Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

This is crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am a student and tried to do something nice for a teacher and paid $75 to have flowers sent to her work. The flowers never arrived. As this is half my weeks salary I am pretty upset that this company now won't refund me after a month of trying to get in touch with them. They told me each time they were going to refund me but still haven't. This company is obviously a scam - do not buy from them.

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Flowers arrived late after promising same day delivery and were not as advertised.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I only used this service as they were accepting orders for same day delivery up to 3pm (most other sites close at 2pm). The bouquets are expensive and not that nice compared to other sites, but I chose what I thought was the best one at a cost of over $100 and paid the applicable delivery fee to have it delivered the same day - yet the bouquet did not arrive until today (despite my invoice clearly saying it would be delivered yesterday). When the flowers arrived they were missing the number of advertised blooms and were nothing like what was advertised.

I would have gone with one of the other online florists had I known that the flowers would be delivered a day late. When I try calling the customer service number (as indicated to do on my invoice if there are any issues) it goes to a recorded message saying to contact them via email only. Great customer service. Wish I'd seen all these reviews previously.

Still waiting!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I ordered flowers 2 weeks ago for same day delivery. They didn't show up and then the next day I phoned zflowers and they told me it had been delivered. I said no it had not obviously we would know this...then he said it had not been delivered and they will deliver it that day. I said okay and gave a new address for delivery, again nothing shows up, they tell me there is an issue with a supplier and it could be a 1 day wait...but it might be a 2 day wait.. I said are you sure it won't be longer like a 7 day wait? and he said yes probably will be. He then offered a refund and an immediate escalation etc etc but still nothing has happened and the phone does not connect through. Waste of a company do not use.

Same Scam As Zflowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Ready flowers and Zflowers are the same scam they have gone broke but are still advertising that they are a legit company that delivers flowers. They take your money via credit card and say they delivered the flowers but never do. I'm currently going through the bank to get my money back. On the phone they yelled at me that "They don't give a damn" and hanged up in my ear.

Took the money but no flowers were delivered!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

My husband ordered $250 worth of flowers and chocolates 9 days before my birthday. I never received them and we both have not been able to get in contact with Zflowers. I did get through on the phone but they hung up on me when I explained my call. Unfortunately we read the reviews after the issue. Never had any problems with Ready flowers so it was presumed that they would have the same level of service. Please order from another florist.

Worst service and product ever encountered. Do not buy anything from Z Flowers!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Easiest to submit the complaint I fired to the "support" email address after two x 20min plus waits on their 1300 line. This explains how woeful this business is. I seriously thought I'd been scammed. Here goes:

"As discussed with “[name removed]” on your support line (on which I stayed on hold for 20+ minutes) I am disgusted with the service I’ve received since placing an order with your business before 10am yesterday.

As already disclosed, the flowers DID NOT arrive yesterday and then the courier tried to deliver after hours to the business address where my wife works despite me telling your customer service operative “[name removed]” last night not to. The flowers were then delivered today in poor state.

My wife then followed up with the florist who put the bunch together and she said the courier picked up yesterday. Can only assume he/she kept the flowers in his vehicle overnight. Cannot believe that anyone would think that is a good idea.

So my question to you is, what will you do about this? I think anything short of a full refund is unacceptable.

If I do not hear back from you within 24hrs I will escalate this to Australian consumer affairs. Your business already has a very poor reputation if feedback online is anything to judge by.

Look forward to your response and resolution."

Have heard nothing since sending this on the 25th October and no refund. The florist was great- they sent my wife another more premium bunch as an apology for the horrendous experience.

Parramatta NSW Australia

Private message

ZFlowers took my money and didn't deliver.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I ordered and paid for a bunch of flowers for my Sister & Brother in Laws wedding anniversary a week prior to the required delivery date. I called my sister in the evening of their anniversary and they hadn't been delivered.
I called ZFlowers the following day and they advised that they would investigate.
2 days later, after a couple of SMSs to them I received a call from a florist local to my sister's place apparently but I did not catch their name and when I enquired it was not provided again. I was told that the flowers had been delivered.
Trying to access ZFlowers again has proven unsuccessful and on their website.
I suggest to all of us out of pocket should approach Department of Fair Trading.

No flowers. Horrific customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Ordered flowers for mums bday and they did not arrive in the arranged day. Rang the customer service and the person on the line could not have been less interested and told me they had been delivered. I explained that they definitely had not and he grudgingly told me it would be looked into and they would get back to me. They did not. A week later, 3 phone calls, 2 emails plus online feedback and I still had no response. In final email I demanded a refund. I just called them and as usual on hold / phone for half an hour. Told the refund was being processed. Thanks for letting me know. Never had such a disappointing experience with ordering flowers. Never use ready flowers or their new name z flowers. Reliably unreliable to say the least. Should be out of business.

Auckland

No Flowers and No Refund from Z-Flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday 30th September through Z-Flowers nothing arrived . Followed up Z-Flowers twice and got a response 3rd October to say none of their partners were able to deliver them in the area and how would I like to proceed. With the birthday missed, I asked for a refund and was told it would take 10-14business days, although my card was charged October 2nd by Ready Flowers HK Manning WA. It has been over 14 business days and I have had no refund. Have chased them twice again and have been told there is a processing back log......
Do not use this company. Their NZ number is a recorded message which goes nowhere. I don't think they have any intention of refunding anything.

Illawarra

Private message

I ordered flowers and they haven't arrived. No refund given.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I ordered flowers on 12/10/17 and received confirmation of my order that the flowers would be delivered same day. Order did not arrive, called the office on Friday 13/10/17 and spoke to Matt on the phone who told me the truck broke down and the order would be delivered the next day, also promised to refund delivery charges, this was not done. Order still not delivered by Monday, I emailed to find out what was happening, response:

"We would like to inform you that your flowers were still not delivered. We are exhausting all efforts to have the order fulfilled. We apologize for this. Please advise how you want to proceed with the order. regards [name removed]".

Emailed yesterday and today requesting full refund, no reply. Called the office have been on hold for 25min but had to give up and go back to work.

Never use zflowers!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

My partner ordered flowers for my birthday (ordered a week before), they never showed up.. once he contacted them they told him the florist was 'exhausted' (meaning they had ran out of flowers) and they would be delivered the next day or there will be a full refund. I am still waiting 2 weeks later with no refund or flowers. Tried to ring the New Zealand contact number and it has been blocked.

same day delivery ?? lol

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

They advertise same day delivery if you place an order before 2 pm Do not believe this ! I ordered flowers at 9am to be sent to my sick mum they were not there by 6 pm so I rang the company I was told they couldnt get any florist to do there order in Adelaide. They said they would hopefully will find some one the next day( which they did) I made a complaint only to be told ...

Hope all is well.

We really appreciate your feedback. This will be escalated to our Management to improve people in the field do business. As for the calls and emails, we rely on what our Suppliers told us as we cant call/email you if we dont have updates coming from them.

As a repeat Customer, we want to make sure you get what you paid that was why Customer care personally took ownership on this concern. We are happy that the flower was delivered, we could have been happier if it was delivered on the day it was intended to.

In behalf of zFlower, we apologize for the inconvenience his has caused.

Thank you for your understanding.

So they have no communication with their suppliers and If I didnt make contact nothing would have been done.
This is the second time I have used this company and the last .. first time I had the same thing happen
This Is not good enough

Discount voucher - you're kidding!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Ordered flowers - went to use a 10% discount voucher (from a previous purchase) and found there's nowhere to enter the voucher number when making payment (so no discount). I rang their contact number and was told that, yes there's nowhere to enter the discount voucher number. I rechecked the 'discount' email and there was also a link where it said the discount would be automatically applied - so I tried that and the same flowers were $13 more (25%)!

Awful. Didn't turn up on day and when they did arrive rip off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Flowers didn't arrive in due date so birthday girl.
Had no flowers. When they arrived a day late they were terrible for $100. Old floppy and disgraceful flowers. Nothing like picture. What a terrible company. :(

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I ordered a bottle of wine and flowers to be sent to a friend for her 30th birthday and shr recieved a bottle of grape juice. On trying to contact Ready Flowers I got no response at all. I tried to contact them numerous times and got no response. I filled out an online complaints form and got no response. There service is horrible they send incorrect items and don't respond to customers.

Verified Customer

Never Never Never Use This Company Or Zflowers (Their New Trading Name As Ready Flowers Is Liquidate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I wish I could give NO STARS!

Never Never NEVER use ZFlowers or Ready Flowers. They say they guarantee same day delivery if ordered before 2pm.....Nope. I ordered this morning and they called me late afternoon to say they can't deliver today, and they don't even have the flowers I ordered hours ago. Was transferred to a call centre in the Philippines and was hung up on by [name removed].

Wish I had checked the reviews online before I ordered.

What a nightmare.

Ripped Off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday last year and what was delivered was nothing like what I ordered. Was told the flower was a superior quality and I should be happy. Finally got a credit out of them after complaining to Consumer affairs. No good now as I see they have been liquidated. There should be tougher penalties on people and organisations that set up to Rip people off.

Private message

Promised refund would take 14working days.... Still waiting. What a JOKE!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Flower delivery could not be made in promised time frame, therefore refund was requested. Was told 14working days... Day 15, called customer service and was promised and URGENT follow up and a fake, apology given to me...many follow ups since then and NOTHING!!!! Customer service reps are a joke, promising the world...Another crap element is that I ended up arranging another delivery with a local agent and in hindsight should have gone straight to local, feel like an idiot!

Customer Service stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

i ordered flowers for my wife for our wedding anniv to be delivered to her work friday was rang late fri and told they missed the courier, theyd deliver to our home Sat, contacted by them Monday theyd be delivered to her work Monday, late in the arvo i contacted customer service that they dont deliver to Werribee but 4 an extra !5 dollars they could. Said dont bother reverse the funds back to me, was told as a sign of goodwill i can have a store credit, i said why you dont deliver to Werribee its no use to me. Awaiting the return of my $$$$$. yes im an butt because i appeared to 4 get wedding anniv. Thanks

Private message

flowers to not match web photo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Ordered carnations value before discount$100 got supermarket value bunch of different carnations. No service no support would never use again Brigid

1 of 38 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers