Lovely people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I was helped really well, everybody was so nice and they helped me with all my questions.
When i didn't know, they were there to offered me trips and saved which was well recommended!

It’s ok

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Good service in general, staff very friendly and helpful.
On the other hand, it’s never clear the prices breakdown (we booked a full 40-day trip through Peterpans) and I don’t find it fair that if an activity is cancelled by the supplier the customer is charged 20% booking fee.
Anyway, I would recommend

Very professionnal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We book in Manly Peterpans office and we had very good help and advices, especially to make modifications during our trip.
Many thanks to Cécile who was very reactive and helpful all along our trip, finding solutions for us.
Great travel agent.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Emma (Cairns Shop) helped me out with all my questions and requests. She took time to explain me everything I wanted to know, gave me a lot of great recommendations and fit my trip to my profil! Everything went smooth and easy :)

Verified Customer

Amazing holiday and great help from the lovely staff in Peterpans Wellington

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

My friend and I study in Wellington and were looking at going to Fiji. We were told to go to Peterpans as they'd be able to help us plan the island hopping we wanted to do as well as book our flights. We spoke to a girl called Shirelle there and received excellent service. She listened to us and told us about her own experience in Fiji. She actually managed to find flights for around $90 NZD cheaper than what we found on Skyscanner and the whole package was a bit cheaper than online too!
She met up with us 3 times until we were 100% happy and we never felt rushed which was good. The actual trip was insane and better than ever expected! We got picked up from the airport, our accommodation in nadi was nice and knew we were coming. The Island Hopping company picked us up on time and the islands Shirelle suggested were so so beautiful. We had the best time and will come back to book our South Island and Australia trip later his year with Shirelle for sure.

Thanks!!

Verified Customer

Best time ever!! Thanks Shirelle @ Peterpans Wellington :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

A couple of mates and I wanted to hire a car and travel around the South Island. We went into Peterpans to see if they could give us a better price than what we had found online and Shirelle actually found a better car for less money. We also ended up booking the ferry and some activities like the glaciers, jetboating, a bungy and Milford Sound with Peterpans and everything was exactly what Shirelle had explained to us, no nasty surprises. Had an absolute blast and saved some money so we'll defs be back to book future trips! Cheers :)

Awesome service, recommend 100%

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I wanted to go out to the reef but I get the sh*ts trying to look stuff up or call around. A mate told me to hit up peterpans and get somebody else to do all the work, best way to go as far as I can tell. I talked to Olly and she got me all excited, set me up with a good deal (better than I could have found myself) and I didn't have to do anything but rock up and have a chat. Nice work Olly! I told ya I'd leave a review

Great service and awesome staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I booked all my trips while in Airlie Beach with Peterpans; they are awesome! All the trips recommended by my agent met my expectations and more! Great travel agency.

Verified Customer

Do not trust this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I planned a trip to Whitsundays Islands through Peterpans in Sydney, and the person who helped me booked EVERYTHING wrong. First, our travel agent, Jordan, was wrong about the available flights to Airlie Beach. I ended up having to switch my vacation days and re-book the hotel he organized for us. Additional, this hotel he booked for us was GOD AWFUL. He promised that this place was clean and a great option, but it was filthy and smelled like mold. Lastly, the Ride to Paradise room that was booked for us was not the one I requested. I clearly stated many times that I wanted the room with the en suite bathroom, but I was assigned the room with the toilet facilities detached form the building. Also, if Peterpans only reimburses 60% of your travel purchase, even if they make a mistake with your travel itinerary.. just keep this in mind. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hi Katie, Firstly allow me to sincerely apologise that your experience in store was anything other than exceptional. We strive to offer great service and prices in store and clearly this has no... read more »

Awesome Serivce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Booked a short trip recently though Peterpans Adventure Travel. Service was wonderful, emails were clear and easy to understand, travel consultant was friendly and the trip itself was even better then expected.

Awful rude and expensive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Rude bad service and was overcharged for my east coast, whatever you do do not use! Got a quote was hounded 30 phone calls over the day to come back and pay, got suspicious so went to Happy travels they beat the price by a mile and gave me better tours!

Got very bad service from Peterpans Adventure Travel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We are a family of 6 who planned an Australian vacation many months in advance including 4 group tours. A 9-day Darwin to Broome tour, a 3-day Kakadu Park tour and 2 2-day tours to Fraser Island and Moreton Island. We booked the tours through the Australian travel agency Peterpan. We were told that the tours will be booked after we pay fully for them.

