Great and effective system at your own convenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Easy to use site. Great listing created and so simple to produce.
Everything worked using the basic package. Sold fast.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Anita, Congratulation on the sale :) appreciate your review. Jasmyn PropertyNow

Great response after my property was submitted online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I submitted my property for rent last Wednesday and within the following 24 hours I received 12 requests for an inspection. The property is now rented. Am very pleased. This is the 3rd time I have used PropertyNow. They are great & being able to use their online forms is really helpful.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Robert :) Glad to see it was such a speedy process for you. We appreciate your return business and will see you the next time you need to relist. Until then, All the very best - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Palm Beach

• 1 question

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

This was the first time I had used Property Now. I found the whole process from start to finish very easy. My rental property was uploaded to the websites very quickly and it was easy to edit the advertisement to put in scheduled open inspections.
I received a massive response to my open inspections and received numerous applications. I will definitely use Property Now for future rental listings.
Thank you Property Now, I was able to manage my own rental property professionally and efficiently.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jan, its great to hear about your positive experience using PropertyNow. Its our pleasure to assist customers through the entire process, hopefully, we can see you again when you need. Take care.

Great responsive team! On the ball!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

The team was super helpful in responding to my inquiry and producing a property report, they had a less than 24 hour turnaround time, fantastic! Very strongly recommended!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks for the 5-star review Lan, hope to also get a quick result when you're ready to list the property. Feel free to contact us anytime either via phone, SMS, email or online chat services:)

Sold and Happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Thank you. I was very worried about selling myself however your team were supportive and reassuring. I was able to create a professional look for my sale which made selling a breeze. It did take longer then I thought it would however the realestate sales updates put my mind at ease and gave me confidence to keep going with a private sale. Thank you the savings are worth it and all the information and support was at my finger tips.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Leigh, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the company. Congratulations on your sale and have a wonderful Easter. - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Easy to use and save yourself thousands of dollars selling your property with their support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Selling your house is easy with Property Now! This site was so easy to use and it's the second time I've used it. Both times it has been straightforward and I sold my house on the first open house!
The support from Property Now has been great and they have been able to answer any of my questions without delay.
Not only was the process hassle free, I have saved thousands of dollars on commission!
I highly recommend this company if you are looking at selling, it's not as hard as you think!

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

User friendly efficient, great value way to control sale of my properties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Prompt, comprehensive assistance at all stages.
PropertyNow is an efficient, user-friendly, value-for-money vehicle for divesting my properties with total control.
Great support also during difficult personal circumstances with flexibility and consideration.
Greatly appreciate this vehicle, the facilitators and the value for selling one's own property.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Amin, Thankyou so much for this wonderful review :) We wish you all the best - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Sold minus agent fees - couldn't ask for more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Very happy we chose to sell through Property Now.
The site was easy to navigate with any changes automatically sent through to Domain and Real Estate websites.
Loved the SMS and email notifications.
Couldn't recommend Property Now high enough.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Top stuff JalanM. Good to hear you had such a positive experience with our platform. Hope you enjoy the extra cash saved on commissions. Hope to see you again if you ever need to list another property. Thanks for a great review.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great services which streamlines renting or selling on multiple platforms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Applicants all quite happy as well, no complaints with PropertyNow except with the unrelated 1Form interface which is a bit of a pain.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jetster. Thank you for your review. We shall see you again when you need to relist - Jasmyn PropertyNow :)

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

I checked out a few of the competitors and decided to go with Property Now. I am very glad I did. I sold my home in 4 days for a price that the local agent told me I would never achieve.
The process was super easy and the website is a breeze.
I could not be happier.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hey Michael! Thanks for choosing PropertyNow. 4 days is a wonderful result :) We wish you all the best - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Sold our house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I have found Property now to be extremely helpful and very professional. The literature that was supplied as we prepared to list was most beneficial. The support provided to us as we created our listing and then as we went live and advertised the property was reliable and fast. The worst part of our experience was when by the 3rd day of listing we had 4 buyers vying to buy the property, which was daunting for a novice. We ended up with our full asking price and a settlement to suit both parties. Thank you Property Now we are very happy. Gabriele NSW

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Gabriele, thanks so much for taking the time to review us. What a fantastic result! We're so happy for you. Congratulations from the entire team on your success! :)

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Wow wow wow!!!!
Today we settled on our house sale.
From start of listing to exchange was 11 days! We got a great price...and have already made great friends with the purchaser. She describes her purchase of our house as 'elation'. Can't get much better than that!
This site is so helpful and was always there when I needed a question answered.
I would recommend selling your property yourself every time and especially if you use Property Now. I have been singing their praises to anybody that will listen.
Why pay commission to a real estate agent if you don't have to?
Follow Property Now's guidance and get your place looking the best it can be...and then go for it!
The World is your oyster!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Julie, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and our team. Huge congratulations to you for selling yourself and saving on commission. It was a pleasure t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Exactly what you want

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Great experience. Deliver exactly what you need with a lot of options. Easy to use with no hassle. Definitely recommend and come back. Many thanks.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Vic, Thank you for the review :) We will see you when you return. Have a lovely weekend ahead.- Jasmyn PropertyNow

