Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

• 19 helpful votes
  • 18 helpful votes
Private message

Ready Flowers What a Joke!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2012

Absolute rip off, I am a florist and owner of Florist shop and refuse to accept any orders ready flowers send through to us. What they display on their website is a joke, their ripping their customers off. Ready flowers receive their orders via internet, charging a fortune plus delivery charges. For example our business received and order from them to deliver 6 red roses on the 7th February,2012.ready flowers were going to pay our business $43.38 inclusive of the delivery charges. When I looked up their website to check their pricing they wer e actually charging the customer $84.95 for 6 red roses in a bouquet plus $12.95 for delivery a total of $97.90.Ready flowers were keeping over half of the cost. As a florist we like to keep our customers happyand give value for money. Our work reflects on our business.When I rang ready flowers and asked how do they justify what they charge their customers and what they pay the florists that they send the orders to. My call was disconnected. I am a member of interflora and they can justify where the money is allocated to. My business will not be accepting any orders from Ready Flowers. If the order was place though our business by phone the costs would have been $45.00 for 6 red roses and $8.00 delivery fee ,a total of $53.00. Interflora the cost for 6 red roses would have been $64.00 inclusive.

- absolute rip offs!!!

18 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 18 helpful votes

+ Absolutely nothing

- Lack of care/regard for customers. Ordered a funeral wreath through them and the wreath that arrived was completely different and not in keeping with the occasion. They asked me to produce photographic evidence of the funeral wreath when I complained (please!)and then refused to apologise or issue me with a full/part refund even though they unlawfully showed me a photo of what I was paying for and delivered something entirely different. So upsetting to deal with when one is grieving the loss of a family member.

18 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 19 helpful votes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2012

Not only did my mother, mother in law and grandmother not receive the flowers i ordered, i have been unable to get through to ready flowers to find out why ( i do see on my credit card statement that they have taken the money though). I will be asking for a refund and will be cautioning friends and family about using the service.

- ordered 350 dollars worth of flowers for mothers day that did not get delivered. At this stage have been unable to get through to ready flowers customer service and have been on hold for 30mins. I wish i had read the reviews before ordering. next year i will be sending gift vouchers.

• 17 helpful votes
Private message

Worst online purchasing experience ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2012

ordered flowers on the 12/2/2012. it is ow 21/2/2012, flowers have not arrived. Like many others, I complained on Facebook, my comment was deleted and I was blocked from their page. Numerous attempts to call them have failed. I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC and filled in a disputed transaction complaint with my bank. I would encourage all others affected by this to do the same.

- did not deliver, unableo contact company to follow up with them

Brisbane, QLD

• 17 helpful votes
Private message

Ready Flowers, Ready to Rip You!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2012

On the 13th of February our staff put an order in at Ready Flowers for next day delivery for Valentines day for our boss' wife. It came to the Thursday the 16th and she still hadn't received her $150 flowers we ordered. So i decided to call them on the 1800 number (local) and was on hold for 30 minutes until i spoke to someone! It was someone in America so expensive call wait that was. When i spoke to him he was very kind as i explained the situation. He said he was going to upgrade my flowers, write an apology letter to my boss's wife and also send a free box of chocolates. He would ring me back to confirm everything and see what happened with our order. It came Monday morning (Now) and i just spoke to a lady (i was on hold for another 30 mins) and she wouldn't give me any answers. She said she would call me back and i stopped her as the guy didn't give me a call back, she wouldn't give me the suppliers number because it was against their 'policy' AND she even said for ME to call them back because she couldn't guarantee me a callback! This is absolutely a rip off company who did start in Australia but they are actually based in South East Asia.

They won't give me a refund.
They won't call me back.

Now i have to call the bank and organize a reverse and also cancel our card as they have our details and can do whatever scam possible.

Now just got off the phone with the bank and transaction is reversed. Have a new credit card coming
The fraud squad of queensland is now investigating this company as thousands of australians have been ripped off!!

I recommend that no one uses Ready Flowers unless they are Ready to get Ripped!

