Changed the recipe

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

This used to be the nicest juice ever but upon buying a bottle the other day I noticed it tasted different , and I read the label Which now states they add water ten percent ! Your product used to 100% juice, not impressed your quality has gone down hill and I won't be buying again ! !! Maybe pick up your game and make your juice the way it used to be

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 helpful vote

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2016

Extremely disappointed with the level of product and service by this company. About 4-6 weeks ago I brought 2x of there products which smelt and tasted off, not to had floaties. I called the company to find out how they wanted me to handle. I was told they would contact me back that day or latest the following morning 5 days later and 3 calls someone finally spoke to me.

They advised to disgard of the faulty item and that they were arranging to send me vouchers to make up for the faulty products 5 weeks later and nothing arrived in the post and I can't go to the shop and return as I have disgarded of the item!!! I have purchased there products so much in the past and no issues but the 1 time I do and I raise the level of service is appalling and I am at the shortage of the voucher they promised and not to mention the shop that I brought them from still have the faulty item on the shelf selling to other consumers.

I highly recommend that this company stick to there promises as at the moment I am a little disappointed and have not brought another product since as I can't trust them.

Pros and cons

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2015

Okay so the coconut water has an after taste that lasts about 30 seconds which is really bad. But after a while, the after taste goes away and you will want to drink more. 100% natural, healthy and (slightly) yucky.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Delicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2014

Due to health issues have to be careful with juices. This is the best it tastes like fresh apple juice. I add my super "green" powder- fabulous!

Pelican Waters, Qld

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 30 helpful votes

Perfect Fruit Juice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2014

Presha Fruit Juice is the best tasting apple juice I have tasted so far. I have tasted many over the years and have stuck with this product for the last year. The taste is as close to a Pink Lady apple as you can get. Love this company's feedback and customer service as well. A little bit more expensive than other brands but well worth it.

+ Clarity, taste and no horrible preservative taste.

- Hard to find in Qld in terms of other varieties and the 2litre size