So quick, easy and inexpensive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

PropertyNow has access to advertising on sites restricted to agents. I had advertised for some weeks on other sites, but as soon as I listed with PropertyNow and they advertised on the agent restricted sites a flood of enquiries were received. The property was rented to a group who came through on the first open for inspection.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Marie, thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate and are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience using our services. All the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, Corey - PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

So easy to list and update, property was leased quickly and the whole process was seamless from start to finish.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi David, we're so glad you found the process easy and leased quickly. Congrats! :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

An overpriced and inferior service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

At $694 for a standard listing, PropertyNow are one of the most expensive ‘for sale by owner’ websites. Yet they offer an inferior product to similar sites which are $300 less. Instead of prospective buyers being able to contact the seller direct, they are forced to contact PropertyNow first and provide a code number. This is both annoying and time consuming for buyers. PropertyNow claim that realestate.com.au rules will not allow them to provide the sellers phone number. This is false! Just look at any conventional real estate agency listing and somewhere on the webpage will be the agent’s mobile number. I also found the licensees attitude left much to be desired. Instead of listening to my complaints, [name removed] shouted at me and was extremely belligerent. I urge you to save your money and to go with another company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Graham, it's disappointing to see your review. We're sorry that you weren't happy with our services. In regards to Realestate.com.au, it's actually correct that they don't allow us to list owner... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Perfect way to sell your property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Great site and the staff are excellent. From my experience the public are really pleased that they are speaking to the owner of the property and not just an agent. Thoroughly recommend this type of selling.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Anne, naturally we completely agree! We think that people do prefer simply dealing with the owners directly - we also believe that with a little bit of time and effort, it is also more effective... read more »

Loving the cost and simplicity of Property Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

If you have the time to do the Opens yourself, Property Now does all the heavy lifting as far as marketing. Open 1 day = Leased.
This is my 3rd time using Property Now with quick success each time.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Rogan, it's wonderful to hear that you're having consistent success with PropertyNow. We'd love to take all the credit, but we firmly believe that private-selling/leasing really is the way to go... read more »

Recommend PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I was very happy with the service I received from the PropertyNow team. Access to the current REIQ documents was especially useful.

Myra, Brisbane

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Myra,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience. Wishing you all the best for your future endeaours :)

Corey - PropertyNow

Newcastle

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

A great low-cost alternative to a traditional real estate agent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Property Now are great to deal with; the director (Andrew) answered my phone call at 7:30pm at night. He did not need to convince me that Property Now provide good value for money; I had just tried to advertise my property myself on Domain.com.au ($660 for 8 weeks) and Realestate.com.au (not possible if you are not a licenced real estate agent). Property Now charge under $700 to advertise on both of these websites, plus several more real estate websites, with no time limit. Property Now is very responsive too; my house was listed online less than 2 hours after I created my Property Now account (with photos). A professional-looking advertising sign was delivered to my door step the very next business day. The sign looked like it was from a real estate agency (not a cheap-looking "For Sale By Owner" sign); some buyers were pleasantly surprised to find my house was being sold by the owner.

Property Now provided an information guide which was really helpful. They also have several informative YouTube videos. I found the after-sales support was quite good, with my emailed questions being answered within a few hours. I photographed the property myself using an iPhone 7 (a 12 megapixel camera). I also measured the house interior and created my own floor plan (for advertising purposes) using floorplanner (dot) com - you don't have to go through this effort if you don't want to; Property Now provide this service for a reasonable price.

I got enquiries from 18 different parties in the space of 2 1/2 months, before I finally found a buyer. I liked being in control of the entire process, and not at the mercy of a real estate agent whom only has his/her own interests at heart. Dealing with buyers myself meant that I could get feedback on what they thought about the property; it was also reassuring to know that buyers enquiring about my property were not being directed towards other properties in some agents portfolio. I was also able to respond to online enquiries (with a phone call) from buyers in a very timely manner (in the past, I have found some local agents to be quite poor at responding to online enquiries). Each time my property received an enquiry online, a text message would be sent to my phone immediately; this feature is one of many different upgrades available (at small cost) from Property Now. There is also no time limit to Property Now's advertising; simply pay a one-off fee, and you can advertise your property for as long as you want until it is eventually sold. It is much better than having some agent put pressure on you to lower the price so that he can make a sale before the exclusive-agreement period ends.

