Florent review.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Hi we purchased our first ever plush lounge today and Florent was awesome to deal with, he knew his product information E.G sizes and colours.

Florent gave our two little girls a soft promo dog and they love them and have both sleep with them each night. This sort of thing is what makes it a personal experience not just a money grab.

Florent also received news from head office that as of today our sofa had an extra 5% off so he applied this to our deal.

Very happy thus far and can't wait to receive our lounge.

The store was at Slacks creek QLD near Ikea but not in the selection pannel.

Verified Customer

Looks perfect and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

We purchased the sofa from Florent at Plush Logan. We know nothing about Plush before, but we love it in the first sight because of its quality and design and believe it's what we want. Purchasing process is satisfied.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Lorraine was fantastic. Would recommend anyone to buy a lounge suit from her. She was well versed in her knolage about the products and had the answers to our question even before we knew we wanted to ask them.

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

We have just purchased a new suite which is on order and found that lyn Thomason that helped us with the purchas very helpful
And professional .
We now look forward to receiving our suite.

Newcastle Plush excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

We purchased our 2 x 2 seater lounges & chair in store. Margaret was extremely helpful when choosing colours & fabric would not hesitate to purchase from Plush again.

so impressed by the customer service we received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

My husband and I , and 2 young children purchased our new couch"s last weekend .
The service we received from Jacqui and the team at albury plush was amazing - she was more than happy to spend so much of her time informing us of information on the products .
We wanted to make sure our choice of couch would last in our home through the years , and think we have made the perfect choice with the colt sofas !!
Thank you so much for a pleasurable shopping experience , we cannot wait for them to arrive .

Faulty Sofa

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Faulty sofa delivered. Nothing resolved. Very poor customer center service. (No call back and follow up - ignored) Waste of my time and effort!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi EnS

So we can investigate this further and also a resolution please can you send your contact details to [email protected] and we will ensure you are contacted direct.

Warm Regards

Round Hill

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Online order experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I have been in communication with Lisa Rowlands with regard to ordering a Hudson 6 seater in leather. She was incredibly helpful and professional but also added that personal touch by her willingness to discus our situation in detail and with understanding. The order was completed as we had faith in Lisa as a representative of the organisation.

I hope the product and delivery is as professional and competent as the sales staff.

Fantastic Plush after sales service experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I had to have a motor replaced on my recliner couch after it failed after 1.5 months from purchase. The customer support line was fantastic, understanding and easy to work with. They arranged a service technician with an email including the persons name and mobile number. I was fortunate to have Corey pick up my issue. As per the SMS he called within 2 business days to arrange to come out. Corey was on time, his service was courtesy, fantastic and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend buying and would buy another Plush couch because I know I will be looked after post sales. Thanks Plush service for your professional after sales service. Keep up the great work.

Plush Furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Id like to thank Frank from Plush in Frankston for spending over 3 hours with me over 2 visits to get my lounge needs exactly right! Frank was very informative and had so many options as I had a small space. Fabulous experience! Just waiting on the delivery to see my actual purchase. Cant wait!!

Verified Customer

Lounges seem good quality, but?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We have just purchased two electric Leroy recliner lounges from Plush and at this point we are very happy with the quality, comfort and value for money of our purchase.

We were very impressed with the Plush showroom, the range and quality of lounges available, and the service in the showroom at Auburn NSW.

What we feel needs improvement is the actual terms of purchase. In our opinion the terms are not friendly, even handed or trusting. They appear to be unreasonably weighted to the benefit of Plush, at the customers expense. We have alway
s believed in taking delivery of anything we purchase before we make the final payment. The week before we were to take delivery of our lounges we received a phone call advising that we were required to pay in full 48 hours before the lounges would be released for delivery to us. It then became obvious that the company would have our money and we hadn’t even sighted the product.

At this point we actually looked online at www.productreview.com.au to discover that approximately 10% of Plush customers were unhappy. The suggestion was to be very wary of paying sight unseen.

Plush required a deposit of approximately 30% of the total price and they held this for 2 months before out lounges were available. We were also advised, on numerous occasions, that in the event of a dispute we could lose all of our deposit.

When we examined more closely we found a number of issues that made us feel uneasy.

1. The number of unhappy customers.

2. Paying 30% deposit for two months and the full amount before delivery.

3. There was no complete name of any Plush personnel on the paperwork. There was a Christian name and the first letter of a surname. We later discovered that this was not even the correct first letter of that person’s surname. Plush had totally dodged giving us the full name of any representative.

4. The signature on the initial sales order was unreadable, with no printed name.

5. In short whilst Plush insisted on obtaining our full name, street address, and phone and email contact details we did not even have the full name of the sales person we were dealing with. We also noticed that the replies by Plush to adverse reviews were authorised by “Warm Regards, Plush Sofas” or “Plush Official”. No real names were supplied.

6. We feel that any reputable company who have complete confidence in their product would ensure that they operate transparently and individuals would automatically provide their names and positions to customers and COD would be a payment option.

After considering these matters we expressed to Plush our reluctance to pay in full before receival. They then relented and agreed to allow us to inspect and examine the lounges before final payment was made.

