Car: VW Amarok Highline

Best tyre ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Just replaced my pirelli scorpion all season verde on my VW amarok with another set. Great value for money-cost$ vs kms traveled.
79000k from the first set was amazing.
Terrific grip in all conditions & a cushy quiet ride. Pirelli sure know how to make a great tyre.
Cannot rate these tyres more highly.
Buy them,You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased at: Tyrepower

Hillside

Verified Purchase Car: Ford territory

Can’t go wrong with this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Needless to say the name said it all
Changed from Cheapies (wanli)which were horrendous to these for territory
What a difference it made
Grip in wet,economy you name it these tyres are worth the money
Still haven’t done a whole late kms but you know when you got good tyres instantly but still can’t comment on how they wear over the period
But so far very happy and satisfied

Hobart

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Car: Subaru Outback

My go to tyre

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

These tyres have been great on our Outback. They have high silicon content, last very well - Bob Jane confidently gives them 60,000 Ks. I drive mostly on road, but drive on gravel once or twice a week, and they perform great either way. Their noisiness I would rate as a medium; they're not extremely quiet.

Blacktown

• 6 helpful votes

Car: 2014 Nissan Pathfinder

Great SUV tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

These tyres have a good grip and work well on-road as well as off-road.
They are not the cheapest tyres around but you get what you pay for.

You will not not be disappointed with the low road noise and good grip in all weather.

They are also long wearing as opposed to some other brands I have used.

Car: Toyota Rav 4 2015

Road noise is invasive on open country roads

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The tyres are fine around town but as soon as you undertake freeways, highways or open country bitumen roads turn off the radio as you can barely hear it. The noise level is invasive and intrusive and does not cease until you enter close smooth bitumen surfaces. Most disappointing especially if you happen to live in the country. As we do not do many miles we will have to put with this excessive noise for many years [ only completed 5000 kms so far)

Cairns

Car: 2017 Mitsubishi ASX XC DiD

All OK so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I replaced the Bridgestone Duellers on my ASX with these tyres after only 10,000 klm due to the awful wet weather performance of the Bridgestone’s (see seperate review). The first thing I noticed about the Pirelli’s were how much quieter they were than the OEM tyres. As they were fitted at the start of our Far North Qld wet season the superior wet weather cornering and braking was noticed straight away. I was originally going to put Michelin Primacy 3ST on the vehicle but Jax had a sale on and I got a good deal and I don’t think I have lost much (if anything) by buying the Pirellis. For the last 15 years I have only had Michelin or Pirelli on my cars. You can’t beat them. So far I have only done 3000 klms on the Pirelli’s so can’t really report on the wear but I am expecting at least 60,000 out of them if previous Pirelli’s are anything to go by.

Purchased at: JAX Tyres

• 5 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

Car: Hyundai ix35

So Far So Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Had them for 6 weeks now and going well. Tyres are quiet on the road and well balanced. Cornering is good with no squealing. They hug the road as good as my old ones. Haven't had much rain to see how they go in the wet weather yet. Would buy them again.

Purchased at: Kmart Tyre & Auto Service

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Car: 2015 Subaru Outback

Best tyre for suv so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Tyres so smooth
Better than oem which ia broudheatone dueler hp sport
Car feels solid on any road surface
Been googling so far this is the best tyres for suv people said.
Got from tempe tyres find so fat the cheapest in sydney.
Treadwear astonishing but we’ll see how it goes

Purchased at: Tempe Tyres

Verified Purchase Car: 2014 Land Rover discovery 4

Quiet and comfortable

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Ever since I bought the pirelli-scorpion-verde-all-season tyres November last year, I have noticed that there has been much less noise when driving the car especially on the freeway. I feel the driving experience more comfortable and smoother. In rainy days, I feel much easier to control the car and not slippery any more. Also I find the brakes can be easily applied even in short distances.

Brisbane

• 8 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 10 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Car: 2014 Nissan Pathfinder

Responsive, quiet and comfortable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

While not the cheapest tyres out there (but certainly not the dearest either), these Pirelli's perform superbly.

As the title says, they are quiet, responsive and ride very well.

I bought them because they have a good treadwear rating, so hopefully they will last longer then my previous tyres (Bridgestone Dueler HT) - although only time will tell.

Car: Range Rover Evoque - Diesel

Already done 54,000 Km on RR Evoque and still going well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Tyres came as original on new Range Rover Evoque. In three years have done over 54,000 Km mainly on tarmac. Very happy with performance in wet and dry. No problem with noise. Very surprised with excellent wear - rear have more than 50% tread however front are about down to last 20%. Just rotated - should have done earlier !

New Town, Tasmania

• 2 helpful votes

Car: Nissan X-Trail 2013

Good grip in both dry and wet and low road noise

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Just replaced these from my stock 2013 Nissan X-Trail about a month ago and have been so far happy with the performance. I've pushed these in the wet and dry and they seem to have great grip but i'm particularity impressed by the road noise which is quite a bit lower than than the stock tires. If you can pick up for under $200 a piece I'd recommend.

