Verified Customer

Awesome products and super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

My wife and I have been using NZ WPI, Select WPC and Lactoferrin over the past few months and we love them. Great tasting. Easy on the stomach. Our energy levels are much improved. Plus super fast delivery.....I order at lunchtime and its delivered next morning to my door, even though I'm interstate.

Verified Customer

Trifecta! Fast delivery, Great Product and Awesome value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have been using Professional whey products for some time now and have not been disappointed yet. I use a mix of product and have always found it to be super high quality, especially the NZ WPI. My stomach does not always agree with Whey protein but no problems with the NZ WPI love it! Always receive my orders next day like clock work.

• 3 helpful votes

Too Expensive and Postage rip-off

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Was already quite expensive but they have recently hiked their prices up 10%!! This adds up to a full kilo of protein pwd for my standard orders. Researched Bulknutrients - another Aussie company with same level of quality and philosophy - but much cheaper.
I also don't like PW postage of $12 when Bulknutrients only charge $7 flat rate by courier.

Verified Customer

Good for health of older people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I've been using Aus Whey for 5 years, before that I was using another brand, downside of flavouring and sweetener. 30g/day on my cereal mix with 1 desert spoon of kelp granules. Professional Whey’s products are excellent quality at very reasonable prices, I recommend WPI to many, some listen. The reason I started using WPI was because I saw the massive improvement in my Mothers mobility during chemo treatment. She lost all appetite and mobility; they gave her Sustagen which caused her mild diabetics to go wild. My sister came up with giving her WPI instead, within a very short time she was mobile again and gardening. Search [weblink removed] to check out the benefits for older people in particular. I have copied this post from my post on their web site.

gold coast

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good prices and prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Creatine is by Creapure and well priced. Much better than the rip off proprietory blends. The L-glutamine is a bit yellow and on the sweet side, which is not what I'm used to.... but it was much cheaper.

Great quality products & customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Bought their Elite 3.0 Protein and it's awesome. Good flavour and is working well. Quick delivery also! Will be using them again and again after my first try.

Yummy Organic Food with Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I buy one and only one product from this company: organic steel cut oats. The price and quality are outstanding, and I can buy it in large quantities to save on shipping. I have purchased this item from Professional Whey a half dozen times over the last couple of years now, and have never had a problem. Shipping has always been fast. Buy with confidence.

Great Products and Value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Great stuff just sort out the delivery people on the Central Coast.
Wont go elswhere in a hurry for my powders!

Good but could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

I got the NZ Whey. Delivery is fast, flavors are nice not too sweet and not artificial,my favourite is cinnamon and i like the chocolate too. Chocolate mint isn't bad either but i hated the vanilla, to me it smelled and tasted horrible. I mainly use it in my smoothies and shakes, even if i drink it by itself mixed with water it doesn't make me gag like other protein shakes. My problem is with mixing it in my morning oats. Every time i mix the powder into the oats the whole thing just turns into soup. I tried not adding liquid but if i don't add water or something to cool down the oats after taking it out the microwave then the protein powder will kind of burn and have a gritty texture with an odd taste. It's a bit frustrating..

Best Whey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I think I've tried almost every whey on the market [maybe not quite] & I have to say, that I have settled for NZ Select WPC. It mixes well, tastes great & always arrives quickly. I'm hooked on the cinnamon at the moment, but have previously had a love affair with the choc mint also. The price is also impossible to beat for the quality. Don't hesitate. Just do it!

• 1 question
  • 15 helpful votes

Misleading

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

The product said Apply code for 20% OFF for a shorter used by date.
I didn't want a shorter used by date as i don't use it that often so i applied no code, they still sent me the one with a short used by date.

I contacted them and they said too bad that's all we have.

Great product and service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

We have been using this brand of protein powder for a year now and it is far superior to any other brand, the natural flavor is ideal for either fruit for green smoothies as there is no after taste and it is not sweet. Delivery is outstanding, we receive our order within two days of delivery. Highly recommend.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Best Protein Powder Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

I've used a lot of protein powder brands over the past fifteen years and this is the best I've had. Mixes beautifully, tastes great (not too sweet; delicious flavours, but not overpowering), light and easy to digest, and no weird aftertaste. Fast service and no problems. This is my second bulk purchase from PW.

