Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Excellent customer service from a professional supplier. I recommend this company to everyone. The personal service I received was second to none!

• 1 helpful vote

Love my extensions!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Absolutely love this website and have tried extensions from here before and the hair is so natural and doesn’t even feel like they are in :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

After some issues on my behalf the supplier has graciously sent me a replacement set.
Very impressed with this company

Will recommend

Perfect soft hair!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Great service and a beautiful helpful team, I have bought a lot of extensions in the last few years and these are by far the best and long lasting, will never go back! Thankyou pure hair extensions!

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I was pretty happy with these. They're easy to use, look real and the price tag is reasonable too. Cheers

Verified Customer

Love these hair extensions !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

I've used your extensions lots of time and the quality is great and thank you for Greg N and his amazing customer service

DO NOT USE! Item not delivered, no help from seller.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I purchased an item from this seller, was not advised when item was shipped or a tracking number. I followed up a week later and was provided a tracking number, however the item did not arrive at my house as the tracking indicated. Australia Post advised seller to lodge claim, seller refused. Poor customer service, delayed responses. Stick to another supplier.

Comments
Pure Hair Extensions Official

Hi TIna, you selected the free shipping option which is not registered. The tracking number showed the order as delivered to your address. Even though we tracked your package and its marked as deli... read more »

Okay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

It wasn't next day delivery, it was next day shipping and I received my hair extensions 4 days later. I don't believe mine are 24" like I ordered they seem a lot shorter then displayed in photos and the ends are already quite thin.
They are super soft though and I do love the colour I got, will order again if in a rush or stuck for money.
They're good enough quality for what you're paying.

Buy better quality elsewhere

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Very dissatisfied - could not re-tape after 1 time use - huge amount of shedding and inferior hair quality.
Refund not honored even though photos of destroyed tapes after removal by qualified extension technician with high quality solvent provided to Greg along with residue left on hair.
Much better quality and service from alternative suppliers. Buy elsewhere.

Comments
Pure Hair Extensions Official

Hi Jen, we can't refund the hair extensions once they have been used. The vast majority of our customers are very happy with the quality of our tape hair extensions and usually if there's an issue ... read more »

Im pretty happy with the product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

They are a lot harder to put in than I expected. The hair does feel real but it is pretty thin and not very strong. I am happy with it though and the service was good :)

Good service and speedy delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Good Service! The owner was amazing at sorting out my issue and went above and beyond. Delivery was very speedy.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Perfect customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Can not fault pure hair extensions, greg, the guy that deals with the online sales has the best customer service skills. He went above and beyond when I was accidentally sent the wrong colour originally. The overnight service is amazing. Unfortunately the hair wasn't for me, but the service was nothing short of perfect. Would recommend

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

Very impressed! The owner was amazing at helping sort my issue out with delivery and hair extensions are lovely and great quality

• 1 question
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2016

Took a week to arrive. Seemed ok quality, only needed them for my wedding day. So didn't need anything flash.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2015

I ordered hair extensions for my daughter. And couldn't be happier with the service I received from Greg and his team. My daughters hair looks fabulous. Thank you so much

Auckland

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Now a bad website....do not order from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2015

ordered clip in 3 weeks ago from WA (same State). Haven't received my order. Tried calling but the numbers on the website are disconnected. No response from them to my emails.

Update... I did eventually receive my extensions! About 5 weeks after ordering.. Sent from a distributor in China. Not good quality, not 100 percent hair. I didn't receive any reply to my initial email or any email communication regarding my order. A few months later I received a message through product review from the guy that runs the site. He said that my review was affecting his business and that he is legitimate, but he forgot to take off the disconnected phone number off his site, and he didn't know why my emails were not replied to. So I told him I would update my review...

Comments
Pure Hair Extensions Official

Sent from another seller because we did not have stock. We now carry all items in stock and offer next day delivery to Australia. I'm willing to send you a free set of hair extensions with next day... read more »

5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2015

firstly to the person who wrote that price attack had bad extentions! this is not about price attack!! its about pure hair extentions and they have really good quality hair and its cheap! just got my package and am thrilled.x

Love the hair extensions!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2012

I am really happy with the hair extensions that I got from this website. I had a look at a few other places before purchasing from Pure Hair Extensions but found them to be more expensive. I am also really happy about the quality of the hair. I mean, it says that its pure human hair but I have seen some hair extensions with bad quality over the years. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking to buy hair extensions to visit their website.

+ High quality and easy to clip in