Palmers Relocations has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $250 prepaid VISA every month to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers. This incentive applies to both positive and negative reviews.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I booked Palmers about four weeks before my move from a large four bedroom house to a three bedroom about 15 minutes drive away. A couple of days before the move my settlement was deferred, and I didn't find out my new moving date until two days before. Jenny at Palmers was great, and worked everything out for me. The team arrived early on the day and treated all my belongings respectfully. They worked quickly and had the whole house on the truck in a couple of hours. They had to wait until settlement went through, and then unpacked at the new property. There's a really steep driveway, but they unpacked without a problem. The team were all very friendly and actually seemed to enjoy their work. Even the guy who came and picked up the boxes a couple of weeks later was friendly and happy. I can't fault Palmers. They may cost a little more than the others, but it's worth it for the piece of mind. They made the move so much less stressful than what it could have been.

Coming Home to Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Just want to commend Palmers on the fantastic service I received in my most recent move over to Perth last month. Everyone I dealt with, whether it was office staff or removalists, all were pleasant and polite. I was offered 2 weeks free storage, while I finalised my plans for a new home in Perth and was very appreciative of that.

The container came over from Sydney via the rail network and the team here in Perth who delivered my household goods were just as polite. I would recommend anyone who is moving to Perth to use Palmers.

Verified Customer

Moving Home - Thank you..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Moved back to Nelson, NZ and I was recommended to use Palmers Relocations through a kiwi Facebook group.

Knowing that it was a kiwi family owned and operated business won me over as you’ve always got to support your own. They did a brilliant job and everything was wrapped to international standard = no damages.

Thanks to the boys on both ends of the load and unload, who made this move less stressful.

Verified Customer

Amazing from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

My husband and I did a lot of research into removalists before deciding on Palmers and had quotations done by 3 reputable companies. From our very first contact with the salesman Ron in setting up a time for an in home quote, we felt very much at ease and knew we would be in good hands. And then we met Kieran who came out and did the quote. He was not your normal salesperson. He made us feel very comfortable and spent more than hour with us answering every one of our questions instead of using cheesy selling techniques to win our business. The re was no question as to who were booking with after that meeting.

The booking process was quick and seamless. No matter who we spoke with in the office they were all willing to help and give us the answers we needed. And then came moving day and we were shocked. The removalists were not your ordinary looking removalists. They came to our property in Mosman very well presented and were so professional and friendly. Everything was completed in a very efficient and timely manner, they really did exceed our expectations and went above and beyond.

Palmers we will definitely be using your services again in the future and you have been highly recommended to all our friends, family and neighbours!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I was very scared about moving my valuable household items from Sydney to Adelaide, being 67 yrs old. Palmers was recommended to me by 2 friends who had recently used them and they sung many praises about their experiences. I am very pleased that I listened to them and chose Palmers for my move. Palmers, you made this old lady feel very relaxed about making such a big move this late in her life.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Great Service Provided - Hard workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I recently moved interstate for work. We had two quotation and chose Palmers.

Apart from the experience, the part we liked is the General Manager came out on the day of our move to say hello and even did a little bit of moving with the team. It was a nice touch and the removalists and packers were fantastic too. We didn't have time to pack everything leading up to the move so they had to bring more boxes but again it wasn't too much of an effort.

Delivery was just as good. It only took a few hours and we were all set-up and they installed our beds for us and even installed our washing machine and dryer. I have moved several times before and this was fantastic. I will certainly use Palmers again and recommend them to anyone moving.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Interstate Move

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

We engaged Palmers to move our belongings interstate after reading these reviews.

They delivered most of our boxes ripped and damaged. No responsibility and they informed us because the value of individual damaged items was below excess amount they would not cover them.

We could not recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Co Wexford Adamstown/Enniscorthy

Verified Customer

If you are not sure, be assured, Palmers, know their business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our move was from Australia to Ireland, Wexford. We had a six bedroom house move, a lot of stuff as you can imagine, but on top of that we had many farm implements included + my tools of trade and garden stuff, inc ride on mower. Our container also included the family car.
The container arrived in Dublin on the date given us by Maria, at Palmers, prior to the shipment leaving Oz.
All arrived in Dublin in as good a condition as it left Oz. I was so happy, and indeed a little surprised that nothing was damaged bent or scratched, I truly was exp
ecting a fight with insurance etc to retrieve cost of broken goods, this was not necessary. The two people at Palmers who wrapped our stuff [Matt and his daughter] took so much care to wrap, label and itemise our stuff, had to be seen to be believed, well done the pair of ye.
Kieran OHara was the easy going guy that appraised our move, and he was on the ball from woe to go.

I have to mention the receiving company in Dublin " Get Cracking " run by Natalia and Don, they were outstanding, Stored our car in Dublin until we could get road tax etc fixed up. Delivered our stuff to Wexford, sending the container + a small truck, as the our house was not assess able to the big truck, meaning the container was parked 1 KLM away from house, then all contents transferred to small truck, then to our house, 5 small truck loads.
Over all the whole stressful thing of moving, turned out to be a pleasurable experience. We have absolutely no problem in recommending Palmers, and may I say their Dublin connections, Get Cracking, for anyone's move.

Verified Customer

Australia to Ireland (Cork)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I heard about Palmers Relocations through a Facebook group I am a part of called 'Irish Expats Returning to Ireland' and had to post a review for all to see! Our family used Palmers to relocate back to the Ireland to look after my sick mother-in law. Davide, the consultant, came out to visit my home and assess the size and amount of household goods I had.

