Review rating:

One of the best service experiences we’ve encountered

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We are so grateful to Nathan and Melinda for their hard work and unrelenting support and attention.
Ours was a complex situation, Nathan was reassuring and didn’t stop until he found a solution that worked for us. He kept us informed, was so thorough in every aspect of our transaction which in turn gave us the best possible deal even when faced with restrictions.
Our loan experience should have been stressful and faced losing a huge amount of money.
Thankfully we were recommended to one of the best in the business who even on an overseas holiday worked tirelessly to help us. We had spoken to other brokers and they all failed in comparison. We would not hesitate to recommend Nathan to anyone looking for a loan. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you made our dreams come true, saved us from a horrible stressful experience and made it so easy and enjoyable. You’ve got customers for life and we’ve already recommended you to our friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Nathan was exceptional
I doubted any broker would be able to get me a loan. Nathan never gave up. He worked tirelessly and managed against all the odds to get me a loan at the 11th hour before I lost my deposit. I can not recommend him and Private Capital Management highly enough. Thank you Nathan.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for your review Natascha. We are proud of the outcome on your loan and how amazingly well your Airbnb property is now doing... Nathan and the PCM Team.

Trust is important

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Nathan has proven that his advice is balanced and client benefit
Focused - in light of the Royal Commision - clearly Nathan’s breed of advisor are a rarity

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Trust and ethics is something I pride myself on. Nathan.

Verified Customer

Professional, responsive and great advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I could not be happier with the advice Nathan has given me over the past 14 months. His advice has been invaluable in helping me set myself up financially. His knowledge on a range of different financial products has helped me save money. He is always contactable (even when overseas!) and is happy to explain more complex financial products.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Glad to hear you are happy with your financial plan Jinesh and I am happy about the positive impact we have made. Nathan & the PCM Team.

Verified Customer

The best service I've ever experienced.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I need to begin this by saying straight off the bat, I would not have been able to handle the full process of purchasing my first property if it weren't for Nathan. The entire ordeal was filled with stresses that caused multiple delays and problems. Nathan took full control and worked far beyond his minimum requirement in order to help me successfully settle on my property and secure my loan. To reiterate, Nathan does not simply take a client, secure any rate and move on to the next, he goes above and beyond. Not only does he secure, by far and away the best rate available, but he provides extremely valuable advice and maintains assistance all the way through to settlement. Nathan cares about his client's financial well-being as much as he focuses on securing the best loan possible, which is something very difficult to come by in my experience. I would only ever recommend PCM to anyone looking to step into the property market and look forward to working with Nathan again in the future.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback and it means a lot that you are happy with what we do. We are very excited that you purchased your place and it all worked out. Nathan & the PCM Team...

Above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

PCM and Nathan in particular really helped and supported me enter the real estate game and purchase my first property, something i had been avoiding for a long time. Nathan spent a lot of time explaining things, drawing up a number of scenarios and options to suit me and my life style and generally went above and beyond at each step of the process. Nathan also very patiently addressed other questions/fears i had in other aspects of the purchasing of my home when really it wasn't part of his remit. I am so grateful to Nathan for his guidance, professionalism and expert advice. I plan on using PCM in my future financial goals.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Jenny. We look forward to working with you going forward. Nathan and the Private Capital Management team...

Smooth and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

After meeting with Nathan at private capital management, we were immediately at ease and felt prepared with our first home purchase. We couldn’t be happier with the incredible support Nathan gave to us and will be recommending him personal to family and friends. Thanks for making our first home purchase stress free and the most fun!

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for the feedback Abbie. We are really happy that we were able to make your home loan process so smooth. We enjoyed working with you and seeing your happy faces. Nathan & the Private Capital Management team.

FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Private Capital Management helped us realise our dream of owning our own property.
Not only were PCM thorough, professional and on-the-ball they guided us through the at times complicated process with an easy, calm manner. Quite simply we would not have been able to buy our first home without PCM.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Alex - it was an absolute pleasure to be able to partner with you buying your apartment. I am really excited about the positive impact we have made and how you are now set up financially. Nathan and the PCM Team.