A game changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

PropertyNow works well for us. We have sold all 4 homes that we've listed with them over the last 2 and a bit years. The longest sales period, from listing to contract, was 6 months. The shortest was just one week. And no, these were not "bargain prices" - just fair prices. In fact EVERY house sold for more than agent's estimates. The sales process itself is very pleasant, its just a matter of allowing potential buyers to look through the home at their leisure and being up front about the price with anyone that shows an interest. Based upon agent's actual quotes, our estimated savings now stand at approx $6,000 in advertising and over $60,000 in saved commissions. Saying it again, the PropertyNow system works well for us! And I can't leave without giving the folk at PN a plug. We find every member knowledgeable and helpful - thanks guys.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much Korvin, we are DELIGHTED to hear you've had so much success with our system. You should give yourself a huge pat on the back for selling all 4 properties above agent estimates. To even more successful sales in the future!

PropertyNow Official

Thank you so much, Korvin! We're overwhelmed by your praise and extremely happy that you've had success with our business. Wishing you all the best in the future, and a very happy holidays! :)

Massive $$$ saved & Fanstastic support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

The team as Property now are awesome. Selling for the first time we were so nervous and stressed out. PropertyNow supported us through the whole process. I would send an email enquiry/concern and PN would call with in minutes. I love the flexibility of being able to log in at anytime and add/change details of the add, load better photos or change the add altogether. We sold on the very first viewing, it was that easy! I highly recommend PropertyNow. Thank you Propertynow we appreciate the support and very grateful....

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ese, thank you so much for your review. We are so stoked for you! Biggest congratulations from the PN team :)

Massive savings and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I have now used PropertyNow 6 times times and I will continue using it because it offers massive savings on using a traditional agent. Also I like the flexibility of being able to change the description and photographs without going through a middleman. Agents' photographs are often badly taken or out of focus anyway, and frequently include inaccurate descriptions with sloppy spelling mistakes. We all know that their signs are just to advertise their agency and rarely sell the property. Virtually all enquiries now come via the internet. The PropertyNow website has been greatly improved and changes are virtually instant. I can see that there has been extensive technological work invested behind the scenes. I have recommended the service to many friends and contacts. Great service. Thank you. Paul

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Paul! Always great to hear from our happy regulars! We look forward to assisting you again in future.

Fantastic Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The support team at Property Now are really helpful and very responsive. I sent an email to support@propertynow.com.au and it was answered within one hour. The support person then stayed online with me with a little backwards and forwards and resolved my issue! Really grateful guys - thanks for the great support.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there! We're very glad to hear that we assisted you and that you were happy with our support. Thank you so much for the positive review, and have a wonderful day!

Great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I had a lot of interest from this ad, I like that my property is advertised in multiple places and I only had to upload photos and sign up to one website. I felt protected as a landlord as there are the tenant background checks which Property Now carries out when requested! My property was leased quickly and a year later, is still leased by the same tenants that I initially found through here. Also great to have the support line, so informative and reliable.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for your great review. We're so glad you found a tenant and felt secure doing it yourself! Wishing you every success.

• 3 helpful votes

Huge saving. Easy as!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

We are so happy we found property Now. It has saved us over $22,000 in estimated fees that a local agent quoted us.
Our property was under offer in only two and a half weeks.
Also we absolutely recommend paying to get an "official" valuation so you know the value and not just guess.
We initially used an agent (we soon sacked) who had valued our property under $100,000 less than the official value.
And using PN we got to meet the new owners who are nice people.
So we are very happy in the knowledge that they will look after their new home.

