Pheasants Nest

Private message

Secure, friendly to use and affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Great value and such an easy site to manage your sale of property from beginning to end. Fast editing updates to realestate.com.au & domain.com.au. Friendly help if required with quick responses and flexibility to change or mix up your advertising with minimal fuss.

Highly recommend Property Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Property leased! Very functional and easy to use - can highly recommend this platform as a perfect option for self-managing your property business! Very competitive rates and usability couldn't really be better.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Steve for the glowing review- we're constantly trying to streamline our systems to make sure they're the easiest to use but still allow our users all the flexibility they need.

Extremely happy, new tenants in no time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

We chose to try advertising our rental property through Property now and were extremely impressed with the entire process. We found the team very helpful in answering our queries and very responsive. The process was very straight forward and we had our property tenanted in just a few weeks.
We highly recommend Property Now and wouldn't hesitate in using the company to advertise again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review :) We are so pleased to hear of your success and for the recommendation.
Have a brilliant weekend.
Jasmyn PropertyNow

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A must use website for selling privately. Great Backup from the PropertyNow team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Using the Property Now website for the sale of our Industrial Property has been a breeze.
It was very easy to get our listing live as the website is easy to use and any questions I had were responded to almost instantly.
Our property was under contract within the first month of listing although Real Estate Agents that called us wanting our listing said that private sellers don't have much luck. Yeah right!
I highly recommend this website and the people behind it to assist you in getting your property on the Web and sold.
The cost to list is very reasonable and the savings from using a Real Estate Agent are huge. In the past, I've paid more than $1000 in advertising costs to Real Estate Agents for a listing plus their commissions. Never again.
I will definitely being using Property Now again in the future to sell real estate.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Frith for the great and detailed review! Always nice to hear what we're doing right and we look forward to working with you again in future.

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Very good set up. Great saving over using Domain or realestate or Domain directly.

It would be good to clarify the online application process. Your details and add state this can be done online however it can only be done on the realestate app or website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

PropertyNow made the process of selling our house easy. Every time I called the staff where helpful and the website was user friendly.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for your review! So glad you sold and found everything useful. We love our staff too! All the best with your future endeavours and a big congratulations. :)

Really efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Listing the property took almost no time and maintaining the listing was very easy. The sign arrived quickly and the property sold at a price that I was happy with in about a month. No commission to pay made the net figure very satisfactory. Would thoroughly recommend this company, in fact I have and she has been really happy with them too!

By way of a tip have some professional photographs taken. Once I substituted a sea view as my lead photo instead of a photo of the house I got more enquiries. Although strangely I took that one myself the photographer seemed to forget to take that even although that was a highlight of the house.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Alan, thank you for your wonderful review. That's great advice about professional photography - it really makes a world of difference when you have great images, as this is what potential buyers... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

SOLD on PropertyNow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We have sold 2 properties with PropertyNow and It's a great service. I found it easy to list the property, their system is easy to use. It's also really easy to make changes whenever you want. If I had difficulty with anything it's just a matter of a phone call, the people are friendly and helpful. I've referred a couple of friends and they also were thrilled with the various packages they offer. I think their name is great in more ways than just the way they do business, I really like to market under their banner.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks so much for your endorsement - it's really gratifying to hear new customers coming on based on recommendations from their friends and shows that our hard work building this brand is paying off.

Property Now made it very easy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Property Now made it very easy to lease our property last minute. The management follows up very promptly at each step to ensure we can get it listed asap, they are very helpful and professional at the same time. Will definitely use them again!

Thanks a lot!
Sam & Cat

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Sam & Cat - always great to hear from happy customers and we look forward to working with you again!

Property Leasing made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Property Now made it very easy to list and let our property. They were very responsive when I asked questions and the whole process ran very smoothly. We will definitely use them again. Thanks!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Samih, it was lovely helping you lease! We look forward to assisting you next time the property is available. Thank you for your review and have a great week. :)

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Nothing to lose if you try

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Many people were shocked when I said wasn't using an agent. However, I have converted many along the way! In most instances, if you think you can do it - you probably can. As long as you have great photos, you are pretty much on an equal footing to any other listing. Just imagine the joy of receiving the full amount of the sale, no commission.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there, thank you so much for your warm review. Congratulations on selling your property! Wishing you the best with your future endeavours. :)

Verified Customer

The future of real estate!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Was hesitant about PropertyNow as I thought real estate agents would have special connections or sales techniques to get people to buy or lease property quickly...but as it turns out this process was completely excellent and we ended up leasing our house within 3 days. I could not believe how easy it was, we had so many applicants that mentioned what a pleasure it was dealing with the owner, as we were personally invested in getting a tenant and so were happy to answer questions quickly and arrange inspections! Will be definitely be using this service again, and for 1/4 of the prices we were quoted from real estate agents, we can afford to :) Thank-you so much for this service, the future of real estate for sure!!!!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Wow thanks Emily what a great review! It's always great hearing from our customers just how easy they find the whole process.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Extremely helpful and the web page is easy to navigate and modify,good value for money.
Only one piece of advice to help other users, that I found it easier to do a word doc and copy and past my property description than to use their format to achieve what I wanted.
A trivial point that wasn't hard to get past.
Presentation of your property is a big key to your success.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Peter, we'll have a look at the listing description editor to see if there's anything we can do to make it simpler but mainly we want to avoid formatting as some sites do not support it. Thanks for the review and congratulations on the sale!

SOLD IN COUNTRY NSW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

With the help of "PROPERTY NOW" we were able to sell our home on acreage in country NSW with no real estate agent!
Saved ourselves over 20k!
Recommend them to everyone!
DO NOT use the other so called "sell it yourself" sites.
"PROPERTY NOW" is above and beyond all the rest!
Thanks again.xx

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Karla, Thanks for taking the time to add a review for us on your experience. We are delighted for your success and wish you all the best :) Thanks for choosing PropertyNow

Burpengary, Queensland

• 4 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

List until sold wins the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

The fact that propertynow lists until sold gave us the sale we needed. We were always asking a top price for a Cairns property so keeping the listing going with an occassional refresh of the price and wording was important. Having the listing on other web sites beside realeastate dot com dot au turned out to be a winner as the buyer bought through the listing on Domain'. It was a case of "it didn't happen over night, but it did happen". We saved a very important $5400 in agent commissions.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ali and Slyvie, thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to hear of your sale. Congratulations from everyone at PropertyNow and we wish you both the best moving forward. :)

Drummoyne

• 1 comment

A lukewarm experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Not sure if it was because Propertynow is based in Queensland but I had no success leasing a house in Sydney through them. There was certainly nothing wrong with the service obtained from their office but although I had enquiries and answered all of them promptly I had no success at all in getting anybody to view the house over a 6 week plus period.
In desperation I placed an ad for free on Gumtree and I had 18 people view the house in a 2 week period. The house was leased to the very first couple who viewed it.
And I add, the house was the biggest in Drummoyne and had had a complete refurbishment and was presented as brand new
I personally wouldn't use this agency again and probably wouldn't put an ad on domain.com or realestate.com
Quite frankly right now, I don't think that's where the readership is after my immediate response through Gumtree. I couldn't have been happier with them.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Kerrie, Very strange that you would have enquiries and not have any applications progress, particularly over such a long period of time. Delighted to hear that your ad on Gumtree resulted in ... read more »

Thanks for your response. I have glowing references of my new tenants from their current agent. Just exactly what I needed and a lovely engaged couple who wanted a verbal agreement that they could ... read more »

Straight forward - Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

It was a straight forward experience leasing our property through Property Now.
We got a lot of interest and it was much easier to manage all being in one location.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Glad you found the process easy and fast!

Verified Customer

Easy, effective and saved me money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Dealing with property now was easy and successful. My queries were dealt with quickly and helpfully. The notification process of interested buyers made selling the property simple, you are given all queries in a way that it was easy to contact buyers and follow their progress. We had the winning offer within 2 weeks of putting it on the market! The offer was at the top end of what agents had quoted me and I didn't have to pay a commission.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

That's great to hear Em! It's amazing how often we hear people getting prices exceeding what the agents have told them they'll get.

Site works great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Easy to use website that does everything it promises
I even received a phone call without request within half an hour of creating my login

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Newty, glad you liked the site- we do like to go the extra mile and touch base with our customers to see if they have any questions or concerns preemptively.

So glad we did it.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Great choice marketing this way. Sold within 4 weeks. We felt supported all the way and we liked the way prospective clients were put in contact with us.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Shirl we're thrilled you had a good experience and a prompt sale!

1 of 15 pages

We are not 100% ready to sell, will be in a few months. Ive seen so e properties listed on realistate.com as 'expressions of interest' can your companies share its thoughts on doing this? Thnkypu

Gracie asked on Oct 07, 2017

Hi Gracie,
My personal thought is that most buyers are aware of their budget limit so by listing "Expression of Interest " you could possibly have a buyer overlook your listing because they feel it may be out of their price range or they prefer to look at what they know is within their budget.
We listed our preferred selling price then negotiated with our buyers from that point.
I hope this helps.

Hi Gracie,

When it comes to this term it is only something QLD, WA and TAS have the opportunity to use. Each state has specific price display regulations. This is a great way for someone to gauge what price people may be willing to spend on a property but also invites low ball offers as there is no benchmark set. It often results in a bunch of enquiry simply asking of what price you want to obtain. We advise being clear on what you would like for the property and if you do set your price as "Expressions of interest" having a set number or range in mind for your reply. Please let us know if we can assist further :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

Hi we have 4 apartments that we have built. They have been on the market now for around 9 months. I want to take on the sales for this now. Can you advise how do I begin?

Kelly asked on Oct 04, 2017

Hi Kelly,

Firstly you would create an account using this link to get started - https://www.propertynow.com.au/signup
You will be asked to select a package, options can be found here- https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately
Once you compile your advert you will see a preview and the last step will allow you to make payment. Once completed our admin staff will look over the listing and ensure that everything is professional to then launch you on to the sites within a 1-3 hour period.

If you would like to discuss anything in further depth please give us a call on 1300 664 773.
Jasmyn PropertyNow

Hi,we have a house in inner city Brisbane which we want to lease out. Are you able to tell me what percentage of landlords (who have paid your fee) have leased their property through you. We have always previously used an agent but are considering our options this time around.

jacqueline asked on Sep 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jacqueline, I hope you're having a lovely weekend. Unfortunately, we don't have any exact percentages available currently. I can say that it's exceptionally rare that a rental property won't lease and do so quickly, especially coming into the warmer months. Of course, there are variables, for example where the property is located, the rental price, what other properties are available in the area and how in demand that area is. We'd be happy to send you a free postcode and property report for your property to give you a better idea of what's currently happening in your area. We'd just need you to email the property address through to us at [email protected] and we can get that organised for you. We're also happy to give you a call 7 days a week to chat and see if our services would be beneficial to you; or you can pop any additional questions in an email if preferred. Let us know if we can assist further.

See all 21 questions about PropertyNow