Really efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Listing the property took almost no time and maintaining the listing was very easy. The sign arrived quickly and the property sold at a price that I was happy with in about a month. No commission to pay made the net figure very satisfactory. Would thoroughly recommend this company, in fact I have and she has been really happy with them too!

By way of a tip have some professional photographs taken. Once I substituted a sea view as my lead photo instead of a photo of the house I got more enquiries. Although strangely I took that one myself the photographer seemed to forget to take that even although that was a highlight of the house.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Alan, thank you for your wonderful review. That's great advice about professional photography - it really makes a world of difference when you have great images, as this is what potential buyers... read more »

• 1 answer

SOLD on PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We have sold 2 properties with PropertyNow and It's a great service. I found it easy to list the property, their system is easy to use. It's also really easy to make changes whenever you want. If I had difficulty with anything it's just a matter of a phone call, the people are friendly and helpful. I've referred a couple of friends and they also were thrilled with the various packages they offer. I think their name is great in more ways than just the way they do business, I really like to market under their banner.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much for your endorsement - it's really gratifying to hear new customers coming on based on recommendations from their friends and shows that our hard work building this brand is paying off.

Property Now made it very easy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Property Now made it very easy to lease our property last minute. The management follows up very promptly at each step to ensure we can get it listed asap, they are very helpful and professional at the same time. Will definitely use them again!

Thanks a lot!
Sam & Cat

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Sam & Cat - always great to hear from happy customers and we look forward to working with you again!

Property Leasing made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Property Now made it very easy to list and let our property. They were very responsive when I asked questions and the whole process ran very smoothly. We will definitely use them again. Thanks!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Samih, it was lovely helping you lease! We look forward to assisting you next time the property is available. Thank you for your review and have a great week. :)

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Nothing to lose if you try

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Many people were shocked when I said wasn't using an agent. However, I have converted many along the way! In most instances, if you think you can do it - you probably can. As long as you have great photos, you are pretty much on an equal footing to any other listing. Just imagine the joy of receiving the full amount of the sale, no commission.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there, thank you so much for your warm review. Congratulations on selling your property! Wishing you the best with your future endeavours. :)

Verified Customer

The future of real estate!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Was hesitant about PropertyNow as I thought real estate agents would have special connections or sales techniques to get people to buy or lease property quickly...but as it turns out this process was completely excellent and we ended up leasing our house within 3 days. I could not believe how easy it was, we had so many applicants that mentioned what a pleasure it was dealing with the owner, as we were personally invested in getting a tenant and so were happy to answer questions quickly and arrange inspections! Will be definitely be using this service again, and for 1/4 of the prices we were quoted from real estate agents, we can afford to :) Thank-you so much for this service, the future of real estate for sure!!!!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Wow thanks Emily what a great review! It's always great hearing from our customers just how easy they find the whole process.

Perth

• 1 review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Extremely helpful and the web page is easy to navigate and modify,good value for money.
Only one piece of advice to help other users, that I found it easier to do a word doc and copy and past my property description than to use their format to achieve what I wanted.
A trivial point that wasn't hard to get past.
Presentation of your property is a big key to your success.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Peter, we'll have a look at the listing description editor to see if there's anything we can do to make it simpler but mainly we want to avoid formatting as some sites do not support it. Thanks for the review and congratulations on the sale!

SOLD IN COUNTRY NSW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

With the help of "PROPERTY NOW" we were able to sell our home on acreage in country NSW with no real estate agent!
Saved ourselves over 20k!
Recommend them to everyone!
DO NOT use the other so called "sell it yourself" sites.
"PROPERTY NOW" is above and beyond all the rest!
Thanks again.xx

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Karla, Thanks for taking the time to add a review for us on your experience. We are delighted for your success and wish you all the best :) Thanks for choosing PropertyNow

Cairns, queensland

• 4 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

List until sold wins the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

The fact that propertynow lists until sold gave us the sale we needed. We were always asking a top price for a Cairns property so keeping the listing going with an occassional refresh of the price and wording was important. Having the listing on other web sites beside realeastate dot com dot au turned out to be a winner as the buyer bought through the listing on Domain'. It was a case of "it didn't happen over night, but it did happen". We saved a very important $5400 in agent commissions.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ali and Slyvie, thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to hear of your sale. Congratulations from everyone at PropertyNow and we wish you both the best moving forward. :)

Drummoyne

• 1 comment

A lukewarm experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Kerrie, Very strange that you would have enquiries and not have any applications progress, particularly over such a long period of time. Delighted to hear that your ad on Gumtree resulted in ... read more »

Thanks for your response. I have glowing references of my new tenants from their current agent. Just exactly what I needed and a lovely engaged couple who wanted a verbal agreement that they could ... read more »

Straight forward - Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

It was a straight forward experience leasing our property through Property Now.
We got a lot of interest and it was much easier to manage all being in one location.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Glad you found the process easy and fast!

