Review rating:

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We have been a supporter of Pet Guardians for a couple of years and have always found their service to be impeccable. Having our puppy on an ongoing prescription medication we are grateful of the greatly reduced cost and happy that it can also support a good cause.

Verified Customer

Guardian Angels for sure !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

My 80kg Newfie's heart specialist told me about Pet Guardians .. and even showed me the site - not being an internet shopper ! well I ordered the first two bottles of tablets last month, and being wary of how things worked .. was totally surprised how easy it was .. how well I was informed about delivery .. and it was even 2 days early - and that was to PERTH ! .. same thing last week when I re-ordered (part of the repeat from my prescription) .. EXCELLENT service, fast and efficient .. and cheap ! we really can't live without our Angels .. thank you ANGELS !

• 1 question
Private message

Efficient Service at Half the Cost!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Ordered Prescription medication for our pet Tobie. Unbelievably efficient service and excellent delivery cost and timeframe. At almost half the cost we paid from our Vet we are more than happy.

Excellent support and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

My 12 year old Guide Dog is now on tablets for joint support for the rest of his life, I shopped around and found Petguardians, very affordable price, great customer service and delivery within one week. Excellent Support and Service!

• 2 comments
  • 4 answers
Private message

Prompt, efficient and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

My dog is on daily medication for a chronic condition, so I shopped online for an affordable solution. Pet Guardians had the best prices, so I decided to try them. Everytime I have ordered, the response has been amazingly prompt. Last Friday, I ordered online at around midday, was informed within a few hours (and we are not in Daylight Saving!) that my order had been dispatched. It arrived Monday, by Express Post, in the early afternoon. I’m in an outer suburb of Perth, so this is great service. A reliable, efficient and economical provider. The tablets were also half the price of the vet’s charges and that includes the $11 postage charge.

Online Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Got my dogs medication online here as it was $100 cheaper than from my vet. Awesome people to deal with.

perfect company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

This is our first time with Pet Guardians and we have been most impressed with their service and constant contacts from them re the delivery of our order. We live in a rural area and the postal delivery service is not at all reliable and indeed is staffed by very rude people. Can't fault them ie Pet Guardians and will of course continue to use them for our pet's meds.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

So helpful and lovely, with everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I have ordered a few times from them and they are much cheaper than anywhere else for my dogs prescription. Not only that, they send the items out quick which is helpful for me because I tend to leave it to the last minute to order.
So far the best thing is their customer service. Recently they told me that I can fill one of my prescriptions at my local chemist which would be cheaper as it's a human medication too. To me that's the ultimate customer service, and I really appreciate their honestly. Thank you so much for all your help, every time

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent impression with purchase of dogs' medication from Pet Guardians the first time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I am very happy with the service provided. The price is much cheaper compared to what I used to pay at the vet n the medication was delivered at my expected time. The staff looked after me with a wonderful attitude.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

when we order the staff are friendly and the order arrives promptly and we found it cheaper than purchasing it at the stores

Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Can't speak high enough of Pet Guardians friendly efficient service. Price was competitive and received my order with speed. Definitely be using them again.
Highly recommended.

Saving hundreds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

I order my dogs prescription medication at Pet Guardians and they save me hundreds! Staff always helpful and friendly. So glad I found you and will definitely be telling my friends and family.