great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

easy as process on rim and tire package for my jeep. happy with purchase, great price, fast shipping. Brad was real helpful and kept me updated on order. would recommend these guys for tires and wheels

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to hear you're happy with your new set and that we were able to assist you in a timely manner. Cheers mate!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Ford Ranger Monsta tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Done some research on line,in regards to quality,size etc.Spoke to Brad on the phone,he checked stock and gave me a really good price.
Brad knew his job really well,spoke English and good to deal with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Glad you were happy with the service! We hope to see you again soon, cheers. Team Ozzy

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Best service & great knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Dealt with brad trying to find new 22 x 9 matte black rims for my 2008 300C Touring. Being harder to find than first thought, dealing with Brad was easy due to his knowledge & was willing to go above & beyond to search for what I needed. Thanks Brad!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are always happy to help Barney. Hope to hear from you again and thank you from purchasing from us. Cheers! Team Ozzy.

Ballarat

Wheels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Great customer service from brad made everything so easy and was quick delivery couldn't be any more happier with my wheels!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are really happy to hear that you're loving your new wheels and that our team was able to assist you in a professional and timely manner. Take care mate!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Great service, quick postage and above all fantastic price. Thanks brad, definitely shop at ozzy next time in need new rims

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Great to see you're happy! We hope to see you again in the near future. Take care mate. Team Ozzy.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great customer service and wheels fuckinh look

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

It was really good dealing with brad from ozzy tyres
Helped me to get right and exact colour which i needed
And they look fab

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Happy to hear your new wheels fit great and look just as good. Thanks for purchasing from Ozzy Tyres. Cheers!

MELBOURNE

Online Scammers - Don't Buy From Them Online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Bought from them 31st Jan, money taken immediately. Called to follow up 2 days later as no communication or reply from their end.
Was told wheels are on there way... This is the start of them lieing to you, then it was holes need to be drilled, then it was holes were drilled wrong. Then it was wheels are on there way again... After waiting a few days and not hearing anything I asked to cancel order and request refund - as soon as you mention the word refund they either put you on hold forever or hang up on you.
No customer service or respect for other people and what situation ozzy tyres has put them through.
Since they never refunded or communicated with me my bank covered me and are chasing them for the money - could luck trying to ignore the banks ozzy tyres!

Melbourne

Biggest scam company in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Ordered a set of gloss gold avid av06 wheels and tyres from these mugs. Apparently the staff member who picked my order either has sight issues or is deep into the spectrum because I was sent three wheels of the correct colour and one of the complete wrong colour. Not too big of an issue - they'll fix me up surely. Nope. After a month and a half going back and forth with emails and calls I am yet to receive a replacement wheel from these people. The customer service team is less intelligent than the picking team. Apparently because I ordered wheels online it's not their problem, even though their number is sprawled across the websites banner. They're rude, they're arrogant and they take no issue with blatantly scamming their customers. Will never be spending a cent with Ozzy Tyres again and I implore you to do the same.

Update:
Finally received my wheel replacement on 28/02/18 approx. 2 months since my initial request. Was only able to obtain my replacement due to getting in contact with seemingly the only competent and helpful employee of Ozzy Tyres. If I was to issue a rating on the employee specifically, it would be 5 stars, however the company as a whole WILL NOT help you AT ALL if you encounter any issues and are quite happy to turn you away.

Verified Customer

Great deal! Can’t be beaten.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Friendly staff and excellent customer service. The guys gave me a great deal on 4 x new tyers for my Hilux and I will definitely be coming back.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Glad we could be of assistance. We look forward to seeing you again. Cheers! Team Ozzy

