Location: Melbourne

THE WORST CLEANING SERVICE EVER. DO NOT HIRE.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

THE WORST CLEANING SERVICE EVER! DO NOT HIRE!!!

This company is basically a scam. I have been refunded for the terrible job they did and the extra costs my real estate agent charged for new cleaning... only AFTER I was going to get the ombudsman involved.

I required bond back cleaning. The cleaners turned up 2 hours late for my appointment, despite texting at the time of appointment they would be 30mins late. When I inspected my place afterwards, they had literally done nothing but cleaned my oven. Smear marks were left all over my mirrors, no carpet steam clean (as I had booked for), windows hadn't be touched, no vacuum, sinks were not clean. NOTHING. It actually looked worse than it did before and this is really not me being dramatic.

I complained, re-booked the cleaners and asked for new ones. They said due to company policy they had to have the same cleaners but with a supervisor. By the time they could clean again the new tenant had moved in (mortifying) and were 2 hours late again for appointment!

On the 3rd try they arrived with no supervisor and admitted to the tenant they had not steam cleaned the carpets and didn't do a satisfactory job.
My real estate agent charged me for new cleaners (luckily I got my bond back after this). When I asked Paul's Cleaning for a refund they refused to pay anymore than what THEIR own service cost. It wasn't until I said I would take legal action or contact the ombudsman that they agreed to pay the damages of the extra charges from the real estate agent. I have now been fully refunded.

Paul's cleaning service is the worst service I have ever encountered. I wasted so much time making calls to sort this all out and it wasn't until I spoke to the LAST MANAGER THAT I WAS TREATED WITH ANY RESPECT ON THE PHONE OR RECEIVED AN APOLOGY. Paul's cleaning service is the mask of a fake and faulty service actually run by Fantastic Cleaners. Quite honestly the cleaners and the original people I dealt with on the phone appeared to have no training of how to interact with another human being nor how to actually clean a house.

I am beyond shocked that this business still runs in Australia.

Verified Customer Location: Sydney

The oven is amazing and looks like it's brand new!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

The communications from the company were excellent and the people they sent were very thorough. The oven is sparkling! We needed an oven clean as I am unable to reach down to get in there - and it's lovely!

We have booked the company for a spring clean and on for a regular clean, and I look forward to a sparkling house soon!

WORSE OVEN BBQ CLEANING EXPERIENCE EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Firstly my normal cleaner was booked, so I rang Paul's and I booked a service with a diptank to clean my bbq and oven. Then I got called back to say there was no diptank, however their cleanerS would do an equal if not better job.

On the Saturday a 24 year old student arrived, large bottle of degreaser and a some stainless steel wool in his hand. He clearly had no idea what he was doing and proceded to clean the oven for more than 3 HOURS and then tell me he couldnt do the job and left, leaving a large bottle of degreaser behind and a cleaning job for myself.

At the time I rang the supervisor and explained the problem, and I was told they would organise someone to come on the Tuesday with a dip tank. Now, on Monday night, two days before I have to leave the house for sale, I am refunded my money and told it is not possible to do the cleaning.

This is a crazy situation to be in and for $350 I would have expected someone who knew how to actually clean ovens and stoves.

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Melissa, Thank you for giving us a chance to offer you the assistance you deserve. We dare to hope that we have managed to gain your trust back and deeply hope that you would give us another... read more »

Simply wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

The cleaning. man was on time, courteous and left my kitchen in a tidy state. He completed the job in approximately 1 hour.

Perfect weekly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Our regular weekly service is fantastic. Always on time, great communication, trustworthy, friendly and great cleaners. They always are able to do extra random jobs weekly, which helps so much!

Verified Customer Location: Melbourne

Customer seevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We had our windows cleaned to an excellent standard. R was incredibly courteous and friendly. We will definitely use your services again.

