Great wheels and tyres at the right price. Fabulous service. Big thanks to Zee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Online purchase with an in store fit. Fabulous service at each point. Really good looking wheels. Good advice re tyre choice.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Rob, it's great to hear you were happy with the service and the product. Hope your wheels look amazing! Take care mate!

Sydney

Verified Customer

Easy to deal with, fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Rang the boys at Hoxton Park and spoke with Zee. Told him I had a 2016 Prado and was looking for the Rockstar XD2 20 inch rims. Zee was more than helpful and made things happen quick. He suggested to get the Monsta all terrain tyres. Couldn't argue, as this was the look I was after. Can't wait to get them fitted!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks buddy , thanks for purchasing with us and happy to hear we were able to assist you in a timely manner :) cheers !

Hoxton park

Private message

Love the selection of wheels Ozzy tyres have. I was confused at first what to get considering the va

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I had a look online at their website and made the purchase in store, service was quick and guys were friendly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Glad we could help you pick out the perfect set for your car. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Team Ozzy.

Perth

• 10 helpful votes

Unprofessional and Dishonest

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ozzy Tyres worst customer service ever. Don’t deliver what you ordered. Got wheels delivered 4 weeks ago, incorrect tyres, damaged centre caps from being packed on top of each other, incorrect wheel bolts so wheels can't actually be installed, incorrect valves installed on tyre and rim package, Said they had SENT replacement centre caps and 3 weeks later I get told they were still waiting on a shipment from supplier, quoted $400 per rim delivered to Perth then charged $450 on invoice.
Without doubt the most unprofessional and DISHONEST tyre retailer I have ever dealt with.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aspley

• 8 helpful votes

Shop at your own risk!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Ordered and paid in full for my "in stock" wheels on the 2nd of August, paid for express shipping on top... Takes 6 phones calls from my end only to be told on Friday the 25th of August that they haven't got them and can't get the wheels i ordered. Ask for a full refund. Now i have to "wait for processing" to get a refund... could take a week or 2. Won't give me an estimate as to when i will get my money back. Crap service, false advertising and no one there seems to really care about upsetting customers... Purchase at your own risk...

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Marcus , Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 for further discussions and getting this resolved for you as soon as possible we really do apologise for the inconvenience .

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If it's not in stock don't waste people's time and take their money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I made an order online for Alloys and tyres that showed in stock for my wife's Impreza. After a week I contacted the sales department to be told they didn't have the rims in stock and that it would be 2 weeks away or would I like to swap to different wheels. As they are the wheels we wanted we chose to wait. I followed up a couple of weeks later and was told the container was arriving and that they should be dispatched within the week. I then followed up again to be told yesterday that they had arrived and would be dispatched the same day. Today I get an email saying that they did not get sent yesterday but would be sent today and that I would receive them early next week. 15 minutes later I get a call telling me that they didn't arrive and would I like to choose a different set again. Seriously how hard is it!!!!

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Top Company, Easy to deal, Fast shipping A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Top blokes, know their crap. Reasonably priced compared to other shops. Received my wheels in a couple of days.
Pleasure doing business with Zee!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for the A++ Tim! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed doing business with us and we hope to see you again soon. Take care mate!

Craigieburn

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They love making up excuses "you will get it tomorrow"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I made an order online (wheels and tyres package)
Had my order for over a month and still haven't receive my stuff
After a month of waiting they told me that the wheels are already in Australia because it was shipped from overseas and I'll get my wheels the following week so I call back the week after to chase up
They told me that they've got my wheels in store just need for fitting and it will b delivered the next day after a long wait for the shipment because they didn't have it in stock when I made the order about month and a half ago
When I called them the day after they said they didn't have it and start making up excuses saying that it's still interstate and they haven't receive it yet but they told me the day before that they did that's whys I called back to chase it up so they start making up bullshit saying I will "definitely" get it by the end of the week like what they've told me for the past 3 weeks
they even hang up on me when I asked for refund
Ozzytyres Is bullshit!
If they don't have it then say "we don't have it" don't make bullshit saying we do or you will get by this week or next week or tomorrow!
Bunch of time wasters!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Please contact us on 1300 699 699 in getting this matter resolved for you as soon as possible , We are really sorry that you have had this experience .

ROCKHAMPTON

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Absolutely The Worst Experience And Crap Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Ordered tires over 8 weeks ago, were told about 2 weeks they should be here. Mastercard was used to pay upon order and invoice was emailed through stating 2 - 4 weeks which I thought oh well that's still allright. After about 5 - 6 weeks I was getting a tad impatient so called to be told yeah don't think they came in the container but could sell you some more expensive tires without the white writing and you can paint the white in yourself (don't think so) or maybe put on some bigger rims as we have tyres to suit them, mind you I have a new set of american race wheels here waiting for these tires. After another 4 or 5 phone calls over. The following weeks I have 3 nice new tyres but still waiting on number 4 and week after week promises of when they would arrive have been made and after another heated phone call this afternoon another promise made that the last tyre will arrive monday. Who knows as monday will be 9 weeks after ordering and these guys are absolutely full of it. Good luck to anyone giving these guy a go and I hope you do better than me.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dale , Did you receive your purchase ? We really do apologise for the inconvenience if you could please contact me on 1300 699 699 to have further discussions regarding this matter . Once again are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused .

Verified Customer

Great product range, a few issues though.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I went online to purchase a set of rims for my car, they have a fantastic range of products for all different types of setups. Order was placed with out any problems and shipping was reasonably quick.

Rims arrived well packed and to specifications, though the hub centric rings provided were the wrong size. Called up to get the issue sorted, the gentlemen on the phone was helpful. 2 weeks later nothing, so I can only assume either it was forgotten about or they didn't care. Called up again and spoke to a nice lady and explained the situation, the correct rings showed up 2 days later.

