Omg - we love our Zara no so petites! Thank you Leanne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Who on earth orders a navy sofa? We do!! Who knew that Leanne would be so right about which sofa to order for our home. After loads of help and discussion we ordered not one but two, 4 seater, Zara petit sofas in Montana Navy: a major investment in size and space. They arrived 2 weeks ago and are just beautiful. Stunning actually. Leanne was SO right. She took the time to understand our home and our lifestyle and indeed talked out of our original choice of sofa, for all the right reasons for us. And she was right. The new sofas offset the colours in outside and in the room and, they are ridiculously comfortable. Talk about over deliver. We couldn’t be happier - with the advice, the range and the end result.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Warning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Agree with Kitty, don't buy Plush furniture. Purchased very expensive recliners, leather colour disappeared after 2 years on the headrests, apparently from sculpt oils, all in the warranty booklet if you don't use their products every 4 weeks. I too have a very expensive leather lounge suite that I'm embarrassed of. Obviously I would have not purchased it if I knew. I have a leather lounge suite over 30 years old with no issues yet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

great serves alaxadra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

good serves in show room from Robert Liddell. happy for suggestion with sofa colour and good advise. we recommend to friends.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Mary, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Robert at our Plush Alexandria Showroom. We hope you can't wait for your beautiful new sofa and we look forward to welcoming your... read more »

Beautiful piece of furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

We went to the Myaree store and were pleasantly greeted by Larry and he really looked after us well. We bought floor stock, an ottoman, as it was just what we were after and we are very happy with the purchase. We have decided we want another ottoman and will be going back to the Myaree store. Looking forward to dealing with Larry again.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Larry at our Plush Myaree Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and your intent to return which we are sure he is also... read more »

Great service and followup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Lisa Rowlands was super helpful and continued to follow me up over a 3 week period to finalise my order, which i really appreciate as I wasn't always available. However she made me feel that she/Plush hadn't forgotten about me after taking my deposit and she assisted with the pro's and con's of the final fabric choice. Lisa was very clear and consise with the information she provided. I have purchased from Plush previously and the quality of the product was tops, so i assume this will be too when it arrives in the coming weeks.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with our Plush Online Showroom. We are pleased to read of the assistance you received from Lisa throughout your sofa selection pro... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service and fantastic quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

We had a great experience purchasing our new lounge from the Jindalee store. We were initially helped by a salesman (I cannot remember his name sorry!) and finalised our purchase with Julie - both were amazing. Great service, very knowledgeable and super helpful. I really loved how customisable every product is - both in configuration and fabric choices. Having a made-to-order lounge feels very special. The price was fantastic, and the quality is outstanding. We received our lounge within 8 weeks. The delivery service was excellent - shout out to the delivery guys, you’re awesome! Cannot recommend Plush highly enough - excellent products and even better service. Will certainly purchase from them again.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Erin, thank you for sharing on your wonderful experience with Plush. We are so pleased to hear that you loved customizing your perfect sofa at our Plush Jindalee Showroom and that you are now en... read more »

Fourth Instore Purchase from Julie at Jindalee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

After working in retail for many years I believe people buy people before they buy product. The Plush Jindalee store is an example of this, I always enjoy shopping there and finding what I am looking for with Julie who now knows exactly what I am trying to achieve and helps me get there. With her knowledge and recommendations she guides me so I can avoid costly mistakes and make the best decisions. All the staff of this store are friendly and always make everyone feel acknowledged and welcome, they are all keen to help on all occasions that I have been instore leading up to my purchases.
Although I do wish the Jindalee store did have the same sample section as the newer stores, which would save me a trip when I like to make a decision quickly on fabrics or leathers.
All of my Plush furniture so far has not disappointed me in quality or style and I always like to recommend Julie and the Jindalee staff along with the Plush product. Can't wait for my new purchases to arrive.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Sam, we are thrilled hearing of your glowing review of our Plush Jindalee Showroom. It is wonderful hearing of your forming friendship with our Jindalee team. Thank you for taking the time to le... read more »

SYDNEY

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service at alexandria

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Received very good service and reasonable price.
Thanks Robert Liddell at Alexandria Plush. Will recommmand this to other friends. L

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Robert at our Plush Alexandria Showroom. It is great to hear of his excellent assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Longe suite delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Rob and Jason delivered my lounge suite today - they were on time, courteous, quick and customer focussed . Their service was excellent. They had to carry the longe around the houses to the front as it wouldn’t fit through my back door but there was no complaint. They just got on with the job.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lee, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Excellent post-sale service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Some decorative stitching on our new sofa came undone after roughly 3 months of ownership. We called to claim on warranty. We were then contacted by the mobile repair representative to arrange a time to come and inspect. He turned up on time and was able to fix the stitching on the spot in about 10 minutes. No hard questioning about how it came undone etc, just did the job with a smile and went on his way to the next job. Thank you to Peter from Plush!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Robert, thank your for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are so happy to hear of Peter's excellent and extremely efficient work and we hope you enjoy your Plush Sofa.

Fantastic Range of Products and Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

My wife and I were provided with excellent customer service by Iain at Plush Joondalup, Western Australia. Thanks again for your valued assistance, Iain - it was a pleasure meeting and dealing with you. We are very happy with our purchases and would recommend Plush Joondalup to anyone looking for a comfortable and attractive sofa or lounge suite.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Matt, we are so happy to hear of your visit to our Plush Joondalup Showroom. It is great to read of Iain's assistance throughout the sofa selection process and we hope you can't wait for your be... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

David w from the knox store gave us superb customer service. He spent a lot of time with us helping to choose most suitable products for us. The store has a varied range and we are extremely happy with our choice. Processing of payments and delivery customer service is excellent.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing on your wonderful experience with Plush. We are so pleased to read of the great service you received both in the our Plush Knox Showroom and upon delivery and that y... read more »

David at Knox is Fantabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

We came back to David W at Knox to talk about adding another sofa to our lounge room. We decided to go with the Sonoma 2 Str in a beautiful lagoon colour. We also decided to upgrade our existing lounge to the new Newport modular as it oozes class, and we just had to have it! This change of heart is a godsend no other company we know of offers this. Highly recommend Plush Knox and we will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone because David really took us seriously and looked after our needs. Ty David and Plush, we love what you all do!!!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi there, thank you for your glowing review of our Plush Knox Showroom. It is wonderful hearing of David's fantabulous service throughout your sofa selection process. We look forward to sharing you... read more »

Service support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Very satisfied with Plush following up so promptly on a couple of our concerns re the Emmerson Leather Sofas recently delivered.
Corey the service rep was very professional & extremely efficient in rectifying our issues.
Excellent service overall

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Kris, thank your for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear of Corey's excellent and extremely efficient work and we hope you enjoy your Plush Sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Our living room is complete and perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We went into the dandenong store back in October and we were served by Lorraine. She went above and beyond for us. She took her time to present us with different ideas, setups, suggested colours with the colour scheme of our homes, even gave us ideas on how to make it pet friendly. The thing that really impressed us was she demonstrated to us how to clean the sofa in the event there was a little stain (it's not that hard!) The whole team at the dandenong store was lovely. They all joined in and assisted us too (Chelsea and Sandra). You could tell they were a team because they really help each other out. We got our delivery on Saturday and the service was amazing! The guys were quick and professional. They even texted to let you know when they were coming 10mins before hand. Everything was perfect and we could not be happier with our purchase! Thank you Plush Sofas and girls!

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Chrisie, we are so pleased hearing of your visit to our Plush Dandenong Showroom. It is wonderful hearing that the Dandenong team worked together with the goal to find you your perfect sofa even... read more »

Great service delivering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Great service by Jonathan this morning in delivering and assembling our 2 fabric sofas. Thank you Jonathan and colleague. --- ---

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Corey, thank you for sharing on your wonderful experience with Plush. We are so pleased to read of the great service from our delivery team leaving you to enjoy your beautiful new sofa. We will ... read more »

Great professional service, lovely staff at Knox store- very easy to navigate

- very easy to navigate
- good range of products, but could have more and bigger store space
- very sharp with our purchase, great quality
- furniture was delivered and installed by two great delivery guys

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with our Plush Knox Showroom. We are pleased to hear that you took the time to browse our many sofas and are currently enjoying your own Plush Sofa.

great service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Marcia our sales representative was very obliging and affable - explained everything about the product, delivery times and any extras. The delivery team were of the same high level. The lounge is very good quality and very comfortable.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing on your wonderful experience with Plush. We are so pleased to read of the great service you received both in our Plush Aspley Showroom from Marcia and upon delivery a... read more »

Helpful & professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Lisa was extremely helpful with ordering our couch and petite swivel chairs. From getting fabric samples out on time and great prices for our products I was 100% satisfied.

