Review rating:

Goes the extra mile (or two!)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Being time poor and failing to prioritise my own financial needs, Nathan really went above and beyond to ensure that not only did we make the right property investment decision for us at this stage in our lives, but that we got a better deal on our mortgage, got our wills done and helped navigate us through all the steps with the solicitors, finding a managing agent and even an accountant. All this required Nathan to keep us on track, patiently following-up and making sure it got done as efficiently as possible. I’d still be thinking about it all if it wasn’t for Nathan!

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thank you Ann-Marie. We are happy you loved our "one-stop-shop" approach to how we support our clients and hope we made it easy for you. Cheers, Nathan.

So grateful for Nathan and his expertise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

My husband and I have been well taken care of by Nathan. His knowledge of the sector and his expertise have been excellent and helped us feel at ease as we make significant financial decisions. He genuinely wants the best for his clients and will work in your best interest to get the products and services that will set you up well for the short and long term. We would recommend Nathan and his business to anyone looking for financial services and superannuation guidance.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Robyn, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are very pleased that you feel we work in your best interest only (and not those of anyone else) and we are using our experience to help set you up. Warm regards, Nathan.

Finally an advisor that genuinely wants the best for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

In such a competitive housing market we thought we wouldn't have a chance buy a property especially with a baby on the way
As first time expecting parents we were so excited we got our first property together
Our investment property wouldn't have been possible without Private Capital Management educating, supporting and encouraging us to put our finances in the right direction for our future

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

We are glad to hear that you are happy Parsa and to help you get a new home. Nathan.

Responsive and thorough advisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Nathan is responsive, thorough and explains in detail the strategies he is recommending. We love working with Nathan not only because we've seen solid investment results, but because he has made it effortless.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thank you Bec for taking the time to write a review. We feel very privileged that you asked us to help you with some very big decisions. Nathan.

A knowledgable advisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

My husband and I were thankful for Nathan’s professional guidance and support as we purchased our investment property. He took the time to listen to us and provide us with the information we required. Nathan made us feel very at ease and was great to deal with.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

We are very glad to hear you are happy Amy and delighted we helped purchase your investment property. Nathan.

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Really listened to our needs / desires.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I really enjoy working with Nathan. He took the time to sit down with my husband and I and listen to what we were interested in and how we wanted to invest our funds, for now and the future.

Nathan is always very responsive to our emails / phone calls (much more efficient than my husband and I!).

I feel like we have co-developed a good investment plan for our funds. Thank you so much Nathan!

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Maurya - I am happy we found you a super cheap investment option for your funds. I know that you spoke to many financial planners who wanted you to go into expensive investment products and loc... read more »

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Independent and strategic wealth building advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Nathan's advice has been holistic, ensuring we considered both wealth creation and protection, through having wills and appropriate cover in place, which we'd neglected for years. He has always provided independent advice about the right financial product to suit our circumstances and kept us updated when circumstances changed and another product was better suited. He has shown a genuine interest in understanding our goals and has always been available to explain what is required from us when we are unsure. His advice and the strategy that we have followed has been very successful and we continue to recommend his financial advice services to friends and family.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Dear Karl - we are very happy that you are pleased with the outcome and that you trust us to help build your wealth and feel very humbled you have recommended us to family and friends. Warm regards, Nathan.

Just copy the title of the others reviews could not say more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Known Nathan for about 5 years when we were advised to see him for some advice, as we didn’t really know which way to go on financial investment.
Found Nathan to be very positive and he really worked hard for us. No crap, not double talk, no pushing in a direction only he wanted.
Nathan helped us buy an investment property but not one that he suggested, or had any dealings with that you hear about in the bad press on other investment advisors.
Nathan did his sums for us, and things have worked out great.
Positive attitude guy who will listen to what you want to do and guide where he thinks fit.happy to recommend to others as I have

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Dear Barry - I am pleased that you are happy with the work we have done together and that you are making a big chunk of money on your new investment property. Nathan.

Rare Qualities

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

It is extremely rare to find someone with the qualities Nathan posses. Often when some is as knowledgeable as Nathan the experience is one of being talked at or in terms that re difficult to follow and understand. No so with Nathan and his team. Nathan took time to really understand who we are, what we care about and of course our goals. He listens with intent to understand and then proposes solutions that actually meet our goals. I never felt sold to and always felt our interests were number one on Nathans agenda.
Where are we now? New house, life and income protection sorted, savings on track. And yes, very happy. Thanks Nathan and Melinda.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thank you Andy and Tam. If we look back what we have done over 12 months I am super excited. We even got you into a new property which is even better. We look forward to growing with you over the next few years...

Verified Customer

Thorough, knowledgeable, tailored to suit your needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Nathan & Melinda are great partners who listen and tailor options to your needs. They take the complexity and confusion away and make working with them seamless & easy. They are responsive and really take the time to understand you and what you want. Will continue working with Private Capital Managrment for all of my financial needs.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Andrea - we pride ourselves on making things easy and getting the best possible rates and benefits for our clients. We are over the moon that you are happy with the work we have done together...

