Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

No problems, Nice bunch of flowers.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2013

After ordering the flowers I came on here to read the reviews and I became a bit worried given the experiences others seem to have had. I phoned them soon after to see if the order had been dispatched and the contacted the local florist they were dealing though and they had. The flowers arrived soon after and they looked even nicer than they did online. I guess I just got lucky that the florist they dealt with in my area was good. Next time I might just contact a local florist directly and save some $$ by cutting out the middle man. All in all they did a good job and I couldn't fault them :)

+ Fast delivery, beautiful flowers.

- A bit pricey.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good experience... perhaps I got lucky!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2012

After seeing 108 "terrible" reviews after purchasing a bouquet, I was expecting the worst and steeling myself for a battle to get my money back. However, at 15:30 on the day chosen for delivery the flowers arrived in WA in good condition and just about ready to open.

Judging by other peoples experiences I may have got lucky but I didn't suffer any issues with Ready Flowers. The only minus was the slightly steep price tag.

+ Easy to order, online tracking, arrived on time

- fairly expensive, bad reputation

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2010

I ordered a congratulation gift thorough Readyflowers.com website for the first time yesterday, to be delivered to a friend in UAE (Sharjah): (Flowers + teddy bear + chocolates). The order was placed after 1 pm, however, my friend got it on the same day, in the evening. The quality of the stuff was good. I got scared after reading the reviews on this website that my flowers won't be dilivered at all, or there would be a delay in delivery, or the quality of the stuff would be bad. I called my friend and she was very happy with my gift, and I felt relieved. Thank you readyflowers.com very much :). I'm very happy to deal with them and definitely will deal with them again in the near future.

+ 1. Same day delivery (although order was placed late)
2. Good quality of flowers, teddy bears and chocolates

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

My dad ordered flowers for me too and they NEVR arrived. I cannot reach anyone nor have I received an email response to my complaint. I also noticed that when you click on "my order was not delivered" nothing happens. Their 0800 number tells you to go to the website which is incoherent. DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS!!!! What can we do about this? My dad spent good hard earned money ... and NOTHING!!!

kkw asked on Dec 11, 2017

Answer this

Hello, I’m sorry you had to go through this too. I was referred into the WA consumer complaints with all the information http://forms.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/complaint. I have been contacted back and they are going directly to ready flowers/zflowers to request refund and they will contact me with progress. I hope this helps and you can get your refund.

Thank you. My dad is taking action in Canada. Cheers!

Kkw sounds familiar. Phone no is no help either. I rang my bank and they looked into it. Apparently they were put into liquidation in April by the courts, so I don't uderstand how they're still trading & taking people's money. My bank are looking into it. They debited the sale amount again & then credited it to my account as that's their procedure, until they hear back from them or their merchant. Then hopefully be able to credit me again. I had to email them confirmation of the order & the 12 emails I'd sent them of proof I'd tried to contact them. The last email I got from my bank, was that they're waiting for their reply.

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

See all 7 questions about Ready Flowers