I've saved over $6,000 in agents fees. In total, I have only spent about 15 to 20 hours of my time dealing with the sale (taking photographs, erecting the sale sign, creating a floor plan, showing buyers the property). Sometimes, it could be a little bit inconvenient (for example, a buyer would phone me and state that he was standing outside the property right now, and would like to be shown it immediately). However, the amount of work involved in selling a property hardly justifies the fees that agents charge.

Just as Uber disrupted the taxi industry by providing a more efficient, more customer-friendly service at a better price, the Property Now business model is likely to one day disrupt the real estate industry.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Geoff, Wow! Firstly, thank you so much for such a glowing endorsement. It's absolutely wonderful that you've enjoyed your experience with PropertyNow, and achieved success as well. Naturally, ... read more »

Easy and Affordable - Perfect way to sell a house!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

What an Amazing experience.

Propertynow was such an easy way to sell property in QLD, the process of listing the house on Realestate websites, to having a sign board and professional photos taken made the sale of the house very professional and easy. We had one open day with 31 groups of people through the house and 6 offer documents by the end of the day, and sold for greater than our expectations!

When we told everyone that we were the owners and selling it ourselves you could almost here the gasp of relief from the buyers - they knew they weren't going to be dealing with sneaky agents or any tricks, it was a downright easy and affordable process. And we saved a SIGNIFICANT amount of money selling it ourselves.

I would recommend anyone that is willing to put in a bit of effort on hosting the open home - use PropertyNow, so easy and so affordable (and more money in your pocket at the end of the day)

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Carl, thanks so much for your review! Everything you've said is SO TRUE and what we continue to hear from successful sellers over and over. Congratulations to you for taking your property sale i... read more »

Another easy sale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Another sale done and saving heaps. Best option to sell a house as long as you are prepared to be professional.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Mandy, Fantastic news! Thanks so much for your review, we're thrilled for you. Congratulations on your success and we look forward to having you back again. :)

Great portal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Wonderful service and affordable prices. My property was leased very quickly for a friction of costs that other portals charge.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Anna, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to having you as a returning client and would like to congratulate you on leasing so fast! :)

Great online Real Estate Company (PropertyNow) - that helps you sell your home without agents!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

It has been a great experience using Property Now. Their service has been great and the package they offered worked for my needs and was very cost effective. If you have the time and the patience to sell your own home I would highly recommend Property Now. Many thanks to the phone service provided and the smooth online support to in setting up the sale of my home.
Regards
Daniel

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Daniel, We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with PropertyNow! It's wonderful that more people are waking up to the idea that they're entirely capable of selling their own homes... read more »

This is perfect - can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

cool tool - took a while and a bit of money to sell our place but way better and cheaper than letting a Realo tell us to drop our price.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Christian, Thanks for taking the time to review :) We are pleased for your success. All the best- PropertyNow Support.

Advertising property for rent on the major net sites made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Very professional site, allowing advertising on the net seamless. People are all helpful. Advertising my house for rent and making changes was without any hassles and easy to navigate and use.

Will definitely use this site again. Thanks.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Chas, we look forward to helping out again when you next need to find tenants :)

Unforgettable experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Phenomenal service and incredibly amazing staff. NDT and TICA adds-on I must say were the greatest!
I will definitely come back.Thank you very much!!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Julieta, Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliment! We will see you again next time :)

Definitely will see you again next time. Once again, thank you very much! Greatly appreciated :))

Lease Your Own Rental Property....You Can Do It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Easy to use web site for self-managing property owners and prospective tenants seeking a more personal leasing experience. Imaginative real estate agent fees and charges can add to tenant rental stress.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, thank you for sharing your thoughts on PropertyNow. Have a brilliant weekend :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

Property Now was supportive and an easy to use website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We sold our property in two weeks using property now. A traditional real estate agent may have been able to get a bit more but then we would have had to pay them the extra they made. We knew what we wanted and were able to get that on our own. Properties sell themselves. I went with Property Now because they are professionally presented, request for support is instant and the website is easy to use. Please note that selling a property yourself is a stressful process because you second guess yourself constantly - but you can do it! Even if you've been to open homes before, I recommend going to open homes in the area before you list the property so you get an understanding of the process and can see where the market is at now. I've gone into the draw to win a $100 voucher for this review - but that's made no difference, I would have wrote the review anyway.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there, we're ecstatic for you that you've had so much success, and we're also delighted that you've been happy with the service. We understand just how empowering it can be to do something lik... read more »