Verified Customer

Nice wheels but fitted the wrong illegal size

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Ozzy Tyres Underwood QLD
I actually like the wheels. I do. The quality is great & they do look awesome. I was also happy with the customer service. However!!! And this is a big one. They have fitted the wrong size of wheels onto my vehicle which made my car illegal to drive. Now, I’m not an expert in cars at all so I literally had no idea that wheels must not protrude beyond the bodywork of a car but I did google this & found my answers quite easily. These wheels were totally unsuitable for my car. I was lucky that my colleague picked up on it and advised me to contact Ozzy Tyres pronto to have them changed.
I’ll give it to the guys, they have swapped them over immediately, handled it professionally and did apologise for the mistake. But I just can’t get over the fact that they let me drive away with illegal wheels that they fitted (fitment guaranteed apparently) in the first place! It is just not on and it shouldn’t happen when it’s something they ‘specialise’ in.
So in summary, the wheels look great, price is great, customer service is good but do your research before you let them fit wheels on your vehicle and make sure they’re legal

Naracoorte

Verified Customer

Great to deal with and great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Great to deal with and great price! Called them up and it couldn't be easier, Received the wheels and they look great, Cheers Ozzy Tyres!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

It's great to hear you're happy with your new wheels. Thanks for purchasing from us and we hope to see you again soon. Cheers mate!

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dodgy Sales Tactics or Incompetence?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Really disappointed. My story. Ordered type and wheel package on their site for a ford fg. Pretty common car. Get told they don’t have stock but they have this ‘other type’ of wheel they can do at the same price. No thanks I am picky and want what I ordered.

Week goes past. No word from the company.

I ring them to see what’s up, like hey when do I get my stuff? Simple things like that.

Nothing. Promises they will ring back with the information.

They never do. Nor do they reply to my emails.
When I do ring, I get the run-around of they have this ‘other tyre’ in stock for the same price and they will get back to me about my actual order. Every time I call.
But they never do. Basically with this company, once the money is in their pocket you the customer can get stuffed.

All I was asking for was an ETA for my order and this is close to 2 months after I paid. They can’t even give me an ETA.

So either this company doesn’t know how to manage inventory and shipping or they just wanted me to get the ‘other tyre’. I cancelled today after once again ringing them to ask about the ETA.

Honestly, do tires and rims just appear at their shops? How do they track their inventory? Or where they just trying to do the hard sell on me? Either way, you lost me and from reading your reviews I see others have had this issue too.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

It's now two months since I ordered. They are still not refunding nor returning calls and have resorted to simply hanging up on me now. I have raised a complaint with the ACCC and my bank and eve... read more »

In the end, a total of two months. I only got my money back after raising a complaint with the ACCC and my bank. When I got my money back finally I rang a real tyre shop and got my car sorted out in 2 days.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Ozzy Tyres Fraudsters Plain And Simple

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

4 months on and still not right.

Dishonest, unprofessional and simply untrustworthy.

So I ordered my wheels in July and the only good thing was they were delivered quickly, that’s where it ends. Wrong Tyres fitted, 6 sets of lug bolts and nuts (the car needs lug bolts) later I’m still yet to receive the correctly ordered lug bolts.
3 of the wheel centers damaged due to poor packaging, these were replaced but it took 2 goes. They are clearly very unprofessional and poorly trained as they have supplied incorrect hub centers so the wheels don’t sit flush as they should and move around if you drive on them causing significant vibration. Buy at your own risk as customer service is non existent and the supposed customer service people you communicate with will blatantly lie to you.

Looks like it’s off to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) for me to have the matter resolved.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Prices are great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Want to say how happy i am with my new wheels Thanks Ozzy tyres. I ordered on Thursday and they were delivered on the following Thursday morning. Overall a very fast and efficient service company. Well done Ozzy Tyres

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for the review Adam. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your Ozzy Tyres experience. Take care!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Amazing product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Used the online ordering process and found it easy to navigate. It was informative and explained all you need to know. The guy's from Ozzy Tyres Liverpool (online) and Ozzy Tyres Fyshwick (pick up) were extremely helpful with the purchase. Great product and excellent service. Thanks Ozzy Tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are happy to hear the order process was easy and our team was able to assist you in a professional manner. We hope to see you again. Cheers David!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