- Every part of this company is disgraceful

Private message

Do not buy from Ready Flowers!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2012

The flowers I ordered for my wife to be delivered on Valentines Day this year have not yet arrived. I have sent two emails which have not been replied to. I have also spoken to their call centre representatives on three separate occasions with no luck and have had no follow up support from the company. I asked when my Valentines Day flowers would be delivered on their Facebook page and have had my posts removed and been blocked from posting on their site. I understand this has happened to a lot of people. If it were possible to give a rating lower than one star then I would do so.

+ The company doesn't look like a scam

- The company is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Well last Wednesday (28th April) I ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered to my Mum for Mother's Day (I got mixed up and thought Mother's Day was last Sunday ). They weren't delivered So I called the company Saturday morning and after being mucked around for a while (told several times someone would call me back, but didn't, so I kept calling) I finally got someone who told be he'd arrange a new delivery date for the following Friday instead. I was upset, but thought,''meh, at least Mum will get them closer to Mother's Day''...

...th
ey WEREN'T DELIVERED!!!

So Friday night I called the company and again was told several times that someone would call me back and they didn't (I called 3 times!). Saturday I called again and was told that they would get management to call me back. 2 hours later, they still hadn't...and it was evident that the flowers wouldn't be getting delivered, so I called again with the mindset of getting my money back. So I rattled off yet again to a new person what had happened and just as the guy was about to tell me YET AGAIN that someone would call me back, I interupted with,''Look its been a week and half, 2 failed deliveries and my Mum has no flowers. All I want it my money back''. His reply,''Yes, I can organise that. Is that all I can help you with today?''
No apology, nothing...
Thanks to Ready Flowers my Mum got nothing but a phone call for Mother's Day :(

- No delivery. 2 failed delivery attempts. Was told someone would ''call back'' and no one ever did (I called 10 times!).

Private message

PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE LOCAL FLORIST.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

I work for a small town florist and have been getting orders from them for some time which just recently i told them not to send us any more orders as we want nothing more to do with them.
As described before by many others they are a complete rip of you pay $50 for a bunch of flowers and by the time the order gets to us we have maybe $20-25 do do the bunch of flowers and that includes delivery so you are lucky to get to 15 to 20$ worth of flowers.
Not once since i have been working at this small business have we had one complaint except when
it comes to ready flowers orders our flowers are always fresh but the orders are extremely small and can rarely be exactly what is pictured and there is always complaints from the customer through ready flowers.
Just recently we had a complaint from a customer through ready flowers who promised the dissatified customer a free bottle of wine and box of chocolates and demanded we fufill this order at our own expense for there mistake this is where we drew the line and told them to no more.
Also there orders are never on time because they mostly send it through a email systym to the florist which on a busy day is just not checked and is unreliable hence why a lot of orders are never received.
To make matters worst its not the ready flowers reputation on the line its ours:( being in a small community everyone knows where the flowers come from and we have actually had ready flowers upset customers come in personally to complain as our flowers have our business name on them which is very unfair.
i can not speak for every florist personally but i can say that we are not a sub standard florist we use the freshest flowers and take pride in everything we do ready flowers is killing the small florist business and i urge you to use a local florist as you will get your moneys worth but if this is not a option someone like teleflora or interflora as i know they take very little commission usually under $10.i hope this was helpfull we need everyone to boycott them as they are not being fair to the customer or the florists.

- absolutly everything

Private message

Zero Stars - Hospital Delivery that never arrived!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

After many phone calls and offer to 'upgrade' my order so that it could be delivered to another address they have supposedly refunded my credit card. We will see. Overseas call center every time. Super Expensive and misleading delivery times that were not followed anyway!
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THESE GUYS!

- expensive, bad customer service, no call back

North Brisbane

• 1 comment

Worst service possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2012

Ordered flowers on a Friday night, to arrive in Nz Monday, for a funeral. Was called on Monday, advising flowers I had paid for were now unavailable, would I mind swapping? At this point I had no alternative but to accept. In the end, no flowers arrived for the service as requested either. Rang ready flowers very unimpressed that not only did I not receive the flowers I paid for,but did not receive the service either... What's going on? I was told by customer service to "just wait until tomorrow, I'm pretty sure they should be there then". As t his completely missed the mark in all aspects I would have expected reimbursement..but was told that this was not going to happen, and no management was available for me to speak to, nor could they return my numerous calls. Would not recommend these uncaring, money grabbing, offshore amateurs to anyone, and fully regret letting them ruin what was already a sad time. Only read these comments after my experience...will definitely be checking out other companies before payment in the future. Caveat emptor!

- expensive, uncaring, incorrect flowers, arrived a day after they were required, worst customer service possible

15 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

.... And to top it off, Ready flowers is now "Adamanet that these were delivered on the required day, we are unsure why the delivery agent stapled an apology note to these flowers for being late, b... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Customer Service means nothing to these guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2012

Order flowers last week to be delivered to my mother in NZ.

Flowers never arrived.

Contacted the company through their website feedback form (which says "For a speedy response to your customer service enquiries and order feedback"). Lodged feedback saying that the flowers were not delivered, adn that there was someone on the premises all day.
The got back to me and said they would be able to answer my query within 24-48 hours.
Nothing for 4 days!! RF eventually got back to me (after me pestering them everyday for a response) with the

"Sorry for the delayed response. Our supplier has confirmed that the flowers were delivered and left at the front door on Sunday evening.

If you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.We look forward to hearing from you."

So effectively, they are saying that I am lying, and tough bickies.

Are they kidding? Where is the customer service???

I posted on their facebook page, and commented on other peoples posts (no swearing or raging). They have removed everything, and blocked me from posting.

+ I ordered two bunches, for two different addresses. One bunch was successfully delivered.

- Everything else. Communication. Customer Service. Still no flowers 5 days later.

MELBOURNE

Private message

Do not use them! Total sham

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2012

My husband ordered me birthday flowers , I wish he read the reviews! They did not arrive on time, but 3 days after my birthday, and only because I called three times following it up... The call centre is based in Phillipines, to say they are useless is an understatement. I've rang them 4 times now, they keep saying they will call me back with a resolution, they have never called. They offered me a voucher on my most recent call, worth 10% off my next purchase. A true waste of $80, they should not be able to be listed as a company! Do not use them!

Scammed by Readyflowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2012

Placed an order took my money. Flowers didn't arrive. Called and heard nothing. Emailed - nothing. Finally got through (4 days later) and they said they would look into it. Still nothing. How can this company be allowed to trade.?

ALSO - saw that they post fake reviews on google to counter negative reviews. Please post your review on Productreview and GoogleReviews.

+ Take money quickly

- They take your money !

Brisbane

Not worth rating!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2012

Ordered flowers 2days prior to mothers day and was not delivered until the day after mothers day, dead and limp!

Requested a refund and was told by [name removed](supposedly the manager of the call centre) no refunds! Was put through to his manager and was put on hold for over 40mins and i finally hungup. Definitely taking this further. Very Angry!

- Bad everything!

Let Down and disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2012

I ordered the flowers online for my mum for mothers day on the 11th May and they were to be delivered on the 13th which was mothers day but they never showed up until the 14th, a bit too late. Talked to my mum on the 14th and she said she thought they were ok but didn't think they were as nice this year. When I told her I had paid $276.90 which had included $20.95 for delivery (what a joke) she freaked out and said they weren't worth it at all. I live a long way from my mum and always order online but never will I order from Ready Flowers again. Buyer beware. Next time I'll read the reviews first.

- Late delivery, not worth the money

Tasmania

Private message

Avoid Ready Flowers at all costs!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2012

Roses were ordered for Mother's Day, and credit card details were provided two days prior to this date.
Received email on day before, stating roses not available for that day, but would be delivered a day later.
Five days later, after daily queries, requests for refund, and threats to take further action against company, the flowers arrived, allbeit with an apology.
Worst possible flower ordering experience.

+ Nothing - it was a frustrating experience, and due to Ready Flowers, my mother did not receive anything for Mother's day.

- Dishonest, unreliable service. The word 'dodgy' is most apt.

Readyflowers - Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2012

What a joke - I placed an order and nothing arrived. Left multiple phone messages (they only had voice mail), and multiple emails. Complainted to my credit card company. Finally got a call from some Lady from Readyflowers who told me she was really sorry and send an email outlining the problem. This was a week ago. Sent 3 more emails...nothing. Scammed.

+ Website looks real

poor service

arranged delivery 3 days before my uncles funeral in england
they arrived to late for funeral
were nothing like what i paid for
they were going to look into it a week later heard nothing

- do not follow instructions do not deliver what is orded do not use

1 of 38 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers