Naracoorte

Verified Customer

Great to deal with and great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Great to deal with and great price! Called them up and it couldn't be easier, Received the wheels and they look great, Cheers Ozzy Tyres!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

It's great to hear you're happy with your new wheels. Thanks for purchasing from us and we hope to see you again soon. Cheers mate!

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dodgy Sales Tactics or Incompetence?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Really disappointed. My story. Ordered type and wheel package on their site for a ford fg. Pretty common car. Get told they don’t have stock but they have this ‘other type’ of wheel they can do at the same price. No thanks I am picky and want what I ordered.

Week goes past. No word from the company.

I ring them to see what’s up, like hey when do I get my stuff? Simple things like that.

Nothing. Promises they will ring back with the information.

They never do. Nor do they reply to my emails.
When I do ring, I get the run-around of they have this ‘other tyre’ in stock for the same price and they will get back to me about my actual order. Every time I call.
But they never do. Basically with this company, once the money is in their pocket you the customer can get stuffed.

All I was asking for was an ETA for my order and this is close to 2 months after I paid. They can’t even give me an ETA.

So either this company doesn’t know how to manage inventory and shipping or they just wanted me to get the ‘other tyre’. I cancelled today after once again ringing them to ask about the ETA.

Honestly, do tires and rims just appear at their shops? How do they track their inventory? Or where they just trying to do the hard sell on me? Either way, you lost me and from reading your reviews I see others have had this issue too.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

It's now two months since I ordered. They are still not refunding nor returning calls and have resorted to simply hanging up on me now. I have raised a complaint with the ACCC and my bank and eve... read more »

In the end, a total of two months. I only got my money back after raising a complaint with the ACCC and my bank. When I got my money back finally I rang a real tyre shop and got my car sorted out in 2 days.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Ozzy Tyres Fraudsters Plain And Simple

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

4 months on and still not right.

Dishonest, unprofessional and simply untrustworthy.

So I ordered my wheels in July and the only good thing was they were delivered quickly, that’s where it ends. Wrong Tyres fitted, 6 sets of lug bolts and nuts (the car needs lug bolts) later I’m still yet to receive the correctly ordered lug bolts.
3 of the wheel centers damaged due to poor packaging, these were replaced but it took 2 goes. They are clearly very unprofessional and poorly trained as they have supplied incorrect hub centers so the wheels don’t sit flush as they should and move around if you drive on them causing significant vibration. Buy at your own risk as customer service is non existent and the supposed customer service people you communicate with will blatantly lie to you.

Looks like it’s off to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) for me to have the matter resolved.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Prices are great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Want to say how happy i am with my new wheels Thanks Ozzy tyres. I ordered on Thursday and they were delivered on the following Thursday morning. Overall a very fast and efficient service company. Well done Ozzy Tyres

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for the review Adam. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your Ozzy Tyres experience. Take care!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Amazing product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Used the online ordering process and found it easy to navigate. It was informative and explained all you need to know. The guy's from Ozzy Tyres Liverpool (online) and Ozzy Tyres Fyshwick (pick up) were extremely helpful with the purchase. Great product and excellent service. Thanks Ozzy Tyres.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are happy to hear the order process was easy and our team was able to assist you in a professional manner. We hope to see you again. Cheers David!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

New rims and tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Want to say how happy i am with my new rims and tyres. They look awesome on my car. I want to say thanks to Zee for selecting a great alternative for me and being really helpful. The service was very quick and efficient from order to delivery. Thanks guys..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Sandra, we are happy to hear you are loving your new set and that our team was able to help you every step of the way. Have a great day! Team Ozzy

Melbourne

Amazing - Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Purchased online approx 3 days ago, came within two working days, the rims was well packed in packaging, couldnt be more happier with the purchase I made, only down fall was they forgot to pack the wheel lug key in, but a 40 min drive to the Bayswater crew and it was all sorted out.

I'd happily purchase my next set of rims from these guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

It's great to hear your wheels arrived fast and are looking amazing! We look forward to seeing you again and assisting you with your next purchase. Take care Callum!

Sydey

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Dishonest, scammers, did not deliver order FRAUD!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Bought a Tyre and wheel package off their website that was "in stock" got told 2 weeks after i bought it (i had to call up because no package arrived) that my rims are not in stock. Got told to wait 3 weeks for them or pick a different style (sales are really pushy for you to pick another style)

Kept getting told to wait 3 weeks every time i called or emailed, made up all sort of excuses why the stock didn't arrive (my favorite one was "the container got locked we have to re-order" LOL) asked for a refund but its as if the word refund doesn't appear in the vocabulary, as soon as i said the word the bloke on the phone said "they may have found my order let me check with the guys i'll give you a call later"

Got a call back from a sales person who seemed to just try to re-push the idea of changing my order - Common ozzytyres for the 50th time either send what i ordered or provide a refund it isn't that hard!

