Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I received from my son the most disgusting flower from the florist in NZ. I have spoken to her and she told me to go on your page to see the photos that my son would have picked from and it is nothing like what I got. Also what you charged my son and what you paid the florist is a rip off. I am going to do my best to get your website band because you are conning people.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

I wish I had read the reviews before placing my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2016

Worst service I have ever come across. I ordered flowers on Saturday as a sympathy gift for my friends who had lost a loved one. Delivery was for Tuesday. I thought this was ok as it was a country town. Then I got told they couldn't deliver them until Wednesday. It's now Thursday and they still can't deliver them. They keep telling me how sorry they are. What a croc. I will never ever use this company again. I want the flowers delivered and my money back not a discount voucher. Just disgusted and very very angry. How can I rate the service, there wasn't any and there are no thumbs down for me to click. Get of the net and stop trying to rip people off.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

After receiving a discount voucher for purchase from Ready Flowers I ordered a bouquet of carnations (not most expensive flowers) for just over $70 with the discount. The bunch that were delivered whilst of reasonable quality was minimal to say the least. I would compare to flowers bought at a supermarket. 10 stems (one which was broken) wrapped in cellophane. Could have got them for $10-$15 else where. Companies response was they are acceptable no discount or refund. Total waste of money stay away from scam company.

Worst service EVER - the company has GOT to be a scam - still waiting on refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Same story as pretty much everyone on here. **If you want a refund try going to your bank to reverse it**

Ready Flowers make it look like you're dealing with a local supplier, then don't actually have any service in that area. I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday who lives 350km from me, and was told at 4.45pm that day that they weren't able to deliver. Their solution was to deliver the next day, which they didn't either.

So after that, their solution was for me to give them an alternative delivery address (oh ok I'll have it delive
red to some other town then - yeah right), alternatively they offered me a store credit to the value of the full RRP x 130%. So basically the same price as you could buy them for anyway, given that their website prices seem to be permanently discounted to lure you in. I'm not sure they even sell anything actually because all my friend got for her birthday was thin air.

Obviously I requested an immediate refund, to be told I have to wait up to 14 business days but they will 'do their best' to expedite it. Still waiting two weeks later, and once the 14 days is up I'll be going to my bank to see if they can reverse the payment, as I've read others that have managed to secure a refund this way in Australia, so it might work here in NZ too.

Wish I had done my homework before making this purchase - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• 4 helpful votes

Disgusting company, false advertising

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

More fool me for not investigating this dodgy company further before placing an order.

Ordered flowers to be delivered today to mark the 1yr anniversary of my step-father passing. Their website guaranteed same day delivery, and when I went to track my order it also guaranteed it.

Imagine my surprise when I received a phone call after 3pm stating that actually no, they won't deliver it today, it will have to wait until Monday. On tracking my order they state that they notified me after 4pm. Much too late to do anything about.

Company is now refusing to refund my money despite their false advertising and false claims.

Long story short - don't be stupid like me. Don't order from them EVER.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Their service is pathetic... do not use them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2016

Their excuse is they can't find couriers yet no other company has trouble in doing it. pathetic service from a call center. Do not use them.

Dead on arrival

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

I received a bunch of flowers from this company and the flowers had plastic stem covers to keep them upright. Probably because they wouldn't have stayed up by themselves! The leaves where falling off when they arrived and to be honest I thought someone was taking the mikey out of me. I would not recommend this company to anyone - they are shocking.

Verified Customer

worst service ever, do not deal with these people they are overseas and dont care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

Worst service ever, could not deliver the flowers, send automatic emails, but do not reply when you email them. Feel sorry the for the aaps that work on their 1800 line, but guess they are past caring as well. DO NOT GET FLOWERS FROM HERE EVER!

Auckland

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Ready Flowers are a Fraudulent company - in fact maybe even an Internet scam?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I ordered and prepaid for some flowers to be delivered to to mum on mothers day in May 2016 They never arrived, I have been chasing my refund from them ever since. They keep saying it has been passed to their accounts department but I think the whole set up is an internet scam/fraud. Not sure what to do next after 4 months of lies from the call centre people.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

i AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND. When you ring the customer number, they have the audacity to say they are a legitimate business. What a crock!

Still no refund!! Crooks. R

Verified Customer

No delivery but still charged me and wont refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I ordered Flowers on Saturday 27th August for delivery on Monday 29th August but today (1st September) still no delivery and they will not refund me so I can pay another Florist to deliver some Flowers but instead they want to give me a Store Credit, but I don't think they understand that I would never, ever use them again, no matter what. They are very unprofessional with no Customer Service at all. They said there was a delivery issue but if this was my business I would get in my car and deliver them myself.
Do not use this business.