• 1 helpful vote

Fraudulent business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Fraudulent. Paul's Cleaning Sydney does not exist ...in Sydney. It is a made up website and is really Fantastic Services Praham in Melbourne. They put a fake voice on the phone, take your job, your credit card details then fob you off to a 1 star rated company in Blacktown called YS Services. The job I asked was to wash windows. They gave me a price. At no time did Paul's Cleaning mention that I would be directed to Fantastic Services in Melbourne, who then palmed me of to this dreadful YS SERVICES. The 2 "Professional window cleaners" promised have scratched all my floor to ceiling windows over looking our beautiful Aussie bush view. .8 double hung windows. .they did not wash them but wiped them in circles with wet cloths. This was done without hosing the windows from outside first. 4 and a half months of no rain in Sydney had meant my windows were covered in dust and grit...the wet rags became sandpaper against my window panes. .leaving dreadfully smeared windows ..the re-do did nothing to change this dreadful result. DO NOT use Paul's Cleaning Sydney, EVER...it's FRAUDULENT.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Helen, Please accept our apology once again. We are thankful for the given chance to discuss the matter and seek a proper compensation for you. Rest assured that we will not leave the situa... read more »

Location: Sydney

Perfect job , beautiful team !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Excellent job done with the limited time frame, excellent team! Professional cleaning , very orgnsised , even coped with last order change, thank you !

Just like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Truly I couldn't believe what a great job Tong did. Highly recommend!
Do yourself a favour and get someone in to do your oven too!

Location: Sydney

A Fantastic cleaning job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

A well named group! The cleaning job done when we recently moved from our 52 year residence in our home was perfect, we are more than thrilled! Fantastic!!

Location: Sydney

On time great service clean oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Can recommend this service to clean your oven. On time and great job. Going to try the window clean next.

Perfect! Life savers!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Very quick and good attention to removing dust which I asked them to focus on. In and out in an hour.

Great job. Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Wanted a spring clean for my apartment and was very happy I might even consider a regular service. The carpet is much cleaner and fresher and the hard-to-get spots on my window sills and blinds are now sparkling. The service was friendly and I appreciated the text message updates regarding arrival time. Thank you!

Location: Melbourne

Acceptable job but could have more attention to detail

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Paul's cleaning did an okay job on the focus areas being the kitchen and the toilets. However they could have asked what I would have liked to be thrown and what I would like to have kept. Also if I didn't point out the wardrobes were still dusty it would not have been picked up. The cleaners seemed a bit on the slow side for their hourly rate. All in all an okay job but leaves some room for improvement.

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Jess, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your honest feedback! Please accept our apologies for the service provided not being completely satisfactory for you. We'd like to make amends... read more »

Carpet Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

They did a great job on my carpets! Recommended for sure. they came on time and were friendly and efficient

Good cleaning job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I was happy with the service expect the cleaners arrived hours after scheduled start time due to unforeseen circumstances (they did SMS me 15 minutes before the time I was allocated saying they would be late). However they did apologies and gave me a discount voucher for a future cleaning service. In the end they did a good job.

• 1 comment

Unprofessional, poor oven cleaning

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Extremely disappointing experience with Paul's Cleaning in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. As they advertised, we expected an oven cleaning service that would restore our two-year-old oven, stove top and range hood and surrounds to its near-original condition. The result was far, far from that. Instead, there were still several visible marks, grease and stains. I sent photos immediately afterwards and asked for a refund but instead I was offered a re-clean from the same people who did a poor, superficial clean in the first place! So angry at the appalling customer service. They just don't care, it's a franchise service and they just want your money. I have very little hope they get it right second time around but I will never use Paul's Cleaning Service again - and recommend you don't either. Next time I'll stick with a family-owned and operated business.

Comments

I would like to update my comments.
Paul's Customer Service team contacted me after learning of my dissatisfaction with their service. They seemed genuinely apologetic and provided a full refund, as well as a voucher for a future service.

Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Diana G, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We were shocked to learn about both - the situation you have been put through and the way this matter was dealt with, and we couldn't ... read more »

• 1 comment

Location: Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Comments

Pauls Cleaning have now given me a full refund, after' initially offering a re-clean at a cost of $100 to me. This was not good enough as the date they suggested was over a week from the first lcle... read more »

Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Liz 1234, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback! We feel terrible to see how much stress we have caused during your service with us! This has never been our intention and w... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Paul's cleaning Unreliable service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Booked ducted cleaning with this company and they changed the date and time four times!! They took money out of my credit card and can not provide the service!! This company is a S C A M!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Levi Tsung, We are happy to find out that the matter with the withheld amount has been resolved and that money is back at your disposal already! We would like to offer once again our apolo... read more »

Rockdale

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Location: Sydney

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pauls Cleaning Melbourne Official

Dear Gihee, Thank you for sharing your feedback and letting us know about our failure to meet your needs! We acknowledge your great dissatisfaction with our service and we are deeply sorry for thi... read more »

1 of 9 pages