Perfect buy for us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Meryl Dodge was very helpful. Shed explained us different types of leather plush use to make the sofas. She has good knowledge of the different leathers and different sofas plush have. She was not pushy at all and also give us some discount to make our purchase sweeter. Recommended. I hope we receive our sofa in time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Thanks Frederick in assisting me with my online purchase

Extremely helpful great service and knowledgeable

Another purchase from a great store

Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Very impressed with Toni at Myaree. We have purchased a snuggle chair and can't wait for it's delivery. I was a little unsure of what fabric to choose and having a toddler in the house Toni was very helpful in directing me towards a fabric that will suit our lifestyle. Thanks Toni & plush

Frankston

Verified Customer

In love with my new couch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

We had such a wonderful experience buying our new couch from Plush! Emily.P from Plush Frankston really knows her stuff and was professional from start to finish! We purchased on 1/10/17 and took delivery in December as promised! The couch we purchased is so comfortable and the design and fabric are spot on, thank you Emily for you fabulous recommendations, it's exactly what we want!!

Robina, Gold Coast

• 3 comments
Private message

Worst quality leather you can buy. Be warned.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Purchased Plush leather recliners, went the most expensive high end leather.
- we have owned leather furniture before and still do. Fact
- my wife and I have never looked after furniture as well as we have done with the Plush lounge. Fact
- 3 months in will almost no use, leather showed wear to point it looked raw. Fact
- Called plush contractor for inspection, they painted it and said see how it goes. Fact
- It didn't help and after a year of ownership and almost no useage larger areas all over couch started looking raw, again we had contractor in who wanted to paint it, we refused. Fact
- Called Plush and was advised that we didn't use special leather protection products it was not covered, they blamed human oils in skin. Fact
- I explained I have a second lounge also leather and 2 cars with leather that have 10x the usage and none of the issues. Fact
- Plush tried to adise the warranty documents protect them from my warranty claim. I have asked for this in writting 10 days and 2 phone calls I have no email or letter and no return phone calls from Plush. Fact.
- I am wanting the letter so I can go to the ACCC as Plush have advised me the lounge is not fit for purpose and human shouldnt using their leather. Fact

Good luck to anyone that purchases a Plush leather product, better spray down your guests at the door to neutrilize their oils, furniture is for display only.

Sydney

Falling apart after 2 months

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Online purchase
Valencia Modula & Chaise
1) Purchase early April, delivered End of May, sent wrong configuration. Wouldn’t pick up incorrect sofa because it would cost them $500. Offered $300 compensation for inconvenience that we had to chase after.
2) Replacement sent Early Aug
Both arm rest zippers broke after a couple of weeks
18th Sept called to find out when a technician will come out.
Technician came out after a number of weeks, said two parts need replacing. Parts were not ordered until 6th Dec. still no word on delivery and replacement.

2nd Dec Then found sharp shards of plastic coming off one of the legs!! I found some pieces in my 14mth old’s mouth until I fished it out and wondered where in the world he got it from, and realised it was coming from the couch after a big piece fell off a couple of days later!! He could have choked or it could have got lodged in his throat!!

I emailed them to replace the hazardous part ASAP and still have heard nothing from them. They have ignored several of my emails.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

HI ABP
We are very sorry to hear of your experience, we have escalated this to our Quality Control manager who will be in contact with you today.

Warm regards

Plush Think Sofas

Should Be Called Customer Don't Care!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I have had trouble with anti-static zaps from my 2 recliners and it has taken a visit from someone who inspected the chairs and agreed we had a problem that could only be from the fabric and then a wait of 2 months before someone eventually emailed me (and left the wrong phone number for me to ring back on!!) to say they can't help and to go on line to research how I can fix the problem myself. Seems once they have your money there is no Customer 'Care'. Will never buy from Plush and certainly won't recommend to anyone.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi, we are sorry to hear of your experience to date and we would like to look into this further, for us to do this we need to be able to identify you. Please can you send your contact details to contactus@plush.com.au

Great warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Usually the great service ends once you purchse but this is not plush.
We purchsed a new couch year ago and when I called for simple squeak Plush was quick to book in a time and come out and service it.
Corey the repair man was professional and made sure I was happy before he left.
PLUSH need more people like Corey he is fantastic with customers and knows his couches. Thank you

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Happy customer, many thanks for leaving such positive feedback on your experience with the Plush Customer Care team. We are so pleased to read of Corey's helpful service and are happy to hear yo... read more »

Love my new lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I called in the shop on a Sunday when the sale was on. Nigel from the staff was great, friendly, full of knowledge and seemed to like his job very much. It only took me about 10 minutes to pick what I wanted! It's the GEM in my unit now! I love it and so does my friends.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Susanne, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Newcastle Showroom. We are so happy to hear Nigel assisted you to find your perfect sofa. We ... read more »

Bad experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Whilst purchasing was great. Product impressive, i ended up waiting over 4 months for delivery. No communication, no customer service, no phone call from area manager at my request. At 3 month mark we got our deposit back. Can't bare to start looking for another couch... still sitting on 17 year old one!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lmp, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to look into this further, please can you send your contact details to contactus@plush.com.au and we will ensure you are contacted.
Regards

Adelaide

We are thrilled!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We received our gorgeous lounge suite a few days ago, and we are sooo happy with it! The colour of the leather, and the quality is brilliant! I keep going into the loungeroom just to stand there and look at it! lol

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are so happy to hear you love your beautiful new sofa.
Warm regards,

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

K.D at Plush was really nice, has great customer service skills. She went above and beyond with the service and as a result we left the store feeling great about our purchase.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Ace, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush. We would love to pass on your kind words, however we have several Kate's here at Plush. Could yo... read more »

