Service support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Very satisfied with Plush following up so promptly on a couple of our concerns re the Emmerson Leather Sofas recently delivered.
Corey the service rep was very professional & extremely efficient in rectifying our issues.
Excellent service overall

Our living room is complete and perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We went into the dandenong store back in October and we were served by Lorraine. She went above and beyond for us. She took her time to present us with different ideas, setups, suggested colours with the colour scheme of our homes, even gave us ideas on how to make it pet friendly. The thing that really impressed us was she demonstrated to us how to clean the sofa in the event there was a little stain (it's not that hard!) The whole team at the dandenong store was lovely. They all joined in and assisted us too (Chelsea and Sandra). You could tell they were a team because they really help each other out. We got our delivery on Saturday and the service was amazing! The guys were quick and professional. They even texted to let you know when they were coming 10mins before hand. Everything was perfect and we could not be happier with our purchase! Thank you Plush Sofas and girls!

Great service delivering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Great service by Jonathan this morning in delivering and assembling our 2 fabric sofas. Thank you Jonathan and colleague. --- ---

Great professional service, lovely staff at Knox store- very easy to navigate

- very easy to navigate
- good range of products, but could have more and bigger store space
- very sharp with our purchase, great quality
- furniture was delivered and installed by two great delivery guys

great service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Marcia our sales representative was very obliging and affable - explained everything about the product, delivery times and any extras. The delivery team were of the same high level. The lounge is very good quality and very comfortable.

Helpful & professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Lisa was extremely helpful with ordering our couch and petite swivel chairs. From getting fabric samples out on time and great prices for our products I was 100% satisfied.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Thanks Andrea at Nunawading Store for your help and very professional service.It was a positive experience ordering my Cameo Sofa with you.
There is a big range to choose from.
I have recommended Plush in the past to my friends and family and will continue to do so.I can’t wait for it to be delivered.
Thanks again Andrea

Service Knowledge & Patience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Service, knowledge of products and patience. That’s what you get from David at Plush Furniture Knox. I have never written a review before, but the service and professionalism David gave us at Plush Knox was so amazing. My wife and I are VERY particular and cautious with what we buy, and David allayed ALL, and I mean all our concerns. We are the sort of people that would drive most sales staff crazy. David was so unbelievably patient and understanding. From choosing the right chairs, fabric and colour through to the itemisation of our order and beyond. We have purchased two single recliners, and a two seater sofa.
I would highly recommend David at Plush Furniture.

Made in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I went to Plush after searching many other furniture stores. They had the best designs and best of all I was able to choose exactly the right covering for the chairs. The price was excellent. Denis was very helpful and explained all my options so I could choose with confidence. The only suggestion I could make is that Plush enable customers to buy "Birds of a Feather" merchandise in store. They advertise it, why not sell it too?

Wonderful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I have just purchased a Carlton couch (3 seater with chaise and recliner in Coastal Silver leather) from the Townsville store, and Claire has made this a wonderful experience. I am the first to admit that I am not the easiest customer (indecisive and quite picky), and Claire has been incredibly patient and willing to provide me with all the information I have requested. The couch was delivered today and I am very happy with the product, and although there are a few minor scratches in the leather, I have no doubt that this will be taken care of in the upcoming weeks.
I plan to purchase an armchair in the upcoming months, and will absolutely be returning to Plush Townsville to make this purchase.
Thank you Claire (and team) !

In Love with our Sofa!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Leanne in Nunawading was fantastic! We went in not really knowing what we want and she helped to guide us to a fab sofa. She made us feel at ease throughout the process as we were not sure about how much we wanted to spend at first and she was great to not pressure us throughout the process. The delivery process was also pretty seamless and the guys brought it right up and put it in place. So glad we went for a better quality company like Plush over Ikea as it was just hassle free.
We have to say as well, Leanne was a pleasure to deal with and made us laugh a lot! :)

What Fantastic Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We went into the Plush Knox store "just to look" and ended up placing an order for a 3 seater lounge along with a matching single, an unrelated swivel armchair and a fabulous ottoman. Mel was extremely helpful in sorting out what we needed and made the process very easy. When the products were delivered we were blown away by the delivery team,so polite, friendly and helpful, they even moved out our old suite into the garage. All the people that we met at Plush were of the same ilk and we couldn't recommend them highly enough.

5 Stars for Tim Collins

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I recently purchased a sofabed from Plush Furniture and wish to thank staff at Richmond for great customer service - and a huge thank you for the extra effort TIM COLLINS made to ensure prompt delivery - loving the sofa and much appreciate Tim’s professional approach and assistance.