Two days after we sent our final payment we were informed that there is no space for us in the 9-day tour! Peterpan suggested alternative 9-day tours all of which involved changing our tour plans, flight, hotels and car rental bookings at considerable expense. We opted for booking a much more expensive 9-day Darwin-Broome private tour with another company. It took many emails and phone calls until Peterpan transferred the money we paid them for the group 9-day tour to the private company.

Upon booking, we were told by Peterpan that park entrance fees are 25 AUD. When we entered the park our guide collected from us 40 AUD/p.p. Since we had 2 children with us we could have paid a family rate for 4 of us which is 100 AUD/family. Peterpan had our birthdates so there was no reason they should charge each of us full adult rate. When we wrote to them after the tour about it asking for money return they answered that we knew that we are charged adult rate for everyone and did not complain!

All the above shows that Peterpan does not care for the interests of their clients. Too bad…

This is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

All my trip through Australia and New Zealand I booked it in Byron Bay, with Agustina, and I'm very happy.

Worst experience with the agent ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Worst experience ever! Bought this trip and thought everything was good and paid 2200 dollar for a lot of east coast experiences. Two days later the agent called me and asked for my details again as he lost the paper with everything. When I went to collect the vouchers not everything was included and when I told him he said he just said it was never a part of the deal. When I was about to sign everything I couldn’t as I got medical conditions. The agent called me stupid I haven’t told him and said that I should just sign anyway and promise not to tell anyone. When I a couple of days later regret that I signed For no medical condition he refused to go be me any refund or anything. I’m almost three weeks into my east coast trip, and had the best time, but that’s definitely not because of Peter Pan’s, and I just wish that I choose another company so I didn’t have so many problems.

AWESOME SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Peterpan Adventures in Wellington was awesome! Shirelle set us up with everything we needed for an amazing vacation and took care of all our bookings for us!!! I would definitely book again through this company:)

What a team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Thanks for the great service team couple of last minute changes didn't worry anybody I even lost my coupon in the web somewhere but no trouble to resend even while on a break up in the tablelands. Both trips were fantastic and no hitches loved your work.

Perfect.Helpfull.More companies like it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Without them my trip plan could be much complicated! Great help and very nice people! I recommend them for everyone especially for young traveller!

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Amazing - I am so glad you had a great trip!!! Let us know if we can help you any further in the meantime :)

Best East Coast Trip <3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I planned my East Coast trip from Brisbane to Cairns with Peterpans, Surfers Paradise agency. For sure, the highlights of my trip were Fraser Island and Whitsundays! The scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef was also amazing.
The service was great and the people working there were very helpful and friendly! As I liked it so much I asked for an internship there and I’m really happy I got accepted and started this week.
So, if you want to book the best trip of your life come and see me in the Surfers Store! Plus, our store can now add French and Spanish on the list along with German, Dutch!

Cheers, Oihana! <3

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hey Oihana, What a lovely message to receive!! I am so glad you had an amazing trip - this country sure has a LOT to offer. I am over the moon for you about your internship and welcome to the team :)

Warning!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We booked a Grovy Grape tour from Adelaide to Uluru via Peter Pan travel. The trip was great if it was not for that Peter Pan sent a non paying sales person from one of their offices to learn about the trip - a young french woman who kept bragging about the amount of reduction she was allowed to give customers (20%). Also she did not give a hand with cooking, cleaning etcetera. And she kept us awake late at nights with her talking. It felt very strange to do all the work for a rude non paying staff member. Coming home we complained to Peter Pan who made excuses and offered us a reduction if we booked another tour. We explained to them that we live in Europe and will not be travelling back to Australia so this would be useless for us. Still this was all they could offer. My advice is: Book your trip via Groovy Grapes, wich is an excellent choice for tours i Australia, and don't go via Peter Pan!

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hi Pip, Thank you for your review and I am extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with us - this is definitely not what we for our customers on their holidays. We have taken this ... read more »

Hi Peter Pans! As i wrote in my review you contacted me with an offer that was completely useless for me. So I am sorry to say that your customer service is really bad!

Dream coming true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I booked my whole East Coast of Australia trip with Peterpans Bondi Beach and had absolutely amazing experience!! Everything was planned thoroughly and with all details. I have managed to see the highlights in quite short time. Every hostel& tour was somehow special and guys know what they offer from own experiences. In whatever location I stopped by on the way they have been always very sweet and helpful.
Definitely will book more with them<3