• 1 review
  • 3 comments

Missing flue kits

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Short changed two flues and accessories . Poor customer service . Blamed us for 'throwing 'the items out . Be very careful when ordering online . Request a goods inventory list on delivery .

Comments
Pivot Stove & Heating Official

Hi Will

Sorry you have had this experience : so we can look into what actually happened here can you send us your invoice number ( we will be able to get your details from this )

00056920 . Keenan Adonis was the person of contact within your organisation . You also have the phone number of the registered wood fire installer we used . He can reconfirm what was missing with regard to the flues .
Regards Bill

Pivot Stove & Heating Official

Dear Bill Keenan has not worked for us for over 2 years : why have you waited this long to raise this issue? Rather than putting a Review on line, a simple phone call to us and this would have been... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Esse IronHeart

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I had one of these stoves installed via our local dealer and had 5 months of stress with the stove due to excessive smoking.
It turned out the small instruction manual supplied with the stove was for an "old model" and that the operating instructions were not applicable.
I find it bizarre that any manufacturer or supplier doesn't update instruction manuals when they change their product - a $10K stove, a new instruction manual ... ? $5 ??
I feel that if a more comprehensive and model appropriate instruction manual had been provided, I could have been saved 5 months of nuisance and bother, and the guy from Pivot could have been saved a long drive to visit me and sort out the problems I was having.
Also, their local distributor had no idea about how the new model worked.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pivot Stove & Heating Official

Hi Andrew, We are disappointed that you haven't had a great experience to resolve the smoking issues with your stove - we do try to keep all the manuals up to date on our website, along with all of... read more »

Pivot Stove & Heating Official

Hi Andrew How is your Esse Ironheart now you have had a one on one training at your home with our MD, Greg Parker-Hill? (Greg drove all the way to your home to give you personal one on one traini... read more »

Hobart

• 2 comments
  • 17 helpful votes
Private message

They mean well but are just disorganised

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2015

I ordered an Eco Fan from their web site and paid on line: nothing to say the item was out of stock, Three days later they phone to tell me this, delivery would be "about two weeks". Long story short ... many emails and phone calls later it finally arrived, Would have been much quicker and cheaper to have purchased direct from USA.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes