• 2 helpful votes

nice!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Seems to cook things faster and more evenly than previous models I've owned. Relatively quiet and user-friendly with cool pop-out rotary timer dial. Right now, already almost one year gone and it still going very well,- never had any problem, works well, very fast heating, no overcooked meals, modern design, not noisy.

melbourn

Hopefully gonna last longer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

We bought this microwave in a beginning of this year, old microwave did not live long. We were a bit pessimistic about new one, price was pretty cheap.
Right now, already almost one year gone and it still going very well,- never had any problem, works well, very fast heating, no overcooked meals, modern design, not noisy, very easy to use even for our kids. So far that microwave much better then our old one. Hopefully gonna last longer and still will be great after one more year.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Quality at a good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Seems to cook things faster and more evenly than previous models I've owned.
Relatively quiet and user-friendly with cool pop-out rotary timer dial. Only has one series of beeps once food is cooked - which is excellent. Doesn't repeat the beeps!
Only complaint is that there is no quick start. Other models you can just press the start button and it will cook on high for a minute. This one doesn't have that option.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Sydney

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: May 2017

Microwave goodbye

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Pleasing results everytime. Heats good evenly and thoroughly. No cold spots in the middle here. Button nicely laid out, handy easy to use clearly labelled feature instrument panel. The mI crowbar itself has an low level of noise emitting from the unit during regular and daily use. Built wilt nice design.

Heathcote

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I loved this microwave I usually have purchased the smaller "cheaper" ones and they always seemed fine but having a fantastic one like this you definitely notice the difference in cook and quality of the product it's also easier to clean ten other brands that I had tried definitely a bit thumbs up from me!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: May 2016

Big but fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

This microwave is bigger than expected, however, it heats my vegetables much faster than my old microwave. Its very easy to clean, its about as loud as most microwaves can be. It looks sleek, just remember when you are cleaning it water based products will leave streak marks on the outside. So I use a multipurpose first on the outside then polish with orange oil

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Dec 2016

This is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

This machine is larger than I originally thought it would be but apart from squeezing it into a small kitchen I'm so very glad that I'vebought it. In lots of ways it has replaced my old oven - I cant praise it highly enough.
Having the flatbed with no turntable means even full sized baking dishes will fit in it, so you don't need to heat up a large underbench oven to do a roast or a slice.

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Basic, but good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

This microwave is just what we were wanting, nothing too complicated and easy to use. Just the right size for where we wanted to put it. It looks smart and clean and is of course easy to clean. Works well and has been very reliable. We are very happy with it.

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Mar 2017

It's great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

wow this microwave is so easy to use with the button setup. Its not overly loud and it heats up my food perfectly. It doesnt feel cheap and nasty and the interior of it is so easy to clean. It is compact yet powerful so you shouldnt have trouble fitting it into smaller spaces. Recommended.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Compact and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

The microwave is a perfect size to fit into slightly smaller areas and is easy to so is very suitable for children of younger ages. Compared to other microwaves it is considerably quieter and has shown strong power, which is more than i had expected, from the considerable affordable price.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

• 4 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Easy to use for a microwave novice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I've never owned a microwave, but after trying to reduce power bills and reading that a microwave is more energy efficient than the over/stovetop, I decided to get one. I read the reviews here first, then on Choice and decided on this Panasonic due to the reviews and also as it was 950W. It is so easy to use and I am a novice with these things. It comes with a simple instruction book that has recipes. The control panel is easy to understand, so I haven't had to use the book much. I've reheated a lot of things and cooked eggs, and have been really pleased with everything so far. This also has a really easy to clean interior, so a bonus. It sits neatly on top of the fridge and is very quiet. I'd happily recommend this as an easy to use model.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Compact yet powerful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I only recently bought this microwave and it is very well made. Compact in size, versatile and very easy to use. Love it ! the kids use it as do we multiple times a day. Extremely satisfied with this purchase. Recommend it to families and even to any person with a small space.

Purchased at: Myer

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jul 2014

OK, works well.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

The microwave is easy to use. Quiet. My husband uses it every day to make porridge for breakfast. And he found it perfect for it. Occasionally I reheat some food. However I have never cooked in it. For our family use is good enough. Nothing to complain about. Four stars for it.

Purchased at: Myer

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very nice Microwave.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Beautiful microwave. Very elegant design and fits well in my home. Exceeds expectations upon first glance. It can reheat food quite quickly although the screen on the outside is quite prone to attracting fingerprints & the 'beep' noise is notably quite different compared to other microwaves. Overall a great microwave.

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great product on a special price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

This microwave is very good and it comes with many settings that give a wide cooking options.

It is sturdy and well built and has a very professional look which I really like.

We bought it on sale so it was a good bargain to me. A good trusted brand that I highly recommend.

Purchased at: Home Clearance

Wannanup, WA

• 5 answers

Verified Purchase Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Has worked well from the start & still going strong!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

This thing is major-high-cooking-temps. Heats evenly & well.

If you're used to having to put things in for longer than necessary, you might want to dial this bad-boy back lest your meal explodes inside it- lol.

The outside is finger-print prone.

My star reduction is due to the anemic "beeper" when using the timer. It's like, "pssssssst, your stuff is ready". Worthless beeper.

Brabham, WA

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Feb 2014

Small and efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Great little microwave
Fast and efficient
Great to melting butter for cooking
Quiet and cooling down mode
Reheats food

Prahran

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Everday Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

The Panasonic fits comfortably on a shelf for easy access even with soups and spillables. It is user-friendly so even my partner is willing to re-heat and item . I use my microwave daily so it needs to be compact, simple and quickly heat. The interior and exterior are easy to keep clean. I love it.

Wollongong

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Bought the microwave to update our old one. It is easy to use, and very convenient. It warms up food efficiently. It saves us a lot of time and work. It is easy to clean. The noise is limited. Small thing but does a big job everyday in our life.

Darwin

• 5 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Dec 2016

It's good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We didn't know which one to get when the old microwave just broken. Then we saw it was on sale in the shop that day so we got it home. We r quite happy about it, the space is bigger than our old ones and it's very quiet while working.

1 of 3 pages