No Major Issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Acquired the loan thru the company that sold me the bike. Only 1 minor issue, no yearly statement or any statement recieved at all and forgot who the loan was acquired from when wanting to assess pay out figure in the last 5 months of loan. Costomer service was outstanding however.

Comments
Pepper Official

We're thrilled to hear how happy you are with the service our Pepper Customer Service team have provided and thanks for the feedback you've offered! In order to obtain an up to date statement, y... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

So much easier than i expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I was absolutely stoked with the simplicity of dealing with Pepper Money. After seeing the brand on the Harli White race car last year I wasn't sue what PM were about but gave them a search anyway. When the time came to shuffle some funds the Pepper Money system was so easy to apply through and so transparent I didn't hesitate to go through with it.
From first click to last it was seamless and simple. Better than begging a bank by far. A brilliant customer experience from beginning to end.

Comments
Pepper Official

Wow Pete ! Thank you so much for your wonderful feed back and for sharing your personal experience with us! We would like to extend a warm welcome and our appreciation to you for choosing to partn... read more »

Weipa

Very Thankfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I applied for a personel loan to help pay for my daughters wedding and am so grateful for Pepper money. The process was quick and easy and has made life so much easier and less stressful for this occasion.
THANK YOU!!!

Comments
Pepper Official

How exciting Tonia!

Thank you for your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing the fastest, smoothest and most efficient process possible so it’s great to hear that you were so satisfied with our service.

Kind Regards,
Rachael

Super happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I took out a Personal loan with Pepper to help pay for my upcoming wedding and the loan submission process was a breeze! Super quick and exactly what I wanted. My Fiancé and I are wrapped we can now afford the wedding we want. Thanks Pepper!

Comments
Pepper Official

Congratulations on the engagement how exciting!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us at Pepper.

Welcome to the Pepper family ! :)

Rachael

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Hi, I am Mohammad. It was very nice and easy to get the approval. Very quick response. Happy to do business with them.

Comments
Pepper Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Mohammad.

We're glad to have you join the Pepper family!

Ashleigh

So Thankful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Awesome Service
Vey helpful and understanding
Thanks to Pepper Money I can now sleep easier and have had a massive weight lifted off my mind

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Charlie,

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with us.

It is our pleasure to have helped provide you with ease and peace of mind.

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Melissa

Toowoomba, Qld

• 4 answers

Great easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I was actually introduced to Pepper Loans through a broker. I had heard of them prior but didn't know much of them, but the broker did assure me they are quite good. (I had used the broker a few times, so trust was built).

I has almost been a year, and I am very happy with the the product, the service has been excellent, and also, they allow me the most flexible arranges towards payments, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly on a day I choose. My previously car finance company would not budge on this.

I have to applaud Pepper for this flexibility as this help any person (or family) to budget and meet there commitments. Every payment has been deducted on time, the correct amount and never been any issues. Service likes this, invites repeat business and work of mouth referrals. Thank you Pepper!!

Comments
Pepper Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are glad that you were happy with our services as we constantly strive to ensure that our customers have an overall positive experien... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Other lenders don't come close.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Pepper saved my a$$again.
Cash injection required for urgent consolidation/renovation.
Personal loan approved with astute guidance & aptitude from credit assessor.

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Mario,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It’s great to hear that we were able to get you out of a tough situation.

All the best with the renovation!

Ashleigh

Excellent service fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

The online application is quick easy & No fuss at all.
The service is excellent & I can't fault anything it is rare to find this in the financial industry & I can only see it getting better from here especially having staff that respect customers being treated like a number these days is the norm for most lenders but it is not the case with pepper money so bravo to you :)

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Cheree, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Applying for a loan should be hassle free and we are so glad we were able to provide you with exactly that! Its always... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Pepper Personal LoanPleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Relaxing at home while applying for finance - Simple to complete. A pleasure to go trough a process without IT glitches and upload problems. Personal contact for one more form please? thank you, goodbye - MONEY'S IN THE BANK.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pepper Official

Nothing is better than applying for a hassle free loan. At Pepper we ensure that our application process is simple and easy for our customers. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a po... read more »

Camden

Have a crack at PEPPER Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This Company has literally SAVED me financially, twice. Both instances were under rare and dire life circumstances. I had tried (a few places) to obtain financial aid and was turned away. A friend of mine who works in the Finance Industry suggested that I try PEPPER and I have never looked back. Not only did their extremely approachable and empathetic Staff save me financially, but Psychologically as well. I am forever grateful. I highly recommend PEPPER to anybody who is looking for a rapid and very satisfying solution, Helen.

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Helen, We are extremely happy to hear that we were able to assist you in overcoming your financial stresses. We understand how tough it can be to obtain a loan and strive to help relieve the pr... read more »

I am absolutely honoured to have the opportunity to share my experience with PEPPER. A large portion of people read Company / Product reviews nowadays to assist us in making choices. As a very grateful PEPPER CIient (family member

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Extremely pleased with how diligent Pepper were with their process in me obtaining the personal loan. It was made so easy for me to process.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pepper Official

We are so glad to be able to help you in obtaining a personal loan. We strive to ensure that applying for a loan is made easy and we are so happy that you experienced this with us. Welcome to the Pepper family!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The process from start to finish was very easy. All contact with Pepper Money was professional and competent with the focus on the customer.

