Review rating:
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service and very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Power Steam Cleaning have just left my house, my carpet looks great and he was very helpful. I will be using this company again.

Don't go past Power Steam Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

As a first time user of Power Steam Cleaning, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Luan was a breath of fresh air - timely, efficient, personable and certainly knows his business. I knew what he was doing every step of the way and he got on and did what he said he would do with no fuss. Delighted with the results - our carpets look and feel like new again. Highly recommended!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Keith,
Thank you for your Burpengary Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It is always good to see our customers smiling after our carpet cleaning Brisbane service.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I'm glad I chose Power Steam Cleaning - Luan was very professional and helpful. He explained what he would do, got straight on with the clean and did a great job, my carpets and rug were left clean and fresh. Very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Grammie,
Thank you for your Clayfield Carpet Cleaning Brisbane and Rug Cleaning review. We always take the time to explain things to our customers and answer any questions as well.

Highly Recommend Power Steam Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This is the first time we've used Power Steam Cleaning after initially using a shonky company to clean our carpets. Luan was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. We are so happy with the results and will be using Power Steam Cleaning only in the future. Thank you for looking after our carpets.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi C, Thank you for your Ferny Grove Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. Unfortunately no matter what industry it is you are going to get some bad companies as well as good companies. We are glad you ... read more »

Very punctual

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Highly recommend power steam cleaning Luan didn't muck around , he got in and checked out what I asked to be done and did a fantastic job very happy with the end result and will use them again .

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi R,
Thank you for your Albany Creek Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

First time I have used Power Steam Cleaning and the Carpets, stairs and rug were left clean and fresh. Luan's friendly and helpful customer service was outstanding.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi JCM,
Thank you for your Ascot Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to assist you.

Great job - thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

First time I have used Power Steam, and they really exceeded my expectations. My special thanks to Luan who worked very hard and did a thorough job for us, especially in our dog problem area which was not in good shape. Excellent customer service is pretty rare these days, but Luan restored my faith in the service industry.
Overall I thought it was good value for money - I would use Power Steam again without hesitation.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Gordan
Thank you for your Chapel Hill carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. We will always do our best no matter how difficult the situation may be.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Peter was great, so thorough and friendly. They were able to fit my job in at short notice and were flexible with the timing when I needed to change. Excellent job as well, really happy with the result. I would highly recommend the team at Power Steam Cleaning. Thank you!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Nele,
Thank you for your Holland Park carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Always satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Second time I have used Power Steam and Both times I have been left extremely satisfied and grateful to Luan.
My carpets are always left looking, feeling and smelling amazing.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Tish,
Thank you for your Griffin carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is always a pleasure working with you and helping you get your carpets clean and fresh.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Had 3 carpeted bedrooms with dog issues. Power steam cleaning sent a text to say they were coming, arrived on time and worked solidly until the job was done. Their quote matched the cost, and the clean was good given the state of the carpet. They are not the cheapest on offer but I am very happy with the service and quality provided.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi M,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. It was great to be able to help you with your carpet cleaning.

Very good service and good blokes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

These guys were great. I needed a small 2 room job done really quickly and not only did they squeeze me into their schedule within 48hrs, they also did a fantastic job. Luan was very helpful in the after-job instructions and made it easy to understand. Thanks guys.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your Greenslopes carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We do our best to accommodate those urgent jobs and are always willing to take the time to explain things that may be helpful for our customers.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

They did a great job, the carpets where heavily stained and they managed to get them looking great! The service was exceptional as well.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Brooke,
Thank you for your Kuraby carpet cleaning Brisbane review. The carpets were in pretty bad shape and yes it was surely heavily stained but that is our specialty. It was great to be able to make a difference.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Professional, friendly and efficient service. Knowledgeable advice on removal of cat urine. Carpets were left clean and smelling very fresh. Would definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane and urine treatment review. Those urine situations are not the most pleasant things to go through so we do our best to fix the situation as soon as possible for our customers.

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Carpets left fresh and clean. Service Prompt, efficient, caring about not damaging walls etc from equipment. Very reasonable. Would thoroughly recommend.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Bella,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Taking care of your walls and corners so they don't get damaged is just part of our process when cleaning your carpet and upholstery.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I am very happy with the service and the quality that was provided. The carpets, mattresses and sofa came out clean and smelt beautiful. The customer service and attention to details was very good. I will use Power Steam Cleaning again for sure.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Alina,
Thank you for your Thornlands carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to get your upholstery and carpets nice and clean again. We value our customers comments and appreciate all the support.

So clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Professional, efficient , friendly service with beautiful clean carpet as the result! Just what my family wanted! Thank you so much!!!!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Alicia,
Thank you for your Wakerley carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback. It is always motivating seeing more and more happy customers.

Friendly, Knowlegeable and Professional Cleaners.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This company was professional and all the staff were friendly. The booking process was easy and everything well explained by Peter. Laun cleaned my carpet and upholstery. I could not fault his service and professionalism. He sorted my carpet moth situation and made my King Furniture lounge look like new again. Best customer service!

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Meri,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpet and upholstery looking new again. We appreciate your support and feedback.

Clayfield

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Reliable with good communication around booking and arrival times. Very polite and helpful plus happy with the quality of the work.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Jill,
Thank you for your Clayfield carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you.

Verified Customer

Fantastic company, 10 stars, wouldn’t use anyone else!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

After researching over a dozen carpet cleaning businesses, we are extremely relieved we went through Power Steam Cleaning. We had an older dog who urined on the carpet so was worried about the smell, the other carpet cleaning businesses we contacted didn’t even think they could fix this problem however after Luan cleaned our carpets, they were super clean and no smell at all. Even if you pay a little more money through Power Steam Cleaning, it’s worth it, you will not be disappointed. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to get their end of lease bond back or for anyone wanting a trusted carpet cleaning company. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job on our carpets, and for others looking to get their carpets done, please... look no further, Power Steam Cleaning is the way to go. Thanks Luan

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Shaz, Thank you for your East Brisbane Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to help our customers no matter how difficult the situation may be. Situations with urine can be ver... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We have used this service a number of times now - enough for me to want to write a review to recommend it! Prompt communication, a service very tailored to your needs and affordable pricing, it comes highly recommended.

Comments
Power Steam Cleaning Official

Hi Fiona,
Thank you for your Beenleigh carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It has been a pleasure helping you each time.

1 of 12 pages