Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We booked with Charlie in Sydney and a nicer guy you couldn’t get.
We had a a couple of bad experiences with accommodations and he done his best to sort them.we were in cairns and Darwin and each of the stores were as good as the other. I mentioned in passing to Charlie it was our anniversary and he left a nice bottle of wine for us in Darwin much appreciated.
Every experience they suggested and booked for us was brilliant.
I think the non refundable accommodation needs a serious overhaul when a hotel is not up to standard there should be no questions asked Peterpan should have the power here not the hotels.

Great detailed personalized plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I booked my trip for the East Coast Australia and whole New-Zealand by Peterpans. Bo Geurts helped me with everything and made my plan very personal and even better than expected!

She really took the time to help me in the best way possible and she made great suggestions. She was very professional but also personal. She really knows what she is talking about.

I really want to thank Bo and I would recommend Peterpan for sure!

Amazing Eastcoast and Outback Trip!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I booked my entire east coast and outback trip with Gaby from Peterpans-Auckland in NZ and I booked everything online with her from Germany . As a friend of mine recommended her I messaged her via email and informed roughly what I’d like to do and to see and how much time I have and what my budget is. I honestly can tell that I had an amazing time. I think the Ride to Paradise -WhitsundaysTour was my highlight and I’m happy she recommended it to me. I also had the case that one of my tours had to be cancelled due to weather conditions. She explained what options I have and asked for a refund which was processed straightaway. Also I was stucked (due to the wet season) in townsville and couldn’t do my skydive so Gaby organised me a pretty cool hostel there, changed my greyhound itinerary and sorted out that I can do my skydive elsewhere. So if you are looking for an amazing trip go to Gaby and have a chat with her to get all the informations.

Wrong informations all the time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I visit twice peterpans, both agencies talk a lot, everything sounds good, but in the end they give you a lot of wrong information.. really annoying because they sell you an expensive stuff and later you find a lot of cheaper/more convenience option.
Never again peter pans

Wonderful day out in the sea!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

First shop visited and on the spot decided. Sami the girls there convinced us to choose the best reef trip operator. We got a competitive price and we booked again in airlie beach. I recommend Peterpans.

Had the best East Coast trip!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

They sorted the whole month travelling including the best hostels and best activities all included in the cost so only had to worry about money for food and deposits! Had the best time and knew if there were any problems Peter Pan stores are all over the coast to help you and are so friendly!

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My partner and I first booked our Fraser Island tour with Laura and many others after that. We've never been disappointed. She's very helpful and reactive. She always knew how to meet our expectations. Always cheerful, she won't try to sell you stuff you don't want or don't need. Even along our trip, she always responded on Facebook, very quickly. I recommend Laura 100% to help you organize your next trips

Bo made it happen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Moreton Island

Had difficulty in the beginnings because of a bad tour operator, but Bo helped out and fixed it for me! :-) Had a lovely day then at the Island

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I stayed over than 2 hours with them and they really understood what I really wanted.
I'll travel soon so I cant talk about the activities for the moment but I would like to say thank you for their patience and their professionalism !

Wonderful Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

We booked an east coast adventure. We received a lot of help and patience from bo (from the CBD branch) lovely customer service and wouldn’t have been able to plan it all on our own! So thanks!

My journey in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

A lot of students of my school in Sydney recommended me Peterpans to book my journey and so did I. Anne the gorgeous girl from Germany knows exactly where to go. She helped me to plan my whole journey from Tasmania, South, North and East Australia and Uluru as well. I rent also a camper van for New Zealand and booked one week on Fiji Islands. The price was very good. Anne's advice was excellent, she realized my dreams and even more. She could answer all my questions and helped me all the time in every situation. The team of Peterpans in Bondi is absolutely lovely and they speak all languages. I am very happy to travel with Peterpans. :)

Great packages - great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

I've been in Australia for 3 months & had the help of Ryan from your St Kilda store the entire time. He's helped me book bus passes, accommodation & my Fraser Island tour, always full of tips and advice for my east coast & New Zealand trip. Never had any issues with the packages I've bought from peterpans & they're usually the cheapest option - highly recommend!

Great Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2018

Peterpans as Kaplan partner gift me a Barossa Valey tour how award by Student of Month. I booked together with others seven friends. We had a wonderful tour starting with the lovely driver that guided us to 5 charming wineries. it was included in package a tasty lunch in a nicely restaurant. It was a great experience!

We had an excellent trip to the island

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

We booked a trip to the island with Laura. It was perfect for our family. The whole trip was well organized. We changed the day on short notice and peterpans was very helpful. Laura called us various times to confirm. Thanks for the great day.

Best agency

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

one of the best agencies. Many excursions, very very satisfied. Laura was able to guide us, she listened to us and helped us. another project to come to think with Laura :)

Laura is a great agent and she helped me out of my chaos

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2017

first i was sceptical if the east coast is that busy and if I shall book everything in advanced. Laura was very helpful and she convinced me it would be the best to book every activities and she recommended some as well. Even off her business hours (her free time) she responses very quick.
i am happy i could book everything with her and i am looking forward to all these activities and how it will work.

Tax back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

An absolute shambles for tax back. People please never go to Peterpans for getting your tax back. I went into the bondi beach office and got talk to a staff member (I should name but not today) back in September. It was my first time claiming tax back and I was told Peterpans would take care of everything for me.. Great.. Not so much.. I had been waiting almost 3months and nothing so I arrived back to Australia and went back into the Bondi Beach office again to inquire about my tax back I was told by a different guy that they stopped doing tax back two weeks ago. I said that's fine but I applied in September for my tax back for him then to say ah just go somewhere else. He didn't care. Then I said what am I supposed to do like Christmas is coming, Sydney and the accommodation gets very expensive this time of year. Again I was told go with someone else and nearly started laughing. I was very upset at the time and I don't need to be made a fool of. This guy was transferred from George St office to the bondi beach office because the first guy had left.. I'm absolutely sickened as I needed that money for Christmas. No one contacted me through the time. Even when the guy said they had stopped doing tax back I was never told. There I was waiting like a fool!! Extremely upset! If this is how you treat people you definitely need to sort yourselves out. I had planned on going to Peterpans to book my east coast trip but after experience I don't think I will!! An absolute joke. Please don't take on the job of doing tax back for backpackers if you are not able to.

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hi Teresa, we would like to apologise for your experience. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call (02 93 088 800) or send... read more »

Best agency with the best travel agent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I booked my east coast trip by peterpans in the kingscrossstreet (Sydney). André was my travelagent and did his job perfectly. He answered all my questions and were in contact with me the whole trip. I felt every say good and safety and enjoyed my trip a lot. Thanks André

Excellent Deal and Outstanding Experience!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I booked in person at Acland street PeterPans and service was outstanding. Booked an overnight scuba trip off of Cairns with Deep Sea Dive. What a great time and excellent accomodation whilst at sea. With 5 dives organosed over the 2 days and an excellent snorkel shark experience at night.

This is perfekt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Me and My friends booked the East coast trip With peeterpan, from Melbourne till Cairns!
So thanks so peeterpan we have the time of our lifes! Will book With them again

1 of 14 pages