ROCKHAMPTON

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Absolutely The Worst Experience And Crap Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Ordered tires over 8 weeks ago, were told about 2 weeks they should be here. Mastercard was used to pay upon order and invoice was emailed through stating 2 - 4 weeks which I thought oh well that's still allright. After about 5 - 6 weeks I was getting a tad impatient so called to be told yeah don't think they came in the container but could sell you some more expensive tires without the white writing and you can paint the white in yourself (don't think so) or maybe put on some bigger rims as we have tyres to suit them, mind you I have a new set of american race wheels here waiting for these tires. After another 4 or 5 phone calls over. The following weeks I have 3 nice new tyres but still waiting on number 4 and week after week promises of when they would arrive have been made and after another heated phone call this afternoon another promise made that the last tyre will arrive monday. Who knows as monday will be 9 weeks after ordering and these guys are absolutely full of it. Good luck to anyone giving these guy a go and I hope you do better than me.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dale , Did you receive your purchase ? We really do apologise for the inconvenience if you could please contact me on 1300 699 699 to have further discussions regarding this matter . Once again are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused .

Verified Customer

Great product range, a few issues though.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I went online to purchase a set of rims for my car, they have a fantastic range of products for all different types of setups. Order was placed with out any problems and shipping was reasonably quick.

Rims arrived well packed and to specifications, though the hub centric rings provided were the wrong size. Called up to get the issue sorted, the gentlemen on the phone was helpful. 2 weeks later nothing, so I can only assume either it was forgotten about or they didn't care. Called up again and spoke to a nice lady and explained the situation, the correct rings showed up 2 days later.

Everything is fitted and going great now.

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dan , We do apologise for not having the hub rings sent out to you in a timely manner but are glad that you finally got your wheels on and we were able to assist you as soon as possible . Thanks buddy !

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Wheels Look Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Was purchasing new wheels online but called the store just to make sure on sizes. Spoke with Zee who was really helpful. He recommended the correct sizes and even recommended some different tyres for me. I was amazed that my new wheels made it from NSW to WA in 6 days! Car looks unbelievable and the prices were good from Ozzy Tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Kye , That is great to hear , we are always here to help . Happy to hear you received your online package in a timely manner . Cheers mate !

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Ordered online and over the phone. Got told it would be 3-4 weeks for the rims to arrive at their store, was happy to wait cos I was guaranteed it wouldn't be longer. 8 weeks later and still no word, every time I contact them I receive the same "call back next week we should have them" excuse. Terrible service.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi , Please contact me on 1300 699 699 so we can look into your concern and hope to come to a solution for you as soon as possible .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great service and even better prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have a 200 series landcruiser wanting a wheel and tyre package, Geoff and the boys at Bayswater were great with hooking me up. We had a few little teething problems along the way, but Geoff made sure that these little problems were all ironed out and everything went to plan. Having a new set of tyres and wheels along with some new front suspension, my cruiser has never driven as well even from new, am very happy. Will be going back to the boys at Bayswater for any future work and can't recommend them enough to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Webby , Happy we were able to assist you in a timely manner , glad to also hear that you love your wheels ! Hope to see you again in the near future buddy .

Worst service..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Worse service ever.
Made a purchase online on 29th of June. So nearly two weeks ago. . A week passed I heard nothing so I emailed them. I also paid for express shipping. They said they would be sent no later then Monday (it's currently Thursday at this time) they said they had to wait for stock to arrive. Okay fair but all they needed to do was send an email to let me know. Tuesday comes along and I still have heard nothing. I email them again. Oh they will be sent no later then Thursday!
Extremely bad service!!! It's not that hard to send an email to say sorry!! Which I still haven't heard yet! It's not that hard to keep a customer updated on a product they have spend 1500 bucks on.
I'm hoping that arrive soon and that they fit! I have been reading such bad reviews and I regret buying from them.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are extremely sorry and hope that we were able to assist you , please contact Lorita on 1300 699 699 for further discussions in trying to come to a quick solution .
And again we are truly sorry , hope to hear from you soon .

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Great pricing & Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Been a customer for years and now have my son purchasing tyres. Great service and prices and if the tyres were not in stock they have arranged to give me a better quality tyre for the same price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Frank , it is great to have you on board with us and thank you for being a loyal customer . Please do not forget to call us when purchasing for any further discounts .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great service great price perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I purchased 4 lexani 22"tyres online as the tyre shops around town are a rip off.But not ozzy tyres great price fast checkout and superfast postage what more could u ask for cheers

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Wuzza , Thanks buddy for the review happy you were able to save $$$ with a speedy process .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I made my purchase online, and being in WA I thought the shipping time was going to be longer. However I received my item promptly. As a matter of fact, I received my packages 2 days earlier. Great product, great quality and definitely would buy here again if need be

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Chris , glad the package got to you in no time ! cheers for the review mate !

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 answers

Verified Customer

Wow wow and wow for outstanding products and after sales service big ups to the team at Ozzy tyres,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I searched the net for a nice looking wheel and tyre package, I was kind of a little scared at buying off line and getting tyres and wheels that didn't fit. the local market in the Gold coast just didn't compare to the deals that Ozzy Tyres could offer. I bit the bullet so to speak and ordered on line. they wheels arrived at my house on a Friday afternoon, cool a weekend job to put the wheels on the ute. They came with gap rings I googled what these were for and then set about fitting them oh no my worst nightmare the wheels didn't fit, I panicked a little they didn't fit the ute and I wasn't sure about the gap rings, a few pics later emailed to Ozzy tyres and a fB message with pics, they were onto helping me.

