I am looking to sell in the next 12 months and your website is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I almost feel like I could manage the sale by myself after reading your hints and tips section! I will however, be using your services to sell as you are willing to give detailed information to empower sellers - potentially to your own detriment. This gives me the confidence to trust your business in assisting with selling my home.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Margie, so glad you love the website! Have you downloaded our free book yet? It was actually an Amazon bestseller! Empowering sellers could never be to our detriment, it's what we're all about! ... read more »

Can't recommend PropertyNow enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

From the word go, PropertyNow were awesome in helping me rent my property. Easy to use and step by step guidance was provided. If I needed help, I could easily contact them, or they responded to me thoroughly and super quickly. I'm so thrilled with their service, and I'll definitely be using them going forward.

Noosa Heads

Saved a LOT of Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

5 or 6 years ago I used PropertyNow to sell two investment units in Sydney. I achieved a higher price on both properties than the local agents predicted. Had a contract on one the very first open I did. The second unit took about two months. This was a lot of fun and a very easy and affordable option. I was happy to put in the work of open houses. My solicitor handled the contracts.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ian, Thanks for coming back to share your experience. We are glad to see that you loved the service then and now you will have seen we have so much more to offer! Exciting things in the Property... read more »

Property now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We sold our property within 3 months on property now. I haven’t sold a house before but they helped me through it and when people enquire I would get an email instantly
Highly recommend them.

These guys were super helpful and the process was easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Easy process and I asked a lot of dumb questions and they handled it with style. I would do it again this way and we got a much better result, as well as being able to meet prospects which made us feel much more comfortable.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Reg, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a good experience with us and we look forward to having you back in future. Have a wonderful day! :)

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

This has been a great journey and very pleased with the results.
Property Now were fantastic to deal with and were very helpful along the way.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Lete, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review :) Have a wonderful day. PropertyNow Support

Property Now made selling my house easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Selling my house with Property Now was easy! Within weeks I was receiving notifications from prospective buyers wanting to view my property. I hadn't had anyone interested after listing for 12 months with a real estate. The person who bought the property found it refreshing to talk to the owner and valued the honest exchange. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Property Now as a means of selling property.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Cindy, we're delighted to hear you sold so quickly and easily. That must've been an amazing feeling after 12 months without success with your local agent. Have a great weekend!

Point Lonsdale

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

I can't recommend Property Now highly enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

These are the words said to me by another seller when I first came across Property Now. Forget about paying real estate agent percentages and just do it!

The site is easy to use, all the information and all the help you need is available at a moment's notice, with friendly good humour and excellent knowledge, experience and professionalism.

Signage has a very professional look (unlike some agent-assisted sales sites), extras are not expensive and well worth having, and everything is done with a minimum of fuss or delay.

I haven't been able to think of anything that could have been done better. Even if there is a minor mistake on occasion, it is rectified straight away once queried.

I expect I will use Property Now for any property that I sell in the future.
Thank you again!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Couldn't say it better myself Eve!!! Great to hear you were not disappointed off the back of the recommendation. PropertyNow is still privately owned and Australian based, it does come in handy whe... read more »

Actually my second :)

PropertyNow Real Estate Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I have found PropertyNow to be exceptionally helpful. They are always available to answers any questions in such a speedy manner and have the most useful means of communication such as texting and online chat.
I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in a flash! The online software is super easy, they delivered on absolutely everything they promised and ultimately we sold our property using them with no hassle - which is the main thing!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jemima, Congratulations on your sale. Thank you for this wonderful review :) We pride ourselves on our level of customer service. Have a brilliant week ahead. Jasmyn PropertyNow

Darwin

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Empowering owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

This service empowers property owners to market their own homes and gain maximum value. My home went under offer after just five weeks on the market. It sold for more than the asking price. And this was in a downward spiralling market where many units take five months or more to sell.
My marketing budget was a fraction of what it would have been had I gone through an agent.
I am a senior single woman and I although not a glib talker or persuasive salesperson but that did not impede the sale at all.
This company provides lots of support and it’s easy to use the interface.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

GREAT news Lola!! Only 5 weeks and higher then your asking price is a top result. More money in your pocket and not your local agents pocket. We are available 7 days a week if you ever need our ass... read more »

PropertyNow is THE company for self managed rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Second time around for renting my property and even better than two years ago and it was excellent then! More phone options mean you are always up to date with enquiries. Direct help is available for extended hours, even during a public holiday. This allows a much better service for potential tenants than they would ever get with standard property management.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Roger, Thank you for this wonderful review. We have worked very hard on continually improving the service and we will continue to do so. All the best until we see you again :) Jasmyn- PropertyNow

Central Australia

• 1 question

Sold!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Easy to use, helpful and most importantly; resulted in our home selling quickly....
PropertyNow made the experience of selling our family home easy. If you are selling; I would highly recommend this site. If there's any confusion or you need help; don't hesitate to contact via phone as they are truly helpful and happy to answer question or address any concerns. Thankyou PropertyNow.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us, you are spot on. We are happy to assist everyone who is willing to give selling or leasing privately a go :) We wish you all the best, have a wonderful weekend. PropertyNow Support

Managing your own rental was so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Couldn't recommend PropertyNow more. I was nervous about managing the rental of my own property, but they made the process really simple and easy. Any questions I had were answered incredibly quickly and the resources they provided were really easy to follow, so the whole process was pretty painless. Thanks!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks for the great review Heidi and we're thrilled you were happy with the service :)

Great and effective system at your own convenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Easy to use site. Great listing created and so simple to produce.
Everything worked using the basic package. Sold fast.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Anita, Congratulation on the sale :) appreciate your review. Jasmyn PropertyNow

Great response after my property was submitted online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I submitted my property for rent last Wednesday and within the following 24 hours I received 12 requests for an inspection. The property is now rented. Am very pleased. This is the 3rd time I have used PropertyNow. They are great & being able to use their online forms is really helpful.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Robert :) Glad to see it was such a speedy process for you. We appreciate your return business and will see you the next time you need to relist. Until then, All the very best - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Palm Beach

• 1 question

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

This was the first time I had used Property Now. I found the whole process from start to finish very easy. My rental property was uploaded to the websites very quickly and it was easy to edit the advertisement to put in scheduled open inspections.
I received a massive response to my open inspections and received numerous applications. I will definitely use Property Now for future rental listings.
Thank you Property Now, I was able to manage my own rental property professionally and efficiently.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jan, its great to hear about your positive experience using PropertyNow. Its our pleasure to assist customers through the entire process, hopefully, we can see you again when you need. Take care.

Great responsive team! On the ball!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

The team was super helpful in responding to my inquiry and producing a property report, they had a less than 24 hour turnaround time, fantastic! Very strongly recommended!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks for the 5-star review Lan, hope to also get a quick result when you're ready to list the property. Feel free to contact us anytime either via phone, SMS, email or online chat services:)

Sold and Happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Thank you. I was very worried about selling myself however your team were supportive and reassuring. I was able to create a professional look for my sale which made selling a breeze. It did take longer then I thought it would however the realestate sales updates put my mind at ease and gave me confidence to keep going with a private sale. Thank you the savings are worth it and all the information and support was at my finger tips.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Leigh, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the company. Congratulations on your sale and have a wonderful Easter. - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Easy to use and save yourself thousands of dollars selling your property with their support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Selling your house is easy with Property Now! This site was so easy to use and it's the second time I've used it. Both times it has been straightforward and I sold my house on the first open house!
The support from Property Now has been great and they have been able to answer any of my questions without delay.
Not only was the process hassle free, I have saved thousands of dollars on commission!
I highly recommend this company if you are looking at selling, it's not as hard as you think!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

User friendly efficient, great value way to control sale of my properties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Prompt, comprehensive assistance at all stages.
PropertyNow is an efficient, user-friendly, value-for-money vehicle for divesting my properties with total control.
Great support also during difficult personal circumstances with flexibility and consideration.
Greatly appreciate this vehicle, the facilitators and the value for selling one's own property.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Amin, Thankyou so much for this wonderful review :) We wish you all the best - Jasmyn PropertyNow

1 of 18 pages