Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Plunkett - Quality Builder, Effortless experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

From the day I walked in Plunkett office to have a meeting with Mr Sumit Sindwani till today I have nothing but praises for team Plunkett.
Special thanks to Sumit for helping us with great ideas, awesome home design and contract flexibility. Sumit, your support throughout design and even construction phase is much appreciated.
Su, Kazia, Sash and Mark thanks for all your efforts. The final product have turned out even better than i expected.
For first time home builders I strongly recommend Plunkett homes.
If you have any questions about my experience with Plunkett please do not hesitate to contact me.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Hi Sudhir, Thank you for your honest and kind feedback, we will be sure to pass it onto the relevant team members who contributed to building your first home. We are always striving to receive posi... read more »

Perth

• 1 question

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Beautiful, comfortable family living.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

First of all thanks Plunkitt Homes for building my First home and specially Summit Sindwani who helped and provide a great start and share his ideas He has a great knowledge of designs , sales and did great job for me .
moving forward prestart stage management should look into a bit specially for first Home buyers like myself, things could be more practical by providing a bit more explanations to the customers by the professionals , some decisions made in rush ..
Alan a great personality and a good professional lskilld who listened all issues with patience but unfortunately some jobs were out of his approach.. Which could be done way better ..
Aftersales experience wasn’t bad overall except they couldn’t figure out roof noises hope they will work that out to provide me a better solution for that its been a year reported since been move in but still never get a positive solution.
Overall very happy with the built Thanks again Summit Sindwani and all professionals who make my dream comes true ,,

Regards,

Shamas bashir & family

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the honest and helpful feedback Shamas, we will be sure to pass it on to the relevant teams and management, as we are always striving to improve our processes and customer satisfactio... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Plunkett have been Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Working with Matt Poynton has been such an easy process. He went out of his way to help with land suggestions as i chose the design first. He understood with the design process, what look i was trying to achieve and came up with great suggestions. Peta my design consultant also was very in tune with what i wanted with the interior look. Brad Hipper was my build supervisor and i couldn't have gotten any better. Every step of the way he kept me informed and offered suggestions on changing minor details, that worked better. I had some changes made during the build and he was only happy to follow through on them immediately. The final cost was on par with the estimated plus my extras that i added throughout.
Thanks to the whole Geraldton Plunkett Team who made the process smooth and stress free.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Hi Fiona, thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are so glad we could help you get into your dream home! Will be sure to pass your feedback on to all of the Geraldton team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

A GREAT DECISION TO CHOOSE PLUNKETT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

We have recently built with Plunkett and just had our 6 month maintenance done this week.
Our sales consultant David Artingstall got us off to an excellent start with the home design and had many great suggestions and improvements to the Vermont floor plan which were instrumental in us achieving our dream home.
Our Construction Supervisor Iain Range kept the building time frame on track, was very approachable and always answered our phone calls and concerns promptly. There were a few issues during the build (as you would expect) but the response from the office staff, construction team and senior management was always helpful and positive.
The Maintenance Manager Peter with his assistants Kiro and Ian did a wonderful job in completing our list of faulty items with a "no problem" attitude which also extended to "yes, we can do that for you" on some extra minor repairs we added to the list on the day.
We have no hesitation in recommending Plunkett to any prospective client. A company that has survived for 115 years in a very competitive industry is obviously doing a lot of things right.
Well done to you all.
Michael & Margaret Rushack

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to have been able to help you build your home, and will pass your feedback on to the team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Plunkett - A Builder That Understands My Needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Having met Mark Lawrence some weeks ago, I can only say that he is professional, comprehensive in his approach and very understanding of the way I want to live my life. This has resulted in a truly thoughtful and client-centered plan. The costing was exactly to my budget. This week I met with Tegan, Interior Designer, and as I had a good understanding of what I wanted we had a very productive meeting and her suggestions and opinions were much appreciated. And then there was Stephanie, Team Leader - Contract Administrator. Again, understood my plan for progress, thought outside the box, was creative and communicated well and I have every confidence that together we will have the necessary approvals very soon.

