Excellent website, fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The website was easy to use & filter products. Cheap, good discounts. My parcel arrived a lot sooner than expected and I was able to track it via the email received from Pet Circle.

Store type: Online store

A great online experiencence.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

An easy to use website with a great range of products at competitive prices. Quick delivery is also a plus.

Store type: Online store

Great prices easy site to navigate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

The site is super easy to navigate. Prices are way better than the shops in my area. Dog food delivered to my door - being heavily pregnant this is one less thing to worry about. So far great experience will continue to buy my dog food here.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 24 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Very happy with the punctuality of our delivery from this online store.

Products were arrived not damaged & as described.

Only issue is that our delivery instructions were not followed by the delivery company (twice now this has occurred).

The delivery company left it by our front door which meant (being a heavy package) we could not get out our front door.
The delivery company didn't even knock to advise of the delivery....they were very stealth...

Store type: Online store

Boots to stop scratches on polished floors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

When my dog’s boots arrived I realised I had accidentally ordered the wrong size boot so I messaged and after just a short wait I was able to talk to somebody and explain my problem.
Excellent help, problem quickly solved and the new boots were on their way with an email confirmation.
Looking forward to them arriving soon.
Great service!

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Some issue with the delivery. Called customer service. It’s resolved less then 2 days. Good customer service!
I have one suggestion: please attach invoice or delivery docket in the parcel.

Store type: Online store

The product are fine, but customer service could use some fine-tuning.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Placed an order on 26/12/18 for 3 dog toys. The order was confirmed as with the courier 28/12 and due to arrive 3/1.
I made 2 follow up contacts after that and both times was assured someone would be in touch within 48 hrs, but heard nothing. It did end up arriving on 8/1/19 and our dog is especially happy with the products. I would use petcircle again.

Verified Customer Store type: Online store

The way an online business should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Easy to use website; great communication from purchase to shipment and actual deliver and the product as described. All one really needs.

The only issue I would say is that when you order from Pet Circle you think everyone else works the same way so be careful with the others and check the company at www.productreview.com.au before clicking the "confirm purchase". I was just ripped off by this dogfood.com.au ... who would think people scam on dog food :(

So stick to Pet Circle; you're in good hands.

Store type: Online store

Will use when cannot get to local pet supply

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Happy with product and service . Product is quality and easy to use on my pet . Delivery arrived on time when stated

Leederville

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Customer Service, poor delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I've used Pet Circle a few times and got to experience one issue.

The issue was that the delivery agent they used didn't read the delivery instructions or couldn't be bothered to deliver it to reception - instead, took it to a depot where I had to go collect. They did this two times.

When this happened the first time - I contact Pet Circle and with a prompt apology, they resent the items and followed up.

The reason for the 4/5 stars is because they need to address this matter with their delivery contractor. I worked for a company, where I experienced the same issues.

Pet Circle as a company 5/5 and I wanted to say thank you for the excellent support provided.

Prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

This was my first purchase with pet circle. Excellent prompt delivery, especially seeing as the product was ordered on Christmas eve.

melbourne

Well priced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Needed some products for my dogs and pricing was reasonable and very competitive.
Delivery was well as promised which made a lot of difference.
Though I find the food (natural,grain free) was more cheaper at my local food store but doesn't take away the service.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Great website, easy ordering and always on time, competitive or lower prices. Great Quality products. Never had a problem with any orders or delivery

• 1 comment
  • 9 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I have been ordering online from Pet Circle for a few months now. I usually wait for a few deliveries before I rate service as I buy quite a lot online. I have always found Pet Circle to have excellent service. I purchase the super premium cat food for 3 cats so it can get quite expensive. I have found the price to be a lot cheaper when buying in bulk and have just started 'auto delivery' so looking forward to seeing how that goes. I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne so have never had a problem with delivery and it's always arrived within about 3 business days of ordering. So much easier. Thanks Pet Circle.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 6 comments

Proplan Derma Plus dry Cat food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Purina pro plan Derma plus, is perfect for my cat, it is healthy for her, prevents hair balls, and satisfies her appetite so well, customer service at Pet Circle is excellent too.The automatic delivery service is great,Thankyou all at Pet Circle, price better online,than local pet stores, Amen to that.

Comments

How can I ever thank Pet Circle enough, for the courteous service they have always give me, and recommending Proplan Derma Plus, for my cat, it staves off hair balls, and keeps puss very healthy, and her fur coat is so good and healthy too.

Non delivery of purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

On the 28th of December 2018 after visiting the vet with my cat I ordered $79 worth of special food for her. The transaction went through and it said that I would receive my delivery on the 2nd of January. Today is the 8th of January and I still do not have my order. I have had to purchase the food from the vets which costs more. I have had to make two phone calls to the company to find out what is going on. Sorry I do not believe your excuses and will not be buying from your company again.

Queensland

• 3 helpful votes

Poor Procedures, Terrible Delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

While it is good to be able to find the dog food we want online and the price is reasonable, the delivery timeframe is really bad. We are interstate, but not remote and it takes at least 2 weeks to receive our order. Unless you get online or on the phone to Pet Circle you do not receive a valid tracking number. They lull you into believing that your order has been dispatched really quickly but then it disappears for weeks until you have to go through the tedious waiting game to live chat them or speak to them on the phone - although it does miraculously turn up soon after you have chased them for it. They do use a courier service but it is Pet Circle's responsibility to ensure that
they are using a reliable company/contractor.

While the live chat staff are reasonably polite, there is always a bit of attitude from them and they do try to shift the blame to you for any issue you may have found with your order. I find it always becomes a drawn out & time consuming issue trying to deal with them which is really annoying.

Also be aware that their website automatically saves your credit card details without asking you . They actually charged me for two identical orders that were 'apparently' placed within seconds of each other and when I queried how this could have happened without me re-entering my credit card number, they still did not inform me that they had my details on file.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 4 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Store type: Online store

Easy, fast delivery and best prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Pet circle is amazing!! They’re so convenient and always have the best prices. Whenever I go to coles/woolies my pets fave food is out of stock and I always end up buying one they don’t really like, shopping with petcircle I don’t ever have to worry about this anymore and their delivery is so fast and efficient!

Store type: Online store

Fast, efficient and well priced...Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Pet Circle carry quality products and delivery is always fast. Will definitely be using Pet Circle online again in the future.

Store type: Online store

Happy, happy, happy with your great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Easy ordering online, great communications on progress of shipping, and arrived on date promised ... and best pricing around. Thank you.

1 of 117 pages

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food. The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it. If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.

Marian asked on Feb 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me today. I checked the tracking around lunchtime today, as I thought it should have arrived by now, it was showing that it had been delivered, so I checked outside my front door, nothing there. I thought it was strange, so I walked downstairs (one flight only), I live in an apartment block, and there is my parcel, 60 litres of very heavy kitty litter, sitting at the main door. The delivery guy was obviously too lazy to walk it up one flight of stairs. The whole reason I ordered online was to get it delivered to my door because it's heavy. I had to get a neighbour to help me lift it up the stairs. I phoned Pet Circle, to provide feedback, I was in hold for a while, but they said they could call you back within an hour of leaving a message, so I left a message, no call back. I emailed them, they said they would get back to you with 4 hours, still didn't hear back.

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

Lyn asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

gwabegar1 asked on Apr 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.