Service factor

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Cavell Potoru was very helpful and assisted with overcoming some blockages
Overall fast and efficient responses and a good loan facility

Professional and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

A great experience, hassle free and very competitive. Undercut the normal car loan rate offered by dealerships significantly! a very quick service. Thank you Savvy and Ratesetter and the representative who helped me

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Brilliant fast service - Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Spoke to a couple of customer service representatives both very informative and highly respective. The interest rate was slightly reduced during the finalization of the loan. The rate setter was very user friendly and very helpful. Overall, a fabulous service, with great outcome and with no hidden costs. Thank you.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Excellent customer service, they were very quick to approve and complete my loan for me. Great rates, would highly recommend RateSetter.

Five star service ++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I am very satisfied with the service i received on getting my loan .
The person who helped me was upfront from the begginig and very helpful in answering to all my question and concerns also very honest and prompt and informative.
I am actually pretty happy with the outcome and totally pleased with the service i received.

It was fast and easy, the team were very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Customer services was great, no unforeseen costs and I'm happy with the product I have received :-)
I will recommend Rate Setter to friends

Disclosure should be mandatory

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Good to deal with however we got knocked back on the SA Government Solar Battery rebate.
Our credit files are immaculate and we are both on high salaries, so no reason to not approve.

What is annoying is that they simply don’t communicate as to why..?

To me this is bad customer service and they should be regulated to disclose as to why. I would not consider Ratesetter again.

The SA Government may have made a poor choice when selecting Ratesetter as the default financier?

Comments
RateSetter Official

Hi Felicity, I'm sorry that we were unable to approve your application for finance. It is our policy that we don't provide a specific reason for an application being unsuccessful. Some of the thing... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

Excellent financial option better than my bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Basically my bank of 30 years was uninterested in assisting us for car loan and rate was ridiculous rate setter through stratton broker was awesome Fabulous and easy with best interest rates around fixed rates no penalties to pay off early did all the paperwork online from my hospital bed basically so easy

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The customer service was excellent.
I did not experience any unexpected extra cost or issues with this loan.
I am very satisfied with the rate I receive for this loan.

Verified Customer

Efficient and easy - No drama!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Ratesetter are a pleasure to deal with. Everything happens very quickly after the application is lodged. The Customer service team are very polite and work quickly to get the loan approved and settled.

A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was extremely happy with the service and the outcome. The process was quick and thorough and an answer was provided workout delays.

Cranbourne west

Great service fast action

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I only had one phone conversation with my customer service representative and it was informative and to the point and was treated with great respect. The intrest rate was exactly what was promised and shortly after was offered a slightly less rate. The experience with rate setter was quick easy and helpful.

It is an excellent lending service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Rate setter provided an excellent customer service. The process was easy and clear, no hidden costs and no lengthy procedure. I am very satisfied with their service.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Amazing super fast service never received such a high quality call and service from anyone else. I would highly recommend them.

Crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

How it works feels like forever the pay it off you make pay loan goes down couple days later loan goes back up. Disgusting how you dodgy guys work.

Comments
RateSetter Official

Hi Jamie, I'm sorry for any confusion regarding how our loans work. When you take out a loan with RateSetter, you repay by a monthly Direct Debit and this reduces the outstanding balance of your lo... read more »

So Fast, So Easy, So Straight Forward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

applying for this Car Loan was so easy, all the questions set out and just a click on the right answer was needed, very simple uploading the documents needing...If you have everything ready when starting? I did it in no time at all. Thank you so much for your help and emails updating me.
Jeff, Newcastle NSW

If you need a loan, this is the company to deal with

Customer service was 10/10
Answered all my questions, felt very comfortable
Generally don’t like or have debt, but if I want solar panels I needed a loan.

Quick, Easy, No hassels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

It was great so simple, so easy and great value. Quick on the paper work and the response and no back and forth with the dealer

Great to deal with, fast approval

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Application was easy and done over the phone, a great interest rate and fast approval, overall a fantastic experience

Great people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Borrowed from ratesetter multiple times without having any issues.
No early repayment fee, access to online account to track transactions, friendly customer service. Very happy customer here.

1 of 85 pages

Can a student visa holder apply for loan?

Jonalyn Angopa asked on Oct 26, 2018

Answer this

Yes you can as long as the term of loan does not exceed the length of visa.
Also have to meet certain criteria

Hi Jonalyn,

We are able to consider applications from students that are on certain visas, if you could contact us on 1300 768 710 or email contact@ratesetter.com.au and we can let you know if your visa is an eligible visa.

We also require that you are at least 21, living in Australia, have a good credit history and are receiving income from employment you can verify in order to be eligible to apply for a loan with us.

If you have any queries or want to discuss this further, please contact us, we're happy to help.
Thanks,
Steph,
Customer Service Manager

Hello. I applied for a personal loan but have not received a response as to whether it is approved or not. How long does the process take? From what I read, approval should be quick.

Bec asked on Sep 30, 2018

Hi Rebecca,
Our standard time frames are that you should receive a decision within 2 business days after we have received all of the required documents for the application to be assessed. As there was a public holiday in NSW yesterday this does mean that there may be a slight delay in being contacted by us.
It does look as though a member of the credit team has been in touch with you this morning regarding your application to request further information.
If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710.
Thanks,
Steph
Customer Service Manager

I would like to get a loan to consolidate debt. I am starting a new job and at present only have my contract as prof of earnings, would you except this or would I need to wait several months before applying.

Andy asked on Sep 01, 2018

Answer this

Did you get a response for this. Same situation