So far, I'm delighted and I look forward to seeing 'boots on the ground'.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thanks for the kind feedback Jill, we will be sure to pass it on to the team and management, all the best with your build!

Highly recommend Building with Plunkett Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We can’t speak highly enough of the customer service we received firstly from Sarah Sheldrick, our New Home Liaison Officer who was always willing to go that extra mile to ensure we were happy with the plans and made some great suggestions which has resulted in a home we love.
Iain Range our site supervisor was outstanding, professional, approachable and across everything during our build. He always responded to any queries we had and resolved any minor issues quickly and efficiently. Can’t thank him enough for keeping everything on track and managing to get us in our house ahead of schedule.
We now have a home we love and will enjoy for many years to come.
Chris and Dave
Iluka

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the kind words Chris and Dave, glad you are happy with your experience with us and most importantly, your brand new home. Wishing you all the best!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Fourth build with Plunkett Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

We have built with Plunkett three time prior and are building with them again. The reason is that they know what to do and how to do it. Further when things go wrong they fix it. There designs are flexible and for this build our rep Mr David Artingstall presented exactly what we wanted. Pre start with Mrs Belinda Green was thorough, timely and thoughtful. Well done Belinda. We are looking forward to the completion of our home and have trusted Plunkett with this build. Building a home is personal and expensive and with this being our fourth with Plunkett and it being our retirement home we know based on past performance with Plunkett it will be the best. We recommend Mr David Artingstall to anyone thinking of building with Plunkett as he has just done a good job. Good on ya David and thanks mate.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Wishing you all the best for the rest of your build and thank you for the kind feedback on your experience so far, we will be sure to pass it on to the team.

Professional builders in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

We recently built our first home in the suburb of Ardross, WA with the Plunkett Homes. Plunkett sales advisor - Sumit Sindwani helped us in the whole house building process, very professional, experienced and passionate about understanding what was important to us! He came up with wonderful suggestions on features, practical solutions, design lay outs, and provided outstanding value for money. Things are clearly laid out in terms of scheduling, selections and the site supervisors are very friendly & approachable. Internal features including cornices, cabinetry and carpentry which are the most prominent to look at as you enter a house have a clean and sharp finish. We are extremely satisfied and given another chance - we would still choose Plunkett over other major players in the market. Our final cost ended up mirroring our estimates and we were able to keep things under a certain budget that we had in mind. Anj n Anant

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the kind words, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sumit and the team. All the best with your new home, the Plunkett Homes team

Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I recently build my very first home in Rossmoyne. I went through a lot of home builders and i finally met Summit from Plunkett homes. He was really helpful and patient. He made sure everything was within my budget. He is very friendly and understood my requirements. He excuted the plan according to my requirements and satisfaction. I'm really happy and satisfied with his service. Great job!

I will definetely recommend Summit and Plunkett home to my family and friends.

Arnold

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to have made it such a positive one. Will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sumit, and wish you all the best with your new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

High recommend Plunkett

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

After missing out on an established home we had our hearts set on, my partner and I decided to build. After countless hours of browsing the web for designs, we found a Plunkett home design we both loved. We headed to their Clarkson display and spoke with David. At that point we knew we had gone to the right place and would be in good hands. From the initial consultation through to where the build sits now the service has exceeded our expectations! Friendly customer service who are always willing to assist with any questions, queries or advice and a quality of build that is flawless. For anyone looking to build I highly recommend building with Plunkett homes!

