Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: May 2014

Dangerous, caught on fire!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Worked well for 4 years, didn’t use half the functions on it. Not the quietest microwave but not the loudest either. Can’t agree to it being built well when it caught fire. So lucky my husband was standing there to put the fire out. Unfortunately this has now put me off Panasonic microwaves.

• 1 answer

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great Microwave Accept!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Ok so this is my 2nd microwave in 10 years now and have always been happy with my Panasonic purchases. This has great functions and very easy to use guide if you are having trouble. My only issue I have with this model is after you have cooked, re heated or defrosted your food it only beeps two or three times immediately when it’s finished and then that’s it!!! I used to get annoyed with my last microwave that had a reminder beep every minute or so after it was finished until you open it but !!!! When you cook or reheat food then forget about it till the next day it’s not good !!! I just wish this microwave would have the reminder beeps after it’s finished until you open the door.

Brisbane

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Good microwave easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Microwave is easy to use. Cooks evenly. Defrost cycle is a bit hard to use because you have to know the weigh of item you are defrosting . If you over estimate it cooks the meat.
It is not a noisy microwave , it looks nice in our kitchen built in.

Purchased at: The Good Guys Kitchens

Baldivis

• 1 answer

Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I love how easy my microwave is to use! I’ve tried several others and they are just too confusing! It has 1sec, 10 sec, 1min & 10 min settings and the power is just as easy. I never use the pre loaded settings though, but I’m sure lots of other people use them (like rice, pasta or defrost)

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: May 2016

Love the Larger Size

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

This is a larger sized microwave and I really appreciate the extra room because we have to prepare food for a large family. I has more power than most at 1100 watts and gets the job done well.
The sensor reheat is a real bonus. It stops food from getting stewed by reheating. It's not perfect but it's a good feature. This machine looks good and works well and more than meets my expectations

Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Keep heating our breakfast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

This is my 3rd micro wave in my house in the last 10 years. It last last longer than others brand. 10 power heating for you to choose and lots of cooking mode from you to cook your food or boil your water for a cup of tea or coffee in the morning.

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Exceeded expectation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Cooking results have so far been perfect. No issues so far. Microwave has all the features required and thus i have no negative things to say. Manual was easy to understand and noise level is moderate.

Great value if you are looking for a promising microwave to do what is expected.

Verified Purchase Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Microwave that does exactly what it needs to

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

This microwave operates very consistently, would prefer knob for cooking time rather than 4 different buttons.
I like the door open button as it doesn't get stuck like other microwaves. It is not louder than other microwaves nor is it quieter, I was impressed by the way it cooks food center or outer food from the plate deep or shallow.

Perth

Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Good Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Bought this couple of months ago to replace my LG microwave because of rust spots inside the microwave. I found that the film on the Panasonic settings panel is easy to get scratch marks, other than that so far no issues. Also the cooling function goes on after every heating.

Chadstone

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Perfect, does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I like this microwave because it is easy to use and has the preset functions buttons on the outside. The inside it quite big and the surface is quite smooth making it easy to clean afterwards as well. The strength of the microwave is also pretty strong and it is not too loud when starting and finishing the cook.

Springvale

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Does its job well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The microwave is quick at heating up and is very easy to use. Its setting allow you to change the way in which you cook your food. The microwave makes a sound when operating and is definitely not the quietest microwave.
Had an annoying feature however of needed to cool sometimes after heating

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Good durable microwave

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This microwave is always a bit touch and go. It's very dependent we have found on the type of dish you put in the microwave. For instance, with some dishes the dish gets heated rather than the food. Otherwise, good sturdy microwave. We have the same model at work for over 100 staff.

Maroochydore, QLD

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Simple and Easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Great little unit that serves its purpose for all needs.
Loads of preset buttons that can be used for quicker heating, though consulting the included manual is something of a necessity to understand a lot of these functions.
The auto reheat and defrost functions are especially useful I find.

Large enough to fit most of my bowls and casserole dishes etc.
Apart from it perhaps being a little on the loud side, I've got no complaints.

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Apr 2017

A microwave you can rely on

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Very satisfied with this microwave after my old one was not functioning. Consistent reheating for frozen food and large enough space for a two person portion. Adjustable power and energy efficient. Easy to clean surface and sleek design, making it a nice display item in the kitchen. I highly recommend it.

Brisbane

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love this microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I really like this microwave because the inside of this microwave is huge, you can heat up a lot of foods at the same time. Its easy to use this microwave eventhough you never use this brand before. The cool this about this microwave is that it can cooling down by itself everytime after we use it. It doesn't make a loud noise but it does make some sounds. I recommend this microwave, it is a well built microwave.

Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Dec 2016

The perfect microwave to have

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Even I'm not using it usually for cooking, but when I do yes it gives a good results in a reasonable time.

It's very classic and easy to get used, nothing sophisticated at all.

Reasonable, not that loud.

Yes it has a nice shape, size and design, and seems sturdy and convenient.

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Love this microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Great microwave, absolutely no faults. Cooks well and even, its also very quiet. You are able to use as a clock in the central area such as the kitchen. Everything I heat up in there comes out hot and warmed up/cooked properly, I would buy a Panasonic microwave again and again!

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: NN-ST663WQPQ Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I recently upgraded to this microwave after using the Kmart microwave. Although the Kmart microwave is great for its price, this Panasonic microwave is perfect - heats food evenly, looks slick and very easy to use. I was told that Panasonic was renowned for their microwaves and this did not disappoint. Very impressed with how great it works and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase or upgrade.

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: May 2016

Great Strong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Great microwave. Big dish, no problem putting big dinner plates in and heating food. Has a cool down function which I confused it for thinking it was still heating. Easy to clean, great ventilation design, allowing you to place things on top. Not much stainless steel to clean on the face which is good if you have kids.

Model: NN-ST663W Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Premium microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I bought one of these to replace an older Panasonic microwave a few weeks ago. It is quite quiet, but most importantly, it heats very evenly and effectively. I have been very impressed since I bought it, as I have been with all Panasonic microwaves that I have owned. I have not used too many of the settings yet but I have found the defrost to be better than what I had used before now.

1 of 6 pages

NN-ST663W

Does this have the after cooking, cooling function that I have seen a lot of people complain about?

Liz asked on Aug 03, 2017

Answer this

The after cooking cooling function is a 'feature' of the inverter system. Early Panasonic inverter m/w had problems with the inverter high power transistors 'cooking' as they suffered from 'heat soak' after the oven cooling fan stopped at the end of cooking, and then the transistors failed from overheating. Panasonic programmed in a 'cooling cycle' in all newer units to prevent premature inverter switching transister failure. In older systems, there was a repair kit from Panasonic with better transistors and a larger heatsink. I had this kit fitted to the 'dead' m/w I got for free, and it's been working for 12 years now, with just a replacement globe needed.

The after cooking coling function is a 'feature' of the inverter system. Early Panasonic inverter m/w had problems with the inverter high power transisters 'cooking' as they suffered from 'heat soak' after the oven fan stopped at the end of cooking, and failed from overheating. Panasonic programmed in a 'cooling cycle' in all newer units to prevent premature inverter switching transister failure. In older systems, there was a repair kit from Panasonic with better transisters and a larger heatsink.

NN-ST663W

Is this model still available preferably in stainless steel finish?

asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

yes you can get it for $229 at goodguys,look o9ut for the ebay sales for them works out a lot cheaper

NN-ST663W

Are these Panasonic Microwaves the same as the older models where you cannot change the light globe yourself, and you need to get a repairman to do it?

L Stark asked on Jun 26, 2017

Answer this

Sorry, can't help on this one!

See all 7 questions about Panasonic NN-ST663W / NN-ST663WQPQ

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details