Review rating:

Friendly, Knowlegeable and Professional Cleaners.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This company was professional and all the staff were friendly. The booking process was easy and everything well explained by Peter. Laun cleaned my carpet and upholstery. I could not fault his service and professionalism. He sorted my carpet moth situation and made my King Furniture lounge look like new again. Best customer service!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Meri,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpet and upholstery looking new again. We appreciate your support and feedback.

Clayfield

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Reliable with good communication around booking and arrival times. Very polite and helpful plus happy with the quality of the work.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Jill,
Thank you for your Clayfield carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you.

Verified Customer

Fantastic company, 10 stars, wouldn’t use anyone else!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

After researching over a dozen carpet cleaning businesses, we are extremely relieved we went through Power Steam Cleaning. We had an older dog who urined on the carpet so was worried about the smell, the other carpet cleaning businesses we contacted didn’t even think they could fix this problem however after Luan cleaned our carpets, they were super clean and no smell at all. Even if you pay a little more money through Power Steam Cleaning, it’s worth it, you will not be disappointed. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to get their end of lease bond back or for anyone wanting a trusted carpet cleaning company. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job on our carpets, and for others looking to get their carpets done, please... look no further, Power Steam Cleaning is the way to go. Thanks Luan

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Shaz, Thank you for your East Brisbane Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to help our customers no matter how difficult the situation may be. Situations with urine can be ver... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We have used this service a number of times now - enough for me to want to write a review to recommend it! Prompt communication, a service very tailored to your needs and affordable pricing, it comes highly recommended.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Fiona,
Thank you for your Beenleigh carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It has been a pleasure helping you each time.

Did a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I called on a Thursday and they were able to book me in on the Monday. They were running late (which happens) and they sent me a courtesy text to let me know, and then sent another text when they were 30 mins away. I found this helpful in sorting out the rest of my day. Very happy with the quality of their work, which was done in a timely manner.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi E,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Very happy satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Friendly upfront service
Prompt
Super clean carpets.
Will definitely be using this service again
Happy to recommend this service to others

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Matene,
Thank you for your Nundah carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you get your carpets nice and clean again.

Outstanding Service I have ever received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I normally read lots of reviews but hardly write one. Previous reviewers lead me to Power Steam cleaning at first but I must admit I was still a bit skeptical when booking.
If you like me honest to god you do not need to worry. Power Steam Service is top notch!
We had 4 rooms, hallway, and stairs cleaned and the different Luan has made to the carpet was amazing. You can see clearly the difference before and after. He took the upmost care to make sure corners are protected prior to cleaning.
Luan was prompt and took the times to explain how he was going to treat the carpet. Our carpet is a bit old and the glue starting to peels off from the stairs. Luan's even took the times to explain aspect of the carpet so I can ensure to made it safe for my aging mum. Go above and beyond his service.
On top of that I forgot to mention when booking that I had a hallway. He gave that to us for free. This was in addition to the rooms size which our was slightly bigger than standard but he didn't charge us any extra.
He also did another cleaning favour for my little brother who's getting marry this saturday as a gift. They never even meet.
You can see that Luan is honest person and is very professional in what he does. I highly recommend his service and would definitely stick with Power Steam Cleaning in future.
Thank you Luan & Power Steam Cleaning

Michelle

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your Doolandella carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate that sometimes customers can be a little skeptical with so many people having bad experiences with compani... read more »

Incredible customer service and the highest quality cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Power Steam Cleaning competed a job at my home which included the cleaning of carpets in two bedrooms, a small hallway and an Armadillo & Co. rug in my dining room. They were absolutely fantastic from booking the job, answering all the questions I had about products, assisting me to estimate the room sizes and being so flexible with the day and time (I work full time). On the day, the gentleman messaged me to let me know he was on his way, he was on time, extremely kind and did a sensational job. I would not hesitate to use them again, and would strongly recommend this company to all. Thank you!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Rhiannon, Thank you for your Annerley Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand our customers have busy schedules so do our best to help.

