Review rating:

Would Highly recomend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

I have used the carpet/furniture cleaning services of PHJ for our home & office for several years now and I would highly recommend them. Their staff are always helpful and polite and they do an exceptionally good and thorough job. Above average service which is so hard to find these. days.

Great services!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

PHJ Services has great customer service! Lovely staff and does the job well! I recommend them to everyone and anyone!

July 6th 2017 Update: Perfect!

Never have I ever experienced my carpets so clean! And that's not all, it smells so good after wards too!

• 7 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 12 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent job every time !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2014

I have had PHJ clean my carpet on 5 different occasions over the years, and each time they have done an excellent job. This last time I used a voucher I got off living social and their cleaning job was just as good as when I pay a full price. The carpet cleaners are very professional and polite. They don't skip over hard to clean places and really try hard to remove any stains they can. I would recommend this Gold Coast company to anyone who needs quality carpet cleaning.

+ Attention to detail, professional and polite