Everything is fitted and going great now.

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dan , We do apologise for not having the hub rings sent out to you in a timely manner but are glad that you finally got your wheels on and we were able to assist you as soon as possible . Thanks buddy !

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Wheels Look Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Was purchasing new wheels online but called the store just to make sure on sizes. Spoke with Zee who was really helpful. He recommended the correct sizes and even recommended some different tyres for me. I was amazed that my new wheels made it from NSW to WA in 6 days! Car looks unbelievable and the prices were good from Ozzy Tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Kye , That is great to hear , we are always here to help . Happy to hear you received your online package in a timely manner . Cheers mate !

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Ordered online and over the phone. Got told it would be 3-4 weeks for the rims to arrive at their store, was happy to wait cos I was guaranteed it wouldn't be longer. 8 weeks later and still no word, every time I contact them I receive the same "call back next week we should have them" excuse. Terrible service.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi , Please contact me on 1300 699 699 so we can look into your concern and hope to come to a solution for you as soon as possible .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great service and even better prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have a 200 series landcruiser wanting a wheel and tyre package, Geoff and the boys at Bayswater were great with hooking me up. We had a few little teething problems along the way, but Geoff made sure that these little problems were all ironed out and everything went to plan. Having a new set of tyres and wheels along with some new front suspension, my cruiser has never driven as well even from new, am very happy. Will be going back to the boys at Bayswater for any future work and can't recommend them enough to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Webby , Happy we were able to assist you in a timely manner , glad to also hear that you love your wheels ! Hope to see you again in the near future buddy .

Worst service..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Worse service ever.
Made a purchase online on 29th of June. So nearly two weeks ago. . A week passed I heard nothing so I emailed them. I also paid for express shipping. They said they would be sent no later then Monday (it's currently Thursday at this time) they said they had to wait for stock to arrive. Okay fair but all they needed to do was send an email to let me know. Tuesday comes along and I still have heard nothing. I email them again. Oh they will be sent no later then Thursday!
Extremely bad service!!! It's not that hard to send an email to say sorry!! Which I still haven't heard yet! It's not that hard to keep a customer updated on a product they have spend 1500 bucks on.
I'm hoping that arrive soon and that they fit! I have been reading such bad reviews and I regret buying from them.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are extremely sorry and hope that we were able to assist you , please contact Lorita on 1300 699 699 for further discussions in trying to come to a quick solution .
And again we are truly sorry , hope to hear from you soon .

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Great pricing & Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Been a customer for years and now have my son purchasing tyres. Great service and prices and if the tyres were not in stock they have arranged to give me a better quality tyre for the same price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Frank , it is great to have you on board with us and thank you for being a loyal customer . Please do not forget to call us when purchasing for any further discounts .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great service great price perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I purchased 4 lexani 22"tyres online as the tyre shops around town are a rip off.But not ozzy tyres great price fast checkout and superfast postage what more could u ask for cheers

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Wuzza , Thanks buddy for the review happy you were able to save $$$ with a speedy process .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I made my purchase online, and being in WA I thought the shipping time was going to be longer. However I received my item promptly. As a matter of fact, I received my packages 2 days earlier. Great product, great quality and definitely would buy here again if need be

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Chris , glad the package got to you in no time ! cheers for the review mate !

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 9 answers

Verified Customer

Wow wow and wow for outstanding products and after sales service big ups to the team at Ozzy tyres,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I searched the net for a nice looking wheel and tyre package, I was kind of a little scared at buying off line and getting tyres and wheels that didn't fit. the local market in the Gold coast just didn't compare to the deals that Ozzy Tyres could offer. I bit the bullet so to speak and ordered on line. they wheels arrived at my house on a Friday afternoon, cool a weekend job to put the wheels on the ute. They came with gap rings I googled what these were for and then set about fitting them oh no my worst nightmare the wheels didn't fit, I panicked a little they didn't fit the ute and I wasn't sure about the gap rings, a few pics later emailed to Ozzy tyres and a fB message with pics, they were onto helping me.

And Wow what outstanding service they helped me to the max, the wheels did fit just that I didn't need to use the gap ring.

not knowing anything about wheels etc I didn't want to be a fool install them without the gap ring and end up with 3 wheels in the ute and one rolling down the road.

Would I recommend Ozzy Tyres, hell yes, would I use them again in a heart beat.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dave , when customers are in need , Ozzy Tyres here to help ! we do our best to assist every customer when having an issue with the product . Were very happy that we were able to come to a quick... read more »

Busselton

• 5 helpful votes

Ozzy Tyres Liars And Stole Our Money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

OZZY Tyres liars and stole our money. Ordered a Lexani wheel paid for in full, $550 didn't receive the wheel after 2 months, rang them they told me they couldn't supply and then would not return my money and that I had an in store credit for $550. At the same time I purchased a set of 19" wheels for a new mustang $2000 when they arrived they did not fit the car. They told me to grind the brake caliber down to make the rims fit which is illegal. We rang multiple times just to get lies and the runaround from them. Well sucked into OZZY tyres because we got our money back plus interest from credit card disputes after they had it for six months. Ozzy tyres are by far the worst and most dishonest company I have ever dealt with, buy elsewhere. Keep up the good work OZZY TYRES.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are truly sorry that you have had this experience with us , as we pride in customer service and we do our best to be sure that 100% satisfaction is met .
Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Service Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Purchased Tyres Online with Ozzy and couldn't be happier with the fast delivery and service.
Easy to use online store as well as great pricing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear you received your tyres in no time ! thanks for the review mate !.

4 of 39 pages