Perfect weekly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Our regular weekly service is fantastic. Always on time, great communication, trustworthy, friendly and great cleaners. They always are able to do extra random jobs weekly, which helps so much!

Verified Customer Location: Melbourne

Customer seevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We had our windows cleaned to an excellent standard. R was incredibly courteous and friendly. We will definitely use your services again.

Fraudulent business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Fraudulent. Paul's Cleaning Sydney does not exist ...in Sydney. It is a made up website and is really Fantastic Services Praham in Melbourne. They put a fake voice on the phone, take your job, your credit card details then fob you off to a 1 star rated company in Blacktown called YS Services. The job I asked was to wash windows. They gave me a price. At no time did Paul's Cleaning mention that I would be directed to Fantastic Services in Melbourne, who then palmed me of to this dreadful YS SERVICES. The 2 "Professional window cleaners" promised have scratched all my floor to ceiling windows over looking our beautiful Aussie bush view. .8 double hung windows. .they did not wash them but wiped them in circles with wet cloths. This was done without hosing the windows from outside first. 4 and a half months of no rain in Sydney had meant my windows were covered in dust and grit...the wet rags became sandpaper against my window panes. .leaving dreadfully smeared windows ..the re-do did nothing to change this dreadful result. DO NOT use Paul's Cleaning Sydney, EVER...it's FRAUDULENT.

Location: Sydney

Perfect job , beautiful team !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Excellent job done with the limited time frame, excellent team! Professional cleaning , very orgnsised , even coped with last order change, thank you !

Just like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Truly I couldn't believe what a great job Tong did. Highly recommend!
Do yourself a favour and get someone in to do your oven too!

Location: Sydney

A Fantastic cleaning job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

A well named group! The cleaning job done when we recently moved from our 52 year residence in our home was perfect, we are more than thrilled! Fantastic!!

Location: Sydney

On time great service clean oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Can recommend this service to clean your oven. On time and great job. Going to try the window clean next.

Perfect! Life savers!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Very quick and good attention to removing dust which I asked them to focus on. In and out in an hour.

Great job. Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Wanted a spring clean for my apartment and was very happy I might even consider a regular service. The carpet is much cleaner and fresher and the hard-to-get spots on my window sills and blinds are now sparkling. The service was friendly and I appreciated the text message updates regarding arrival time. Thank you!

Location: Melbourne

Acceptable job but could have more attention to detail

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Paul's cleaning did an okay job on the focus areas being the kitchen and the toilets. However they could have asked what I would have liked to be thrown and what I would like to have kept. Also if I didn't point out the wardrobes were still dusty it would not have been picked up. The cleaners seemed a bit on the slow side for their hourly rate. All in all an okay job but leaves some room for improvement.

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Jess, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your honest feedback! Please accept our apologies for the service provided not being completely satisfactory for you. We'd like to make amends... read more »

Carpet Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

They did a great job on my carpets! Recommended for sure. they came on time and were friendly and efficient

Good cleaning job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I was happy with the service expect the cleaners arrived hours after scheduled start time due to unforeseen circumstances (they did SMS me 15 minutes before the time I was allocated saying they would be late). However they did apologies and gave me a discount voucher for a future cleaning service. In the end they did a good job.

• 1 comment

Unprofessional, poor oven cleaning

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Extremely disappointing experience with Paul's Cleaning in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. As they advertised, we expected an oven cleaning service that would restore our two-year-old oven, stove top and range hood and surrounds to its near-original condition. The result was far, far from that. Instead, there were still several visible marks, grease and stains. I sent photos immediately afterwards and asked for a refund but instead I was offered a re-clean from the same people who did a poor, superficial clean in the first place! So angry at the appalling customer service. They just don't care, it's a franchise service and they just want your money. I have very little hope they get it right second time around but I will never use Paul's Cleaning Service again - and recommend you don't either. Next time I'll stick with a family-owned and operated business.

Comments

I would like to update my comments.
Paul's Customer Service team contacted me after learning of my dissatisfaction with their service. They seemed genuinely apologetic and provided a full refund, as well as a voucher for a future service.

Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Diana G, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We were shocked to learn about both - the situation you have been put through and the way this matter was dealt with, and we couldn't ... read more »

• 1 comment

Location: Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Comments

Pauls Cleaning have now given me a full refund, after' initially offering a re-clean at a cost of $100 to me. This was not good enough as the date they suggested was over a week from the first lcle... read more »

Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Liz 1234, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback! We feel terrible to see how much stress we have caused during your service with us! This has never been our intention and w... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

Paul's cleaning Unreliable service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Booked ducted cleaning with this company and they changed the date and time four times!! They took money out of my credit card and can not provide the service!! This company is a S C A M!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Levi Tsung, We are happy to find out that the matter with the withheld amount has been resolved and that money is back at your disposal already! We would like to offer once again our apolo... read more »

Rockdale

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Location: Sydney

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Gihee, Thank you for sharing your feedback and letting us know about our failure to meet your needs! We acknowledge your great dissatisfaction with our service and we are deeply sorry for thi... read more »

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Reliable and fair price. Turned up on time and did a thorough job. I would recommend this service for carpets.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Great job! Done quickly and efficiently, Ash was very respectful when entering and exiting our home. Would highly recommend :)

Not worth it!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I hired Paul's Cleaning Services for an end of lease cleaning. I told them in advance that there's a lot of pet hair on the carpets that would need to be removed and they told me to not worry about it. The cleaner called me on the day and let me know that they can't get the pet hair out. So I asked for the money back (for the carpets only) so that I can find someone else to clean it. They told me to wait and see what the agent says. Obviously the condition report mentioned the pet hair on the carpets. I called them back and sent them the report as well. They said they'll come back a second time for re-cleaning, even though I told them that their cleaners told me the first time they won't be able to get the hair out.

Two days before the re-cleaning, I used a squeegee for almost 4 hours (with help from family) to get out most of the pet hair out on all the carpets. Again, the cleaner called me on the day and told me it cannot be done - there were no signs of them even attempting to simply vacuum the hair off. So I called again and asked for my money back, since their guarantee is that it "will be accepted by your landlord" - which it wasn't.

Then they told to get someone else to clean the carpets, and that I would need before and after photos, an invoice and approval from my agent for the re-cleaning, before I can get my money back. I had to pay $300 for the other company suggested by my agent. So altogether I paid $1069. I only got my money back after I sent them an email with countless evidence including before and after photos, the invoice for the other company, the email from my agent saying the cleaning was approved etc etc.

I didn't even get a "sorry" or anything, just a reply of "thank you for the invoice. Your refund will be processed in the next 24 hours". So much hassle for $180. Honestly not worth it. They wasted my time and money.

UPDATE: After I posted the review, Paul's Cleaning Services called me back and sincerely apologised for the issue and told me they will compensate me for all the trouble I had to go through (working 4 hours) and hiring a second company. Thank you Paul's Cleaning Services for correcting the issue, I genuinely appreciate it.
P.S don't ever underestimate the power of your online voice.

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Sarika, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us and please accept our apologies for this very unpleasant experience you had with our services. We understand that we have let you do... read more »

Fantastic result!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The tenant previously engaged a carpet cleaner but received very bad result, which is make the carpet worst than before steam clean. So, I have to request the tenant engaged the second time steam clean.

Pauls cleaning provide a good result. At the end of the result,the bond refunded to the tenant.

1 of 8 pages