Review rating:

Great job - thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

First time I have used Power Steam, and they really exceeded my expectations. My special thanks to Luan who worked very hard and did a thorough job for us, especially in our dog problem area which was not in good shape. Excellent customer service is pretty rare these days, but Luan restored my faith in the service industry.
Overall I thought it was good value for money - I would use Power Steam again without hesitation.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Gordan
Thank you for your Chapel Hill carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. We will always do our best no matter how difficult the situation may be.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Peter was great, so thorough and friendly. They were able to fit my job in at short notice and were flexible with the timing when I needed to change. Excellent job as well, really happy with the result. I would highly recommend the team at Power Steam Cleaning. Thank you!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Nele,
Thank you for your Holland Park carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Always satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Second time I have used Power Steam and Both times I have been left extremely satisfied and grateful to Luan.
My carpets are always left looking, feeling and smelling amazing.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Tish,
Thank you for your Griffin carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always a pleasure working with you and helping you get your carpets clean and fresh.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Had 3 carpeted bedrooms with dog issues. Power steam cleaning sent a text to say they were coming, arrived on time and worked solidly until the job was done. Their quote matched the cost, and the clean was good given the state of the carpet. They are not the cheapest on offer but I am very happy with the service and quality provided.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi M,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. It was great to be able to help you with your carpet cleaning.

Very good service and good blokes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

These guys were great. I needed a small 2 room job done really quickly and not only did they squeeze me into their schedule within 48hrs, they also did a fantastic job. Luan was very helpful in the after-job instructions and made it easy to understand. Thanks guys.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your Greenslopes carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We do our best to accommodate those urgent jobs and are always willing to take the time to explain things that may be helpful for our customers.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

They did a great job, the carpets where heavily stained and they managed to get them looking great! The service was exceptional as well.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Brooke,
Thank you for your Kuraby carpet cleaning Brisbane review. The carpets were in pretty bad shape and yes it was surely heavily stained but that is our specialty. It was great to be able to make a difference.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Professional, friendly and efficient service. Knowledgeable advice on removal of cat urine. Carpets were left clean and smelling very fresh. Would definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. Those urine situations are not the most pleasant things to go through so we do our best to fix the situation as soon as possible for our customers.

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Carpets left fresh and clean. Service Prompt, efficient, caring about not damaging walls etc from equipment. Very reasonable. Would thoroughly recommend.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Bella,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Taking care of your walls and corners so they don't get damaged is just part of our process when cleaning your carpet and upholstery.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I am very happy with the service and the quality that was provided. The carpets, mattresses and sofa came out clean and smelt beautiful. The customer service and attention to details was very good. I will use Power Steam Cleaning again for sure.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Alina,
Thank you for your Thornlands carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to get your upholstery and carpets nice and clean again. We value our customers comments and appreciate all the support.

So clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Professional, efficient , friendly service with beautiful clean carpet as the result! Just what my family wanted! Thank you so much!!!!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Alicia,
Thank you for your Wakerley carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback. It is always motivating seeing more and more happy customers.

Friendly, Knowlegeable and Professional Cleaners.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This company was professional and all the staff were friendly. The booking process was easy and everything well explained by Peter. Laun cleaned my carpet and upholstery. I could not fault his service and professionalism. He sorted my carpet moth situation and made my King Furniture lounge look like new again. Best customer service!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Meri,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpet and upholstery looking new again. We appreciate your support and feedback.

Clayfield

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Reliable with good communication around booking and arrival times. Very polite and helpful plus happy with the quality of the work.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Jill,
Thank you for your Clayfield carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you.