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Cheryl, thank you for sharing on your wonderful experience with Plush. We are so pleased to read of the extremely helpful service from Lisa and we hope you can't wait for your Plush Sofa. We loo... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Thanks Andrea at Nunawading Store for your help and very professional service.It was a positive experience ordering my Cameo Sofa with you.
There is a big range to choose from.
I have recommended Plush in the past to my friends and family and will continue to do so.I can’t wait for it to be delivered.
Thanks again Andrea

Comments
Plush Official

Hi Lucy, we are so pleased to read of the excellent service you received from Andrea at our Plush Nunawading Showroom. It is great to hear of your purchase and that you can't wait for delivery and ... read more »

1 of 306 pages

Has anyone purchased the 'estate' two or three seater lounge in natural leather? Wanting some reviews..

KMH asked on Nov 24, 2018

Answer this

Don't buy their leather sofas, you will be both disappointed and in touch with fair trading to access your inevitable refund.

After an unnecessarily protracted process, plush eventually removed my poorly manufactured couches, the delivery man said 'peeling leather...?', I said 'yes'. He replied with 'we've collected quite a few of those recently'.

So if plush is so aware of their faulty products, why have they not been recalled, why are they still being sold and why take so long to action a clearly understood complaint....? Because they don't have any intention of doing the right thing and returning your money.

See below conversations following others' questions for the real plush experience. Dreadful company.

We have purchased a few sofas from Plush and we are still very happy. I have had an issue with our main sofa and it was all sorted through the customer service team. Before purchasing just invest time in chatting to one of the showroom staff or better yet ask your questions to the frequently asked question on the website. This Duck character seems to be a serial troller to have a disgruntled comment on everything. Has anyone thought that his comments are over the top. People can have an opinion but this is ridiculous... and before you say it, no this isn’t plush. I’m just a customer that has plush sofas and had an issue which got sorted. No such thing as perfect. Maybe it’s time that this Duck moves on with life and stops having the same copy and paste comments and give people that have constructive feedback a chance.

thats interesting aussie14 - clicking on your profile shows

- negative reviews for plush competitors
- answers on questions from 2 years ago on competitors pages telling them to go to plush instead

But no, you're definitely not a plush rep ;)

Shady profiles for a shady business.

I and many, many others agree with Duck. We even have a private facebook group gathering all the information we need to strike at once.

take that back to your boss.

I'm wondering if anyone has the Carlton modular in Fabric (mist). If so, are you still happy with it? It's such a big purchase so really want to get the right one. Thanks in advance.

ATF asked on Nov 23, 2018

Answer this

I actually have the Carton in Mirage fabric. I love it. The fabric is fantastic. I used to have leather but it was time for a change and I’m glad I did. I have the electric reclining motor as well and it’s so completely comfortable. Don’t think you will be disappointed as I wasn’t. Great sofa especially in fabric.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it!

Has anyone bought a Strand modular sofa? I am interested in how it is holding up. There are some terrible reviews on here. I am looking at buying an ex display model and I would be guessing that the warranty will not apply. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Daisy L asked on Oct 28, 2018

Answer this

Don't get sucked into the lie that there will be no warranty. There is always a statutory warranty. Its the law. Look up Australia consumer law.

I won't bother with any of the big high street brands, plush, scali. Norman etc. Their sofas are cheaply made in china, low quality and the companies take zero responsibility for it.

Hard to find good quality in Australia unfortunately.

Duck
You seem to be very knowledgeable on Australian consumer laws and the responsibilities and liabilities of companies such as plush and other high street brands
I would like to consult you on your input to similar upcoming situation, how can I get in contact ?
Regards Cdog

Go elsewhere. Fast. Stop thinking about buying from Plush. (I am Not a compititor, just another v unhappy - ripped off customer)

See all 106 questions about Plush Furniture