Amazing Carpet Cleaners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

This company is amazing! They steam cleaned the carpets, couch and rugs in my home and the results are beyond belief. The couch has not been steam cleaned in over 6 years and Luan, has made it look, feel and smell like new again. The couch has survived dogs, kids, BBQ's and parties and was covered in stains. After being cleaned it looks like new. The carpets and rugs all had stains and marks on them and they are now all gone. I am so happy with the job Luan did and the customer service was fantastic. Very efficient and professional and they definitely went above and beyond and I highly recommend them.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Terrie, Thank you for your Algester carpeting cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. It was a pleasure to be able to you get your carpet and couch looking new again. It was great to ... read more »

Amazing professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Had stain removed from sofa and pet urine stains as well as rugs steamed cleaned. Amazing professional service with honest advice. Highly recommend Peter and Luan.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Joan,
Thank you for your Coorparoo upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. Yes those pet urine stains can be a nightmare. We always do our best with the situation at hand. Glad we could help.

White Leather couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Luan cleaned our white leather couch after 5 yrs and i was so impreaaed to the difference it made. Would definitely recommend uaing this company and will definitely use them again.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Amie,
Thank you for your Springfield Lakes leather cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to get your leather couch looking nice and clean again.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Thanks to Luan, great job today, great customer focus and I'm very happy with the result, our carpets came up really well. Fast and very efficient and professional.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Shane,
Thank you for your Alderley carpet cleaning Brisbane and Rug cleaning Brisbane review. We always do everything we can to get the best result for you.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Wow...still getting outstanding friendly service. Have used Power Steam three times now and never been disappointed....extremely professional, effective and efficient.....highly recommended!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your Drewvale carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Each time it has been a pleasure to be able to assist you.

Thank you Power Steam Cleaning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Thank you for providing such a prompt, courteous and excellent service. It is so pleasing to see how much pride this company takes in its work and its company's reputation. I recommend Power Steam Cleaning to all who want a job well done!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Barbara, Thank you for your Chandler Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was great working with you and helping you with your carpet cleaning.

Fabulous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

So very impressed with Luan from Power Steam Cleaning and the wonderful service he provided. Prompt, professional, friendly service with great advice. Will be recommending this business to all my friends. My carpets and lounges look like new! Totally impressed all round.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Leanne Thank you for your Upper Kedron Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback and support. It was a pleasure to be able to help you get your carpets looking and smelling fresh again.

cleaned rugs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

How every owner operator of a business should present. Courteous , professional , friendly& knows his stuff! Have recommended him to all my friends and family already and the day is not done!!! Hats off to you Luan for a job well done! Thanks for turning up on time as well!!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Missy,
Thank you for your rug cleaning Brisbane review. It's great to see more and more happy customers.

Better than 5 Stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to leave a review for this company because of their fantastic service.

Luan was prompt and took the utmost of care with my house, ensuring to protect all of the corners and architraves. He was very professional and took the time to explain how he was going to treat the stain. You can tell that this guy is passionate about his work. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

The cleaning was spot-on. Our carpets were fantastic and even the couch and rug looked great.

I've had bad experiences with big carpet cleaning companies in the past (knocks, dents, bad cleaning jobs), but this will not happen again as I intend to stick with PowerSteam Cleaning, and I will encourage my family and friends to do the same! Highly recommended! Thanks Luan.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Mel,
Thank you for carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to help you. We appreciate your feedback and kind words, it gives us the motivation to continue helping more and more customers.

Excellent Honest Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Highly recommend this Company. Luan takes great pride in his job and was very professional. He managed to make our old sofa look fresh again and offered great advice. Thank you Luan and Peter!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Maree,
Thank you for your Upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback.

Amazingly clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Such a difference can't believe how clean it has come up and there was so many stains on the carpet and it looks new would definitely recommend this company.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Sheree,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It's great to be able to make a difference for you.

Verified Customer

Only company to actually get carpet clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I've used 4 different carpet cleaning companies and although the others were slightly cheaper, none of them got the carpet clean. It would look clean then the carpet would dry and the dirty marks were still there. I used Power Steam Clean in 2015 and was blown away. I will never use any other company. They are amazing

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Erica,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help you and see you as a returning customer.

1 of 12 pages