Proform Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Very pleased with the design and quality of our Proform kitchen. Anthony's design suggestions were exactly what we needed to achieve the long term functionality we required. We met with Anthony on numerous occasions to finalise design and colour selection and each time he was very patient and gave us several options to choose from. Quality and installation first class. Excellent value for money.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

good instillation poor contact

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

my kitchen was installed by proform, it was installed well with no problems but when i wanted to extend the bench top, i could not get a hold of anybody for a long time and the 2 times i did i was assured i would be contacted back and am yet to be contacted

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Proform Kitchens Official

It's great to hear the initial installation was a great experience. When the new ownership took affect in 2015 there were some changes to our staff which could have possibly been the cause of your ... read more »

Proform Kitchens Official

Unfortunately we're unable to send you a private message, please contact us on 8369 2586 if you would like further assistance.

Love my kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2015

Proform installed my kitchen more than 3 years ago now. I just saw this review page so thought I would add my feedback too. I love my kitchen to bits! It all went very smoothly with no problems. 3 years on and it is all still looking and working really well. I would definitely use them again or recommend them.

Comments
Proform Kitchens Official

Thank you, always great to hear!

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great kitchen, great price and great service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2014

I have read the previous reviews and I wonder if we are talking about the same company. Proform have just finished installing my kitchen and it looks awesome! I received great service from start to finish. The product was to an excellent standard. They also did my robes, Landry and bathrooms. No complaints here! If only I could post a photo to show you all. We have used Proform in every house we have lived in. This is kitchen number 3!! Never had any problems. I would definitely recommend Proform to my friends and family!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Proform Kitchens Official

Thank you, we look forward to working with you again when you need kitchen number 4...

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

Top Quality Displays, but Ikea Finishes

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2014

I had a new kitchen, bathroom, laudnry and wardrobes done by Proform in the middle of 2013. I was pleased with the sell and the price, but I also experienced long delays in installation and stuff that wasnt finished properly and it took them ages to return. They also damaged cupboards when they were installing but tried to say it was us and not them.

I thought that I was paying for good quality, but what I got was misaligned doors, kickers that werent installed properly and latches that dont shut. Also when they were sealing the basins, they got the silicone everywhere and botched up the clean up job.

Im now sure I could of got a cheaper price better quality kitchen and install from Ikea. Sad I had to find out the hard way

+ The initial contact all seemed positive

- Long delays, damaged cupboards, they dont accept responsibiltiy and they get pretty angry when you try to get things fixed

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Proform Kitchens Official

Melbourne, Victoria

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Long delays, weak excuses, chipped bench tops, banging doors

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2013

Proform kitchens have recently completed a new kitchen for us. Our home is an older home and it replaced an outdated one. First impressions were great. Good sell, nice displays, lots of yes's. Stop right there!
We had to remove our old kitchen to fit the new one, so feeding the fmaily was a dififcult as it was. But then we had a five week delay, were fed a bunch of excuses and then when they did install, they sent a bunch of thugs to install it. We've ended up with chipped laminate bench tops and a couple of doors that don't close properly and it looks like we isntalled in ourselves!
Of course they're not interested now and aren't returning our calls, which has made the whole experience more distressing

+ Good sell, nice displays, lots of yes's

- don't care attitude, long delays, poor install damaging things as they went, shabby results

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Proform Kitchens Official

I wrote a review of Proform kitchens (by name of Caroann) yesterday but it has not appeared on your website and I am wondering why.

Disgruntled asked on Mar 24, 2014

Answer this

Answer removed for inappropriate content.

What part of the content was inappropriate? Every bit of what I wrote was the truth!
In fact there's even more I could add since the time of writing. (eg the cabinets were supposed to have finger pull doors and now they're installed, I realise they were made flush at the bottom instead of having the finger-pull overlap.
Why would you not publish my honest account of my experience with Proform Kitchens (which, it is interesting to note, tallies with the other 'Bad' & 'Terrible' ratings given by the first two reviewers!)? Is it because the productreview.com site is really not an independent review site or is funded by companies such as Proform and hence you want the reviews to be mainly positive

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Proform Kitchens have been under NEW ownership since 2015 and we would like to stress that policies and services from the previous ownership are not reflective of the standards and ethics of the new ownership. I know it has been some time since this review was posted but if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate in calling.