Have used Pascoes several times

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Having used Pascoes several times now. They are now the only plumbers, electrician and gas people we will use. They have always been on time and have fixed the problems with very little trouble.

Pascoes are no.1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We called pascoes because we had a gas leak and had a work order put on us.So it meant cold showers and no hot meals. We rang 2or3 plumbers who were were not interested or ignored us.Pascoes arrived witin the hour and fixed it very quickly.We couldn't have been more pleased with pascoes fast and efficient service.

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Excessively overcharged!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I should've done my research and should've obtained multiple quotes.
Like many others commented here they excessively overcharged me.

Leaking hot water system and advised to replace the whole unit.
I paid over $3000 including another minor plumbing job only to find out replacing a HWS is less than $1500.

I didn't think their quote would be so much higher than others when I decided to go ahead with their service.

Although I was overcharged, I guess the only consolation of my pickle situation is that their work was done promptly on time as promised and completed in a professional manner.

I've emailed them for an itemised bill and which they refused as they only provide a fixed price.

After reading and talking to Consumer Protection, I now know that consumers have a cooling off period to cancel a signed contract before the job is carried out. Doh!
But I do have the right to obtain an itemised bill and I am eager to find out how the job was priced and billed.

It's a festive season and so many bills to pay and so many things to be done...
This has been occupying my mind all day and night and I can't even concentrate anything....
Xmas just around the corner and I am really upset...

Please please compare prices and don't get pressured to sign a contract and get overcharged like me.

The positive comments left by other may be genuine but all of them seem to have "appear" from nowhere as most them never reviewed here before. I am doubting the authenticity of some of the positive comments about Pascoe's here....

Wanneroo

Private message

Obnoxious staff who try to bully me into giving them the job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

You guys are a rude bunch. They have their silly staff come to my premises who contacted ATCO Gas to inspect my property for a reported gas leak....yes a gas leak!! This is what ATCO said.... just to force me to use their services. I do not and will never go with the first quote ANY company gives me. I am one female you cannot intimidate. If you want to act like you never came to my premises you may go ahead, but I know you came to Daniel Way. You can't lie to the public.....we aren't all stupid!!

Well I got the so called "gas leak" fixed for a fraction of the price you guys were quoting. And just to add, ATCO was pleased with the work the Plumbing and Gas Guys did. If you want good service for a cheaper price call 92457508. The guy that attended was respectful to me and now that ATCO visited and said the job was well done, I would recommend them.

PASCOE is a company that I will be reporting to the authorities, as I have the evidence to prove what they did. Dodgy!!!

Never again will I call such a company.

Perth western Australia

Verified Customer

Burst main water pipe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Rang Pascoe's to get the main water pip fixed & they came out within 2 hours & fixed the burst section & haven't had any problems since.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Thanks Pascoes for the great service on replacing our hot water system on the same day. Very happy customer .

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

What amazing, excellent and sufficient service pascoes offered !! Rang them late evening for our hot water system... we had someone our within the hour, literally got a phone call when the staff member was on the way ! Figured the problem out and was quoted there and then and the next day we had a new hot water system ! Couldn’t recommend them enough... Thanx guys :)

Service is good, but terrible prices

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Fast response, on time, nice and detailed services.
But the price is ripped.

Dont recommend it
Remember to compare prices.

Private message

They steal from the elderly.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

They replaced my 86 year old Fathers solar HWS with an $800 gas unit and charged him nearly $6000. Cost estimates from local plumbers was between $2500 $2700.

They justify their theft by saying that he accepted the written quote. Pensioners are the most vulnerable people in our society and you will note that there is a history of this if you read through the reviews.

Perth

Verified Customer

Fleeced and charged and didn't show up!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Charged out Credit card $1648 after being given a supposed 20% discount off the five sets of taps purchased and their installation. Charged two days in advance and did not show. We later ordered the same taps from the supplier at a retail price for total of $330.00. Pascoes were charging us for over $1300 of 3 hours labour on a weekday for removal of old taps and installation of the new taps. Found another plumber who completed the works for $670.00 on a weekend. Five days later Pascoes are yet to refund the $1648.00 to our card.

MELBOURNE

Business model.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

If you want quick and efficient service Pascoes will deliver without fail. The problem begins when your hot water system fails and you need
a quick new install with a no call out fee. And Guaranteed install time or free.
I am a pensioner who needed a hot shower, but the quote/ contract if I signed was double the price I paid the next day on a superior product.
That is $1300 that can buy my first trip to Bali.

I used to sell hot water systems. And was prepared to pay a premium but.............

Please arrange hot water with your family or neighbour and save a lot of money

Don’t do it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

They quoted for work that was not required
Tried to sell me expensive equip that was not required
Didn’t complete the job and charged me for it
Manager and office person did not call back twice
Unprofessional

Job done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Called Pascoes for a replacement hot water system they arrived in less than 1 hour, offering a number of systems that would suit my needs the guys had the hot water flowing with in hours. service was honestly top quartile. The tradies were local lads and the quality was impeccable.
Will definitely be seeing Pascoes for future work.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I was house sitting when I had a major plumbing problem. The plumbers came very quickly and gave a quote and advice. Returned next day to fix the problem once I had the go ahead from the owners.

No hot water!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Great guys were out within an hour and hooked a temporary hot water system up for over night and were back the next day with a new ine

New toilet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We got a new toilet, as ours was leaking from the floor.
The plumber come out the same day to assess the issue, the next day the new one was put it.
The plumber and team were all very polite. Highly recommend

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Recieved top quality service and a professional job completed in great timing. Really appreciate working with you and will recomend you to others. Keep up the good work... not everywhere has great service and is noticed when you get it.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Totally bogus quote!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

My elderly mother called them out because her rcd smoke alarm was beeping continuously. The salesman who came out to assess gave her a huge list of what was wrong with the unit and telling her how bad the workmanship of the original installer was. To fix it would be nearly $500. She was willing to go ahead as it needed to be done and the sound was driving her mad. Turns out the original installer showed up soon after as Mum had called him to blast him for the poor job he did. He assessed the unit and said there was absolutely nothing wrong with it and after much searching he found an old smoke alarm that had fallen behind some cabinetry that was making the beeping sound, mystery solved.
So my 83 year old mother was given a completely false and bogus quote by the Pascoes salesman. Utterly disgusting and I highly doubt this was the first time this has happened. This company should be totally ashamed of themselves and who they have representing them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

After a very poor experience with another plumbing company I called Pascoes to help with my problem, they were genuinely a delight to deal with from phone call to job completion.
I have had them back multiple times now to upgrade and improve my home. Each time I have all the options explained well and not pressured in any decision. Work has always been completed quickly and efficiently with follow up after.
I can not recommend them highly enough.
Although they have offered an incentive to write this it has only prompted me to actually write the review, good and honest service is difficult to find these days and I think that should be acknowledged.

Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

The service I received from Pascoe's was five star. The customer service was excellent . The plumbing work was to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company to my friends.

1 of 27 pages