Great Customer online service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

HUan was great very helpful, answered all my questions. I place order online and she called me back to confirm order and also offer a buy one Gert one free special which I am very excited about. Her phone manner was 10/10

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Leesa, we are so happy to hear of your visit to our Plush Online Showroom. It is wonderful hearing of Huan's service in the season of giving and your excitement. We look forward to hearing from you again!

kincumber

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

hamptons style

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Today I received delivery of The Hollister chair and Ottoman , very Hampton's and very in Vogue , it seems every décor book I purchase has this chair in it , The timber is white and the cushion fabric is called Aloe , a pale soft Aqua, the great thing is the seat and back cushions can be turned over for even use. I was offered a choice of many fabric colours and also wood colours from white through to dark brown , The staff were very informative and really lead you through all the various choices that are available, this chair is part of The West Coast Collection and as I love that beachy kind of vibe it works fantastically well ,also a Ten year warranty, WOW.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that our staff met all your needs and that you are now enjoying your beautiful new Plush Sofa. Looking for... read more »

Smooth purchase process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

From selection to confirmation of purchase, a very customer friendly and easy to follow process. Looking forward to receiving our product.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you look forward to receiving your beautiful new Plush sofa and we look forward to your next visit.

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

My review is on the service we received from your sales consultant Hai, he was a very pleasant and well spoken young man and informative in regards to product. He gave us the time and space to make our choice. We purchased the lounge as Hai made us feel confident we would be great product.
We are excited and looking forward to receiving our new lounge and looking forward to being a happy Plush customer..

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, we are delighted hearing of the fantastic customer service from our Plush Auburn Showroom. It is wonderful to hear that our Sofa Specialist made sure all your needs were met and that you ... read more »

Our perfect lounge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Ritika from Belrose bent over backwards to ensure we purchased our perfect lounge. She even managed to help us sort out changes in colour and configuration. We are over the moon with the end result!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Yvette, we are over the moon hearing of the dedicated service from Ritika at our Plush Belrose Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.
Plush Think Sofas

Great delivery service from Karl and team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Overall we give 4 stars to the Plush experience overall. Mainly due to the 1 week delay from Plush HQ. I think Plush need to sort out their delivery management system.

Karl and his team on the other hand were very professional and efficient with the delivery and assembly of our sofa. Would highly reccomend to ask for Karl (from KC2U) for delivery of your sofas. 5 stars for the delivery team!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi C, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with Plush. We are pleased to hear of the great service by our amazing delivery team which we will be sure to pass on. We are disappo... read more »

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We just purchased a sofa online, and although we havent received the product yet, the service was great. Huan, my customer service officer was extremely thorough, prompt in responses and clear in all the responses to my questions. Now we look forward to receiving the sofa.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Crystal, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Online Showroom. We are so pleased to hear of Huan's fantastic service throughout your sofa selection process and look forward to passi... read more »

1 of 305 pages

Has anyone purchased the 'estate' two or three seater lounge in natural leather? Wanting some reviews..

KMH asked on Nov 24, 2018

Answer this

Don't buy their leather sofas, you will be both disappointed and in touch with fair trading to access your inevitable refund.

After an unnecessarily protracted process, plush eventually removed my poorly manufactured couches, the delivery man said 'peeling leather...?', I said 'yes'. He replied with 'we've collected quite a few of those recently'.

So if plush is so aware of their faulty products, why have they not been recalled, why are they still being sold and why take so long to action a clearly understood complaint....? Because they don't have any intention of doing the right thing and returning your money.

See below conversations following others' questions for the real plush experience. Dreadful company.

We have purchased a few sofas from Plush and we are still very happy. I have had an issue with our main sofa and it was all sorted through the customer service team. Before purchasing just invest time in chatting to one of the showroom staff or better yet ask your questions to the frequently asked question on the website. This Duck character seems to be a serial troller to have a disgruntled comment on everything. Has anyone thought that his comments are over the top. People can have an opinion but this is ridiculous... and before you say it, no this isn’t plush. I’m just a customer that has plush sofas and had an issue which got sorted. No such thing as perfect. Maybe it’s time that this Duck moves on with life and stops having the same copy and paste comments and give people that have constructive feedback a chance.

I'm wondering if anyone has the Carlton modular in Fabric (mist). If so, are you still happy with it? It's such a big purchase so really want to get the right one. Thanks in advance.

ATF asked on Nov 23, 2018

Answer this

I actually have the Carton in Mirage fabric. I love it. The fabric is fantastic. I used to have leather but it was time for a change and I’m glad I did. I have the electric reclining motor as well and it’s so completely comfortable. Don’t think you will be disappointed as I wasn’t. Great sofa especially in fabric.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it!

Has anyone bought a Strand modular sofa? I am interested in how it is holding up. There are some terrible reviews on here. I am looking at buying an ex display model and I would be guessing that the warranty will not apply. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Daisy L asked on Oct 28, 2018

Answer this

Don't get sucked into the lie that there will be no warranty. There is always a statutory warranty. Its the law. Look up Australia consumer law.

I won't bother with any of the big high street brands, plush, scali. Norman etc. Their sofas are cheaply made in china, low quality and the companies take zero responsibility for it.

Hard to find good quality in Australia unfortunately.

Duck
You seem to be very knowledgeable on Australian consumer laws and the responsibilities and liabilities of companies such as plush and other high street brands
I would like to consult you on your input to similar upcoming situation, how can I get in contact ?
Regards Cdog

Go elsewhere. Fast. Stop thinking about buying from Plush. (I am Not a compititor, just another v unhappy - ripped off customer)

See all 106 questions about Plush Furniture