5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I was greeted and served by Krystal D at Plush Logan and she has been attentive and listened to what I needed and want. She has great customer service, not pushy and was patient and accomodating to my requests.

Perfect and friendly customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Andrina from the Hightpoint store was phenomenal. Patient, knowledable and friendly. Helped me through my first major furniture purchase. Very stress free experience.

Great service - Newcastle Team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Choosing the right lounge was very easy with Margaret and Nigel. There was no pressure and they both gave great advice. Thankyou.

Super comfortable 2.5 seater sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We purchased our sofa in-store. Staff were very friendly and took the time to discuss options with us. Settled on a sofa that fits perfectly in our space. Love sitting on the firm but comfortable to watch TV or read a book. Very happy with our purchase!

Great service, great choice of products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Thanks for the great service, on our 2 or 3 visits to your tore. Cookie was a great help in our selection of the double recliner, 3 seater in red leather that we chose. Can’t wait for delivery.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi DonG, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences with Plush. We are happy to hear of the helpful service you received. We are also pleased to hear you're e... read more »

Great service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

A big thank you to the staff at Plush store, Belrose! Excellent service from selection of my lounge all the way to delivery in Nelson Bay. The boys were great at removing old lounge and assembling new lounge. They were careful and considerate. Great job!! Lucy

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lucy, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences at the Plush Belrose Showroom and with the delivery team. We hope you love your new sofa!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Purchased the Cooper modular online after seeing it in-store. Staff in store (Plush Logan) were very knowledgeable and helpful without being too pushy. Great customer service from Lisa who processed our online order, very professional, personable and helpful. I would not hesitate buying again from plush. Thanks for the awesome service.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Rob and Taf, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences with Plush. We are pleased to hear of the great service you received from the staff at Plush Logan,... read more »

I look forward to receiving my Westbury Armchair and Ottoman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I Purchased Westbury Armchair and Ottoman online and received a call from one of the specialists (Lisa Rowlands) regarding my order this morning. I am very satisfied with her service.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Stephen Xie, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with the Plush Online Showroom. We are happy to hear of the helpful service you received from Lisa a... read more »

Great Service by Pia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Pia at Plush Furniture in Artarmon was really great; she gave us loads of advice and plenty of her time, including helping with what lounge sizes would fit in our living room.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi LeonV, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Artarmon Showroom. We are pleased to hear of the great service you received from Pia... read more »

Can’t wait for my new lounge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Sales manager Florent great product knowledge, able to listen to our needs, sizing and great suggestion! Couldn’t be any more happier.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences at the Plush Logan Showroom. We are happy to hear of the great service you received from Florent.

Gone the extra mile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Thank to the wonderful staff at Plush Rutherford for looking after my mother with recent changes to her lounge order. My mother (81) and myself were so impressed with the customer service we received. The staff went above and beyond to assist in ensuring there was a positive outcome for mum. I can't thank your staff enough for all their assistance.
Regards
Rebecca Mackay and June Harvey

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Rebecca and June, Thank you for leaving such positive feedback on your experience with the Plush Rutherford Showroom. We are so pleased to hear of the helpful service you both received.

Geelong

• 1 answer

Amazing Service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

After visiting about 5 sofa stores, Plush was by far the best quality and price. We chose our configuration, fabric to suit our space, and Russ was great to deal with. After we changed the date we needed the sofa delivered, Plush was very accommodating and delivered it early. The delivery man Raj was very polite and helpful. Great experience, would definitely recommend!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Whitney, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience at the Plush Geelong Showroom and with delivery. We are delighted to hear of the helpful service you rec... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We recently purchased Plush's Carlton fixed and reclining sofas. The service instore was informative and friendly. Delivery was on schedule and the delivery guys, Ray and Matt, were outstanding in service, promptness and assembling. Would highly recommend the Plush company and its competent staff.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Doug and Sandy, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences with Plush and the delivery team. We are pleased to hear of the outstanding service you received... read more »

Great customer service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I purchased a Snuggle Swivel Chair and was very happy with the great service I received from Kristina. Kristina took the time to explain different fabrics, colours etc. and was happy to answer any of my queries. Great customer service, unfortunately the delivery time of my sofa was a let down but I would highly recommend Plush and would certainly purchase again. Love my snuggle swivel chair, but so does the rest of the family so it's first in best dressed!!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Blacksmith 02, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience at the Plush Preston Showroom. We are delighted to hear of the helpful service you received from K... read more »

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Fantastic service, flexible delivery options to suit our renovation schedule, easy communication via phone, email and face to face. Seamless delivery and assembly via perfect removals. Would recommend and purchase again.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experiences with Plush and the delivery team. We are pleased to hear of the excellent service you received from Pe... read more »

Ipswich

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Customer Care What A Joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

When will I get your attention..... I emailed you on the 8th of August with concerns about the fabric on my new lounge. I received an email reply 3 weeks later on the 1st of September. You then left a voice message on the 4th of September while I was away. I rang you back on the 9th of September to be told someone would contact me in regards to a technician coming to assess the lounge. That call didn’t happen until the 20th of September. A technician come on the 28th of September. I didn’t hear from you again and asked my purchasing store to follow up. This resulted in a conversation with a manager ([name removed]) at your customer care centre on the 9th of October only to be told he’d have to speak to another manager. And now it’s the 16th of October and you guessed it I haven’t heard from Daniel again or another manager from your customer care team. Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since my original email and still nothing is resolved. I’m still sitting on my new lounge that looks dirty and old due to it constantly having lint stuck in the weave. The fabric looks quiet worn, tired and has a large amount of piling on one of the footrests, with numerous threads still hanging off it just like the day it was delivered. Customer care, really I think you should seriously reconsider that title.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Darleyfarley, We are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to look into the case, please can you send your best contact details and name the showroom of purchase to [email protected]
Warm Regards,

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I was ordered a leather sofa from Nunawading store recently.I was just looking around and greeted by Sheena.I must thanks to Sheena Wilson, she is sweet lady that gave me good advices , very patience , helpful. I am looking forwards to receive my new sofa. Thanks Sheena.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Irene, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Nunawading Showroom. We are pleased to hear of the excellent service you received fr... read more »

welcome

Fantastic service by the removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Did a great job and within the assigned time frames. In and out in 2 minutes and incredibly nice gentlemen. Highly recommended!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi JHDC, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with the Plush delivery service. We are delighted to hear of the helpful service you received. We would lov... read more »

Excellent Service from Emily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Visited Frankston Store at Powercentre and spoke with Emily, due to her knowledge of product and friendly nature we made the purchase.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Phil, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Frankston Showroom. We are happy to hear of the helpful service you received from Emily and will... read more »

Sal at Taylors Lakes Plush!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Sal made our experience quick and easy. We knew what we wanted and ordered it in a heart beat. Sal answered all of our questions and more!! Thank you Sal!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Eleni, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. We are happy to hear of the helpful service you received from Sal and w... read more »

1 of 161 pages