Filter By:

Fantastic service! Recommend Pack & Send

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Package was picked up promptly and on time. Clear communication of associated costs and delivery timings. The team at Pack & Send also followed up once the package was delivered. The team were helpful and friendly. Greatly appreciated!

Excellent all around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The package was sent on time, received earlier than expected, and the whole process was smooth, hassle free, and efficient. Professional help, fantastic advice, and smooth-running friendly service were there the whole way through from the first phone call. A1 Service! Edwina Lund at Mittagong P&S is second to none. We are so lucky to have her in the Highlands. So many Thanks.

definitely recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

the service is great and efficient. my item was packed carefully and delivered on time. Mark is patient and helpful. will definitely recommended!

Parcel Pickup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Being based in Tasmania causes some logistical issues regarding picking up items around the mainland. I have started using Pack and Send with great results. I had a number of defibrillators to pick up in Bowral NSW and called Edina. Her response was professional and timely. Picked up at the time specified, delivered to Tas quickly in perfect condition.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review, David! We appreciate you letting us know of your experience using PACK & SEND and hope to serve you again!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Picked up on time, packed in an orderly manner. Delivery was on schedule as estimated arrival time given.
Very friendly service and staff.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear of your experience. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Friendly & professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Stephen from Pack n Send Lonsdale provided excellent service for my wedding courier. We needed our drinks delivered to our wedding location from Dan Murphy's and Pack n Send provided the most competitive quote. In addition, Stephen's email communication was fantastic and he even made an effort to check the order & drop off location in the days prior which put my mind at ease. Thank you so much! Would highly recommend :)

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Your review serves as a confirmation to all of us that our efforts in the selection process are making a difference in the daily lives of our customers, Looking forward to your next visit.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

That's what service is all about!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Recently my daughter organised a pick up and delivery of drinks for her wedding via Pack & Send. It involved collection of the order from a local liquor shop then transport to the wedding location some distance away (40km).
The professional service given by Stephen Radcliffe from Pack & Send Lonsdale was absolutely outstanding. He was incredibly organised (pre-checked order with the shop, pre checked drop off location etc) and his communication with both my daughter and me was first class. Not only that, he was super friendly and helpful when he arrived and even followed up with a congratulatory email to the newly weds later in the week. Highly recommended.
Thanks again Stephen!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way.We really look forward to serving you for many years to come

Friendly, reliable, fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Super friendly and helpful staff. My parcel was delivered on time & I was kept informed of its arrival. Would use again and highly recommend.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Pack and Send are very professional and offer excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I am new to sending art work asked a friend and they recommended Pack and Send, Geelong. I could not have been happier with the experience. James was very helpful with packing advice and parcel delivered and returned on time. I recently sent a large work and James was happy to talk at length with me about how it should be packed.I would encourage everyone to use Pack and Send Geelong if they want safe, secure and professional handling of their items.
Susie Raleigh

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fantastic service. Dependable with excellent communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was looking for a company that was dependable after an epic let down by another courier. My package had been stuck in the depot of Fastway couriers in WA for three weeks after it was incorrectly labelled by the sender in South Africa. I had requested Fastway to redirect it but they are completely useless. In the end I needed a dependable courier service to pick it up from the useless courier to get it where it needed to go. These guys had my package to me the next day. 5 star service with a smile.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your wonderful review. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fast efficient and cheap even with insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Very thorough with receival of goods. Up to date tracking. And arrived as sent. Reasonably happy with the service all round

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

dropped off Mt Waverly Thursday and advised delivery ADE mid week the following week
Job done
Goods arrived in perfect condition

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are so glad that your goods arrived safely and promptly.
We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review.

Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Excellent communication, service & information during quotation process, fast delivery time from Australia to Canada and prompt confirmation of safe delivery combined with reasonable pricing makes for a happy customer. Kevin King , Pamak Hobbies.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Kevin, Thank you for leaving such a delightful review. Would you mind telling us which service center you used?

Goolwa

• 1 comment
Private message

Jv faceting machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Yes I didn't expect it for 4 working days and received it in 3, it was in perfect condition now just need to learn how to use it thank you pack and send

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are glad your goods arrived safely. It's always nice when your goods arrive earlier than expected!

Yes extremely happy with your company cheers Gary

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

No show - boxes not picked up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Courier did not arrive, no notification at all. Just waiting for the whole day like a fool. I rang at 3pm multiple times was given pathetic excuses like “we will text the driver and ring you back” but did not happen. Pack and send did not even follow up and just asked me to send the boxes on my own to the depot at 5.30pm when their office was about to shut! I ordered a freaking door to door courier because I have chronic back injuries but I got told to bring the boxes to depot myself?! What’s the point of paying?

Fraudulent company - unapologetic and nonchalant. Poor service

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Mel, We are sorry that your shipment did not go as planned. Can you please email us at customerservice@packsend.com.au with your reference number and relevant information so that we may investigate this?

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Very helpful and efficient service at the Pack and Send where I originally took my article. The staff member was pleasant, polite and gave me several options to choose from. I was impressed with the service from start to finish and would recommend the service to anyone who asked.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Ray was really helpful and my boxes was pick up on time. Really happy with the service and would highly recommend!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. Would you mind telling us which service center you used?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I buy and sell a lot online i wanted to take the time to say that Graham Paul help me to hold and send a package over the pasted few days he was very professional from start to finish kind and patience help me ever step of the way I wanted to take the time you let pack and send know what a quality employee you have in him I will be coming to him with all my online out of state sale i have that I would otfen turn down Graham Paul is a jet

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. We are always pleased to hear how our staff have gone above and beyond to service customers. We look forward to your next visit.

Recommended without hesitation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I had a parcel picked up from a shop in Mackay, Qld, on Tuesday afternoon and it was on my doorstep when I arrived home in Umina, NSW, at 3pm on Wednesday. Fast, efficient service was much appreciated. Will definitely use them next time.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words. We are always happy to help!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

service at last from a professional company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

the only fault I can find is the actual time from the auctioneers until today was close to 2 weeks I lived in the USA and nothing takes longer than 4 days, if this was addressed it would have been perfect communication packaging everything was spot on.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We apologise for the delay but thank you for taking the time to write your honest review and we hope you love your record.
Kind regards from the team at Moorabbin.

1 of 81 pages