Best East Coast Trip <3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I planned my East Coast trip from Brisbane to Cairns with Peterpans, Surfers Paradise agency. For sure, the highlights of my trip were Fraser Island and Whitsundays! The scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef was also amazing.
The service was great and the people working there were very helpful and friendly! As I liked it so much I asked for an internship there and I’m really happy I got accepted and started this week.
So, if you want to book the best trip of your life come and see me in the Surfers Store! Plus, our store can now add French and Spanish on the list along with German, Dutch!

Cheers, Oihana! <3

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hey Oihana, What a lovely message to receive!! I am so glad you had an amazing trip - this country sure has a LOT to offer. I am over the moon for you about your internship and welcome to the team :)

Warning!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We booked a Grovy Grape tour from Adelaide to Uluru via Peter Pan travel. The trip was great if it was not for that Peter Pan sent a non paying sales person from one of their offices to learn about the trip - a young french woman who kept bragging about the amount of reduction she was allowed to give customers (20%). Also she did not give a hand with cooking, cleaning etcetera. And she kept us awake late at nights with her talking. It felt very strange to do all the work for a rude non paying staff member. Coming home we complained to Peter Pan who made excuses and offered us a reduction if we booked another tour. We explained to them that we live in Europe and will not be travelling back to Australia so this would be useless for us. Still this was all they could offer. My advice is: Book your trip via Groovy Grapes, wich is an excellent choice for tours i Australia, and don't go via Peter Pan!

Comments
Peterpans Adventure Travel Official

Hi Pip, Thank you for your review and I am extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with us - this is definitely not what we for our customers on their holidays. We have taken this ... read more »

Hi Peter Pans! As i wrote in my review you contacted me with an offer that was completely useless for me. So I am sorry to say that your customer service is really bad!

Dream coming true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I booked my whole East Coast of Australia trip with Peterpans Bondi Beach and had absolutely amazing experience!! Everything was planned thoroughly and with all details. I have managed to see the highlights in quite short time. Every hostel& tour was somehow special and guys know what they offer from own experiences. In whatever location I stopped by on the way they have been always very sweet and helpful.
Definitely will book more with them<3

Uluru trip was so worth it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

The girl adviced me when there was a flight promotion from the NT which was $100 off the flight tickets! Much appreciated because we all know that Uluru is veey expensive anyway!
The booking process was easy and we were set to enjoy the trip. Our toir guide was a legend, very knowledgeable, environmently conscious, knew everything about flora, fauna, aboriginal history, pacience and always in a good mood!
We had a great time, learnt a lot and slept in a swag under the stars!!
Best... Uluru sunrise! But all the hikings (kata juta is even better that Uluru! And Kings Caynon too) were as beautiful as Uluru. We didnt climb, of course.
Worst, last day should be organised differently. We have to go all the way to Alice Springs and go back the next early morning to Ayers Rock. Pointless and tiring aldo you enjoy the beautiful and sharp australian landscape

A very reliable team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We booked with surfers paradise peterpan agency for our road trip and flight tickets.
They found us the best price !
We had a problem with our campervan and they directly solved the problem ! You really can trust them. Thanks a lot !! Nubia

Great team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

So happy I went to Peterpans at Roma street in Brisbane. They helped me with everything and gave me some awesome hints! I booked twice with Peterpans and never regreted it. Jana and Karen are 2 very friendly girls and I can totally recommend booking all tours here.

Verified Customer

This is absolute, top notch quality! Really made my trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

So happy I went to PeterPans Wellington. I wanted to go to Australia but had no clue what was there for me/where to start. Shirelle (the manager) gave me a great insight into what I should do (tours to books, places to visit) regarding how much time I have and made me a perfect itinerary. The whole thing turned out to be awesome. She was also always available for questions during my trip, which is great. I'm very grateful and would advise anyone to go there as well!

Verified Customer

Peterpans hit the nail on the head and made for a great trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Oli in cairns did a brilliant job of organising my month long trip to oz. Everything was set out plain and simply which was needed for me! From the greyhound bus to internal flights to the awesome tours he organised after asking what I liked to get from my trip I really couldn't have asked for a more packed month in oz. Without a doubt I would not have been able to organise half of the things I did at shorter notice! Highly recommend and they are always on the end of an email to answer any queries :) thanks again guys!

Cheap but Worst tour booking. Highly troubled and disappointed. Never recommend!! Please be aware

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Highly NOT Recommended!!
Irresponsible attitude towards customers..!! Be aware of cheap trips... Do not fall prey!!

