and the poor service needs to be recognised and I need the refund I requested and most definitely now deserve.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 11 helpful votes

Unprofessional and Dishonest

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ozzy Tyres worst customer service ever. Don’t deliver what you ordered. Got wheels delivered 4 weeks ago, incorrect tyres, damaged centre caps from being packed on top of each other, incorrect wheel bolts so wheels can't actually be installed, incorrect valves installed on tyre and rim package, Said they had SENT replacement centre caps and 3 weeks later I get told they were still waiting on a shipment from supplier, quoted $400 per rim delivered to Perth then charged $450 on invoice.
Without doubt the most unprofessional and DISHONEST tyre retailer I have ever dealt with.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aspley

• 9 helpful votes

Shop at your own risk!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Ordered and paid in full for my "in stock" wheels on the 2nd of August, paid for express shipping on top... Takes 6 phones calls from my end only to be told on Friday the 25th of August that they haven't got them and can't get the wheels i ordered. Ask for a full refund. Now i have to "wait for processing" to get a refund... could take a week or 2. Won't give me an estimate as to when i will get my money back. Crap service, false advertising and no one there seems to really care about upsetting customers... Purchase at your own risk...

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Marcus , Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 for further discussions and getting this resolved for you as soon as possible we really do apologise for the inconvenience .

• 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If it's not in stock don't waste people's time and take their money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I made an order online for Alloys and tyres that showed in stock for my wife's Impreza. After a week I contacted the sales department to be told they didn't have the rims in stock and that it would be 2 weeks away or would I like to swap to different wheels. As they are the wheels we wanted we chose to wait. I followed up a couple of weeks later and was told the container was arriving and that they should be dispatched within the week. I then followed up again to be told yesterday that they had arrived and would be dispatched the same day. Today I get an email saying that they did not get sent yesterday but would be sent today and that I would receive them early next week. 15 minutes later I get a call telling me that they didn't arrive and would I like to choose a different set again. Seriously how hard is it!!!!

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Craigieburn

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They love making up excuses "you will get it tomorrow"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I made an order online (wheels and tyres package)
Had my order for over a month and still haven't receive my stuff
After a month of waiting they told me that the wheels are already in Australia because it was shipped from overseas and I'll get my wheels the following week so I call back the week after to chase up
They told me that they've got my wheels in store just need for fitting and it will b delivered the next day after a long wait for the shipment because they didn't have it in stock when I made the order about month and a half ago
When I called them the day after they said they didn't have it and start making up excuses saying that it's still interstate and they haven't receive it yet but they told me the day before that they did that's whys I called back to chase it up so they start making up bullshit saying I will "definitely" get it by the end of the week like what they've told me for the past 3 weeks
they even hang up on me when I asked for refund
Ozzytyres Is bullshit!
If they don't have it then say "we don't have it" don't make bullshit saying we do or you will get by this week or next week or tomorrow!
Bunch of time wasters!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Please contact us on 1300 699 699 in getting this matter resolved for you as soon as possible , We are really sorry that you have had this experience .

1 of 40 pages