• 7 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

VERY Happy with Professional Whey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

I have been using the NZ grass fed WPI for many years and would not use anything else. It tastes great, even on its own in water. Its handy for breakfast as I need to have protein to balance out my meals. It helps curb hunger when you don't want to eat food, especially handy late at night. I have also found that it adds general strength for me as I age.

My daughter gets the NZ WPI with me, to help postage costs and to get the better bulk price. She finds it excellent to help with her gym exercise and weight loss.

The vanilla powder is lovely, and lasts me for ages because it is so concentrated. I use it in lots of things, including chocolate making.

The company itself has always bent over backwards to please and answer questions and emails. The products come quickly and I find have always been the best quality and price.

THANKS GUYS!! . . . . and please keep it up!! :) :) :)

Coffs Harbour

• 1 comment
Private message

Great product and exceptional delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

Extremely fast delivery (within 24hrs to regional NSW), entertaining order confirmation and tracking email which brightened my day, great product recommended by my naturopath.

All round good stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2016

Awesome product and service. Top quality, well made products, fair price and easy delivery. Wish there was more service like it.

adelaide

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

As a Doctor specialising in weight loss, this is the backbone to my diet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2016

NO UNNECESSARY ADDITIVES! NO FALSE FLAVOURS. Just pure slowly digestible protein, delicious when blended with milk and berries. Just what the Doctor ordered!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Terrible rubbish customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2016

I have bought a lot of things. This company made a mistake on my shipping address. Then still need to pay extra shipping fee for delivery again. Funny!

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Protein and Cocoa Nibs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

Bought a few times from these guys,

Really good quality products. I like how they are very "no frills" with their branded packaging so that you get better quality protein and supplements at a better price.

I also feel safe taking their NZ whey protein over the options at places like Chemist Warehouse that usually come from the US and elsewhere where you are never sure what kind of additives and chemicals they put into it.

Verified Customer

Great products, affordable and very quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2016

Great priced pure whey protein with no fillers perfect for me to add other natural flavours and incorporate into my diet. Helps add protein to protein balls and chocolate tarts, ice creams etc used in the cafe.

1 of 6 pages

Has WPC have any side effects like constipation or upset stomach?

Puropa Wawa asked on May 03, 2015

Answer this

Not that I've noticed... I take only one serving a day though or depending on my activity level as I live to vary my protein sources. I do have issues with dairy normally, though this product has been great. I recommend all my friends and family to give it a try.

Not at all, its super easy going on your stomach and digestive system. I've never had any problems at all. I take one serving a day after a workout.

I've never had any issues when taking this protein powder, it's gentle on your system and I normally have dairy and lactose issues.

What is the difference between Creapure and Creatine Monohydrate products?

Jude Pachamuthu asked on Feb 21, 2013

Hi Jude

The main differences are in the purity levels and country of manufacture. Let us explain.

Creapure® is produced from cyanamide and sarcosinate using the “cyanamide route” manufacturing process. This manufacturing process ensures that Creapure® does not contain the impurities creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine derivatives. Therefore Creapure® comes with a guarantee of a minimum of 99.99% purity with each and every batch. Creapure is also Made in Germany. The Creatine Monohydrate product is made in China and is a high quality product however it has a different manufacturing process than Creapure and has a purity level of 99.97% on our current batch. Batches of this product do not go lower than 99.95%.

Hope this helps
The PW Team

Do any of the products require refregeration at any stage (eg. after the packet has been opened) particularly in summer?? Many thanks

Charles98 asked on Sep 23, 2012

Answer this

No not at all. As this would create moisture in the product.

It says it is preferred to, to maintain freshness. Personally I havnt though I live in Melbourne which explains why. It's fairly cold here.

All it says on the packet is to store in a cool dry place...i live in Karratha in WA, the tempts. can get up to 40+ degress and my products have been sitting on my bench in the kitchen and so far so good nothing has changed in smell, texture or taste wise. I hope this answers your question :)