First order result was excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The order for Hills dog food was delivered within three working days to our house. Being the first order, I checked on the price and invoicing and found all to be correct. The follow up system from Pet Circle and the delivery company were both excellent.

Fantastic easy love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Great cheap a easy way to get delivered anything for your pets needs. I highly recommend Pet Circle to anyone.

Brilliant Customer Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Placed order on line and service and delivery was excellent. Purchased the No Scratch spray and it really works. Great web site and free delivery over $29.

Price, Delivery, Service - Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Pet Circle provides a well presented website, simple ordering process and an excellent range of products at considerable savings over all other suppliers, with free postage over $29.00. Delivery is amazingly fast, even to regional Queensland (order early one day, receive the next day) and the products are fresh stock with an expiry date many months ahead.
Highly recommended.

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

It took a week to get delivered with me having to make 2 phone calls asking where is my delivery!

Verified Customer

Check the delivery times!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I ordered a large bag of dog food on a Thursday evening expecting it to be delivered within 1-3 working days. It was not despatched until late Friday evening and I am still waiting for it at 4pm on Wednesday! I chatted with a customer service operative who said that the delivery time starts when it has left the warehouse NOT from when it is ordered so if the despatch is slow it is irrelevant when you order it! So if you place an order expecting it to arrive swiftly, be prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait! I will be using my local Petstock from now on!

prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

easy to order (& able to do when I want to) & pay through paypal with delivery within a reasonable time frame. Omega 3 plus is great for dogs with an immune system that attacks their nails. They love it when put on top of their food at night.

Canberra

Private message

Verified Customer

Great product and price poor customer service horrible delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I have been a loyal customer product are great prices and range fantastic unfortunately last 12 months delivery and staff response is horrible. Orders that took 2_3 days now take 10 with no response from pet circle or the horrible couriers please . Do your self a favour support your local pet store they will match pet circles price .

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I recently placed my first order at Pet Circle, and was amazed at how quickly the products arrived. The price was reasonable, and I was particularly impressed that it was delivered with free postage. Will definitively use this service again.

Great products at a good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I live in country Victoria. It took a week for my delivery to arrive a little disappointed it took so long to be delivered. I have ordered other things online from different companies and I usually get it within 3 days.

easier than going to store

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Great Service, ordered late one day and was delivered in two days - very easy ordering process and great value

Brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Fast delivery. Great price.
Quick follow up on order.
Easy to use order service. Email confirmation of order & after delivery.

Good thanks.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Went on line ordered what I needed and it arrived a few days later
Have no complaints
Thanks for prompt service.

Convenient and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Products arrived quickly. The range was extensive. Pricing was competitive. Website easy to navigate and being able to ask advice was reassuring.

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Went online to search for an alternative store to purchase my dog's food after no longer being satisfied with my previous store. Firstly I was pleasantly surprised by the competitive and low prices. As I weaved my way around the website a chat window came up and someone was actually ready to chat - this was late evening in Melbourne. After a friendly and satisfactory chat where my questions were efficiently answered, I was confident to place an order. I placed my order on a Tuesday night, received by Thursday morning. I was also impressed that the kangaroo rib treats were well packed in bubble wrap and not just thrown in loosely in box. Not only did I receive a $10 discount for first order but delivery was also free. In fact its free for only a $29 order - that is unheard of for most companies. Many thanks Pet Circle, you have gained yourself a new customer. No more running around, wasting time, petrol and money, I will be shopping on my seat and not my feet from now on for my pet products. No more useless loyalty programs that make you spend thousands on overpriced items before you get a few bucks or any bucks off. Great competitive prices and good service wins hands down. Keep up the good work :)

So great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Delivery was so quick. I ordered wet pet food at 1.00 PM and it was here within twenty four hours

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Service was excellet. Delivery to door was awesome, wasn’t expecting that. It was a great experince all around. Delivery was quick too.

Cannot fault

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Cheaper than others & really fast delivery, I received it the day after ordering. Great to deal with & easy process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Arrived quickly and as described. Very happy with purchase Thank you. Will use again and again
thanks again cheers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

As above quick postage, and price was best I could find online or in-store. Therefore highly recommend and I'll be ordering from them again I'm sure

1 of 62 pages

When I ordered from Pet Circle (for the first time) I ordered a 10 Kilo Bag of litter plus food. The delivery arrived and the man refused to bring it up to our unit, by lift, saying he was too busy and told my elderly husband to come down and get it. the box was so heavy, my husband could hardly carry it. If he hadn't been home, there is no way I could have carried it Is this your normal delivery procedure? If so I will not be ordering from you again.

Marian asked on Feb 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Marian, that is very upsetting to read. This is certainly not our delivery standard, so we will be needing to investigate this further. I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us, this is not reflective of our reputation, so it is extremely disappointing to know that this has occurred. We would like to reach out as well as get some more information from you to help with the case. If you could please send through an email to sales@petcircle.com.au, with the title "Product Review" and we will assign it to a resolution specialist who will take very good care of you. Thank you once more for bringing this to our attention.

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

Lyn asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

gwabegar1 asked on Apr 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!