Finally a financial advisor without their own agenda

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

From the moment we sat down to discuss our financial situation with Nathan, my husband and I have felt listened to, supported and recommended great solutions for our specific needs. Nathan has not only saved us money but he has significantly increased the wealth of our portfolio. He has done this through focused strategic ideas, tenacity to find the best tactical solutions and a passion for his clients.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

We loved working with you Vikky and Sam and very happy about the positive impact we have made together in 12 months.

One of the best service experiences we’ve encountered

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We are so grateful to Nathan and Melinda for their hard work and unrelenting support and attention.
Ours was a complex situation, Nathan was reassuring and didn’t stop until he found a solution that worked for us. He kept us informed, was so thorough in every aspect of our transaction which in turn gave us the best possible deal even when faced with restrictions.
Our loan experience should have been stressful and faced losing a huge amount of money.
Thankfully we were recommended to one of the best in the business who even on an overseas holiday worked tirelessly to help us. We had spoken to other brokers and they all failed in comparison. We would not hesitate to recommend Nathan to anyone looking for a loan. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you made our dreams come true, saved us from a horrible stressful experience and made it so easy and enjoyable. You’ve got customers for life and we’ve already recommended you to our friends.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Jess and Jason, we are excited that you are now in your new home and very teary in the eye with your comments. It makes us very happy we were able to help you...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Nathan was exceptional
I doubted any broker would be able to get me a loan. Nathan never gave up. He worked tirelessly and managed against all the odds to get me a loan at the 11th hour before I lost my deposit. I can not recommend him and Private Capital Management highly enough. Thank you Nathan.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for your review Natascha. We are proud of the outcome on your loan and how amazingly well your Airbnb property is now doing... Nathan and the PCM Team.

Trust is important

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Nathan has proven that his advice is balanced and client benefit
Focused - in light of the Royal Commision - clearly Nathan’s breed of advisor are a rarity

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Trust and ethics is something I pride myself on. Nathan.

Verified Customer

Professional, responsive and great advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I could not be happier with the advice Nathan has given me over the past 14 months. His advice has been invaluable in helping me set myself up financially. His knowledge on a range of different financial products has helped me save money. He is always contactable (even when overseas!) and is happy to explain more complex financial products.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Glad to hear you are happy with your financial plan Jinesh and I am happy about the positive impact we have made. Nathan & the PCM Team.

Verified Customer

The best service I've ever experienced.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I need to begin this by saying straight off the bat, I would not have been able to handle the full process of purchasing my first property if it weren't for Nathan. The entire ordeal was filled with stresses that caused multiple delays and problems. Nathan took full control and worked far beyond his minimum requirement in order to help me successfully settle on my property and secure my loan. To reiterate, Nathan does not simply take a client, secure any rate and move on to the next, he goes above and beyond. Not only does he secure, by far and away the best rate available, but he provides extremely valuable advice and maintains assistance all the way through to settlement. Nathan cares about his client's financial well-being as much as he focuses on securing the best loan possible, which is something very difficult to come by in my experience. I would only ever recommend PCM to anyone looking to step into the property market and look forward to working with Nathan again in the future.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback and it means a lot that you are happy with what we do. We are very excited that you purchased your place and it all worked out. Nathan & the PCM Team...

Above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

PCM and Nathan in particular really helped and supported me enter the real estate game and purchase my first property, something i had been avoiding for a long time. Nathan spent a lot of time explaining things, drawing up a number of scenarios and options to suit me and my life style and generally went above and beyond at each step of the process. Nathan also very patiently addressed other questions/fears i had in other aspects of the purchasing of my home when really it wasn't part of his remit. I am so grateful to Nathan for his guidance, professionalism and expert advice. I plan on using PCM in my future financial goals.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Jenny. We look forward to working with you going forward. Nathan and the Private Capital Management team...

Smooth and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

After meeting with Nathan at private capital management, we were immediately at ease and felt prepared with our first home purchase. We couldn’t be happier with the incredible support Nathan gave to us and will be recommending him personal to family and friends. Thanks for making our first home purchase stress free and the most fun!

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Thanks for the feedback Abbie. We are really happy that we were able to make your home loan process so smooth. We enjoyed working with you and seeing your happy faces. Nathan & the Private Capital Management team.

FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Private Capital Management helped us realise our dream of owning our own property.
Not only were PCM thorough, professional and on-the-ball they guided us through the at times complicated process with an easy, calm manner. Quite simply we would not have been able to buy our first home without PCM.

Comments
Private Capital Management Official

Hi Alex - it was an absolute pleasure to be able to partner with you buying your apartment. I am really excited about the positive impact we have made and how you are now set up financially. Nathan and the PCM Team.