They will lie to you over the phone & treat you like a 7 year old but they're lies are so obvious, phone staff can't keep up with the lies. One staff member told me my package is delayed because the container arrived but didn't have my size of wheels. Called up a day later another staff member said the container never arrived! You can clearly tell each staff member is just making up stuff as they go.

After waiting 3 months for my wheels to arrive and hearing a range of wacky excuses I just gave up asking for a refund and reported fraud with my credit card and the bank refunded the money in under 2 weeks.

These guys don't think Australian consumer laws apply to them so you have to do it the hard way. I would avoid AT ALL COSTS do not be tempted by their prices and their website – it’s just not worth it.

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund, private message me.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Moranbah

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible service don’t shop here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Purchased tyres online advised stock available asked for over 2 weeks why haven’t been shipped all ways told next day or that day given false or incorrect consignment numbers when asked for refund got no reply.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

NSW

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Stay away from this organisation!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have had an absolutely disgusting experience with Ozzy Tyres in Fyshwick, ACT. I purchased a wheel and tyre package and was told the rims I had selected would fit my car, and the tyres that would be fitted would be the same Continentals I already had on my existing rims, just the right diameter etc for the new rims. After picking up the car I noticed that the rims/tyres were protruding further than my wheel arches. I expressed my concerns about this (I was not told at the time of purchase that the wheels would protrude past the wheel arch) to the store and received no help whatsoever, and asked to speak with the manager.

This took multiple phone calls and emails. After finally getting a hold of the store manager and being spoken to VERY rudely I decided to contact the so called 'head office'. I spoke to a team member there who was at first very willing to help resolve the situation. He offered me a couple of different solutions; both of which did not work for me. I asked what the company return policy was, and then got hung up on. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe the phone cut out. I then called the number back and the same team member answered. I politely mentioned that there seems to have been phone connection issue and asked if he could explain to me the company refund policy. He then put me on hold, and then hung up on me yet again.

I was extremely shocked that someone could treat a customer in such a poor manner! I think if you're going to run a business you need to learn how to explain your products correctly and not mislead customers with false information. Additionally, when a customer has a complaint be able to discuss and resolve that complaint directly with the customer, rather than hanging up and dodging the issue and pretending its "not their problem." The lack of professionalism is astounding in this day and age.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Adelaide

• 1 comment
Private message

Easy purchase from interstate buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Phoned them in a Wednesday, ordered and paid for the Hussla Camo in satin black with tyres. They were shipped out Wednesday and arrived Friday arvo to SA with wheel nuts and hub rings, not items missing. Very easy purchase and good to get them from another state in 2 days.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

We are happy to hear you got your order quick. Hope the wheels are looking and working perfectly. Cheers Todd!

Hi. I have since emailed about some tyre issues. Would be great if someone can respond. Thanks

Ballarat

• 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Horrible experience - would never recommend to anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very bad customer service do not buy from this company > I ordered my tyre and wheel package on the 28th of August. I received a call telling me these exact wheels were not in stock even thought the website told me they were, they tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I told them I was not happy to do. I was told I would have to wait but I should see the wheels in 3 weeks.

I called after two weeks and asked how far off my order was - the man told me he would get "the girls" in the office to give me a call. I never got a call. After 3 and a half weeks I called and said I need my wheels soon and to ask the status of them. I was told they would check the warehouse and call me back. I never got a call back. I called again that day and said I need to know and the man told me they haven't been ordered, many dodgy phrases such as "some blokes used to work here who don't anymore, that might have something to do with it I don't know", I was then told I could not get a time limit but it could be 4-6 weeks, once again he tried to convince me to change to another wheel which I said I was not happy to do. He told me to give him a call once I decided to change to a different wheel cause they have to order in the wheel.

I wrote a post on the facebook page explaining my predicament. It was removed within 10 minutes.

After speaking to my partner we decided we had enough of dealing with this company and the sales man [name removed] so we decided to cancel our order. My partner arranged for a set of wheels elsewhere and I messaged the facebook which I had been discussing my order on (as well as phone calls) and requested a cancellation. This was never responded to. The next morning I called asking to cancel my order. I was told I could not do this over the phone and had to email customer service ozzy tyres, which I did straight away. I never got a response. So the next day I called and asked to cancel again, I was told they would look for the tyres but I confirmed I wanted to cancel. I then received a follow up text message (finally), that this will be passed over to "the boss".

I never got a call from the boss who was meant to call me so that afternoon near closing time I called again to follow up, I asked if my cancellation had been done, he told me not yet it is a long process. I explained that I had been waiting far too long and was told I would have to wait longer, he then denied ever telling me I would have to wait longer.

[name removed] then proceeded to tell me they had miraculously found my wheels possibly, and if they had found them they would be sending them out. I refused and told I requested my order cancelled and will not be following through with this order. He said he would speak to the boss man and send them out if we had them and if not then talk to the boss. I asked for the Boss name and number to call and this was refused to me understandably since this is a big company. But then I was told he would speak to the boss and the conversation ended.

