Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Discount voucher - you're kidding!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Ordered flowers - went to use a 10% discount voucher (from a previous purchase) and found there's nowhere to enter the voucher number when making payment (so no discount). I rang their contact number and was told that, yes there's nowhere to enter the discount voucher number. I rechecked the 'discount' email and there was also a link where it said the discount would be automatically applied - so I tried that and the same flowers were $13 more (25%)!

Awful. Didn't turn up on day and when they did arrive rip off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Flowers didn't arrive in due date so birthday girl.
Had no flowers. When they arrived a day late they were terrible for $100. Old floppy and disgraceful flowers. Nothing like picture. What a terrible company. :(

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I ordered a bottle of wine and flowers to be sent to a friend for her 30th birthday and shr recieved a bottle of grape juice. On trying to contact Ready Flowers I got no response at all. I tried to contact them numerous times and got no response. I filled out an online complaints form and got no response. There service is horrible they send incorrect items and don't respond to customers.

Verified Customer

Never Never Never Use This Company Or Zflowers (Their New Trading Name As Ready Flowers Is Liquidate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I wish I could give NO STARS!

Never Never NEVER use ZFlowers or Ready Flowers. They say they guarantee same day delivery if ordered before 2pm.....Nope. I ordered this morning and they called me late afternoon to say they can't deliver today, and they don't even have the flowers I ordered hours ago. Was transferred to a call centre in the Philippines and was hung up on by [name removed].

Wish I had checked the reviews online before I ordered.

What a nightmare.

Ripped Off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday last year and what was delivered was nothing like what I ordered. Was told the flower was a superior quality and I should be happy. Finally got a credit out of them after complaining to Consumer affairs. No good now as I see they have been liquidated. There should be tougher penalties on people and organisations that set up to Rip people off.

Private message

Promised refund would take 14working days.... Still waiting. What a JOKE!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Flower delivery could not be made in promised time frame, therefore refund was requested. Was told 14working days... Day 15, called customer service and was promised and URGENT follow up and a fake, apology given to me...many follow ups since then and NOTHING!!!! Customer service reps are a joke, promising the world...Another crap element is that I ended up arranging another delivery with a local agent and in hindsight should have gone straight to local, feel like an idiot!

Customer Service stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

i ordered flowers for my wife for our wedding anniv to be delivered to her work friday was rang late fri and told they missed the courier, theyd deliver to our home Sat, contacted by them Monday theyd be delivered to her work Monday, late in the arvo i contacted customer service that they dont deliver to Werribee but 4 an extra !5 dollars they could. Said dont bother reverse the funds back to me, was told as a sign of goodwill i can have a store credit, i said why you dont deliver to Werribee its no use to me. Awaiting the return of my $$$$$. yes im an butt because i appeared to 4 get wedding anniv. Thanks

Private message

flowers to not match web photo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Ordered carnations value before discount$100 got supermarket value bunch of different carnations. No service no support would never use again Brigid

Worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I ordered a bunch of flowers for my mothers birthday after checking there delivery locations and timeframes to ensure they would arrive on time for her birthday. After my payment was processed ( no issues there at all), I later received a message that the flowers can't actually be delivered on the requested date (I.e her birthday), but rather 3 days later (as her house was out of range, despite the website stating it was well within the free delivery area). I was told I would need to pay extra $ for delivery and the flowers still wouldn't arrive on time. I told them to cancel the order and provide a refund which they agreed to do. 10 months later and almost as many requests for the refund, I am still waiting and no money has ever been returned. Don't order from this dodgy company!

Perth

Not even deserving of 1 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service and flowers. No assistance from customer service team after ordering a beautifully pictured bouquet and receiving 2 visible plastic looking flowers the rest closed and completely different colours and display online. Offshore based company waste of money absolutely disgusted.

Avoid this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Ordered pretty expensive flowers to be delivered on my friends Wedding day. They made me embarrassed twice by 1) missing the delivery day, delivering it the day after the wedding 2) the flowers looked totally different from what was pictured. I wanted them warped - instead they put them into a carton box — I would have ordered a basket if I knew they'd do so. Was so embarrassing when my friend sent me the picture.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

And I haven't stressed it much enough - the $100 flowers they delivered looked like cheap embarrassing crap.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Disgracefully Poor service -

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Flowers delivered for 90th Birthday Party were nothing like fancy website displayed - inferior quality - calls not returned /fobbed off - rude -

Southport

Verified Customer

Horrific! Worst company and service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Ordered flowers and a balloon for my wife and little girl to be delivered on Feb 14th! Not only Did it not arrive until the 18th, there was no balloon! After numerous emails starting from the 14th when it was apparent the order was not arriving, asking for a refund and just cancel the order if you can't deliver on time. All requests were just ignored and their refusing to do anything about it. Shocking that a company like this are still allowed to advertise on places like google and Facebook!

Disgusting!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

My partner ordered some flowers to be delivered on Valentine's Day, payed extra for them to be delivered that day and they still haven't showed up. After calling and complaining, all they can offer us is a $15 store credit... Not happy!!!