In short whilst we are, at this stage, very happy with our lounges we suggest that you consider stipulating at the time of your order that you will only make the final COD payment after receiving your lounge. Stick to this and don’t accept any other stories. It’s your money.

Punctual Plush

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Purchased in store.Easy to organise.Delivery drivers Alan & Jordan were great. Punctual, efficient, no mess,left with one awesome new couch. Thanks all. Would highly recommend Plush Penrith if in the market for a couch.

Online order with Dawn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Thanks Dawn, for your assistance with my online purchase. You were very helpful and friendly and got back to me on my initial query really quickly, and from there the whole ordering process was quick and easy. This is my second time shopping with Plush and I will be back again! Thanks

Melbourne

• 2 answers

Joanne is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Joanne from Taylors Lakes store is awesome. We needed another piece to our 10 piece lounge and she went out of her way for us. She is polite and friendly. We love our lounge and have recommended our family and friends to PLUSH.

melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Poor communication, bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We brought a 6 seater L shape and a two seater leather lounge with a 5 year warranty after 2 years the color started to come off so we reported it to plush. We got a call to say a contractor would come out they told us the surface was coming off, another person came out sometime later and had a look, that was a couple of weeks ago. I managed to get through to customer care and was told that some of Victorias cases are delt with in NSW and we were one of them and they would ring me in less than 2 mins, but that didn't happen, I have tried to contact them again but can't get through to them, I have left my number but as of yet no call back

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Greg
We are sorry to hear of your situation and would like to look into this further, please can you send your contact details to [email protected] and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible.
Warm Regards
Plush Think Sofas

Its just so frustrating trying to deal with plush, no company should treat there customers like they have with me, surely it can't be good for business. We will never deal with Plush again and h... read more »

Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We had a problem with our lounge suite and called Plush Customer Care. We were completely blown away by the courteous and prompt response to our concerns. The lady who took our call was so helpful and responded with empathy and understanding........

The technician that was sent to view and fix the problem was very efficient, unintrussive and so polite.

What great Customer Service service.....extremely rare in todays environment where unfortunately the words Customer Service is more a cliche than an actual reality.

Thank you so much .....we will be returning customers

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fabulous customer service, great price, nice product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We went to look for lounges (taking advantage of their 50% off sale) for our theatre room and needed it to fit a specific configuration and size. We spent nearly 2 hours in the Jindalee showroom with Sandra who couldn't do more to help us in looking at all the various options and drawing up our chosen lounge configuration. She even let us take home the leather swatches to decide on colour and followed by email with further questions we had after checking measurements at home.
Our lounges took 8 weeks to be made (within the 7 - 9 weeks advised
) with contact 2 weeks prior and then again when they were ready to make a delivery date.
The delivery team confirmed delivery the day before and although the delivery men were running a bit late (they called half an hour before arriving) they were polite and didn't complain about having to carry each piece down our long steep driveway (as they couldn't get the truck down closer).
On giving the new lounges a clean with the leather care products supplied (as part of the additional leather warranty) I noticed a couple of minor marks (looked to be from adhesive tape) on one of the chairs. I contacted customer service and within 48 hours we had a leather repair person out and the leather was back to perfect.
The lounge looks and feels great and we are very happy with our purchase from Plush and would be happy to recommend them.

Great Couch. Long delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Couch is beautiful. The quality is superb but the delivery time was agonising. Make sure you order the couch before you move in to your new place because it takes about 8 weeks to deliver. Our living room looked very empty for the first 8 weeks of our tenancy.

Larry was outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Larry at myaree was outstanding
Friendly with clear information and good suggestions
The buying process was efficient
We would recommend this store and ask for Larry

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Our in-store purchase of 2 Berlin couches was made extremely easy with the help of Nick from the Geelong Plush store. Walking in late on a Saturday afternoon with 2 'helpful' children, nothing was too much trouble for Nick. From the indecisiveness in choosing a couch style to fabric type, we were not rushed but were helped through the whole purchasing process. Can't wait until they are delivered.

1 of 141 pages

Has anyone had this problem with the Citti sofa? In February I ordered the sofa in leather and it was delivered 11 weeks later. I noticed that the vertical seams in the headrest did not line up with the vertical seams in the lumber support and were out by as much as 15mm. A technician attempted to repair the problem but it made no difference. I was given a replacement sofa which was delivered last Saturday morning, 6 months after placing my original order. The replacement has exactly the same problem! Where is the quality control? The sofa I saw in the showroom was fabric, rather than leather, and it seems to me that no allowance has been made for the thickness of the leather.

Sandie asked on Aug 16, 2017

Is it possible to have a modular leather sofa (bought from Plush not long ago but leather came out a bit shiny despite our efforts st choosing the more matte option) recovered in fabric? Would it be worth doing relative to the cost of a new sofa? Can Plush do this? it's a three seater lush return chaise.

Sarah V asked on Aug 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sarah
Unfortunately re upholstery is not a service Plush offers, in most cases it would not be cost effective to recover a lounge mainly as it will invalidate the 10 year warranty.
Warm regards
Plush Think Sofas

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing either the Parlour, Ashley or Phoenix couch sets. Has anyone bought these and have reviews and how long do they last? Many couches I've bought in the past seem to break and cushions end up worn really quickly.

Jack I. asked on Aug 01, 2017