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

All the best with the rest of your build, and thank you for the kind words.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Great experience with Plunkett

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Plunkett was great! They really listened to what our needs and budget was and designed and built our home accordingly.
They use quality products and their team is professional and caring.
We are still busy with construction (just a few weeks left :-) ) and so far we are really happy with the progress. They kept in regular contact with us.
Can't wait to move into our new home.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback, exciting times ahead! All the best with your new home!
The Plunkett team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Approachable, dedicated & helpful team members!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Professionally managed from initial consultation to start of construction

Despite some minor issues and along with the numerous winter rain delays, were really pleased with construction managed to quickly proceeded with roof all up and plaster all done. Now awaiting for lock up.

Were kept well informed of the progress of construction by su yong and amy kay both were always prompt and diligent with any concerns or queries we may have - never too much trouble - exemplary customer service.

Final costing were reasonable as ours is custom build and more importantly we were properly credited back in anything we chose to remove.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are enjoying your new home and will be sure to pass on your feedback. - The Plunkett Homes team

PLUNKETT HOMES GREAT JOB BURSN BEACH BUILD

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Ian Range was outstanding -workmanship excellent. Issues were handled well, particularly by Ian who always responded to calls and queries made,quickly and efficiently. Would recommend Plunkett to family and friends based on build experience, Support staff were helpful.

All staff were polite and friendly. Design works very well for us and process of build was completed inside time by a wide margin.

Regards Andrew and Marilyn

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the kind review, will be sure to pass on your feedback. Hope you enjoy your brand new home - The Plunkett Homes team

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Excellent company to work with! Highly recomened.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Building with Plunkett Home was professional, great quitaly and the site manager was fantastic.
The packages, ideas and options that Plunkett gave us where great.
The finsihed product is clean, of great quality and a beatufiul home we will enjoy for many years to come.
if you are looking to build your first home or even an investment property I would highly recomened building with Plunkett Homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for sharing your experience John, we wish you all the best with your new home!

Perth

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Plunkett Homes - thank you for our wonderful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

We have just finished building our new home with Plunkett Homes. Our sales and design consultant Bryan at the Cannington office was fantastic from first contact; not pushy or trying to sell you added extras that you do not require or want. Bryan’s advise to us was brilliant as he helped us achieve the design that we wanted, and what to do after the build. Bryan also assisted with negotiations with the real estate selling the land we wanted to purchase at a much cheaper price (more money in our pockets). The admin team was a breeze to work with as well, the communication was good; a delight to deal with. Our builder Ryan, absolutely wonderful throughout the build, nothing was a hassle for him and his crew. The workmanship and attention to detail, fantastic. We are pleased with the design and overall outcome of our home. Plunkett made our building experience such a pleasure and stress free that we highly recommend Plunkett to build your new home. Bryan and Ryan, you guys rock!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Hi Sally, thank you for your feedback, we will pass it on to Ryan, Bryan and management. Hope you enjoy your new home, happy moving!

Clarkson

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Amazing experience!! Thanks Plunkett Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Despite of the misunderstanding with the termites treatment, which was corrected by Plunkett after key handover, we love our experience with them and we also love our new home. Every single person who comes to visit us is impressed by the finishes of the house.

We were very lucky we found Neil in a home expo. He was great with us, very dedicated and patient to explain to us the construction process and his ideas were fantastic. He was always working with us and he was very honest from the beginning about what Plunkett could offer to fit into our budget and likes. There were not bad surprises. All our expectations were exceeded and I´m more than happy of it.

Iain, our site supervisor was amazing as well. He was always on top of everything and always available for us. He is a perfectionist and I could see everyone in his team was it as well because they covered every single detail.

Bonnie was also phenomenal. She was always there and assisting us even if we were in a different stage of the construction process or even when it was completed.

We would like to thank the whole Plunkett Team and congratulate them because they made an amazing job with our home. Thanks guys!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thanks for sharing your experience Bibiana, we will be sure to let the team know! Hope you enjoy your amazing new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Our perfect dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

After purchasing our block we sat down with a few different building companies and chose designs from options they provided that were in our budget.
Plunkett Homes design was, by far, the the best value for money. Our sales consultant sat down with us and after getting an idea of our family dynamic, was able to tweek the design to fit our lifestyle and our block layout.
From there, we had expert staff to guide us with our design choices (ie. tiles and colour matching) which made the whole process a lot less daunting.
Our site supervisor has been amazing also. Very thorough throughout the build and has been great at keeping us updated with the build.
Over all, if we built again, we would definitely go with Plunkett Homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the feedback, we're glad you found the process enjoyable and felt supported each step of the way, and we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. All the best with your new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Extremely happy and Satisfied - Best builder forever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We had a good experience building our house with Plunkett Homes.
We were lucky to met Sumit at Plunkett. One of our friend referred us to Sumit. We were really impressed with Sumit's plan and he made it. Our heartily thanks to him for his all support and help to us.
He always more responsive and explain each and everything in detail. As well he suggested us a lot through the construction. Now our house looks very nice and we are happy about it. Once again thank you so much for everything Sumit.

Also Reece did a very good job in his role. He was very responsive and productive. The whole construction gone smooth because of him. He looks like a fresher from Uni but he really have more knowledge and capable to do.
Thank you Reece for all your support. Also you have a good patience at your age which we should appreciate.. :)

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thank you for the kind words Suma, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team.
Hope you enjoy your new home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Our New build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Plunkett homes a delight to deal with - All staff knew their areas of expertise and responded within a short time frame.
Having built 3 times before we found all of the trades were above-average in workmanship and 95% were delightful, friendly and helpful people with the exception of electricians who appeared to have little interest in the build.
Final build is exceptional and beautiful - just a townhouse on its own block but passing neighbours and visitors to Mandurah comment on our lovely house and some noticed the quality of the work during its construction.
Special mention must be made of Paul Bouwman for his excellent design and advice and for his overall expertise. Also special mention to Jeff Kobel Construction Manager, who checked everything for perfection as it happened, really meticulous and a great guy

Overall a superb building experience.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, will be sure to pass the feedback on. We are glad you are enjoying your new home, and wish you all the best!
- The Plunkett Homes team

Rockingham, Western Australia

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Made my dreams come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I was a first time builder and home owner and I felt so overwhelmed with everything while trawling all the display homes around Perth. I honestly thought it would never happen for me. A work colleague referred me to Sumit at Plunkett and that's when everything I had dreamed of looked to be possible.
I made an appointment with Sumit with a huge list of things that I would like if possible, thinking I might get a couple. As soon as I sat down with Sumit my mind was blown with all the options and he managed to squeeze in everything I had wanted as well as many changes that cost nothing or if not very little to do that made my house a truly stand out home. His expertise was truly second to none and I shudder to think what I might've ended up with had I not ended up with him and Plunkett.
Following my meeting with Sumit I met with Aleisha who was so incredibly professional and friendly. I have difficulty making decisions and was dreading the interior selection process, I don't have a decorating bone in my body and yet Aleisha managed to somehow translate my ramble of ideas into something so stunning and so true to me. It is exactly what I wanted without me fully having a comprehensive idea of what I wanted myself. The process was actually so much fun!
Next came Caroline at Prestart and wow the knowledge that this woman holds! I could've have wished for anyone else. Not only is Caroline incredibly knowledge but she was also so personable, I felt she too got me and my vision straight away. I had very little idea of what I was actually looking at when it came to the nitty gritty of the construction plans. She cleared away the haze and made me see how my house was actually going to work and gave me many thing to think about in regards to making my home as function able as possible.
She has no doubt saved me a lot of money and frustration which could only be possible with her level of expertise.
Every single other person I have encountered within the building including Kazia and Bonnie were very helpful and made me feel important every step of the way.

Thanks again Sumit and the Team at Plunkett for making my little dream a gorgeous reality would highly, highly recommend.

Comments
Plunkett Homes Official

Hi Pam, thank you for the kind words. We hope you enjoy your new home! - the Plunkett team

1 of 6 pages