Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I would like to mention here that Grace is amazing. She is super helpful, excellent customer service skills, very polite and friendly. Whenever we went there or over the phone she is always professional and calm. Definitely go back there again. Their other staff members are great too. This is the 3rd time we have bought our sofas from there. Amazing service . Keep it up girls.

Aseem Kaushal

Recently purcased two recliner chairs in store

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Very good customer service by Deb providing good information on the product without any pressure to purchase. Waiting with anticipation to receive our chairs.

Excellent service and exceptional quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

After shopping for a lounge for almost 12 months and visiting what felt like every furniture store on the Gold Coast, my husband and I discovered Plush at Bundall. Hanna served us and despite it being a busy day gave us very personal attention. The quality of the lounges were second to none and the comfort level was excellent. We were told the waiting time was 13 to 15 weeks and it was worth the wait. The delivery and installation was also hassle-free. I would highly recommend Plush!!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We purchased the Cooper sofa to accommodate our growing family and couldn't be happier. Special thankyou to Margaret at the Newcastle store. Her service was second to none . There was no pressure and she was very patient in helping with fabric choice. We have a store closer to home but made a special trip back to see Margaret. Our lounge was ready and delivered 3 weeks ahead of the estimated time frame, very happy customer.

Purchase of new sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Picked out our new sofa and cuddles chairs Joanne the assistant was very helpful explaining the materials for wear especially having animals in our home. Now can’t wait to see our purchase

Verified Customer

Great recliner, even greater assistant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I made my purchase of the Leroy Recliner on the phone with Huan Wang after seeing the product on line. Huan was very knowledgeable and helpful, making the process very smooth and enjoyable.

Love my sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The delivery of my sofa was prompt, Rob and Shane kept me updated with what time they were coming. It was raining when they arrived and before they put the couch in the position l wanted they asked for a mop to clean the area. Very thoughtful of them.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Toots, we are glad to hear that the process of delivery was prompt and thoughtful. We know you will enjoy your brand new sofa! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience we will... read more »

Great Service from Corey the serviceman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I have been very happy with my leather recliners but one of them made a noise from the electric motor drive recently.
I decided to be cautions and ring for a service call.
Corey the serviceman called me shortly after that and made an appointment with me.
He turned up when he said he would, he was courteous, professional and knew what he was doing.
He replaced a part, tested it out, put the chair back how it was and that was the end of the story.
Thanks Corey.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Dene, we are so happy to hear that your concerns were dealt with professionally by Corey in Customer Care. Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful words we will be sure to pass the... read more »

Great service, great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I purchased my sofa in store. The sales staff were very friendly with no hard sell. They were able to store my sofa until I was ready to receive it and Dhillon delivered it with a smile.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Nicole, we are so pleased to hear of your friendly experience at our Plush Showroom. We are so happy to hear that your brand new sofa was delivered with a smile from Dhillon :). Thank you for le... read more »

Great purchase, service was excellent from store to delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We purchased the Santa Monica in store and the sales assistant was helpful and knowledgeable. We were told it would take 14-16 weeks to be made, however we were able to get delayed delivery to suit us. The delivery team, Anthony and Danny from Demiri Transport, we’re efficient, assembled our couch exactly where we wanted, and ensured they took care when transporting the large couch pieces. The couch is absolutely perfect!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lisa, we are so pleased to read about your excellent experience buying your new Santa Monica sofa. We are so happy to see that your sofa was handled with care and delivered efficiently. We know ... read more »

Exellent purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Purchase was made in store and I received what was promised , made easy by helpful staff.
goods received on time and in perfect order.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Richard, we are so pleased to read about your excellent experience with our Plush Showroom. We are glad to hear that you are now the new owner of a wonderful new Plush Sofa!
Many Thanks!

Online service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Thanks to Lisa for great online and follow up personalised service.
The way I wanted to purchase the lounge was a little complicated as I needed to organise to have Plush reinstated as a vendor to the company I work for. This held up the payment process but Lisa worked with me to honour the expired quote to ensure the best price and delivery costs for my purchases.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Tara, we are happy to hear that you received great service allowing you to enjoy your brand new sofa from our Plush Online Showroom. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your personalized ... read more »

Sonoma Sofa Great Service from calling main number

Hi,

I just want to give some great feedback about Lisa from Plush who answered my call to the Plush call centre, Lisa is an asset to your company, Lisa was extremely friendly, personal and knowledgeable about the product I was interested, Lisa also offered a follow up call which resulted in my purchase.

I work for a global brand as a Director of Sales and fully understand what service is and Lisa service was fantastic and credit when it's due.

Well Done Lisa and thank you for your help! Keep up the great work and great things will happen for you.