And Wow what outstanding service they helped me to the max, the wheels did fit just that I didn't need to use the gap ring.

not knowing anything about wheels etc I didn't want to be a fool install them without the gap ring and end up with 3 wheels in the ute and one rolling down the road.

Would I recommend Ozzy Tyres, hell yes, would I use them again in a heart beat.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Dave , when customers are in need , Ozzy Tyres here to help ! we do our best to assist every customer when having an issue with the product . Were very happy that we were able to come to a quick... read more »

Busselton

• 5 helpful votes

Ozzy Tyres Liars And Stole Our Money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

OZZY Tyres liars and stole our money. Ordered a Lexani wheel paid for in full, $550 didn't receive the wheel after 2 months, rang them they told me they couldn't supply and then would not return my money and that I had an in store credit for $550. At the same time I purchased a set of 19" wheels for a new mustang $2000 when they arrived they did not fit the car. They told me to grind the brake caliber down to make the rims fit which is illegal. We rang multiple times just to get lies and the runaround from them. Well sucked into OZZY tyres because we got our money back plus interest from credit card disputes after they had it for six months. Ozzy tyres are by far the worst and most dishonest company I have ever dealt with, buy elsewhere. Keep up the good work OZZY TYRES.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are truly sorry that you have had this experience with us , as we pride in customer service and we do our best to be sure that 100% satisfaction is met .
Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Service Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Purchased Tyres Online with Ozzy and couldn't be happier with the fast delivery and service.
Easy to use online store as well as great pricing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear you received your tyres in no time ! thanks for the review mate !.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I found Ozzie Tyres to be friendly and helpful when I rang to purchase tyres also when the tyres I ordered weren't in stock they upgraded me to better tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Steff , we do our best to assist and find alternatives for all customers , thanks for the review buddy .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I bought everything online. I got a full set of Toyo DRB Tyres. A few months on I'm very pleased with the traction in wet and dry. I made a few calls and emails and found the service to be fantastic.
Very easy website to navigate, great prices and range. Delivery was great as well. It arrived super quick, the guy called me about a safe place to put the tyres as I was at work. Would happily recommend Ozzy tyres to others and will be using this service again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Julien , Very happy to hear that you received your package in a timely manner and that you were able to save $$$ look forward into seeing you again , thanks .

liverpool

Awesome Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Ordered my set of Hussla GT and received them the next day , I called to be sure my wheels would fit and was talking with Lauretta who was very helpful with all my questions . I couldn't ask for any better the boys at the workshop were friendly and quick with the service. I will definitely be coming back again to OzzyTyres & recommending these guys to my family and friends

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Phil , Thanks buddy for the review we look forwarding into seeing you again .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I purchased tyres online, which was very easy. Got follow up phone calls, the tyres I ordered were not in stock so, I received an upgrade for the same price. They offered Zipmoney which made a big difference, I could get the tyres I needed and pay them off. Fantastic customer service. Delivery was very fast. Thank you. Will definitely buy from you again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Lisa , Thank you for purchasing with us , we always do our best to assist when there is no stock or think of a better outcome . Happy to hear you were able to save $$$ on upgraded tyres .

Bittern

Excellent alround service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Purchase was made on online, everything was double checked and made sure that was exactly to the requirements i needed. Couldn't fault the service of the team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Jake , we are happy to be of any assistance , thanks buddy .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Purchased a rims and tyres package online. I actually put in the wrong size and they called me and asked me what vehicle I was buying for and fixed my mistake straight away. Absolutely excellent customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Bec , We are glad that we were able to assist you in a timely manner as we pride in our customer service , thanks for the review .

Launceston

Great service Aus wide

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Bought two sets of wheels on two separate occasions, very happy with the postage time. There was no damage to be found on any wheel. All required hub spacers, centre caps and nuts were provided in the exact quantity too. Couldn't really ask for much better of a service in my opinion, especially for an online customer and the shipments had to make their way oversea to Tasmania both times without issue and did so successfully. Cheers to the team at ozzy, I'm sure I'll be back for another purchase in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for your loyalty. Happy that we assisted both times. Make sure to call and mention its your third set when you order to receive a further discount.

excellent service great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

The moment you place an order they called me to confirm my make and model to see if the wheels will fit, so good as it avoids future headaches

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks, we like to make sure we have the right specs so we can send out the correct products.

4 of 39 pages

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!

Alberto6439 asked on May 29, 2016

Answer this

Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)

These guys should be avoided. Just found out that this company is now taking on fake identities of community groups and charity organisations to 'recommend' their store and products. I have even been told by an ex employee that positive reviews are written on sites like this one when there are too many negative comments to try and balance things out. I don't think there is any business practice lower and more deplorable. It is obvious they will do almost anything to get money - even lie.

I am glad I found this out, and will take my business elsewhere to a company that has some morals and ethics.

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!

JB asked on Feb 19, 2016

Answer this

Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the same

I agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!

Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING

jenela asked on Nov 01, 2013

Answer this

Because they are rip-off merchants

Read bad reviews...self explanatory;

Hey Jenela

Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au

Regards, Ozzy Tyres