Palmers Relocations has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $250 prepaid VISA every month to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers. This incentive applies to both positive and negative reviews.

Flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Moved to VIC just last week and we are so happy with how things went. we moved out of 2 Bedroom and 2 bathroom home for work. Palmers assisted us with packing on the day as well as disposing of some unwanted furniture to charity. The service on pick-up and delivery end was great and I would definitely use you again if moving time ever came around again...

Another happy experience...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I previously moved with Palmers, although only locally when it was still Greg, Winny & John running around. This time I hopped across to New Zealand to be closer to family in Dunedin. As I expected the service was great and I was well looked after on price too. The team on the day arrived on time, and provided all of that special wrap and boxes for my goods. The consultant, Taryn looked after me and Maria who organised all my paperwork was always quick in responding to my never-ending emails! Although my goods were stuck in customs a little longer than expected, all of my items arrived in good condition...

Part 1: Packing Up - Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

We are in process of moving and storing our belongings in Sydney for a 2 bedroom apartment. The team lead by Daniel were amazing, worked tirelessly, effectively and were genuine, lovely blocks. Such hard workers and got everything done in a day. Maria our primary move contact was highly communicative and responsive, making it all easy process to date. Highly recommend Palmers and will update review once we get through the part 2 at a later date.

Brunswick, Victoria

Best move yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

We moved out of 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home and relocated down to Melbourne for work purposes. Although the quote originally was out of our range, Palmers helped us out by matching another competitors quote. On move day, the boys, Lawrence and Paul, were polite and even assisted in moving some unwanted items to the front grass area of our home. Although a little delay in the delivery, I was totally satisfied with the whole process...

Verified Customer

You pay for what you get...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Although Palmers was not the cheapest compared to other quotes I received, my family and I decided that we would go ahead with Palmers purely based on the fact that we liked the extra services they provided. In the end they did not disappoint. The came out and packed everything for us and then had some lovely ladies assist with the unpack at the delivery end. If you want a company that looks after you from start to end, Palmers is the one...

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Second Move with Palmers - Still fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

We have moved with Palmers before to Melbourne and this time within Melbourne. The pricing was slightly higher than other quotes but used them as we trusted them last time.

Palmers packed our place and moved it the following day. Both crews were good but the actual guys who moved us were just phenomenal. There on time, finished by mid afternoon and smiled the whole time even with my marble table. Credit to the company and even though I hope to never move again (too many times now), if I did I would utilise this company the next time. Good work Palmers

Verified Customer

Would use them every time I move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The move was for a 3 bed 2 bath townhouse. They moved us from Manly to Bondi Beach and the move started right when they said it would. The crew was very professional and friendly. They were super quick packing up and loading the house and the. On the other side were very fast unloading and reassembling the beds and outdoor table.

Great International Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I recently returned home to Canada after living in Sydney for the last 10 years. I made many great memories but home was calling and I decided it was time to make a return. The international team of Ron, Maria and the boys on the job, I think Dan was the team leader, were all a delight. They all made sure that I was well looked after and the communication between the pick-up and delivery was superb... I was amazed by how quick the boys could pack the house all in one day. The partners in Canada were just as good!

Thanks Palmers - From VIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

After being in storage with Palmers for the last 1.5 years, I decided to make the move south down to Melbourne. The delivery was smooth and amazingly no damage occurred. The team in both Sydney and Melbourne were very accommodating with the short turn around of dates between transit and delivery. I appreciate all the help :)

Singapore move done right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I recently moved over to Singapore for a new start in life and chose Palmers to look after my move. I was well looked after by Taryn and the quote they provided could not be beaten. The crew who looked after the packing of my goods were polite and professional. It all happened over 2 days and before I knew it, I was receiving the delivery in Singapore. Luckily for me there were no delays and everything went smoothly.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I booked Palmers about four weeks before my move from a large four bedroom house to a three bedroom about 15 minutes drive away. A couple of days before the move my settlement was deferred, and I didn't find out my new moving date until two days before. Jenny at Palmers was great, and worked everything out for me. The team arrived early on the day and treated all my belongings respectfully. They worked quickly and had the whole house on the truck in a couple of hours. They had to wait until settlement went through, and then unpacked at the new property. There's a really steep driveway, but they unpacked without a problem. The team were all very friendly and actually seemed to enjoy their work. Even the guy who came and picked up the boxes a couple of weeks later was friendly and happy. I can't fault Palmers. They may cost a little more than the others, but it's worth it for the piece of mind. They made the move so much less stressful than what it could have been.

Coming Home to Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Just want to commend Palmers on the fantastic service I received in my most recent move over to Perth last month. Everyone I dealt with, whether it was office staff or removalists, all were pleasant and polite. I was offered 2 weeks free storage, while I finalised my plans for a new home in Perth and was very appreciative of that.

The container came over from Sydney via the rail network and the team here in Perth who delivered my household goods were just as polite. I would recommend anyone who is moving to Perth to use Palmers.

Verified Customer

Moving Home - Thank you..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Moved back to Nelson, NZ and I was recommended to use Palmers Relocations through a kiwi Facebook group.