Verified Customer

Easy, effective and saved me money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Dealing with property now was easy and successful. My queries were dealt with quickly and helpfully. The notification process of interested buyers made selling the property simple, you are given all queries in a way that it was easy to contact buyers and follow their progress. We had the winning offer within 2 weeks of putting it on the market! The offer was at the top end of what agents had quoted me and I didn't have to pay a commission.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

That's great to hear Em! It's amazing how often we hear people getting prices exceeding what the agents have told them they'll get.

Site works great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Easy to use website that does everything it promises
I even received a phone call without request within half an hour of creating my login

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Newty, glad you liked the site- we do like to go the extra mile and touch base with our customers to see if they have any questions or concerns preemptively.

So glad we did it.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Great choice marketing this way. Sold within 4 weeks. We felt supported all the way and we liked the way prospective clients were put in contact with us.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Shirl we're thrilled you had a good experience and a prompt sale!

Private message

PropertyNow made renting as an owner/ landlord so easy. You were guided through every process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

This was a great way to rent our property. The support was amazing. All the information you need to rent your property is on their web site. Anytime I had queries they were always answered clearly and straight away. Inquiries and applications were always passed onto us immediately. Any changes we made to our advert happened promptly.
I would highly recommend PropertyNow if you want to be an owner/ landlord

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Anna, We are so very pleased you have been delighted with our service. We appreciate you taking the time to review :) Have a wonderful week and we shall see you next time - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Gave all and any help i needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I sold my house and throughout interactions with Property Now I found all staff members helpful, reliable, and friendly. They did not get impatient with my endless questions nor my less than competent computer skills. They ALWAYS rang me back (quite quickly) if line busy. I have already recommended this company several times to friends. Thanks Property Now.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thankyou so much for your kind words Kay and for recommending us to your friends. We do strive to make the platform as easy as possible so people don't need to be tech-gurus to use it so if you eve... read more »

An absolute breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

It was an absolute breeze using PropertyNow to advertise our property for rent.
From the initial set up - downloading our own text and photos, to the open houses where we could personally meet any potential tenants, it was so simple and took little time and effort.
It's also ridiculously cheap compared to using an agent and having prompt, immediate answers and action to any questions we had made it a dream.
We would recommend PropertyNow to anyone looking to lease their property.
Mick and Gab

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Mick and Gab! Glad you had a speedy and successful listing and were impressed with the service. We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Very positive experience using ProperyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

PropertyNow was so easy to use. The online and phone support was prompt and efficient. I would definitely recommend the SMS notifications as we were able to very quickly respond to email and phone messages.
Thank you our experience was very positive, we would highly recommend the service and will definitely use PropertyNow again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much for the review Lisa and we're glad you had a great experience and outcome! We've spent a lot of time building our systems to help give the best experience for our customers.

Really happy seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Super happy with the website and service, made selling my property very easy and saved me a lot of money. Everything needed is supplied and the ability to update and find information is super simple. I called once as I was unsure and got all the information I needed from the professional and helpful staff. Thanks for making this so easy for me, I have recommended you to all my friends.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Ben, always great to hear people recommending us to their friends- a lot of our clients come on from word-of-mouth. And congratulations on the sale!

My Second Time Selling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Having used Property Now before I've found them very helpful and professional. I appreciated that I could phone for advice.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Chris, and congratulations on your sale. Really glad to hear you found us helpful and professional. Don't forget you can also get us via email, SMS, and livechat too! have a wonderful afternoon :)

1 of 15 pages

I have a commercial Property in Brisbane QLD . Shop 99m2 and Office 42 m2 . What do you offer for Leasing of commercial tenancies and Management? Rick

RickyB asked on Aug 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rick, we can advertise you on realcommercial.com.au and commercialrealestate.com.au at a cost of $195 including GST. We don't offer commercial lease management services at this time I'm afraid.

I have a property in Daintree, running as a holiday house with great future bookings. It also has a B&B Lic if someone wanted to do that instead or can just be someones house. Can I sell it through your site?

Kerry asked on Jul 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kerry, absolutely you can sell with us! If you wanted to list your property as a business we offer commercial listings, or you could simply list as a residential property and note the potential earning possibility for the new owner. We'd like to chat more about how we can assist you to sell - simply send us a message with your email or phone contact and we'll get in touch. Alternatively you can email us at [email protected] or call 1300 664 773 7 days a week to speak with a member of our team and discuss your options. :) Hope this helps!

Hi guys, we have a property in Trinity Park, Cairns, Qld, that is one year old and wish to sell. Can you help out in Cairns with sales?

Stuart asked on May 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Stuart, yes we have had properties in Cairns before and that is no problem at all. We actually operate nationwide, primarily providing support via phone, email, and livechat on our website. If you jump on your website you can request a free property value report and suburb statistics which will give you some more information on the market in your area. Do you have any other questions I can answer for you?

See all 17 questions about PropertyNow