PropertyNow was Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Our dealings with Property Now have been like a breath of fresh air. I found the site easy and logical to use, and everything just worked as it should, which is no small thing these days. When we had questions they were responded to quickly and effectively by friendly support staff and even on one occasion by the Principal himself, which is hardly typical these days. Obviously a very hands-on, service oriented Company that appears to have a very healthy and focused culture. If we need to sell a property in future we would use PropertyNow in a heartbeat, and will unreservedly recommend anyone in a similar position to do the same. As for results, we had a choice of keen buyers to choose from and were able to mark it as sold within a fortnight.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Mel, What a wonderful review you have given us. We are extremely thankful to have clients like yourself share this valuable feedback with clients. We have worked very hard to get where we are an... read more »

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We sold two properties and rented a few using Property Now. The team is always available to help us; they answer my questions promptly, and one team member Jasmyn went beyond expectation to help me with the final steps of the sale of the property.

I will not hesitate to recommend PropertyNow to our family and friends! We saved so much money with Property Now. Thank you Team Property Now!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to review. It is always lovely to see comments around the staff doing their utmost best to help our clients. Have a wonderful day and no doubt we will see you again soon. PropertyNow Team

Success!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

We used property Now and saved thousands. The website is easy to use and guides you the whole way through the process.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Chadd, Thanks so much for the review :) Glad to see it was such a smooth process for you. Wishing you all the best until we speak again. Have a brilliant weekend.

Coffs Harbour

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Can't go past this agency for quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Their systems were excellent, people were responsive to any queries and any changes we made to our online sales ad, were almost immediate. Highly recommended!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ed, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We have worked very hard and continue to do so to offer the best quality service we can possibly achieve. All the best until we hear from you again :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

1 of 19 pages

Hi, We live in a reasonably remote/rural area of SA but it's only about half an hour from the Barossa and 20 minutes from Blanchetown (the river). It's a very unique property and I can't imagine there would be anything else quite like it in Australia. It has 4 acres and used to be a pioneer museum. It has 2 churches (the big one is the main home), the second is mostly self-contained, a huge, funky stand alone games room, an old school house that used to be used in the 30's and is now a separate room, many other buildings (a drapery shop, PO, carpenters shop etc, etc) and a cemetery. With it being such a unique place with nothing to compare it to, we would need to ask for people to put in their best offers rather than advertise with a price. Would this be a problem if using PropertyNow?

SMB asked on Oct 03, 2018

Answer this

sounds gorgeous. My property was in central victoria near small country towns and very quirky also and hard to describe to people as it was built in the 1860s. Take lots of photos and perhaps send interested clients and be prepared to shows lots of people through. I do feel that you have to put a rough guide on price even if you say that expressions of interest will be considered.

Thanks Anne H. I definitely agree with taking lots of photos. Just so much to describe. Also think it's probably a good idea to put a rough price guide. People may think that on the description that it might be out of their price range but land is very cheap where the property is and won't sell for as much as it would in a better area. Thanks again for your suggestions.

Hi there,

We can definitely show the display price as “Best offer” but the system on Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au will need a back-end price. This is just the price that the system uses for searches (for instance, it needs to have a price so that it knows if it should show the property for a search of $500,000 - $600,000 listings) but it can be hidden so that people searching cannot see it. Does that make sense?

Hope you have a fantastic day!
Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Who confirms the sale price advised by the vendor themselves? What happens if a vendor exaggerates their property description?

Trebt asked on Sep 22, 2018

I am considering using your services. What is your experience in advertising and selling properties in the Sutherland Shire NSW?

Jason Samuel asked on Jun 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Josh, I would need a more detailed list from you in relation to the suburbs in this area to do a more in-depth search for figures. What I can share are the figures for what we have sold to date in state form over the last 2 years. If you would like to direct any further questions to us please send them over to sales@propertynow.com.au and we will be happy to asssit
2017