Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Lovely Compact Design

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

We have this in our van and its near perfect fr us. It is small in stature but cooks as well as any of its larger brothers. Its 950 watts but more importantly it is an inverter so the cooking and defrosting is exceptionally even throughout. The button lay out is nice and cleat and the cabinet is solidly constructed. I hope to use this for many years to come.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Sydney

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Good,basic functionality

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

One of my friend gifted me this microwave. I like how easy its to use and warms up nicely. Just need to be used to the center knob thingy but otherwise nice. Just one tiny issue it the stainless exterior gets dirty and hard to clean. Just make sure to wipe up as you good. Good gift, happy

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Mar 2013

Excellent microwave!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

We have been using this microwave for quite long time and the condition and quality remain the same as it was brand new. All functions are well thought and well designed. The time to heat up and defrost seem to be quicker than other brands. Cannot be happier, it's really good. Very easy to operate, even for kids. Highly recommend it.

Mount Pleasant

• 1 helpful vote

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

We brought the bigger panasonic microwave & had nothing but trouble with it, had to assume it was faulty & took it back & got this one instead. Big mistake. This one has same issues. You can cook the same item 10 times on the exact same settings & get anything from still frozen to burnt, results are completely random. This microwave burned holes through 3 heat bags. It "cools" sometimes after just 10 seconds of cooking. I regret ever buying it & will never buy panasonic again. I feel really ripped off as I wasn't able to return it even though it's clearly faulty as the original one was. If masters hadn't closed down & I would have returned this piece of junk. $259 down the drain!

Purchased at: Masters Home Improvement

• 1 comment

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ

Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Am very happy with my new microwave. It has got various modes and settings which aid so much during my cooking. Looks really good and fits my kitchen.. food heats up evenly and isn't noisy.. Infact the beep sound is my bubs favorite and he always knows its his food is ready.. Happy mom..Happy customer.

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Shockingly Bad in Every Way

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Always had Panasonic microwaves since our first wedding gift was beaut. This one's a surprise. Almost too many problems to list!
* very noisy and fan runs for long time after use. Can't listen to music or tv, and have to leave room to use telephone.
* leaks radiation so badly that it causes severe radio interference and kills the internet wi-fi all over the house.
* strange complex controls. Visitors unable to use it at all. Even family can't fathom most functions after 2 years.
* can only be set to cook in 10-second intervals. So a 5-secind 'ding' to soften some hard chocolate or icecream has to be done manualy by opening the door halfway through.
* takes approx TWICE as long to cook as any other microwave we've ever used (including our daughter's thirty dollar cheapie from the Warehouse)
* only cooks the outside. Items are too hot to pick up but are freezing cold in the middle.
* door catches keep stiffening-up unless greased frequently. Door rebounds instead of clicking shut.
* And yes, it ceratainly is a great-looking microwave. The stainless steel finish matches our kitchen beautifully. A pity that it works so very, very badly. After 35 years this will be our last Panasonic.

Melbourne

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jun 2014

The Best for its Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

This really is an amazing microwave for the price. Firstly, I wouldn't choose a microwave that wasn't an inverter as the are much more gentle & precise than regular microwaves. Also, it looks great. The price is amazing for such a great package. Panasonic is a good brand, too. I seriously wouldn't consider any other!

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Powerful for its size

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Love the micro power function that this microwave has. Heats up my child's milk in under 20 seconds. The preset food functions and settings are also really handy when cooking different types of dishes. Size of the microwave is quite compact, only drawback is that it can be slightly loud when running.

hobart

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Sep 2017

perfect price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

great value for your dollar, easy to understand, is extremely quiet, & heats up, what is amazingly a very quick time. ideal for the pizza lover, as well as obviously other meals,easy to clean, & at present, very quiet, well made, & i would recommend buying this to other people

• 1 helpful vote

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Jan 2018

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Well design microwave with all required settings and smooth run. It is comfortable and,practical, no noise. If it installed as required by the manual, I believe, it will work over the warranty time for quite long time. I can not give you any more detailed information as i bought it recently.

• 20 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Dec 2013

Great little machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

It looks good. Is compact but fits all my plates. It works with little fuss, and although the first unit I had was faulty and would cut off mid microwaving, the replacement has performed without hiccups. Have had it for around 4-5 years now. The plastic coating on the button to pop the door open has just started peeling, but it's a minor cosmetic issue. Highly recommended and adorable microwave from a reputable brand.

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Good product,worth to get it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

My host bought the micro last week,and i tried it when she took it back,i was so satisfied with it ,and i think its very easy for people to use,i could stand the lound when it get work and i think it is a good product!I will recommend it to my friends!

melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Feb 2011

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Has to be the best microwave I have purchased.
It is very easy to use with all the settings from cooking to defrosting.
It is very easy to clean.
It’s quiet and it seams to be very well built.
It comes with a not to bad price tag at mid range

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Solid and reliable and good price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I always buy Panasonic and this new microwave doesn't dissapoint. Small in size but big on output and features with easy to use buttons even the kids can use it. Its quiet and has different heat seatings and defrosting is a breeze. Good for older folks too who want simple features and reliability!

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Mar 2011

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I am very much satisfied. It is a good size and well built. The Inverter system is the best if you are using those poached egg or bacon microwave trays. It is a good size and well built. It is a good size and well built. I recommend to my family and friends

Purchased at: Target Australia

Melbourne

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Quality was very good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I've purchased this back early last year. Very user-friendly and easy to use. The controls were too complicated and had a nice simplistic look to it. Love the dial to add the time (unlike the button with my old microwave). Very compact and great quality for the price I've paid.

Model: NN-SD351MQPQ Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Standard and great value

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

The microwave seems safe and sturdy to use. It doesn't produce too much noise so is good for those late night snacks. It is a very standard size and has all the options that you expect including power options (such as for defrosting). The plate is sturdy and the interior is easy to clean.

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Excellent. Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Yes. The microwave is very sturdy and well built. It is not very loud. The settimgs are very easy to use. I am extremely satisfied with the cooking results from this microwave. I would highly recommend this product to others and would even recommend to my family and friends. Thanks

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Very good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

In fairness, I've been a fan of the inverter range since it was introduced, as I find it gives a more even cooking. The Inverter system is the best if you are using those poached egg or bacon microwave trays (otherwise they cook unevenly.)
They are easy to operate and not too noisy.
That being said, I don't think they are as sturdy as they used to be, but still not fragile.

• 18 helpful votes

Model: NN-SD351M Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

This microwave is exactly what I was looking to buy. It is a good size and well built. It is not loud at all and the door opens evenly. The food is warmed evenly and does not burn on sides or super heat some sections, while others are still uncooked.

1 of 4 pages