Newcastle

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Love the new lounge, so comfortable. Great to sit back & relax. Thanks to Margaret at Newcastle, wonderful customer service.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi CMN, many thanks for sharing your kind words on your experience with Plush Newcastle Showroom. We are so happy to hear Margaret assisted you in choosing a sofa you love, and we will be sure to p... read more »

Lounge suit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I would just like to thank Joanne for all her help and assistance with the purchase of my new lounge, Joanne was very help and knowledgeable, can't wait to receive it.
Cheers
Glenn

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Glenn, we are very pleased to read your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Taylors Lakes Showroom. Thank you for your kind words, we will be sure to pass them on to Joanne. We are... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

A good experience from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

We went to the Jindalee store and Julie was helpful, friendly and professional and she gave us ideas on a selection of products. We put in our order and it was delivered before time which was great because we had it before Christmas. The delivery guys were fast, efficient, courteous and were careful with other furniture and possessions in the room. We were exceedingly pleased with the whole experience and would recommend Plush without a moments hesitation.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lyn, thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback on your experience with Plush Jindalee Showroom and with the delivery of your sofa. We are so happy to hear of the helpful serv... read more »

Plush Customer Service Technician Corey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

The Plush Service Technican Corey was sent to home to assess our lounge after a request was made to Customer Service. Corey quickly identified the issue and offered a good solution to the problem.
He arrived at the appointment time and rectified the problem within a hour. He was particularly concerned to be sure that our expectations were met, which they were. He was thorough in the work he did and is a great ambassador for the Plush brand.

Thank you to Lush for resolving our issue and to Corey for his great work.

Raymond Finger

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Raymond, we appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush's Customer Care Team. We are pleased to hear of Corey's helpful service and are happy to ... read more »

10 STARS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We purchased a couch from DFO South Warf,it is a very nice quality,I would also like to highly recommend KATE,she is very friendly and helpful person,GREAT SERVICE.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi derya, thanks for taking the time to share your kind words on your experience with Plush South Wharf Showroom. We are happy to hear of Kate's helpful service in assisting you to find your perfec... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

A plus product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

In-store purchase with Florent at Loganholme Plush was a breeze as Florent was understanding and helpful and lots of options made simple. Purchased a Lyly with two recliners option and chaise. Wait time was around 10 weeks, but well worth it. Highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your great feedback on your experience with Plush Logan Showroom. We are so pleased to read of Florent's understanding and helpful assistance, and we will be sure to p... read more »

Loving It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We are loving our new lounge and ottoman and can relax knowing we have taken up the Plush -Shield.
Margaret was great helping me choose fabrics and configuration.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Julie, many thanks for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your experience with Plush Newcastle Showroom. We are very pleased to hear of Margaret's helpful service in assisting yo... read more »

Can't wait for my snuggle chair to arrive!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Jacqui was fantastic and well informed about the product range at Plush. She was able to help me find an absolutely perfect reading chair and a stunning bespoke fabric that fits with my personality and my home. She was fabulous with my multiple visits throughout the decision making process and extremely supportive. Just brilliant.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Carmel, we are so happy to hear Jacqui at Plush Albury Showroom assisted you in finding your perfect Snuggle Chair. Thank you for your kind words, we will be sure to pass them on. We are sure y... read more »

1 of 181 pages

Just call the office at Nunawading. No one answer. about my delivery. few days a go received call saying the delivery man will contact me a day before . so Danny called me yesterday and said will be between 9 to 12md. i waited till now 2.52pm, and called Danny. and he told me the delivery has been cancelled due to the balance not been paid. I was not told to pay the balance on the phone before. i thought i can pay the balance when i receive my goods today with credit card. Not happy wasting my time today.please let the office know. when and how i should go about it to get my delivery good.order no. 367200001355 .Date of order 14/10/2017 served by Sheena Regards, Irene ching

Irene asked on Dec 15, 2017

Hi Irene
We are sorry to hear that this has happened, we have escalated this and we will ensure you are contacted.
Plush Think Sofas

I bought the Lagunna couch afew weeks ago (My first plush couch). I choose the Tidal/Driftwood from the sample colors. The couch on display was blue. Today I walked into a plush store and saw the Tidal/Driftwood on another couch display and now I don't know if I have made the right decision with the color. It looked much lighter than the actual sample color so I'm not sure if it will go with my other furniture. I'm told delivery wont be till Jan. Anyone know whether I can change color ?. Anyone actually bought a couch in the Tidal/Driftwood color? Wouldn't mind seeing afew

Vatz asked on Nov 07, 2017

Hi Vatz
Please can you contact the showroom of purchase to discuss your options. Depending on the time frame of when you ordered there may be an option to re-select your fabric.

Plush - Think Sofas

I am a delivery guy for Plush and sometimes the clour looks different because they have different lighting than your house.

Hi, I am wanting to purchase a couch with full grain aniline tan leather and was just wondering what styles you do this leather in? Thanks

Brita H asked on Oct 18, 2017

Hi Brita H
We offer many different styles of sofas in Aniline/waxed pull up leather, please visit our website via www.plush.com.au or your nearest showroom will be able to assist further.
Plush think sofas

Hi Brita
Keep away from Plush
You pay top dollar for rubbish quality leather
Our leather lounge suite we bought lasted a couple of years until the leather started to peel off.
When they came to inspect it, they blamed it on body fluid causing these slight hairline cracks
You will note they have genuine leather swatches in their showroom, however prior to throwing our couches out I cut off the leather and to my disgust it was not genuine leather.
Moving forward I will get a professional opinion what type this is, and if it’s not leather as per my receipt, will be taking this matter further.
Customer service is appalling
Do yourself a favor and keep away

See all 74 questions about Plush Furniture