No follow up> no promise of a cancellation. It was a rude and unprofessional phone call on his behalf> this is not a company worth spending your thousands of dollars from. Good luck to a large company that does not listen to customers needs.

I am a very disappointed customer. I work for a large company myself and I have never yet complained in any of my purchase history. But this is out of control and the poor service needs to be recognised and I need the refund I requested and most definitely now deserve.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great wheels and tyres at the right price. Fabulous service. Big thanks to Zee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Online purchase with an in store fit. Fabulous service at each point. Really good looking wheels. Good advice re tyre choice.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hey Rob, it's great to hear you were happy with the service and the product. Hope your wheels look amazing! Take care mate!

Sydney

Verified Customer

Easy to deal with, fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Rang the boys at Hoxton Park and spoke with Zee. Told him I had a 2016 Prado and was looking for the Rockstar XD2 20 inch rims. Zee was more than helpful and made things happen quick. He suggested to get the Monsta all terrain tyres. Couldn't argue, as this was the look I was after. Can't wait to get them fitted!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks buddy , thanks for purchasing with us and happy to hear we were able to assist you in a timely manner :) cheers !

Hoxton park

Private message

Love the selection of wheels Ozzy tyres have. I was confused at first what to get considering the va

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I had a look online at their website and made the purchase in store, service was quick and guys were friendly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Glad we could help you pick out the perfect set for your car. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Team Ozzy.

Perth

• 11 helpful votes

Unprofessional and Dishonest

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ozzy Tyres worst customer service ever. Don’t deliver what you ordered. Got wheels delivered 4 weeks ago, incorrect tyres, damaged centre caps from being packed on top of each other, incorrect wheel bolts so wheels can't actually be installed, incorrect valves installed on tyre and rim package, Said they had SENT replacement centre caps and 3 weeks later I get told they were still waiting on a shipment from supplier, quoted $400 per rim delivered to Perth then charged $450 on invoice.
Without doubt the most unprofessional and DISHONEST tyre retailer I have ever dealt with.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aspley

• 9 helpful votes

Shop at your own risk!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Ordered and paid in full for my "in stock" wheels on the 2nd of August, paid for express shipping on top... Takes 6 phones calls from my end only to be told on Friday the 25th of August that they haven't got them and can't get the wheels i ordered. Ask for a full refund. Now i have to "wait for processing" to get a refund... could take a week or 2. Won't give me an estimate as to when i will get my money back. Crap service, false advertising and no one there seems to really care about upsetting customers... Purchase at your own risk...

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Hi Marcus , Can you please contact me on 1300 699 699 for further discussions and getting this resolved for you as soon as possible we really do apologise for the inconvenience .

• 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If it's not in stock don't waste people's time and take their money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I made an order online for Alloys and tyres that showed in stock for my wife's Impreza. After a week I contacted the sales department to be told they didn't have the rims in stock and that it would be 2 weeks away or would I like to swap to different wheels. As they are the wheels we wanted we chose to wait. I followed up a couple of weeks later and was told the container was arriving and that they should be dispatched within the week. I then followed up again to be told yesterday that they had arrived and would be dispatched the same day. Today I get an email saying that they did not get sent yesterday but would be sent today and that I would receive them early next week. 15 minutes later I get a call telling me that they didn't arrive and would I like to choose a different set again. Seriously how hard is it!!!!

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Top Company, Easy to deal, Fast shipping A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Top blokes, know their crap. Reasonably priced compared to other shops. Received my wheels in a couple of days.
Pleasure doing business with Zee!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Thanks for the A++ Tim! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed doing business with us and we hope to see you again soon. Take care mate!

Craigieburn

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They love making up excuses "you will get it tomorrow"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I made an order online (wheels and tyres package)
Had my order for over a month and still haven't receive my stuff
After a month of waiting they told me that the wheels are already in Australia because it was shipped from overseas and I'll get my wheels the following week so I call back the week after to chase up
They told me that they've got my wheels in store just need for fitting and it will b delivered the next day after a long wait for the shipment because they didn't have it in stock when I made the order about month and a half ago
When I called them the day after they said they didn't have it and start making up excuses saying that it's still interstate and they haven't receive it yet but they told me the day before that they did that's whys I called back to chase it up so they start making up bullshit saying I will "definitely" get it by the end of the week like what they've told me for the past 3 weeks
they even hang up on me when I asked for refund
Ozzytyres Is bullshit!
If they don't have it then say "we don't have it" don't make bullshit saying we do or you will get by this week or next week or tomorrow!
Bunch of time wasters!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ozzy Tyres Official

Please contact us on 1300 699 699 in getting this matter resolved for you as soon as possible , We are really sorry that you have had this experience .

4 of 40 pages