Knowing that it was a kiwi family owned and operated business won me over as you’ve always got to support your own. They did a brilliant job and everything was wrapped to international standard = no damages.

Thanks to the boys on both ends of the load and unload, who made this move less stressful.

Verified Customer

Amazing from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

My husband and I did a lot of research into removalists before deciding on Palmers and had quotations done by 3 reputable companies. From our very first contact with the salesman Ron in setting up a time for an in home quote, we felt very much at ease and knew we would be in good hands. And then we met Kieran who came out and did the quote. He was not your normal salesperson. He made us feel very comfortable and spent more than hour with us answering every one of our questions instead of using cheesy selling techniques to win our business. There was no question as to who were booking with after that meeting.

The booking process was quick and seamless. No matter who we spoke with in the office they were all willing to help and give us the answers we needed. And then came moving day and we were shocked. The removalists were not your ordinary looking removalists. They came to our property in Mosman very well presented and were so professional and friendly. Everything was completed in a very efficient and timely manner, they really did exceed our expectations and went above and beyond.

Palmers we will definitely be using your services again in the future and you have been highly recommended to all our friends, family and neighbours!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I was very scared about moving my valuable household items from Sydney to Adelaide, being 67 yrs old. Palmers was recommended to me by 2 friends who had recently used them and they sung many praises about their experiences. I am very pleased that I listened to them and chose Palmers for my move. Palmers, you made this old lady feel very relaxed about making such a big move this late in her life.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Great Service Provided - Hard workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I recently moved interstate for work. We had two quotation and chose Palmers.

Apart from the experience, the part we liked is the General Manager came out on the day of our move to say hello and even did a little bit of moving with the team. It was a nice touch and the removalists and packers were fantastic too. We didn't have time to pack everything leading up to the move so they had to bring more boxes but again it wasn't too much of an effort.

Delivery was just as good. It only took a few hours and we were all set-up and they installed our beds for us and even installed our washing machine and dryer. I have moved several times before and this was fantastic. I will certainly use Palmers again and recommend them to anyone moving.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Interstate Move

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

We engaged Palmers to move our belongings interstate after reading these reviews.

They delivered most of our boxes ripped and damaged. No responsibility and they informed us because the value of individual damaged items was below excess amount they would not cover them.

We could not recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Co Wexford Adamstown/Enniscorthy

Verified Customer

If you are not sure, be assured, Palmers, know their business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our move was from Australia to Ireland, Wexford. We had a six bedroom house move, a lot of stuff as you can imagine, but on top of that we had many farm implements included + my tools of trade and garden stuff, inc ride on mower. Our container also included the family car.
The container arrived in Dublin on the date given us by Maria, at Palmers, prior to the shipment leaving Oz.
All arrived in Dublin in as good a condition as it left Oz. I was so happy, and indeed a little surprised that nothing was damaged bent or scratched, I truly was expecting a fight with insurance etc to retrieve cost of broken goods, this was not necessary. The two people at Palmers who wrapped our stuff [Matt and his daughter] took so much care to wrap, label and itemise our stuff, had to be seen to be believed, well done the pair of ye.
Kieran OHara was the easy going guy that appraised our move, and he was on the ball from woe to go.

I have to mention the receiving company in Dublin " Get Cracking " run by Natalia and Don, they were outstanding, Stored our car in Dublin until we could get road tax etc fixed up. Delivered our stuff to Wexford, sending the container + a small truck, as the our house was not assess able to the big truck, meaning the container was parked 1 KLM away from house, then all contents transferred to small truck, then to our house, 5 small truck loads.
Over all the whole stressful thing of moving, turned out to be a pleasurable experience. We have absolutely no problem in recommending Palmers, and may I say their Dublin connections, Get Cracking, for anyone's move.

Verified Customer

Australia to Ireland (Cork)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I heard about Palmers Relocations through a Facebook group I am a part of called 'Irish Expats Returning to Ireland' and had to post a review for all to see! Our family used Palmers to relocate back to the Ireland to look after my sick mother-in law. Davide, the consultant, came out to visit my home and assess the size and amount of household goods I had.

Palmers was great as they also recommend companies for pet transport. We went with the full pack and move over 2 days. Day 1, the team arrived at 8am and was finished by 2PM. Day 2, the packing of the container was quick and they finished by 1PM. It is amazing how one 3-bedroom home can fit into one container.

The International Export Department was helpful and kept me up to date with the arrival of the container in Cork. The team at the other end was just as efficient and all things were unpacked and placed in each designated room as labelled on the boxes and furniture items.

Excellent Moving Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I would to thank Palmers Relocations on the job they did for our move home back to Cork, Ireland. The team of Des and Adam for the packing were brilliant and efficient. The removal team of Dan and his offsides were super fast and neat.

They all presented well and I loved the sky blue t-shirts they donned, very nice looking. The shipping and quarantine did not take long at all and the team in cork we’re just as good as Palmers

I give 5/5 service and 5/5 for the presentation on both ends. Thank you !

1 of 4 pages