Great price, slow delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Had to buy dog food while waiting for product delivery, so that eliminated any financial benefit. Prices are great, ordering was easy but took far too long to arrive.

Nice and easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

It was easy to find the product I was interested in, there was prompt service and fast delivery. Thank you.

prompt easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

was very easy to order on line. very competitive pricing and speedy delivery. also had very helpful tracking emails. highly recommend..

SYDNEY

• 1 helpful vote

Great Prices And Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Had everything we needed. At a fantastic price and shipping was very fast. It is really your one stop shop.

Quick and Easy purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Quick to find the product I needed, easy to sign up and pay. Fast delivery right to my front door.

Best online pet store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

The web site is very easy and enjoyable to use, the range of products is endless, and the prices are the best I have seen. The goods arrive very quickly and customer service is exceptional. I will continue to do all my pet supplies shopping here because you can’t get any better.

Baxter's treats

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Purchased toys for baxter my dog only one lasted a day, other than that delivery was great and on time.

Fantastic price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Nexgard Spectra is an awesome product, I would highly recommend for those looking for a simple all in one tablet (that your dog will actually like eating). The price was far cheaper than purchasing anywhere else and the delivery was super quick!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Easy ordering for same products delivered to the door promptly. Very happy with my purchase Will certainly use this service again and recommend to friends

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great price and fast delivery will definitely use pet circle again. Also has a great range of products for my cats

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Teresa and we are very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service. We look forward to your next visit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Excellent! Definitely booking a regular delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Prompt delivery of every item I purchased. I compared your prices to Perbarn (where we used to shop) and your prices were much lower-plus you offered free delivery. You also had the litter in stock that we prefer. I love that I don’t have to think about it and the cats’ litter and food will just arrive regularly. We are definitely becoming regulars.

My only minor complaint is that you packed 4, 10kg bags of litter into one box. It meant I had to unpack the box outside and bring in the litter two bags at a time. I also felt terrible for the delivery driver that he had to carry 40kg in a large akward box.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

WOW! Kel, reviews like this fuel our hearts and make us try better every single day. Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that ou... read more »

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Pet circle is a god send not only are the prices better but I dont have to rush out to pick up food with the auto resend they have me covered

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Hi Dave, we are so grateful for your feedback. We are beaming with pride knowing that we hit the mark and delivered on everything that we promised. We look forward to your next visit and will once again work hard to earn your endorsement.

This company puts themselves before their consumers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Do not buy from this company!! We bought a bag of dog food that was advertised for 80% off. We were very happy that we found it for cheap till the next day when pet circle refused to send the dog food due to misleading sale. I called them to discuss this issue which took over 3 days to talk to a supervisor and I was cut off twice, they hung up their phone. Then they had the guts to ask if I still wanted to continue the order at full price. I have never came across such an anti-consumer company in my life. Filing a report to the ACCC.

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I have found Pet circle to be fantastic in their customer service. When returning products no questions asked hassle free.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Thank you, Azza, for giving us such high marks. We are constantly hard at work to deliver the best possible products and experiences. We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service.... read more »

• 1 comment

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Easy, fast and reliable. We have a staffy who destroys every toy I buy him the same day. Kong toys are the only ones that last. They are so much cheaper at Pet Circle than other pet stores. Convenient to shop online. Very fast, delivered in a few days.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

WOW! Reviews like this fuel our hearts and make us try better every single day. Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our eff... read more »

Thankyou very much Pet Circle! Will definitely be buying our pet products from you from now on.

Fast service, at a great price, delivered to your door.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I recently got a German Shepherd puppy and was advised about Pet Circle by the breeder I got him from. I checked out the website and had a look at the prices. Even with a delivery charge, it was cheaper than anywhere I could buy the same product locally. They have a huge range of products and my order was delivered to rural South Australia 4 days after I placed my order. They also have an auto-reorder set-up that you can choose at different time intervals depending on your needs. All up, great service at a great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for pet supplies that you can't find in your local area.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so delighted to hear that your purchase exceeded your expectations. It is because of feedback like yours that we are able t... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I found this company so easy to order from and their customer service was great! I will continue to shop with them.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

We are so grateful for your feedback! We couldn't be more grateful for the incredible support we received from you and are very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service. We look forward ... read more »

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I've had issues getting food for our darling Bridgie (cat), so I came across you guys.

It was super easy, and with the savings, even with postage, the extra cost was minimal; main thing is I have a regular supply of quality food to our door.

Thanks!

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your opinion with other community members. We are constantly hard at work doing everything we can to deliver high-quality experience... read more »

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It's always so easy for us to order the specific dog food our Labradoodle needs for her sensitive skin through Pet Circle. And it is always delivered promptly! Very happy with this service and product range.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

When we first read your review we could not help it but smile. Everyone here is always on the lookout for products that are consistent and will always exceed the expectations of our customers. Your... read more »

Verified Customer

Always very happy when I purchase from Pet Circle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have purchased numerous items from pet Circle, and am always happy with the process, easy to order using their website, free and fast delivery, usually within 3 days. I had to call their customer service support yesterday, they were very helpful and polite and fixed my issue right away. I highly recommend Pet Circle.

Comments
Pet Circle Official

Hello Sonia, getting reviews like yours ranks among our favourite things! We could not ask for a better compliment. Knowing that your selection was exactly what you needed reminds us of the importa... read more »

1 of 91 pages

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food. The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it. If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.

Marian asked on Feb 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

Lyn asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

gwabegar1 asked on Apr 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!