Cheers Jason

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Jason, we are glad to hear about your great experience with our Plush Online Showroom. We are so happy you took the time to leave such wonderful words about your experience with Lisa, we will be... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Thank you to the lovely Kate from South Wharf store for her professional assistance and great customer service in making our new purchase effortless. She went above and beyond working after hours to organize the purchase, and the delivery, for the very next day. Much appreciated Kate. Thanks!!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Nancy, many thanks for your lovely feedback on your experience with Plush South Wharf Showroom. We are so pleased to read you received great service from Kate, and we look forward to passing on your kind words.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Thank you to Rob & Shane who delivered my modular a few weeks ago, two very nice guys done a great job. Love my modular cheers

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Carol, we are so happy to read you love your beautiful new sofa! We are also very pleased to read Rob and Shane provided you with a great delivery service. Thank you for your kind words, we will... read more »

Excellent Customer Service from Jackie B

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Awesome Customer Service from Jackie in the Plush Osborne Park store.
Jackie provided us with great information and helped us into making our decision to buy our new sofa from Plush.
Jackie took the time to show us all the styles & options available even with 3 young children in tow. She gave us quotes and samples which we were able to take away to consider at home. When we had decided on the sofa and placed the order she continued with her great Customer Service. Thanks Jackie.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Stone Family, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your fantastic feedback on your experience at Plush Osborne Park Showroom. We are very happy to read Jackie helped you find your b... read more »

Fabulous online assistance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I visited the Plush website and was pleasantly surprised at the online support I was provided by Lisa. She was fabulously knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt. Her assistance meant we could easily visit a store knowing what we wanted to purchase our new couches! Thanks Lisa R

Comments
Plush Official

Hi EmGee, thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback on your experience with the Plush Online Showroom. We are so pleased to read you received fabulous service from Lisa, and we... read more »

Perfect delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I got good service in Richmond shop. Anthony and Danny did a ferfect job for delivery my sofa chair, thanks a lot!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Emma, it is delightful to read of the perfect delivery service you received from Anthony and Danny. Many thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely words, we will be sure to pass them on to the team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Lisa and Dawn are awEsome to deal with .

Just purchased online and Dawn . Lisa helped me a lot and understood my queries very well .. keep it up girls

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Raj, it is delightful to read of the awesome service you received from Lisa and Dawn at the Plush Online Showroom. Many thanks for taking the time to share your lovely feedback, we look forward ... read more »

Port Stephens

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Lisa's assistance was terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I was searching online for a new sofa. I found the plush website and was connected via the live chat to Lisa. I told her what I was looking for and in just a few minutes I had found the perfect sofa. She then advised the various options to match an ottoman to the sofa and within minutes I had the perfect pair! Thank you Lisa online!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi HNBR, we are so happy to read Lisa from the Plush Online Showroom helped you find your perfect new sofa and ottoman! Thank you for your taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback, we look ... read more »

1 of 256 pages

I am considering purchasing a Plush Cameo 2.5 Seater Lounge with 2 electric motion, in Palermo Elephant which is a ‘Luxury’ grade leather. After reading so many current and old reviews I’m particularly concerned about the quality of the leather - is it genuine 100% leather that hasn’t been bonded or painted and cannot peel or stretch. I have read and acknowledge the 3 days Change of a Heart Warranty but the leather quality Is not sometning that is experienced unde that warranty. It would be owned and used by two people in their 70s.

PopSydney asked on Jul 12, 2018

Answer this

Please don't purchase any lounge from Plush. My leather peeled and cracked after around 2 years!!! Plush warranty didn't cover anything and blamed us!!!

I read your concerned comments. Our lounge has a recliner, the majority of the time used by my husband & myself. Not even two years old & the leather on the recliner head rest very bad, arm where buttons are wearing away . If any household member on any medication (majority of people are), please be wary, as this is how Plush can justify the state of your lounge despite the time frame & you struggle with warranty.
Hope this helps, all the best on your decision.
Regards,
Linda

Has anyone purchased the Brighton or Dover leather lounges, would be interested in hearing the condition after a few years? Thanks

Sharie asked on Jun 17, 2018

Hi we are considering buying a Zara petite in the beachcomber fabric? Does this fabric have pilling issue? And any sagging issues? It is for a holiday apartment so needs to be robust and low maintenance

Product Quality Queen asked on Jun 16, 2018

Answer this

Your question should be to the seller. If it helps Plush does seem to stock better quality than its parent company Freedom

Hi Product Quality Queen,

Our Quality assurance manager can answer all technical questions you may have and can be contacted via our website on the FAQ page.

Warm Regards