Scammers, thieves and liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Ordered flowers and paid extra to get them delivered that day to a business. After getting no update on actually being delivered, I started an online chat. After receiving the usual rhetoric about delivery, I was informed they were delivered. I rang the business that the deliver was going to, and they had not received. I called the ready flowers customer help line who told me they could not find the address. In the order I had put, the name of the business, the shopping complex it was in, the shop number, the street address and the phone number. With all of that you could not find a delivery address.

The flowers were never delivered. Customer service have flat out lied. Do not trust them at all - they even do their own fake reviews.

Sydney

Contact the Dept of Fair Trading

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

No doubt if you are reading this, you have just had a similar experience to me. I left my Valentine order till the last minute and was amazed these guys were offering same day delivery if ordered by 2. Yipeee. Order processed...phew!. Then I waited, waited...waited. Nothing from my partner (was to be delivered at work). She came home, still nothing. Then I realised, they hadn't delivered. I chased with the company and was given the ring round.

So, long story short. I have found out that the Australian Trading Standards have re-opened the file on this company. So if you have an issue, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contract the Trading Standards (the ACCC). They need to know and take action.

Don't waste your time trying to call the Readyflowers Customer Service team, you won't get a refund.

DREADFUL

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I ordered flowers through my work for a staff member. Flowers arrived with broken petals and a dead lily. All Ready Flowers would offer was a discount to buy more flowers from them. Dept of Consumer Protection advised and formal complaint made. Their response to me was they would try to negotiate a 50% reimbursement. A response from them yesterday indicates, "my attempt to negotiate a settlement with Ready Flowers has been unsuccessful. Ready Flowers are unwilling to change their position because they consider the flowers left the florist in perfect condition and they do not accept your claim they did not match the description of the advertised product.".
They added "while the Department offers a conciliation service to help resolve disputes between consumers and traders, we are not able to compel either party to accept our recommendation for settlement".
Additionally, "A record of your complaint has been entered into the Department's complaint database. Should similar complaints be received in the future then your complaint may be referred to in determining what action should be taken.".
The only way to stamp Ready Flowers out is to not purchase from them and if you do and do not get what you paid for, complain, complain, complain. My only redress now is to take them to Court.
Has anyone spoken with media about this company?

Canberra, ACT

Private message

NO refund for undelivered funeral flowers!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

December 2016 I ordered online to deliver funeral flowers to my aunt who passed away from cancer. I could not make it to her funeral as I am in Australia and wanted to send flowers in her wake in Philippines to at least send my condolences to my family!! Website was very quick to take money and I immediately received a confirmation email for a delivery date! On the delivery date I tracked my ordered and noted they "rescheduled the delivery" without even asking me! Now that rescheduled date is after the funeral!!! Rang them for a refund no one picked up. Emailed them and they kept promising me it will be refunded. Followed them up every week - now it's February - it has been two months STILL NO REFUND!!!!

You guys should feel very sorry!!!!! That was a stressful grieving time for me losing a dear Aunt. Easy to take the money from the website but not quick to refund it for a service you did not deliver anyway!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

So for whatever humanity and sense of ethics they have left, after two months since my online purchase, I received my refund today of $108. It's $5 short of my initial purchase by the way. I sure h... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Scammers dont use this company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Awaiting a $100 bunch of flowers for my 40th birthday. 5 days later no flowers. We were told via email 5 days after a barrage of emails that they had been delivered to a " depot" for me to pick up. No one had been advised that they were dropped a depot. not the recipient , the buyer...NOONE. These guys are sharks and liars. Do not purchase flowers from this company.

Crap everything

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Paid.... No delivery... Complained... No action.... CEO survey... No Sympathy.... This company are rogues don't care about customers take your money and don't deliver... Used them twice.... 1st time delivery nothing like what ordered.... 2nd time.... No delivery at all... STILL CHARGED... Don't waste your time and money with this company and stick a reputable company like interflora.

2 of 39 pages

My dad ordered flowers for me too and they NEVR arrived. I cannot reach anyone nor have I received an email response to my complaint. I also noticed that when you click on "my order was not delivered" nothing happens. Their 0800 number tells you to go to the website which is incoherent. DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS!!!! What can we do about this? My dad spent good hard earned money ... and NOTHING!!!

kkw asked on Dec 11, 2017

Answer this

Hello, I’m sorry you had to go through this too. I was referred into the WA consumer complaints with all the information http://forms.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/complaint. I have been contacted back and they are going directly to ready flowers/zflowers to request refund and they will contact me with progress. I hope this helps and you can get your refund.

Thank you. My dad is taking action in Canada. Cheers!

Kkw sounds familiar. Phone no is no help either. I rang my bank and they looked into it. Apparently they were put into liquidation in April by the courts, so I don't uderstand how they're still trading & taking people's money. My bank are looking into it. They debited the sale amount again & then credited it to my account as that's their procedure, until they hear back from them or their merchant. Then hopefully be able to credit me again. I had to email them confirmation of the order & the 12 emails I'd sent them of proof I'd tried to contact them. The last email I got from my bank, was that they're waiting for their reply.

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

See all 7 questions about Ready Flowers