• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Ordered Hay Fever Spray for Hay Fever Season, which is coming after 2 months (commitment was 2 weeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Ordered 3 bottles of Hay Fever Spray, I received an next day that they are out of stock and the stock is coming next week. So there will be a little delay, After 3 weeks i sent them another email regarding my Hay fever spray as this is the season, and the answer was "Sorry our stock is coming in late november (so another month) wait, Don't trust them and dont buy anything from them. Medication is a thing which we need urgently not like waiting for months.
I am not able to give them 0 Star.
Pathetic service.

Fantastic site! Honest!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I made the order online, for a product no stores stock anymore. As I am buying bulk, I was worried if this was an honest company.
Well, YES! Pharmacy Direct sent me emails so I could be home for the delivery, I received everything I purchased and this was all within 4days of purchase (Queensland to Melbourne).
I am extremely happy I found my new go to site when I need refills!

Fast shipping Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Ordered it on Friday and received it on Tuesday. Very Fast shipping , Customer service Excellent ,Will buy it again and again

• 5 answers
Private message

Excellent service. Can't understand the complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I used to use Pharmacy Direct some years ago but hadn't for a long time...until last week. I placed an order as they had a product I couldn't get anywhere else but then I accidentally read the reviews people had left regarding the poor service since the company moved interstate and they'd been bought out, and I thought....Oh No ...what have I done? So I phoned pharmacy direct- no problem getting a very pleasant girl on the phone, who assured me the company was dealing with my order and it had indeed been dispatched that day. She explained that the relocation of the company had lead to some initial problems which have all been ironed out now. I agree...they are as good as they used to be! My order arrived today (Friday) after being placed on Monday, can't get much better than that. If you are unsure about using this company, think again because their service was exceptional.

Verified Customer

Prompt response time, so friendly, and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

After ordering a prescription face cream that I can't get here in the States, I noticed that I had typed the wrong zip code. I messaged Pharmacy Direct with the email they provided on my invoice, gave them my order number, and within 10 minutes (it was business hours over there) they had emailed back letting me know they corrected it and had successfully processed my order.

I was tentative about ordering after seeing all of the negative reviews, but so far I can't help but say this is a success. They respond when you answer, so just be sure to communicate if you have questions about your order, I found them friendly and helpful.

• 7 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Buy from them all the time. Absolutely no issues. Not sure why all these bad reviews ? FAKE bad reviews. I wold recommend them for any online purchase. Competitive prices, rapid delivery.

Verified Customer

No idea why these other reviews are so negative! (June 2017 customer)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

The amount of negative reviews here seem very odd.

I ordered four boxes of medication on a Sunday. On Monday I conducted some post-ordering Google searches to look for reviews of Pharmacy Direct (yes, I know I should have looked for reviews BEFORE ordering). All of these one-star reviews freaked me out a little, so I immediately emailed Pharmacy Direct to see if they had the medication in stock. I received a reply WITHIN AN HOUR confirming that everything was in stock and that my order would be shipped that afternoon. True to their word, I received the Australia Post tracking number a few hours later. My package arrived on the Wednesday with everything I ordered safe and secure in the box.

I couldn't be happier with the service I received. I was turned off after reading all of these negative reviews and was prepared for the worst, but this was honestly all so easy. I am not affiliated with Pharmacy Direct in any way; I just wanted to share my experience like everyone else has.

Australia

• 1 answer
  • 26 helpful votes
Private message

Ridiculous Company- DO NOT USE!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Purchased a variety of medications almost 3 weeks ago so emailed them questioning the whereabouts. "We were waiting for one of them to come back in stock" was the reply. Didn't receive any email asking if I'd like the others sent first or to cancel that one item so I could buy elsewhere. Am 8.5 months pregnant so was ordering for convenience however will never do so again as uncomfortable I am would have managed sometime to get the medications myself. Absolutely rubbish company.

Poor service- no responses - no care - Do not deal with them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Waited 4 weeks for medication to come from down the road. They do respond to calls and they do not care. I eventually got through to someone and they said they could not help. I suggested that with this level of customer service and the online reviews that their business did not have much of a future and she should look for another job - she agreed.

Private message

What happened to this once high performing company? Don't use them at any cost!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

I had been using Pharmacy Direct for nearly 20 years. I sent them a new script several weeks ago but never heard back from them which was their normal practise over the years. I rang today and could not get through, they did not return left messages and then I noticed all of these atrocious reviews online. I guess this is another example of a company that performed well, restructured, sacked all their staff and then wondered why their company fell apart when no one would use them anymore. Thankfully this only cost me a script but I certainly won't be risking my money with a company you cannot contact. I look forward to reading about your company's bankruptcy in the news paper. A former customer!!!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Don't use this company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I ordered on line 7 working days ago. Order says we're packing your order. How long does it take to pack 2 bottles sunscreen & 1 nasal spray? I rang, no answer just an answering machine, left my number to be called back, no call received, so have emailed about my order and still haven't heard anything. I will never use this company again. I would be happy to get a refund.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Glen Innes, NSW

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

NO service, no reply, no phone calls, no delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

They don't answer phone calls, don't reply to left messages on their message bank, don't reply to e-mails, head office in Sydney say they will get in touch with Brisbane and get you an immediate return phone call, doesn't happen. Placed order on 27/11/2016 and now 06/12/2016 and NO delivery, NO response, NO nothing. This business is obviously on its last legs and scamming customers of as much money as possible before they close down permanently. Now initiated a PayPal dispute to get my money back. Thankfully payed with PayPal.
Edit: Another day, another assurance from Sydney they will contact Brisbane director and *assure* me they will get back to me today. Well of course no communication.
Edit 2: This bunch of incompetent unprofessional fools now known as CHEMPRO ONLINE PTY LTD have dispatched the parcel and have received Australia Post advice. I have cancelled 10 times. Is no longer needed as I had to get the goods elsewhere they failed to deliver. Will be refusing delivery and getting the parcel returned to sender and following through with my PayPal dispute.
Edit 3: This is an Amcal Pharmacy business and now fully understandable why they are so disgustingly bad:
Amcal Chempro Online Chemist
[Details Removed]
www.chempro.com.au

Comments

13/12/2016 Still no return phone calls or e-mails from this backyard online pharmacy. Have tried phoning and leaving messages six times since the original post and still nothing. THIS IS THE WORST ... read more »

18/12/2016 thank goodness for PayPal. Got a refund via PayPal dispute: "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favour. We were able to recover $XX.XX AUD, and... read more »

Golden Beach, Queensland

• 12 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers

I wish I had looked at Product Review before ordering

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

I have been ordering from Pharmacy Direct on a 3 monthly basis for several years and had found their
service very good until my online order of November 29.As I had not received the order or any email with
tracking info I emailed them this morning and got the following automated response.I paid through Paypal so
will check the procedure to cancel as a last resort.

Dear Valued Customer,
We are experiencing a high volume of emails and calls at present.
Please be assured we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Please also note Pharmacy Direct is now under new ownership and we have re located to QLD our updated contact details are below:
Phone:1300 934 785 or 07 5510 7759
Fax: 07 55 10 77 66
For all mail orders and prescriptions:
Reply Paid
Pharmacy Direct
MOLENDINAR, 4214
Kind Regards,
Phamracy Direct Customer Care Team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Update. After reading other contributions and not having heard again from Pharmacy Direct since yesterday I sent the following email to them this morning "Good morning, As ten days have elapsed sin... read more »

Update 2 Email reply from Pharmacy Direct "Apologies for the delay. Unfortunately we are still waiting on 1x Proactive multivitamin to come into the warehouse this is due in early next week. Please... read more »

Update 3.
Paypal advised that a refund of $36.69 had been received for the multivitamin.Pharmacy Direct have emailed that the balance of the order will be sent today

Melbourne

BE WARNED!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

We have used Pharmacy Direct for some years, but following its latest change of ownership we've had enough. The website is flakey and we tried for approx 10 days to access order entry.

As others have written communication is zero, stock levels pathetic, and as for delivery - well, how about 2 MONTHS for everyday items we have been ordering for years. Yep, no exaggeration - TWO MONTHS!!! Due to ongoing website errors three orders ended up being processed c. 20 September. The first order took some weeks to be received, with the third arriving c. 20 November incomplete. Once again, goods charged for were not received.

We've given up trying to get a refund. If one is fortunate enough to have the phone answered all one receives are run-arounds. It's not worth the stress and cost of calls trying to get our money back.

It is interesting to note the creative accounting dates on the invoices (ie those that we received!):
a) Order no. 1 - Created 20/09/2016 @ 15.54 Printed: 12/10/2016 @ 12:57
b) Order no. 1 - Created 20/09/2016 @ 15.54 Printed: 15/11/2016 @ 08:48
c) Order no. 2 - "Shipped" 05/10/2016 @ 09:53 Printed: 25/10/2016 @ 15:05 (The invoice came with the goods. Mmmm is the warehouse playing loose with dates to show a less worse performance than reality?)

However, to be fair I must give credit where credit is due. They debited our credit card three times on the date of order. Very quick there.

If you want to use Pharmacy Direct don't say you haven't been warned.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hopeless communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

8 days after order the items have not been despatched, The wrong phone number is on the order confirmation for questions regarding the order. When you find out the correct one it is busy and the facility to leave a phone message does not appear to work. The main phone number cannot put you through to delivery enquiries

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

DO NOT BOTHER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

If they actually answer the phone, (unlikely), you will be unable to get what you want, and if by some miracle it is in stock, you will wait two weeks for it to arrive. Absolutely terrible.

• 4 helpful votes

Pharmacy Direct

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2016

They never answer the phone, most stock is out of order (including basic prescription medicines) and the delivery times are extremely unreliable. Add to this the fact the company has just been sold and relocated to Queensland and as a result you cannot access your order history or anything else for that matter, makes this company one to avoid.

Challenge me and go online at pharmacydirect.Com.Au and try to order anything and I bet it will be ''out of stock''.

Completely useless!

Redcliffe

• 6 helpful votes

3 weeks and order not even dispatched

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

I have been attempting to contact them for a week, phone number is disconnected, emails go unanswered. Lucky I paid through paypal, and have now lodged a dispute. Money debited 3 weeks ago, and order still not dispatched.

Sunshine Coast

• 5 helpful votes

Money debited 12 days ago but no order yet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2016

I used to use pharmacy direct years ago & found them professional & I got my order quickly.
I thought I would try them again as the product I need is expensive and I need it for up to a year.
The women I spoke to on the phone was helpful but since I placed my order 12 days ago, even though my $$ have been debited, no order has arrived. I tried to ph them a few times but it's very hard to get hold of a person and even after leaving my name & ph no I didn't hear back from them. I sent an email and have been told they will get back to me?? but they are very busy at the moment etc
Very unprofessional & slack & I certainly won't use them again.

• 1 comment
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

Business has gone downhill since it sold

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

Took payment and only supplied about 1/3 of the order and still have not provided the balance. They claim it is on back order and noone answers phones or replies to emails. Very dodgy indeed

1 of 4 pages