meningie

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Terrific pet product supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I purchased some pet supply products thinking it was free shipping, but i missed the detail that some regional zones don't get free shipping, which was my area. So noticed the invoice had a sizable shipping fee. So i sent a polite email noting that i wasn't expecting a shipping fee. Without hesitation, they offered me a choice of options, refund or product , i chose some products, which they graciously accepted, and immediately organized sending to me , again without a shipping fee. Really great customer service, plus their prices on at least the dry dog food are cheaper than anywhere else. *****

love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

great prices, great service. Very convenient. Saves time and money. Will certainly be ordering again. Will be recommending to friends.

Great way to buy pet food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I found pet circle easy to deal with. I recieved my order promptly. I wwill certainly use them again soon

super fast service and great competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

the items arrived quickly and my pet was as just as excited as me to see what l was taking out of the box!
Some things I couldn't show her as they are Christmas presents!

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

A really great service, excellent product choice, reasonably priced and quick delivery, thanks, very happy. Will be back for next order.

Great site, fantastic prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The items we purchased arrived quickly and were at awesome prices. I will be buying from here again. Thank you Pet Circle.

Toowoomba

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

First time no delivery second time missing carton

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Please do not buy from Pet circle if you are regional. First time, the delivery never came after ten days and I had to contact them to enquire. Second time, only one carton out of two was delivered ten days after delivery dispatched, they also could not find my place. When I rang, I told them what had happened and they treated me like an idiot. I looked at the delivery docket and saw that 2 cartons was listed yet only one delivered but apparently he told me I could not possibly know until he pulled up the records. (Which he admitted is the case) I cancelled the auto order service. I will not be spoken to like I am an idiot.

Comments

This has now been sorted immediately on the Saturday night the box was delivered and the delivery driver apologised.

Can admin remove the review ?

The delivery driver went above and beyond his job.

Great value. Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Delivered the goods quickly, communicated really well and all at a great price. Really wonderful! I will use them again.

late delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

i only used this company because t had quick delivery advertised as 1-2 days.
my experience was terrible as it too over three weeks to be delivered and i had to call three times to follow up on the delivery.
in the end another order was placed and only that order was delivered.
due to long delivery and time i had to spend on the phone i won’t be using this website again in a hurry!

Fantastic prices and service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I have found a great way to shop for all my pets needs at great prices......I'm hooked! Saving heaps on my Royal Canine dog food is a bonus.

Verified Customer

Staff are responsive and want to help

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

My bear arrived damaged but the staff were good and sent a replacement. Sadly it was the wrong color but I appreciated the effort

Excellent Experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Great experience, easy navigation of website and payment, smooth, quick delivery. Easy transaction, and it's fab that I can track my order. Definately would buy again. Thank you so much!!

dont do it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

waiting 4 weeks for delivery, ring them every 4 days, they assure me it will be there within 24 hrs, still haven't seen my $300 order, never again,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Very convenient having it delivered to your door, delivery is fast and prices are cheaper than stores such as Petbarn.

Overpriced delivery if I ever receive it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Charged $29+ for delivery to Russell Island. Smart people @ pet circle chose to use couriers please who I don't believe deliver here . I have been required to amend my review, why I'm not sure. I've had to cancel my order because this company is incompetent with respect to delivery to my address. I have subsequently ordered the same renal cat food from another online store and they have charged me $6.95 delivery, quite a difference! My cat Tassie is becoming less well because I have run out of proper renal food and I hope that my new supply arrives soon so that I can get her back on track. To pet circles credit the refund to my account was prompt but that is all that I can say in their favour.

Best service in Australia!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Pet Circle went way and beyond my expectations. They sent me a condolence card with the passing of my dog Cindy. Thank you for the lovely card Pet Circle!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Thanks very much for offering great prices, and sending the well packaged dry food so quickly. I first became aware of Pet Circle when I read of the generosity of donations to Sweet Shepherd Rescue in Victoria. Thank you Pet Circle.

very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

telephone help was very informative,courteous,and I was able to place my order confident to receive swift service for my purchase.

Right product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Easily accessible website, reliable delivery, great service
Product not readily available at local stores. I will have no hesitation recommending Pet Circle to my friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I was so impressed I recommended my daughter use you as well and she will start using pet circle as well

1 of 110 pages

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food. The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it. If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.

Marian asked on Feb 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

Lyn asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

gwabegar1 asked on Apr 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!