Verified Customer

Fantastic company, 10 stars, wouldn’t use anyone else!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

After researching over a dozen carpet cleaning businesses, we are extremely relieved we went through Power Steam Cleaning. We had an older dog who urined on the carpet so was worried about the smell, the other carpet cleaning businesses we contacted didn’t even think they could fix this problem however after Luan cleaned our carpets, they were super clean and no smell at all. Even if you pay a little more money through Power Steam Cleaning, it’s worth it, you will not be disappointed. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to get their end of lease bond back or for anyone wanting a trusted carpet cleaning company. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job on our carpets, and for others looking to get their carpets done, please... look no further, Power Steam Cleaning is the way to go. Thanks Luan

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Shaz, Thank you for your East Brisbane Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to help our customers no matter how difficult the situation may be. Situations with urine can be ver... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We have used this service a number of times now - enough for me to want to write a review to recommend it! Prompt communication, a service very tailored to your needs and affordable pricing, it comes highly recommended.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Fiona,
Thank you for your Beenleigh carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It has been a pleasure helping you each time.

Did a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I called on a Thursday and they were able to book me in on the Monday. They were running late (which happens) and they sent me a courtesy text to let me know, and then sent another text when they were 30 mins away. I found this helpful in sorting out the rest of my day. Very happy with the quality of their work, which was done in a timely manner.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi E,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Very happy satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Friendly upfront service
Prompt
Super clean carpets.
Will definitely be using this service again
Happy to recommend this service to others

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Matene,
Thank you for your Nundah carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you get your carpets nice and clean again.

Outstanding Service I have ever received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I normally read lots of reviews but hardly write one. Previous reviewers lead me to Power Steam cleaning at first but I must admit I was still a bit skeptical when booking.
If you like me honest to god you do not need to worry. Power Steam Service is top notch!
We had 4 rooms, hallway, and stairs cleaned and the different Luan has made to the carpet was amazing. You can see clearly the difference before and after. He took the upmost care to make sure corners are protected prior to cleaning.
Luan was prompt and took the times to explain how he was going to treat the carpet. Our carpet is a bit old and the glue starting to peels off from the stairs. Luan's even took the times to explain aspect of the carpet so I can ensure to made it safe for my aging mum. Go above and beyond his service.
On top of that I forgot to mention when booking that I had a hallway. He gave that to us for free. This was in addition to the rooms size which our was slightly bigger than standard but he didn't charge us any extra.
He also did another cleaning favour for my little brother who's getting marry this saturday as a gift. They never even meet.
You can see that Luan is honest person and is very professional in what he does. I highly recommend his service and would definitely stick with Power Steam Cleaning in future.
Thank you Luan & Power Steam Cleaning

Michelle

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your Doolandella carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate that sometimes customers can be a little skeptical with so many people having bad experiences with compani... read more »

Incredible customer service and the highest quality cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Power Steam Cleaning competed a job at my home which included the cleaning of carpets in two bedrooms, a small hallway and an Armadillo & Co. rug in my dining room. They were absolutely fantastic from booking the job, answering all the questions I had about products, assisting me to estimate the room sizes and being so flexible with the day and time (I work full time). On the day, the gentleman messaged me to let me know he was on his way, he was on time, extremely kind and did a sensational job. I would not hesitate to use them again, and would strongly recommend this company to all. Thank you!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Rhiannon, Thank you for your Annerley Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand our customers have busy schedules so do our best to help.

Amazing Carpet Cleaners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

This company is amazing! They steam cleaned the carpets, couch and rugs in my home and the results are beyond belief. The couch has not been steam cleaned in over 6 years and Luan, has made it look, feel and smell like new again. The couch has survived dogs, kids, BBQ's and parties and was covered in stains. After being cleaned it looks like new. The carpets and rugs all had stains and marks on them and they are now all gone. I am so happy with the job Luan did and the customer service was fantastic. Very efficient and professional and they definitely went above and beyond and I highly recommend them.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Terrie, Thank you for your Algester carpeting cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. It was a pleasure to be able to you get your carpet and couch looking new again. It was great to ... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Had stain removed from sofa and pet urine stains as well as rugs steamed cleaned. Amazing professional service with honest advice. Highly recommend Peter and Luan.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Joan,
Thank you for your Coorparoo upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. Yes those pet urine stains can be a nightmare. We always do our best with the situation at hand. Glad we could help.

1 of 12 pages