Amazing experience working with PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Had a great experience working with PropertyNow, they give me a lot of insight and knowledge on how to manage to sell my property by myself. I ended up saving thousands on agency fee's, and with a little help from their customer service team, it took me no time to get my property up and running on the market! Thank you and i highly recommend this to everyone!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Erdem, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear of your sale and glad we could assist you to save on commission. Wishing you the best in your future endeavours. :)

You can sell your property yourself!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

After speaking to a couple of agents, we decided to have a crack at selling the property ourselves with the help of PropertyNow. We had no hassles at all, made sure the photographs were great, made the viewing appointments ourselves and ended up satisfied sellers with happy buyers. Being a married couple we had to decide which one of us would be the 'agent' and it worked. It was very satisfying and we saved a heap on agents commissions.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ian, Thank you for your absolutely fabulous review we truly appreciate it and are so pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with PropertyNow. It is just as satisfying for u... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Surpassed all expectations! Very positive experience and will only use this company to sell future r

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I was a little nervous about using a private sale platform, but after a lot of careful research we selected Property Now, mainly on the look and ease of use of their platform, the cost effective packages and their service promise (which the team delivered on every time) The service was excellent and so quick and responsive from the very start when we were listing right through every step to our sale. We got our photo's done through PropertyNow (as an extra) and they were awesome and the cost really reasonable. When buyers were coming to our opens they thought we were the agents because of the professional presentation on the websites, and the professional signboard and inspection signs. We got the large sign and were really happy with how it came up. In 2.5 weeks we had 23 parties through. We spoke at length with buyers and have had an awesome experience selling through PropertyNow. We received an offer for the advertised price at 21 days in, that we accepted. I am a convert and highly recommend PropertyNow as we saved around $22,000 in commission. It's a no brainer! Huge thanks to Jasmyn, Craig and the rest of the team for giving us confidence in the process and helping us to achieve this result!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Micha, Wow! We're thrilled that you achieved such a great result and were pleased with the service, as you've noted we take great pride with both our business and service and it's always rewardi... read more »

Sydney

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Great way to sell your property and save money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

PropertyNow makes selling your own property very straight forward. I found that making individual appointments meant that only genuine buyers viewed our property and my time was never wasted. I was able to ask questions about the process at any time and was always answered promptly. It really is a great system and I feel very grateful to everyone involved for their hard work in making it available to people like me with no experience in selling.
If you are prepared to present your property at is best, take good quality photos, write a truthful description of your property's features and research similar recently sold properties in your area to set a realistic price, you will have the best chance of success! Thank you everyone at PropertyNow, I will definitely be selling another property with you again soon.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thank YOU Jeanette for taking the time to post this review! I love your advice to other owners: present your property well, use quality photos, an honest description, and set your price based on co... read more »

6th time I have used them - results everytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Excellent service. Sold my 6th property through them. Always quick with feedback when needed. Tip is - good photos, professional write-up, realistic price, and immaculate presentation. Always sells within 2-4 weeks. Thanks for saving me heaps!

Pheasants Nest

Private message

Secure, friendly to use and affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Great value and such an easy site to manage your sale of property from beginning to end. Fast editing updates to realestate.com.au & domain.com.au. Friendly help if required with quick responses and flexibility to change or mix up your advertising with minimal fuss.

Highly recommend Property Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Property leased! Very functional and easy to use - can highly recommend this platform as a perfect option for self-managing your property business! Very competitive rates and usability couldn't really be better.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Steve for the glowing review- we're constantly trying to streamline our systems to make sure they're the easiest to use but still allow our users all the flexibility they need.

Extremely happy, new tenants in no time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

We chose to try advertising our rental property through Property now and were extremely impressed with the entire process. We found the team very helpful in answering our queries and very responsive. The process was very straight forward and we had our property tenanted in just a few weeks.
We highly recommend Property Now and wouldn't hesitate in using the company to advertise again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review :) We are so pleased to hear of your success and for the recommendation.
Have a brilliant weekend.
Jasmyn PropertyNow

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A must use website for selling privately. Great Backup from the PropertyNow team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Using the Property Now website for the sale of our Industrial Property has been a breeze.
It was very easy to get our listing live as the website is easy to use and any questions I had were responded to almost instantly.
Our property was under contract within the first month of listing although Real Estate Agents that called us wanting our listing said that private sellers don't have much luck. Yeah right!
I highly recommend this website and the people behind it to assist you in getting your property on the Web and sold.
The cost to list is very reasonable and the savings from using a Real Estate Agent are huge. In the past, I've paid more than $1000 in advertising costs to Real Estate Agents for a listing plus their commissions. Never again.
I will definitely being using Property Now again in the future to sell real estate.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Frith for the great and detailed review! Always nice to hear what we're doing right and we look forward to working with you again in future.

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Very good set up. Great saving over using Domain or realestate or Domain directly.

It would be good to clarify the online application process. Your details and add state this can be done online however it can only be done on the realestate app or website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

PropertyNow made the process of selling our house easy. Every time I called the staff where helpful and the website was user friendly.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for your review! So glad you sold and found everything useful. We love our staff too! All the best with your future endeavours and a big congratulations. :)

Really efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Listing the property took almost no time and maintaining the listing was very easy. The sign arrived quickly and the property sold at a price that I was happy with in about a month. No commission to pay made the net figure very satisfactory. Would thoroughly recommend this company, in fact I have and she has been really happy with them too!

By way of a tip have some professional photographs taken. Once I substituted a sea view as my lead photo instead of a photo of the house I got more enquiries. Although strangely I took that one myself the photographer seemed to forget to take that even although that was a highlight of the house.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Alan, thank you for your wonderful review. That's great advice about professional photography - it really makes a world of difference when you have great images, as this is what potential buyers... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

SOLD on PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We have sold 2 properties with PropertyNow and It's a great service. I found it easy to list the property, their system is easy to use. It's also really easy to make changes whenever you want. If I had difficulty with anything it's just a matter of a phone call, the people are friendly and helpful. I've referred a couple of friends and they also were thrilled with the various packages they offer. I think their name is great in more ways than just the way they do business, I really like to market under their banner.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much for your endorsement - it's really gratifying to hear new customers coming on based on recommendations from their friends and shows that our hard work building this brand is paying off.

Property Now made it very easy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Property Now made it very easy to lease our property last minute. The management follows up very promptly at each step to ensure we can get it listed asap, they are very helpful and professional at the same time. Will definitely use them again!

Thanks a lot!
Sam & Cat

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Sam & Cat - always great to hear from happy customers and we look forward to working with you again!

1 of 16 pages

How many photos can be loaded onto the Domain website? Can I make adjustments to my ad myself?

Gayney asked on Nov 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gayney, You can upload as many photos as you wish to your account with us and we will send them to all sites however Domain will only display the first 28 images.
You can make adjustments (including adding images) to your ad yourself at any time within your account at PropertyNow and the changes will reflect on all sites within 45 minutes of you hitting the Save button.

Where do I send a photo with the sold sign for the house we sold in July. email me on [email removed]

Shirl asked on Nov 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Shirl, ProductReview hides your email address automatically so we won't be able to email you but you can email your sold sign photo to us at sales@propertynow.coma.u or can post it on our facebook. Congratulations on your sale too!

We are not 100% ready to sell, will be in a few months. Ive seen so e properties listed on realistate.com as 'expressions of interest' can your companies share its thoughts on doing this? Thnkypu

Gracie asked on Oct 07, 2017

Hi Gracie,
My personal thought is that most buyers are aware of their budget limit so by listing "Expression of Interest " you could possibly have a buyer overlook your listing because they feel it may be out of their price range or they prefer to look at what they know is within their budget.
We listed our preferred selling price then negotiated with our buyers from that point.
I hope this helps.

Hi Gracie,

When it comes to this term it is only something QLD, WA and TAS have the opportunity to use. Each state has specific price display regulations. This is a great way for someone to gauge what price people may be willing to spend on a property but also invites low ball offers as there is no benchmark set. It often results in a bunch of enquiry simply asking of what price you want to obtain. We advise being clear on what you would like for the property and if you do set your price as "Expressions of interest" having a set number or range in mind for your reply. Please let us know if we can assist further :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

See all 23 questions about PropertyNow