Fremantle

Model: NN-ST253BQPQ (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

As far as microwaves go this one works for me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

The cooking results are fine, know your wattage and youll be right. The settings and features are straight forward to use and make ease of your microwaving routines! It is not too loud and seems very sturdy and well built. So recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new microwave.

Clifton Springs Victoria

Model: NN-ST253W (White) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

little beauty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

only use for heating and defrosting. But if I want to get creative it has many features to make cooking easy. I still have not been able to set clock but it must be me I must reread the manual and give it another try. cleans with just a wipe.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 6 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: NN-ST253WQPQ (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great little microwave does it a microwave is supposed to do. Compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I love this little compact microwave. It is big enough for my needs. I mainly use it for defrosting and heating but I have cooked a cake in it and it cooks evenly. It is easy to keep clean. Reliable and easy to use. The only thing is I still haven't worked out how to set the time on the clock but that's because I'm too lazy to read the instructions.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Model: NN-ST253B (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Small, efficient and relaible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

I only used it for reheating and cook ready meals. It is excellent at those. It is small but is perfect for the my purpose. cheap, reliable (3 years so far without any issues).
It is not very loud and very sturdy, the door makes a solid "thump" on closing.
Do not be fool by the 800w power, I found it reheats a bit faster than larger and more powerful microwaves.

I love it but I am upgrading to a Convection microwave as the convection oven is slow and inaccurate.
PANASONIC is a great brand and this little microwave is excellent.

Sydney, NSW

• 19 comments
  • 1 question
  • 15 answers
  • 102 helpful votes

Model: NN-ST253W (White) Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Perfect for me!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

This model suited my budget and is super easy to use (I use it every single day). I make my coffee in the mornings and I also make pots of herbal tea in the microwave. Occasionally I use it to heat a frozen diet meal and I also cook egg whites in my microwave. My last model was also Panasonic so I'm really familiar with this brand and the button layout.

I do have one minor quibble. The clock runs fast and gains time (about 3 minutes a fortnight). So I do have to reset the clock when I notice the time difference.

Model: NN-ST253BQPQ (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Does what its meant to!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Does the job and heats up food pretty quickly. I like the compact size of this microwave. It was easy enough to figure out how to use on the basic heat and defrost settings. No issues with this product to date. Would recommend for apartment owners who may be a bit tight on space.

MELBOURNE

Model: NN-ST253W (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Good for limited usage

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

It is best for re-heating and defrosting. It has many as features as other costly ovens. It is the cheapest one but it worth's the money we spend on it. Best suitable for vegetarian couples. The only disadvantage is the door which is sometimes difficult to open and it creates some sound.

Melbourne

Model: NN-ST253BQPQ (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Compact and cheap

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Not the sturdiest microwave on the market but functions well and fits onto a limited small kitchen area with the necessary basic functions. It is very user friendly with standard features and automatic cooking modes and various timings.It is not difficult to clean the microwave either but the turntable plate is not stable at times.

melbourne

Model: NN-ST253BQPQ (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Good reliable microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

This microwave heats food, defrosts, has timer settings and goes up in increments to allow fast heating. Whilst I haven't explored the full feature that this microwave has I didn't expect that makes the product bad. In fact it's simplistic function is what like about it as beyond heating food I don't do much else with this.

• 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: NN-ST253WQPQ (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

First microwave I have purchased in years and it is perfect.... well almost. It could be a little bit quieter. It defrosts, reheats and cooks things perfectly. So far I have had no issues with it other then it's a little bit noisier then other ones I have used. Other then the noise issue, I am happy with my purchase.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi Online

Tweed heads

• 4 answers

Model: NN-ST253W (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

My first microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

So far doesn't give me any trouble all is so compact from heating little food to cooking pasta and a little cupcake. It's my first microwave so happy that I bought it for a cheap price ($100$ at Jb hifi last Christmas. I like it theirs time, soft touch bottons. All is good so far.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Sydney

Model: NN-ST253W (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Small but sweet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I was really worried when i had to downsize my regular microwave for the smallest model that would fit in the allocated space in my tiny new kitchen, but i'm so impressed! it's quiet and still heats and cooks just as efficiently as my larger model did - yay... and phew! :)

Wentworthville

• 2 helpful votes

Model: NN-ST253B (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2016

perfect for simple use

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I don't like using microwave much, but with this machine i able to do few jobs well, but i wish i was able to defrost vegetables and fish well.i need. Working well. But I don't want the steam to stay inside for days with out drying up. Still satisfied with the purchase.

Model: NN-ST253W (White)

Rusted out inside in 18 months

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

Oven lining bubbling with rust in just 18 months from new. In all other respects the product was in as new condition. Lacks a single button "one minute cook" function. Having to select a power level each time you cook is a bit frustrating, especially as cooking seems slow and choosing less than max power is unlikely.