Great portal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Wonderful service and affordable prices. My property was leased very quickly for a friction of costs that other portals charge.

Great online Real Estate Company (PropertyNow) - that helps you sell your home without agents!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

It has been a great experience using Property Now. Their service has been great and the package they offered worked for my needs and was very cost effective. If you have the time and the patience to sell your own home I would highly recommend Property Now. Many thanks to the phone service provided and the smooth online support to in setting up the sale of my home.
Regards
Daniel

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Daniel, We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with PropertyNow! It's wonderful that more people are waking up to the idea that they're entirely capable of selling their own homes... read more »

This is perfect - can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

cool tool - took a while and a bit of money to sell our place but way better and cheaper than letting a Realo tell us to drop our price.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Christian, Thanks for taking the time to review :) We are pleased for your success. All the best- PropertyNow Support.

Advertising property for rent on the major net sites made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Very professional site, allowing advertising on the net seamless. People are all helpful. Advertising my house for rent and making changes was without any hassles and easy to navigate and use.

Will definitely use this site again. Thanks.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Chas, we look forward to helping out again when you next need to find tenants :)

Unforgettable experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Phenomenal service and incredibly amazing staff. NDT and TICA adds-on I must say were the greatest!
I will definitely come back.Thank you very much!!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Julieta, Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliment! We will see you again next time :)

Definitely will see you again next time. Once again, thank you very much! Greatly appreciated :))

Lease Your Own Rental Property....You Can Do It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Easy to use web site for self-managing property owners and prospective tenants seeking a more personal leasing experience. Imaginative real estate agent fees and charges can add to tenant rental stress.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, thank you for sharing your thoughts on PropertyNow. Have a brilliant weekend :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

Property Now was supportive and an easy to use website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We sold our property in two weeks using property now. A traditional real estate agent may have been able to get a bit more but then we would have had to pay them the extra they made. We knew what we wanted and were able to get that on our own. Properties sell themselves. I went with Property Now because they are professionally presented, request for support is instant and the website is easy to use. Please note that selling a property yourself is a stressful process because you second guess yourself constantly - but you can do it! Even if you've been to open homes before, I recommend going to open homes in the area before you list the property so you get an understanding of the process and can see where the market is at now. I've gone into the draw to win a $100 voucher for this review - but that's made no difference, I would have wrote the review anyway.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there, we're ecstatic for you that you've had so much success, and we're also delighted that you've been happy with the service. We understand just how empowering it can be to do something lik... read more »

PropertyNow was Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Our dealings with Property Now have been like a breath of fresh air. I found the site easy and logical to use, and everything just worked as it should, which is no small thing these days. When we had questions they were responded to quickly and effectively by friendly support staff and even on one occasion by the Principal himself, which is hardly typical these days. Obviously a very hands-on, service oriented Company that appears to have a very healthy and focused culture. If we need to sell a property in future we would use PropertyNow in a heartbeat, and will unreservedly recommend anyone in a similar position to do the same. As for results, we had a choice of keen buyers to choose from and were able to mark it as sold within a fortnight.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Mel, What a wonderful review you have given us. We are extremely thankful to have clients like yourself share this valuable feedback with clients. We have worked very hard to get where we are an... read more »

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We sold two properties and rented a few using Property Now. The team is always available to help us; they answer my questions promptly, and one team member Jasmyn went beyond expectation to help me with the final steps of the sale of the property.

I will not hesitate to recommend PropertyNow to our family and friends! We saved so much money with Property Now. Thank you Team Property Now!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to review. It is always lovely to see comments around the staff doing their utmost best to help our clients. Have a wonderful day and no doubt we will see you again soon. PropertyNow Team

Success!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

We used property Now and saved thousands. The website is easy to use and guides you the whole way through the process.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Chadd, Thanks so much for the review :) Glad to see it was such a smooth process for you. Wishing you all the best until we speak again. Have a brilliant weekend.

Coffs Harbour

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Can't go past this agency for quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Their systems were excellent, people were responsive to any queries and any changes we made to our online sales ad, were almost immediate. Highly recommended!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ed, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We have worked very hard and continue to do so to offer the best quality service we can possibly achieve. All the best until we hear from you again :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

Fantastic and easy service to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

It couldn't have been any easier to sell our home on Propertynow.com.au
We dressed up the house, took some professional photos, listed it and within one day we had a stream of enquiries which led to us receiving a contract to buy for our full asking price within 30 days of listing. I'll definitely be using their services again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi There, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other potential clients. We will look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Quick rental turn aound

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

We use PropertyNow to list rental properties. The most recent, l uploaded the information on a Sunday with the first open inspection the following Wednesday. We had 3 parties through, all were suitable tenants. We signed a new rental from this inspection!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jennie, thank you for your review. We're so glad to have you as a returning client. We look forward to having you back and assisting you to lease again. Wishing you a wonderful week. Thanks again!

Empowering experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I found that by marketing my home myself I had lots of freedom regarding when I held open inspections, what I wrote on the sales description, photographs and when and if I changed the price. I was also glad not to have a real estate agent pressuring me to drop the price or to take an offer I was not happy with. The end result was that I was happily accepted an offer and I like the people I sold to.

At times it was daunting wondering if I was doing everything right, but Property Now was always just a phone call away and the staff promptly responded to all of my questions.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review, we love it. The headline is exactly what we're about, empowering sellers to take their sale back into their own hands. Congratulations for doing this yourself! All the best with your future endeavours! :)

I am looking to sell in the next 12 months and your website is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I almost feel like I could manage the sale by myself after reading your hints and tips section! I will however, be using your services to sell as you are willing to give detailed information to empower sellers - potentially to your own detriment. This gives me the confidence to trust your business in assisting with selling my home.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Margie, so glad you love the website! Have you downloaded our free book yet? It was actually an Amazon bestseller! Empowering sellers could never be to our detriment, it's what we're all about! ... read more »

Can't recommend PropertyNow enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

From the word go, PropertyNow were awesome in helping me rent my property. Easy to use and step by step guidance was provided. If I needed help, I could easily contact them, or they responded to me thoroughly and super quickly. I'm so thrilled with their service, and I'll definitely be using them going forward.

Noosa Heads

Private message

Saved a LOT of Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

5 or 6 years ago I used PropertyNow to sell two investment units in Sydney. I achieved a higher price on both properties than the local agents predicted. Had a contract on one the very first open I did. The second unit took about two months. This was a lot of fun and a very easy and affordable option. I was happy to put in the work of open houses. My solicitor handled the contracts.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Ian, Thanks for coming back to share your experience. We are glad to see that you loved the service then and now you will have seen we have so much more to offer! Exciting things in the Property... read more »

Property now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We sold our property within 3 months on property now. I haven’t sold a house before but they helped me through it and when people enquire I would get an email instantly
Highly recommend them.

These guys were super helpful and the process was easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Easy process and I asked a lot of dumb questions and they handled it with style. I would do it again this way and we got a much better result, as well as being able to meet prospects which made us feel much more comfortable.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Reg, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a good experience with us and we look forward to having you back in future. Have a wonderful day! :)

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

This has been a great journey and very pleased with the results.
Property Now were fantastic to deal with and were very helpful along the way.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Lete, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review :) Have a wonderful day. PropertyNow Support

1 of 19 pages

I am considering using your services. What is your experience in advertising and selling properties in the Sutherland Shire NSW?

Jason Samuel asked on Jun 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Josh, I would need a more detailed list from you in relation to the suburbs in this area to do a more in-depth search for figures. What I can share are the figures for what we have sold to date in state form over the last 2 years. If you would like to direct any further questions to us please send them over to sales@propertynow.com.au and we will be happy to asssit
2017

SA = 25
TAS = 15
VIC =38
WA = 27

Where do I get the offer and acceptance contract forms?

Cassie asked on Apr 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Cassie - All forms are available within your account, simply log in to www.propertynow.com.au and click Forms & Downloads from the left hand menu.

Are you very successful at selling houses central coast NSW?

Paul asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Paul, Our model is an agency assisted sale. We assist with the marketing but you as a private seller actually sell the property yourself with the help of a conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent for all legal paperwork and deposit dealings. In regards to our success, our private sellers sold over 780 properties Australia wide in 2017. In 2018 so far 59 have sold in NSW alone and 218 Australia wide. Please let us know if we can assist with any further questions. Have a wonderful weekend ahead :) Jasmyn PropertyNow

See all 28 questions about PropertyNow