Palmers was great as they also recommend companies for pet transport. We went with the full pack and move over 2 days. Day 1, the team arrived at 8am and was finished by 2PM. Day 2, the pac
king of the container was quick and they finished by 1PM. It is amazing how one 3-bedroom home can fit into one container.

The International Export Department was helpful and kept me up to date with the arrival of the container in Cork. The team at the other end was just as efficient and all things were unpacked and placed in each designated room as labelled on the boxes and furniture items.

Excellent Moving Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I would to thank Palmers Relocations on the job they did for our move home back to Cork, Ireland. The team of Des and Adam for the packing were brilliant and efficient. The removal team of Dan and his offsides were super fast and neat.

They all presented well and I loved the sky blue t-shirts they donned, very nice looking. The shipping and quarantine did not take long at all and the team in cork we’re just as good as Palmers

I give 5/5 service and 5/5 for the presentation on both ends. Thank you !

Professional Efficiency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

The level of service that was afforded to assist our move of antique wardrobes from the South Coast to Sydney was excellent. On researching companies that we felt provided both high quality expertise and value Palmers did not let us down. The disassembling, protecting and reassembling of these beautiful wardrobes was done expertly, down to making sure all the keys were in place.Nothing was too much trouble, thank you.

Verified Customer

Exceptional service in all ways!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

We have moved using Palmers Relocations from Sydney to Melbourne and then back to Lake Macquarie 7 years later, using their storage for 3 months. We found all aspects of the move handled very professionally. We had a lot but there was nothing they couldn't move - small car, car trailer, heavy metal lathe, etc all went into the container. And, everything managed up and down steep driveways.
They packed our house incredibly fast with no breakages and getting goods out of storage was hassle free.
All staff have been most pleasant and easy to wor
k with. The removalists worked tirelessly with never a complaint. When furniture, etc was brought into the new house, everything went into its correct place -beds assembled, washing machines connected.
And,Palmers pricing is very competitive - I highly recommend this Company!
Thank you to all staff who've worked for us and a special thanks to your remarkable drivers, Dean and Sean!

Verified Customer

A great move of a large family home from Belrose to Terrey Hills.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

We had a fantastic experience with Palmers Reolcations. James Palmer came and quoted and provided detailed information on how the move would be conducted from Belrose to Terrey Hills. On the day, the team were so professional, polite and took the time to find out exactly where everything should be placed (including matching the right mattress to the bed, which is a challenge when there are 4 kids beds!). Everything was protected and loaded so well and they were keen to help work through any obstacles (eg how to get large furniture up a small flight of stairs!). I was so impressed as we have usually been disappointed with how our previous moves have gone. Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Verified Customer

Palmers - great service and people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

We moved our house into storage
Right from the start I found the service from Palmers exceptional. Right from the start, having Greg visit and provide a detailed quote provided confidence we were making the right choice. The follow up and communication from the company was timely and accurate. The crew on the day were extremely organised and efficient and worked hard. Will be recommending Palmers to any one who asks!

Move to Dublin was Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

We recently decided to move back home to Ireland. We already had 3 quotations but we had a few friends who recommended Palmers Relocations in particular Kieran.

He came out and provided a quotation. His knowledge on moving to Ireland was far superior to the other companies but also he showed us all the loop holes and gave us a full price door-to-door with no other costs involved. The insurance was significantly cheaper as well when you stacked it up.

The service in Ireland was fantastic as well but the real impressive part was Sydney. Really happy overall.

We have since made plenty of recommendations

Verified Customer

I'm just impressed, almost without words. The service was excellent, meeting Sione and Wesley was th

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

It was an entire moving of a townhouse, three bedrooms on the top floor; kitchen, livingroom and backyard in the bottom floor. We have 2 kids, so imagine the amount of different things we needed to relocate.

They were not exactly punctual, they came 5 minutes early and they were ready by the time they were supposed to arrive. It was actually impressive watching them doing their job. So well organised, clean, very cautious, friendly and overall professional at the same time. They were very very helpful and the service has surpassed any expec
tations.
Despite the difficulties of accessibility I have even heard or notice a single complaint. They are amazing.

I can't think of a better people to do our relocation. As I said I have no words. I have already recommended the company and Sione and Wesley to all my friends, as I'm not the only one foreign thinking of leaving the country at some point.

Thanks for such a great service, really appreciated.

Local Move...Very Smooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

Palmers Relocations is one company you can always trust with moving your goods from one place to the other.

I recently relocated to Chatswood to be closer to my parents. The guys on the job were quick and efficient. Mind you it was done over 2 days without any fuss. I had 3 guys on the job for both days and I commend on the service they provided throughout the pack and move. Everything was packed accordingly into the boxes provided by Palmers.

The unload was just as smooth and was finished by 2:30pm, which I was very happy with. Thanks to all involved in the moving process.

Sydney to Melbourne

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

Our move was 60m3 from a 3 bed apartment with garage full of work gear included. The move was pretty big and interstate with our gear being held for about 2.5 weeks while we finished up and travelled to our new house. The move was pretty smooth and started and finished when it was supposed to

Fantastic Service & Brilliant Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

My husband and 2 children recently downsized to a townhouse in Balmain. We were recommended to use Palmers Relocations by a number of work colleagues and you guys were without a doubt the best relocations company we have dealt with thus far! I commend you on the service, not only your staff but also the men on the job. They were very accommodating when I had extra items and they were happy to assist in extra packing! Greg and James were a delight to work with, their manner and professionalism was shown throughout the various calls and emails to ensure that our move was smooth.

Thanks again!