Car: Cx9

Good tyre

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This is quite a good tyre. But need to careful where you buy it from. Tempe tyres online have the cheapest price. I got it matched by tyresales .com .au as Tempe was too far for me and with tyresales online you can get it delivered to your nearest tyre centre and they also match the price.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Car: 2013 Ford Territory

Very smooth.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Purchased these as our first set of tyre replacements for a Territory. Only five thousand or so in to them but so far so good. Definitely quieter and smoother than the factory tyres and should on paper do better than the 50k out of the factory set. Very good grip in the wet.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Car: Renault Koleos

Love these tyres.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Got these tyres after I had to replace 2 front Falcon tyres after 20 Ks & rear Continentals after 50,000 Ks on my Renault Koleos. The Pirellis look great and handles much better at cornering. Cost of getting 4 new continentals expensive. Pirelli not cheap either, but got great deal on TyreSales.com that was bettered by Kmart. Saved almost 40%. Great deal. Great tyres.

Purchased at: Kmart Tyre & Auto Service

Verified Purchase Car: 2002 Honda CRV

Best I've had on my CRV

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Replaced my old Bridgestone tyres in August 2017 with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season and have been very happy with them. Found that the grip is excellent in the dry and very good in the wet. Done about 5000km on them mainly in suburban roads and wear has been minimal if any. Fuel consumption also seems to have improved.

Adelaide

Car: 2015 manual Diesel Forester

So Far So Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Replaced original Geosquealers with the Pirelli at 35,000 kms just recently. The change in the behaviour and feel of the car was awesome. My car does about 10-20% of its life on Aussie dirt roads and some dirt and gravel grip is essential. These tyres are really good on loose gravel dirt roads, not tending to wander around like the earlier tyres and keep the car straight. Since early days I will update as the tyres wear a bit. BTW on asphalt are excellent as well. Surprisingly cheap @ BJ Tyres about $190.
Update @5,000 Kms - going well still very happy with them, same as above.

Car: 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5iL, 225 / 60 / 17 size

Good tyres so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Just put four 225/60/17's on our 2015 Forester to replace the OEM G91F Yokohamas at 44,000kms, which had been on the car from new. Could have squeezed a few more thousand kms out of the Yokos but changed early due to a good deal on the Pirellis. No surprises so far. They look good on the wheels, better than the Yokahamas. Nice ride & very quiet. Feel and sound very similar to the Yokohamas which we were fairly happy with. Bought these hoping for more kms & extra safety in wet. We go to the snow a couple of times each year, often driving into Guthega, so an all season tyre was important, but still wanted something with good performance on bitumen, where we do most of our driving. Will update the review when we have driven on them for a longer time, hopefully they don't disappoint.
UPDATE: 1 year later 9/9/2018. Tyres are wearing well and evenly, have now done 18,000 km on them, still nice and quite and still feel the same to drive on them. They handle well, they have not let me down under braking or cornering. I am pleased with these tyres. I am confident I will get good mileage out of them.

Purchased at: Tempe Tyres

Broome

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Car: 200 series land cruiser

Easily staked in off road use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I really like these tyres and have definitely stiffened the ride going around corners on my 200 series land cruiser as the AT22 were too weak on the side walls and the edges were feathering off too easily when cornering in the hills.

I did though stake one the other day, these tyres have wide centre grooves where sharp rocks can easily stake the tyre. In saying that in the last month they have been in the snow and in the desert and at 17,000km worn very well

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Car: HSV clubsport

great tyre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

great tyres in the wet well worth the money will be buying the same for my wifes car when shes due for new tyres. ive had cheaper tyres in the past but never again Pirelli have given my car a safer feel when driving they have good grip in the wet and make driving mountain roads safer. im very happy.

1 of 2 pages

Are the PIrelli Scorpion Verde all season tyres good off road?

steve asked on May 01, 2018

Answer this

Unfortunately I don't know; I have a 2WD vehicle.

Thinking of getting 4 on Nissan Pathfinder my15 r52 4wd only 3 years old already had to replace two front tyre now at 30,000ks up for 4 new tyres outside edges worn right down equally ok both front tyre each time, are these pirellis a harder tyre? I can not afford a new set of tyres every 20,,000ks.

Al_30 asked on Feb 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi there. I have the exact same car and have recently fitted these Pirelli's. They are just as good the original factory fitted Continentals (sounds like that's what you have on now?). My original Continentals also only lasted about 30,000km. I then fitted Bridgestone Dueler HT's, which lasted about 40,000km.

I don't know how long the Pirelli's will last, but they do have a very good tread wear rating of 600 (look up UTQG in Wikipedia if you need more info), so they should last pretty well.

That said the Pathfinders are a pretty heavy vehicle, so if you get anything more than 40,000km out of any tyres you would be doing well.

Hi has any one used them on Toyota Kluger Front Wheel Drives ? Any feedback will be much appreciated

Sunny asked on Oct 06, 2017

Answer this

I've got them on my land cruiser they are very quiet and good in the hills due to a stiffer side wall I find my car car doesn't roll as much through the hills when cornering
I did stake one on some roadkill the other week just make sure you drop the tyre pressures down on dirt roads Bridgestone do a new 697 which looks good also

See all 6 questions about Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season