New rims and tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Want to say how happy i am with my new rims and tyres. They look awesome on my car. I want to say thanks to Zee for selecting a great alternative for me and being really helpful. The service was very quick and efficient from order to delivery. Thanks guys..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Sandra, we are happy to hear you are loving your new set and that our team was able to help you every step of the way. Have a great day! Team Ozzy

Melbourne

Amazing - Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Purchased online approx 3 days ago, came within two working days, the rims was well packed in packaging, couldnt be more happier with the purchase I made, only down fall was they forgot to pack the wheel lug key in, but a 40 min drive to the Bayswater crew and it was all sorted out.

I'd happily purchase my next set of rims from these guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

It's great to hear your wheels arrived fast and are looking amazing! We look forward to seeing you again and assisting you with your next purchase. Take care Callum!

Sydey

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dishonest, scammers, did not deliver order FRAUD!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Bought a Tyre and wheel package off their website that was "in stock" got told 2 weeks after i bought it (i had to call up because no package arrived) that my rims are not in stock. Got told to wait 3 weeks for them or pick a different style (sales are really pushy for you to pick another style)

Kept getting told to wait 3 weeks every time i called or emailed, made up all sort of excuses why the stock didn't arrive (my favorite one was "the container got locked we have to re-order" LOL) asked for a refund but its as if the word refund doesn't appear in the vocabulary, as soon as i said the word the bloke on the phone said "they may have found my order let me check with the guys i'll give you a call later"

Got a call back from a sales person who seemed to just try to re-push the idea of changing my order - Common ozzytyres for the 50th time either send what i ordered or provide a refund it isn't that hard!

They will lie to you over the phone & treat you like a 7 year old but they're lies are so obvious, phone staff can't keep up with the lies. One staff member told me my package is delayed because the container arrived but didn't have my size of wheels. Called up a day later another staff member said the container never arrived! You can clearly tell each staff member is just making up stuff as they go.

After waiting 3 months for my wheels to arrive and hearing a range of wacky excuses I just gave up asking for a refund and reported fraud with my credit card and the bank refunded the money in under 2 weeks.

These guys don't think Australian consumer laws apply to them so you have to do it the hard way. I would avoid AT ALL COSTS do not be tempted by their prices and their website – it’s just not worth it.

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund, private message me.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Moranbah

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible service don’t shop here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Purchased tyres online advised stock available asked for over 2 weeks why haven’t been shipped all ways told next day or that day given false or incorrect consignment numbers when asked for refund got no reply.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

NSW

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Stay away from this organisation!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have had an absolutely disgusting experience with Ozzy Tyres in Fyshwick, ACT. I purchased a wheel and tyre package and was told the rims I had selected would fit my car, and the tyres that would be fitted would be the same Continentals I already had on my existing rims, just the right diameter etc for the new rims. After picking up the car I noticed that the rims/tyres were protruding further than my wheel arches. I expressed my concerns about this (I was not told at the time of purchase that the wheels would protrude past the wheel arch) to the store and received no help whatsoever, and asked to speak with the manager.

This took multiple phone calls and emails. After finally getting a hold of the store manager and being spoken to VERY rudely I decided to contact the so called 'head office'. I spoke to a team member there who was at first very willing to help resolve the situation. He offered me a couple of different solutions; both of which did not work for me. I asked what the company return policy was, and then got hung up on. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe the phone cut out. I then called the number back and the same team member answered. I politely mentioned that there seems to have been phone connection issue and asked if he could explain to me the company refund policy. He then put me on hold, and then hung up on me yet again.

I was extremely shocked that someone could treat a customer in such a poor manner! I think if you're going to run a business you need to learn how to explain your products correctly and not mislead customers with false information. Additionally, when a customer has a complaint be able to discuss and resolve that complaint directly with the customer, rather than hanging up and dodging the issue and pretending its "not their problem." The lack of professionalism is astounding in this day and age.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes