Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Phew!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

I ordered flowers + Chocolates for my Mother-in-laws birthday from Ready Flowers as their internet ad popped up when I was searching for a florist and needed quick delivery. When the flowers did not arrive on the day I specified, I starting looking at reviews online I found and thought ...oh no! I've been scammed! Anyway, the day after my MIL's birthday the Flowers + a vase (not chocolates) arrived and she was thrilled with the flowers and vase! What a relief!

Hobart

Refund arrived

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2016

I was very nervous about this company when I found this review page. I ordered flowers for my brother and his wife after their house was flooded in Tasmanian floods last month. The company phoned me to say the local florist could not deliver due to the bridge being down in the flood. I asked if I would be credited and was told yes. Then I was very nervous checking my account each day. I thought they were a local florist but they are in Western Australia and use local florists to deliver, as you all know.
Anyway I was constantly contacting them about the refund and today I checked my bank account and the money has been refunded in full. I am so relieved but would be sure to use a local florist next time.
I did in fact phone one local florist and she could not deliver because her shop had been flooded too and she was closed for a few days!!!
I will hand deliver some flowers when I go to visit my family. Their house will take 3-4 months to repair.

Melbourne

Private message

Fantastic but pricey delivery charge

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Ready is fantastic! They came to my rescue. Flowers were delivered as scheduled & recipient very happy with the beautiful flowers. But very pricey delivery charge.

Good service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2013

Despite all the negative reviews I actually had a good service thank God. I didn't think to read online reviews and when I saw these after I ordered my flowers I was Abit scared. But my significant other got her flowers on time and sent me a picture of them. They were beautiful!!!

+ Beautiful flowers, on time

- Expensive

• 1 review
  • 8 helpful votes

Poor response to complaints

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2012

Flowers ordered together with a Vase. Flowers were a day late and were well received (She was not expecting them)
A few days later when my wife was describing the flowers she mentioned that she was using a jug to display the flowers. It became apparent the the UK store had missed the vase order. I raised a query and I got an electronic reply. No action. Repeated process no reply and a 3rd time. An electronic reply no action.
Such a shame have used this company previously but never again

+ Flowers were well received and good quality

- Poor customer follow up service

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 9 helpful votes

Nice Flowers

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2012

It was our mom's birthday so my sister and I wanted to give her flowers. We placed an order on readyflowers.com.au for same day delivery. She's in NSW, got them on the same day and she was very delighted.

+ nice flower arrangement, affordable

- delayed 1 hour delivery

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

My dad ordered flowers for me too and they NEVR arrived. I cannot reach anyone nor have I received an email response to my complaint. I also noticed that when you click on "my order was not delivered" nothing happens. Their 0800 number tells you to go to the website which is incoherent. DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS!!!! What can we do about this? My dad spent good hard earned money ... and NOTHING!!!

kkw asked on Dec 11, 2017

Answer this

Hello, I’m sorry you had to go through this too. I was referred into the WA consumer complaints with all the information http://forms.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/complaint. I have been contacted back and they are going directly to ready flowers/zflowers to request refund and they will contact me with progress. I hope this helps and you can get your refund.

Thank you. My dad is taking action in Canada. Cheers!

Kkw sounds familiar. Phone no is no help either. I rang my bank and they looked into it. Apparently they were put into liquidation in April by the courts, so I don't uderstand how they're still trading & taking people's money. My bank are looking into it. They debited the sale amount again & then credited it to my account as that's their procedure, until they hear back from them or their merchant. Then hopefully be able to credit me again. I had to email them confirmation of the order & the 12 emails I'd sent them of proof I'd tried to contact them. The last email I got from my bank, was that they're waiting for their reply.

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

See all 7 questions about Ready Flowers