User friendly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I received several calls and emails in response to my advertisement. The website is user friendly and I was surprised that there were so many responses to my ad. When I had to make contact with the company, they were very helpful and would be patient and explain my options. I would highly recommend this company given their competative costs and their standard of support.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Patti, Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We really do pride ourselves on our level of customer service. Wishing you all the best. Jasmyn

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Property Advertising money well spent !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

The website works well and is very quick to upload changes to the major real estate websites. Minor glitches with how the ad appeared on the main sites were sorted out very promptly in real time via the chat line. Enquiries are handled well, sometimes the contact calls a few seconds before the PropertyNow notification arrives.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Tim, Thanks for the review. Due to a company of real humans running 7 days we certainly have very strong customer service as mentioned. The enquiry system is the most advanced in our industry an... read more »

Newcastle

• 1 comment

Great facility

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Just sold my house privately via PropertyNow and my wife and I are extremely pleased with the result. Staff at PropertyNow were always on hand to help and, having sold three properties privately before, I found them by far the best. If you follow their advice, then it is a very smooth process, one that can save you lots of money.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Ron! Glad our friendly staff and licensed agents could assist you through the process. Hope to have you back again soon.

• 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Great service, very happy with Propertynow. The only negative which isnt really a negative is get a good conveyancer, which you need anyway and if your not approachable or dont like talking to people its probably not for you. I saved heaps using Propertynow and their help and advice was great. Always very responsive to messages. I would definately use them again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear of your success! Congratulations and wishing you the best in your future endeavours. - The PropertyNow Team

Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I was very happy with PropertyNow. I sold my inner city unit and got the price I wanted despite the huge number of units now on offer in the area. I received $15K more than a similar unit on my floor - and had no agent's commission to take off. I was confident that my unit was superior in size, position and condition than the competition so knew it was just a matter of time before I found the right buyer. I was under no time pressures to sell but sold it in less than 3 months.
I bought the $800 package with PropertyNow and paid my solicitor $1,800 for organising the contract and finalising the sale. So I am way ahead. I also found buyers were pleasantly surprised when I told them I was the owner doing the sale myself. A couple of real estate agents who had been chasing me to list with them were obviously very taken aback when they followed up and discovered I had sold the property myself. Disruption is changing this industry too. Give it a go - all you have to lose is your time.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jane, What a wonderful outcome you have achieved! We are pleased to know we have been able to assist in doing so. Incredible result and to have been shocking the agents with your success is anot... read more »

Perth

• 1 answer
Private message

Life got so much easier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I am a private landlord and I've been using PropertyNow a number of times to lease rental properties and I like how simple and effective it is. With a small fee after the property has been leased, I couldn't be happier. Also my adverts are stored by PropertyNow for the next time, which certainly makes life a whole lot easier. I've tried the other free options and always end up getting most of the inquiries and successfully finding a tenant through PropertyNow. Thanks to the great support and assistance I have received from the team at PropertyNow the job got a whole lot easier.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Colin, Thank you for taking the time to review us :) I will just correct the fact that the small fee comes before listing and no further hidden fees apply to anyone reading :) The function to ke... read more »

Greatd Service for selling a property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

What a great service. Professionally listed on Realestate.com and Domain. Attracted lots of leads and sold quickly.
I am very pleased from start to finish. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to sell a property.
Mike

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Mike, thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you sold so quickly! Congratulations! Wishing you the best in your future endeavours. Warmest, PropertyNow

1 of 17 pages

Are you very successful at selling houses central coast NSW?

Paul asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Paul, Our model is an agency assisted sale. We assist with the marketing but you as a private seller actually sell the property yourself with the help of a conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent for all legal paperwork and deposit dealings. In regards to our success, our private sellers sold over 780 properties Australia wide in 2017. In 2018 so far 59 have sold in NSW alone and 218 Australia wide. Please let us know if we can assist with any further questions. Have a wonderful weekend ahead :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

I’m thinking of using Property Now, I’m based in Perth and I haven’t seen this company around. Im just wondering if anyone from the same state has been successful and what their experience has been? I always read the reviews, however it always seems to be more Eastern States based.

Jo asked on Mar 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jo, we definitely operate nationwide and although our staff are based in the eastern states we maintain extended hours to ensure we're open your normal business hours. If you price your property correctly and are responsive to enquiries it will sell as well as any other property on the market in your local area (we like to think that it will sell better!).

The average time on market in WA (across all agents and companies) is up to 100 days for houses currently so it can take a bit longer than you'll have seen in some of our reviews from the Eastern states however the commission saving may give you more room to move on price which in turn could potentially help you sell faster.

We've actually helped sell a number of properties in WA over the years, I did a quick search and grabbed a couple of our Perth sold listings on realestate.com.au for you.

If you've any specific questions I can answer for you please don't hesitate to ask. - Coreyna, PropertyNow

Hi Jo, I also quickly logged in to check, all forms are available and you can tell how attentive they are as well as their service standard by prompt reply as above. I would definitely recommend it.

what is the cost for this?

frank asked on Jan 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Frank, our cost is just $694 to sell or $195 to lease your property. These prices include GST and are until sold/leased meaning no ongoing fees or commissions and no time limits.

See all 26 questions about PropertyNow