We are highly disappointed and frustrated with what Peterpans has provided to us. We have wasted our valuable time and money. I would say Peterpans also failed very badly.

The only thing that we could now expect is refund of fare as we ended up paying the double fare for alternate journey. But there is no response. Even the manager doesn't respond for the loss of customers. Just says apologies on email. We would never recommend to trust this tour agency.

Its completely unfair and inappropriate ways to make money out of improper services and commitments. Plus pounding the trouble and inconvenience and make us spend extras.

Highly disappointed and troubled travelers because of Peterpans booking.

Verified Customer

Couldn’t thank Peter Pans enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

After desperately trying to book our own tours ourselves and it all going terribly wrong with places being fully booked etc.. we were so pleased to have stumbled across Peter Pans in Noosa who organised our whole East Coast trip, from Fraser Island, WhitSunday, Magnetic Island to an amazing skydive.
After being apprehensive about going in to a travel agent, Luca was very accommodating and didn’t try and push us in to anything we didn’t want to do. He ensured that the trip was exactly how we had envisioned it to be, and it exceeded our expectations.
Thank you again to Peter Pans and especially to Luca.

Church St Queenstown! Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Booked a Skydive trip for myself and my partner with Louise. Super friendly, helpful and gave great advice! Can’t recommend enough, thank you so much! Had an amazing and unforgettable experience and will definitely recommend :)

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We booked with Charlie in Sydney and a nicer guy you couldn’t get.
We had a a couple of bad experiences with accommodations and he done his best to sort them.we were in cairns and Darwin and each of the stores were as good as the other. I mentioned in passing to Charlie it was our anniversary and he left a nice bottle of wine for us in Darwin much appreciated.
Every experience they suggested and booked for us was brilliant.
I think the non refundable accommodation needs a serious overhaul when a hotel is not up to standard there should be no questions asked Peterpan should have the power here not the hotels.

Great detailed personalized plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I booked my trip for the East Coast Australia and whole New-Zealand by Peterpans. Bo Geurts helped me with everything and made my plan very personal and even better than expected!

She really took the time to help me in the best way possible and she made great suggestions. She was very professional but also personal. She really knows what she is talking about.

I really want to thank Bo and I would recommend Peterpan for sure!

Amazing Eastcoast and Outback Trip!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I booked my entire east coast and outback trip with Gaby from Peterpans-Auckland in NZ and I booked everything online with her from Germany . As a friend of mine recommended her I messaged her via email and informed roughly what I’d like to do and to see and how much time I have and what my budget is. I honestly can tell that I had an amazing time. I think the Ride to Paradise -WhitsundaysTour was my highlight and I’m happy she recommended it to me. I also had the case that one of my tours had to be cancelled due to weather conditions. She explained what options I have and asked for a refund which was processed straightaway. Also I was stucked (due to the wet season) in townsville and couldn’t do my skydive so Gaby organised me a pretty cool hostel there, changed my greyhound itinerary and sorted out that I can do my skydive elsewhere. So if you are looking for an amazing trip go to Gaby and have a chat with her to get all the informations.

Wrong informations all the time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I visit twice peterpans, both agencies talk a lot, everything sounds good, but in the end they give you a lot of wrong information.. really annoying because they sell you an expensive stuff and later you find a lot of cheaper/more convenience option.
Never again peter pans

Wonderful day out in the sea!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

First shop visited and on the spot decided. Sami the girls there convinced us to choose the best reef trip operator. We got a competitive price and we booked again in airlie beach. I recommend Peterpans.

Had the best East Coast trip!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

They sorted the whole month travelling including the best hostels and best activities all included in the cost so only had to worry about money for food and deposits! Had the best time and knew if there were any problems Peter Pan stores are all over the coast to help you and are so friendly!

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My partner and I first booked our Fraser Island tour with Laura and many others after that. We've never been disappointed. She's very helpful and reactive. She always knew how to meet our expectations. Always cheerful, she won't try to sell you stuff you don't want or don't need. Even along our trip, she always responded on Facebook, very quickly. I recommend Laura 100% to help you organize your next trips

Bo made it happen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Moreton Island

Had difficulty in the beginnings because of a bad tour operator, but Bo helped out and fixed it for me! :-) Had a lovely day then at the Island

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I stayed over than 2 hours with them and they really understood what I really wanted.
I'll travel soon so I cant talk about the activities for the moment but I would like to say thank you for their patience and their professionalism !

1 of 14 pages