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our service as we constantly strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with what Pepper... read more »

Perth

Private message

This company is unprofessionals and inconsiderate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I had applied for a personal loan under only my name, i have over 5 years continuous employment & good steady income.
Turns out Pepper money is The worst company i have ever dealt with, was advised of a straightforward process and answer in 24 hours but took over 3 weeks and multiple calls asking for progress to even do an employment check. They kept sending same email asking send us employers details 3 times, while details were provided with payslips on first day.

And when they did they declined my personal loan saying my Partner's income was too low in 2016-2017 financial year. Didn't even ask for additional document, current years statement. discuss details or anything.

Wasted my time and screwed my Credit history going to this group.

Stay away & go to proper company, else will regret it.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Ash, We are extremely sorry for the distress that you may have felt and assure you that this does not meet our standards at Pepper. Our Customer Solutions Department is currently looking to r... read more »

Better than a dealership.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Loan was cheaper online than it was going thru the dealership. A few hoops to jump thru. Once approved and sorted, payments thru direct debit. Couldn't ask for more. Well.... I could off, but haven't had a loan in 20 odd years.

Comments
Pepper Official

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Pepper. We are extremely pleased to hear that you were happy with our products and services, and look forward to continuing to assist you in the future.

Many thanks,

Private message

Very impressed with all aspects of loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Loan was quick and easy to apply online. Pepper customer service so far has been great. Very impressed and would 100% recommend PPL.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pepper Official

Hi Marina, At Pepper we endeavor to provide our customers with outstanding service and are happy to hear that you received this. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we would like to we... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Paying out there finance

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The worst company I have ever dealt with, I refinanced the loan, they did noting but stall the payout to get another payment out of me, do not go with this company with any finance mortgage, car or personnel load you will regret it

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pepper Official

We appreciate you raising these issues as it enables us to make necessary improvements within our business; and we wish to apologise for the poor experience you’ve had. So we can understand and a... read more »

Very straightforward

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Very straightforward method of application...Quite amazing really...20k loan approved without having to go into a bank and go through all the formalities we are so used to....High Tech, yet easy for dummies like me. Fair interest rates compared to some of the loan sharks I have seen, with options of fixed or variable...

Comments
Pepper Official

It’s so great to hear you have had an amazing and easy application process with Pepper. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience we’d like to welcome you to the Pepper family! It’s great to have you with us.

Melissa.

Easy to apply and convenient quick service all online

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Easy to deal with using online application and fast response time. No hassles..and highly recommend if you have minimal time. Thankyou for your quick response.will recommend to froends and colleagues

Comments
Pepper Official

It's fantastic to hear you've found our online process simple and easy to use - just the way it was intended to be! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we're thrilled to have you part of the Pepper family.

With thanks,
Tahleah

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I had nothing but a positive experience with Pepper Money. In particular Sandra, who did any amazing job of going that extra mile with my loan process. I really appreciate her efforts.

Comments
Pepper Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's great to learn our Pepper Money team have delivered you a great standard of service. Sandra is a highly valued team member and ... read more »

1 of 7 pages

Hi, Can these loans be done in joint names or only one? Both hubby & myself are on pensions will you accept this as income? Cheers Jennie.

jennie asked on Nov 13, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jennie, thanks for your enquiry. We do not offer joint applications, therefore the application will need to be completed under just one person.
We accept age pensions however any other source of Centrelink income will need to be in conjunction with income from employment- it cannot be the sole source of income.
If you would like to discuss your particular scenario, please call our helpful personal loan consultants on 1300 659 430.

Natalie

So I attempted to apply for a personal loan based on the estimated rate provided after filling in income & expense details. Was happy to proceed further, however after filling in personal details, message said that the rate they can offer would be different (almost double), of course this would not be acceptable so I decided not to continue. There was no reason provided for the change in rate. Are you able to elaborate? Also, would this have initiated a credit query on my file even though I chose not to continue at that stage?

Sheryl asked on Nov 10, 2018

Hi Sheryl,

Pepper Personal Loan interest rates vary from 9.99% - 27.99%. We offer an interest based on your credit score and strength of your application. The rates provided at the beginning of the application are indicative and are subject to change based on information received once the application has been completed.
Yes, Pepper have enquired on your credit file and this enquiry will show up on your credit file. If you would like further explanation on your application, please do not hesitate to call our helpful personal loan consultants on 1300 659 430.

Natalie

For a personal loan application, what documents will need to be provided for the assessment & how do we submit it?

Sheryl asked on Nov 09, 2018

Answer this

This process was very easy and customer service was great. You apply online and then someone from Pepper loans will get back to you and then will ask for documents they need to finilise the application. Everyone has different circumstances so they will ask for documents that require for your situation and will tell you step by step how to provide documents & submit, they are very helpful all the way through they even help set up your repayments that will suit you

Sheryl my experience with Pepper Money was very easy. Most of it was digital, I needed to provide info to identify myself and the rest occurred online within the secure portal. I found it really easy, within a matter of an hour I had done everything down to the loan contracts.

Hi Sheryl, thanks for your enquiry.

The application is completed online and the following documents are required, which you can attach to the online application:
• Photo ID (passport or drivers licence)
• 3 months of bank statements showing income deposits
• For self-employed we request individual tax return & notice of assessment 2017/2018
If you need further assistance, please call us on 1300 659 430.

Thanks,