Private message

Did not deliver flowers and still charged me.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

This company is extremely unprofessional. I keep being told my refund is being processed however it never comes through. I have paid for a product I never received $83.00 and can't get my money back. I raised a claim with fair trading but they haven't responded to that also.

Armidale

• 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

ABSOLUTE RIP-OFF

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

My husband had some flowers sent to me by this company. It had not arrived by the time he got home and he contacted the company and was told it would be delivered by 7.00pm at 8.00pm still nothing ,so my husband did not tell me he had sent them. I happened to see them outside on the fence in the rain at 11.30pm. They did not even leave them at the front door which is undercover.I did not realize how bad these flowers were until I got the credit card statement and found he was charged $129.00 for 6 short stem roses with a piece of fur tree leaf and a $11.00 box of chocolates. I was disgusted as I had only the week before ordered from 2 different suppliers 2 bunches of 24 long stem roses and only paid $102 and $120 including delivery and a glass vase and they were absolutely beautiful. I was horrified .I complained when I knew the company and eventually told nothing they can do as I did not complain within 3 days.Who asks the person who is sending you the flowers HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR MY FLOWERS ? so you know to complain within 3 days.If you have been overcharged for something it does not change after 3 days ,you have still been overcharged. That is why they do not put a label on the flowers so you can not call to complain. I know at least 2 companies I will be happy to give my money to.Hope what goes around ,comes around for Ready Flowers!!!.Maybe we all need to put together a class action against this company.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Gift basket Flowers delivered for a birthday had things missing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Bought a hamper for my dad's 75th. Wine was missing. Nothing like what was advertised. They did not give my money Back..I complained and complained. They did NOTHING ... Do not shop with them !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

ROCKINGHAM

• 7 helpful votes

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Worst experience ever and I was only the recipient of the flowers, well would be recipient. If they actually ever turn up. 4 days and counting since order. Refuse to give a refund.

Adelaide

Private message

An absolute disgrace of a company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Absolutely disgusted in the service with this company. It has been nothing but a nightmare. What was meant to be a nice thought to cheer someone's day has turned into on line chat and emails back and fourth. I placed an order with them on Monday morning before the 2pm guideline to get same day delivery in Adelaide, south Australia. To be emailed at around 3:30pm that afternoon and told times where busy with the supplier and the same delivery couldn't be meet and it had been redirected to the Tuesday. Tuesday came and went it got to after 7pm wi th still no delivery so I got on the online chat with them to be told that they would look into further and contact me on the Wednesday morning with what happened. I waited until past 11am with still no contact I contacted them for them to say they would call the supplier and get back to me with what happened by day's end. 5pm came and still no contact so once again I contacted them to go back and fourth all over again with yet another person to be told they ended up delivering it today 2 days late with no contact as to why and after many conversations since Monday and asking for a refund because at the end of Tuesday nothing had been delivered to be told that it had be processed and they couldn't give a refund and only a 50% store credit for my next purchase. Are you serious?! I don't want to spend my money again on a service that they couldn't provide. This company is an absolute disgrace and I ugre everyone NOT TO ORDER WITH THEM it has been nothing but horrible. Spending over $70 and having them to act like this is appalling. Do not waste your money on this company. Go to or call your local florist and order your gifts through them.

Kildare

Verified Customer

Ready flowers should be called no flowers no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I ordered Mothers Day flowers in May 16 to be delivered to Ballarat, VIC and they never arrived. I now have a large volume of emails back and forth regarding the none delivery and ultimately my requested refund. It is now late Aug 16 and I still have not received a refund after receiving numerous assurances that I would. I am lodging appropriate applications with Consumer Affairs Victoria but don't hold out any hope. Like everyone else, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It will only end in your credit card being further in the red and no flowers at the end of it.

Not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Flowers purchased, not delivered. Difficult to communicate with ready flowers.
Awaiting refund. Do not recommend using this service..
AS. f

Gold Coast

Is there any need??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

Doesn't seem any point in giving another 1 star (TERRIBLE) review as they already have 689, this will just make it 690.. Nothing else to add that hasn't already been said.. JUST DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Rip Off Merchants

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Sadly, like everyone else, this bunch of criminals have struck again. Hopefully, this review will warn off some other poor soul. Fact - company advertised a huge sale. They then charged us at list price. We disputed. They ignored us. No call back, no care. BE WARNED - THIS COMPANY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

3 of 38 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers